Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,718 members, 7,816,956 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 09:12 PM

Your Dreams Explained - Religion (170) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Your Dreams Explained (289547 Views)

Spirit, Soul and Body: Man's Tripartite Nature Explained with Robot Concept / Your Reoccuring Dreams Explained / Dreams And Sources Of Dreams Explained (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (167) (168) (169) (170) (171) (172) (173) ... (191) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Your Dreams Explained by KENVEE6: 3:26am On Dec 15, 2021
TayehJiboluwa:

A baby means the glory of God or destiny. There are reasons why God's blessings don't materialize immediately they come that it seems it takes time for it to mature and get reaped. The rain that was going to fall also means grace that may bring outpouring of blessings. Pray o, so that when this blessing/glory manifests, others things will also manifest and follow - marriage and major breakthroughs. Pray with faith and hope for the best. Your husband in the dream could also mean your divine helper.

Thanks but this rain was like a storm (dark clouds), it was trying to prevent me from going to the hospital.
Re: Your Dreams Explained by TayehJiboluwa(m): 7:53am On Dec 16, 2021
KENVEE6:

Thanks but this rain was like a storm (dark clouds), it was trying to prevent me from going to the hospital.

It still shows something is about to happen and you have to brace or wade through it. Sometimes little challenges tends to prevent those good things from coming. That's why you have to pray and prepare like you were doing with an umbrella
Re: Your Dreams Explained by Vansam: 8:12am On Dec 16, 2021
Good morning Sir Taye, pls help interpret this dream for me.

I had a dream I found myself in a very large farm with abundant of beautiful green crops and i was harvesting this crop. I also find myself meeting other people I do not know on that farm.

Please help. Thanks.
Re: Your Dreams Explained by TayehJiboluwa(m): 2:05pm On Dec 16, 2021
Vansam:
Good morning Sir Taye, pls help interpret this dream for me.

I had a dream I found myself in a very large farm with abundant of beautiful green crops and i was harvesting this crop. I also find myself meeting other people I do not know on that farm.

Please help. Thanks.

There is a great harvest/breakthrough coming to you that you can't miss. You have to do whatever you can to get it and not miss it. Thank God for it and keep your eyes open.
Re: Your Dreams Explained by Vansam: 2:27pm On Dec 16, 2021
TayehJiboluwa:

There is a great harvest/breakthrough coming to you that you can't miss. You have to do whatever you can to get it and not miss it. Thank God for it and keep your eyes open.

Amen and Amen sir.
Re: Your Dreams Explained by Willspeace: 4:45pm On Dec 17, 2021
Good evening

I had this dream about my late dad , I saw him inside a well ,he was struggling to come out , it seems like other people had try helping me but dey couldn't then I saw my mom I told her she should assist me but she said he can't come out dat dey have try .... seeing him struggle to come ofthe well was a pain in my heart so I stood up to help him and I brought him out of the well and I starting checking his body for bruises den I woke up
Re: Your Dreams Explained by TayehJiboluwa(m): 6:50pm On Dec 17, 2021
Willspeace:
Good evening

I had this dream about my late dad , I saw him inside a well ,he was struggling to come out , it seems like other people had try helping me but dey couldn't then I saw my mom I told her she should assist me but she said he can't come out dat dey have try .... seeing him struggle to come ofthe well was a pain in my heart so I stood up to help him and I brought him out of the well and I starting checking his body for bruises den I woke up

Most people died because the power of God wasn't present to heal, save or deliver them from oppression or affliction. The dream shows the situation about the time of his death, he was in a pit and no one knew or saw it nor were able to bring him out. You did something but it was too late to help him physically. Most people are dying avoidable deaths and afflictions that shouldn't naturally take their lives are killing them. Many are dying before their time and their souls are stuck here. In Nigeria alone, there are millions of souls of the dead roaming about. They can't function here and they can't go on to their next life. Sometimes I wonder if they need prayers so they can move to the next life, but there is no scriptural backing for that. Unfortunately, your dad died when he is not ready to go, his mind is still here and his soul still reaching out. You may pray for the repose of his soul. These things has been bothering me for a while.
Re: Your Dreams Explained by azammi(m): 8:34pm On Dec 17, 2021
Good evening Sir, I dream about me traveling in a plane when the plane is about moving something will happen it will land.
The recent one was we were traveling the man was trying to enter the sky but he couldn’t the plane had fault ,so he had to land the plane so not to cause a crash , then we all came down from the plane,
My dad was now complaining that he cannot go and pay money to ticket again tomorrow .

About Last year this kind dream was much
Now this year it has started again.
Re: Your Dreams Explained by olufummy02(f): 8:56pm On Dec 17, 2021
Good evening.

I had this dream where I saw a big but not too long snake.. in it, I killed it with my bare hands tearing the mouth opened.... But,not long after that, there was this big, huge snake like anaconda that came out from no where. It was so long and big that it moves, the floor moves along with it . Everyone was running helter sketer. Then,I saw myself in front of a building telling my husband that we forget something inside the house. I was able to go in when I saw a woman encouraging me to go in. Suddenly, she just turn to part of the big snake,, then we all ran away.
Re: Your Dreams Explained by TayehJiboluwa(m): 7:42am On Dec 18, 2021
azammi:
Good evening Sir, I dream about me traveling in a plane when the plane is about moving something will happen it will land.
The recent one was we were traveling the man was trying to enter the sky but he couldn’t the plane had fault ,so he had to land the plane so not to cause a crash , then we all came down from the plane,
My dad was now complaining that he cannot go and pay money to ticket again tomorrow .

About Last year this kind dream was much
Now this year it has started again.

Anti-progress and anti-success forces are at play here. As your dad is in the dream, it means these evil forces or this problem is from your foundation. Deal with them violently in your prayers.
Re: Your Dreams Explained by TayehJiboluwa(m): 8:32am On Dec 18, 2021
olufummy02:
Good evening.

I had this dream where I saw a big but not too long snake.. in it, I killed it with my bare hands tearing the mouth opened.... But,not long after that, there was this big, huge snake like anaconda that came out from no where. It was so long and big that it moves, the floor moves along with it . Everyone was running helter sketer. Then,I saw myself in front of a building telling my husband that we forget something inside the house. I was able to go in when I saw a woman encouraging me to go in. Suddenly, she just turn to part of the big snake,, then we all ran away.

These kind of snakes means destruction and it could be fronting for a strong household enemy or household witchcraft. The thing is so close and you should be praying aggressively now. In your prayers you should deal with all household enemies and household wickedness plus household witchcraft.
Re: Your Dreams Explained by samplanner(m): 2:22pm On Dec 19, 2021
Good day sir, pls help.

I had a dream that I came home from office and on reaching home I noticed that a thief broke my doors. When I entered my room I discovered all my valuable items such as electronics and other things are intact. The thief didn't touch nor teal anything inside my room. But there's a part I forgot in the dream, is like the thief has stolen something that doesn't belong to me. But all my valuable properties are intact, only that he broke my door to gain entrance.
Re: Your Dreams Explained by naijaboy756: 4:12pm On Dec 19, 2021
Good day all.

Please I need an interpretation to this dream. I was on a bed with a lady that represented a girl friend. While we were there, something like a canopy was mounted on the bad and the canopy lost balanced and fell.

Then my late dad came to meet us there. He said he wants to go to a place they fix computers to fix his laptop and his programs weren't coming up on the laptop.

What could this mean?
Re: Your Dreams Explained by azammi(m): 8:27pm On Dec 19, 2021
Thank you God bless you
TayehJiboluwa:

Anti-progress and anti-success forces are at play here. As your dad is in the dream, it means these evil forces or this problem is from your foundation. Deal with them violently in your prayers.
Re: Your Dreams Explained by azammi(m): 8:40pm On Dec 19, 2021
Good evening sir ,
Please can you interpret this dream .
I was flogging some student for something wrong so I left one and that one boasted about his parent influence as it was the reason for me not flogging him , so it got me angry then I flogged him while flogging him the school bus left us so I had to trek . So walking on the road the journey was looking long this made me to follow a short cut everyone was following. The road were built with planks ( but the planks looked scattered ) and it was really not good , you had to walk gently so you won’t fall . So as I was walking a woman got passed me and said she is tired of working she wants to find her rest , another guy passed again and was saying something similar but I didn’t want to hear it so I didn’t pay attention. I continued my walk on the road so I got to a side that the stick was somehow it was as if when I move my leg I’ll fall . this made me to go back and use the main road as I was walking on the main road I found out that my journey wasn’t long as I thought (cause I actually was already close to my destination) , so I checked my phone and saw that my formal school( d one I passed out from ) are beautifying a road , so I was happy for them.
Re: Your Dreams Explained by TayehJiboluwa(m): 8:18pm On Dec 20, 2021
samplanner:
Good day sir, pls help.

I had a dream that I came home from office and on reaching home I noticed that a thief broke my doors. When I entered my room I discovered all my valuable items such as electronics and other things are intact. The thief didn't touch nor teal anything inside my room. But there's a part I forgot in the dream, is like the thief has stolen something that
doesn't belong to me. But all my valuable properties are intact, only that he broke my door to gain entrance.

Some people are in your life simply to steal, kill and destroy. Someone making off with something that doesn't belong to you in your house means they are attacking you where it hurts. The "thief" is someone that knows you or has access to you. Be very careful and open your eyes.
Re: Your Dreams Explained by TayehJiboluwa(m): 9:45pm On Dec 20, 2021
naijaboy756:
Good day all.

Please I need an interpretation to this dream. I was on a bed with a lady that represented a girl friend. While we were there, something like a canopy was mounted on the bad and the canopy lost balanced and fell.

Then my late dad came to meet us there. He said he wants to go to a place they fix computers to fix his laptop and his programs weren't coming up on the laptop.

What could this mean?

A canopy is supposed to be a covering or security or protection, if it falls, it means your defences are collapsing. Looks like you are in bed with a strange person or being. Your late dad you saw is an occultist and you need to deal with such spirits before they start attacking your source of income or the works of your hands
Re: Your Dreams Explained by samplanner(m): 1:25am On Dec 21, 2021
TayehJiboluwa:

Some people are in your life simply to steal, kill and destroy. Someone making off with something that doesn't belong to you in your house means they are attacking you where it hurts. The "thief" is someone that knows you or has access to you. Be very careful and open your eyes.

Thank you
Re: Your Dreams Explained by salewa01: 10:18pm On Dec 23, 2021
weldone sir for the good deed,please interpret this dream for me too,in my dream I saw one man like tout who is trying to hurt another man in his house, and this tout mistakenly enter the dog house nd get lock.the dog kill that tout nd eat him, as I wake up am worried that how is that possible.and I fall sleep again and saw too big lioness roaming around my house
I scream but nothing happen they pass my baby who was on bed, my little cousin and my late mum.in that second dream I was only one afraid of those lioness but all others are safe nd don't care.those lioness do not attack but playing in my house.
Re: Your Dreams Explained by lovegeneration(m): 1:58am On Dec 24, 2021
Good day,
Please help me to interpret this dream.
I was given an acarium in my dream that have big and beautiful fish in it,
and the fish were many so I collected it and drop it be side me that let me finish with what am doing and by the time I will finish with what I was doing I notice that the water has dried up and fishes are dead and I try touching it with my hand and it began break into powder.
Re: Your Dreams Explained by KENVEE6: 6:25am On Dec 24, 2021
Today 24,12,2021, I saw in my dream a very mighty tree, an iroko, but instead of it to bear fruit, what I saw on it were big padlocks, the biggest size of padlocks that are all locked. It was as if its that it was a man that owns the tree even though the tree was on another person's compound.
Re: Your Dreams Explained by azammi(m): 7:38am On Dec 24, 2021
Good evening sir ,
I was flogging some student for something wrong so I left one and that one boasted about his parent influence as it was the reason for me not flogging him , so it got me angry then I flogged him while flogging him the school bus left us so I had to trek . So walking on the road the journey was looking long this made me to follow a short cut everyone was following. The road were built with planks ( but the planks looked scattered ) and it was really not good , you had to walk gently so you won’t fall . So as I was walking a woman got passed me and said she is tired of working she wants to find her rest , another guy passed again and was saying something similar but I didn’t want to hear it so I didn’t pay attention. I continued my walk on the road so I got to a side that the stick was somehow it was as if when I move my leg I’ll fall . this made me to go back and use the main road as I was walking on the main road I found out that my journey wasn’t long as I thought (cause I actually was already close to my destination) , so I checked my phone and saw that my formal school( d one I passed out from ) are beautifying a road , so I was happy for them.
Re: Your Dreams Explained by Nobody: 2:26pm On Dec 24, 2021
Good afternoon...Why do I always enjoy success like having a good job and things in my dream, then when I wake up, I'm still the same jobless and broke person......
Re: Your Dreams Explained by AIT1(m): 7:38am On Dec 25, 2021
Merry Christmas Mr Tayehjiboluwa

Please, my girlfriend passed the night in my place and while we were sleeping she said she dreamt and saw 7 snails on the floor (5 in one place and 2 in another part). She said she was like how did these snails reach here as this place no be bush, so she decided to pick them. So, as she was trying to pick them, a woman wearing white white appeared to her and was asking what is she doing here and why did she want to pick the snails? She said to pick them and throw them away. The woman later tell her that she is feeling headache that what can she use, she told her she should take Paracetamol. She said she later took some of the snails but not all.

Please, what does this dream means? Thanks.
Re: Your Dreams Explained by TayehJiboluwa(m): 8:19am On Dec 25, 2021
azammi:
Good evening sir ,

Don't be intimidated by anyone or any entity or task neither allow anyone to rile you up or tempt you to do or say things that will come back to haunt you. You hesitated to beat the boy and then allow him to insult you which got you provoked and you ended up missing the school bus and had to trek and tread a risky road because you were punishing him. Whatever struggle, regrets, or challenges you are battling now will soon be over. You are going to witness change and a turnaround. The end will be colourful. It will all end well.
Re: Your Dreams Explained by TayehJiboluwa(m): 8:38am On Dec 25, 2021
salewa01:
weldone sir for the good deed,please interpret this dream for me too,in my dream I saw one man like tout who is trying to hurt another man in his house, and this tout mistakenly enter the dog house nd get lock.the dog kill that tout nd eat him, as I wake up am worried that how is that possible.and I fall sleep again and saw too big lioness roaming around my house
I scream but nothing happen they pass my baby who was on bed, my little cousin and my late mum.in that second dream I was only one afraid of those lioness but all others are safe nd don't care.those lioness do not attack but playing in my house.

The first scene means the wicked meeting their Waterloo or their end under the judgement of God, and the bible says with your eyes you will behold such. Don't be surprised if the wicked or evildoers go down in your family soon. The other scene on the lioness means bravery, power and authority. Only watch and pray and do not sin, the Spirit of the Lord will continue to abide with you and make you too strong and terrible for your enemies.
Re: Your Dreams Explained by TayehJiboluwa(m): 8:47am On Dec 25, 2021
lovegeneration:
Good day,
Please help me to interpret this dream.
I was given an acarium in my dream that have big and beautiful fish in it,
and the fish were many so I collected it and drop it be side me that let me finish with what am doing and by the time I will finish with what I was doing I notice that the water has dried up and fishes are dead and I try touching it with my hand and it began break into powder.

This is nothing but spiritual attack against your success, the fruit of your labour, or the works of your hand. Pray especially against household and polygamous witchcraft. It is your duty through prayer to make sure the wicked does not tamper with or destroy that which you have laboured for, prayed for, or earned.
Re: Your Dreams Explained by TayehJiboluwa(m): 8:58am On Dec 25, 2021
KENVEE6:
Today 24,12,2021, I saw in my dream a very mighty tree, an iroko, but instead of it to bear fruit, what I saw on it were big padlocks, the biggest size of padlocks that are all locked. It was as if its that it was a man that owns the tree even though the tree was on another person's compound.

Some people's destinies, success, marriage has been locked up and caged with satanic padlocks or a hex/curse. You have to destroy those padlocks spiritually. It is what is preventing the tree from bearing fruit and/or fulfilling it's purpose. Also pray for destiny recovery and restoration as someone's tree was in another person's compound. It's been "transferred."
Re: Your Dreams Explained by TayehJiboluwa(m): 9:08am On Dec 25, 2021
Mandorland:
Good afternoon...Why do I always enjoy success like having a good job and things in my dream, then when I wake up, I'm still the same jobless and broke person......

You have those things in the spirit but physically you don't have them nor can access them because something won't let you have them or let them materialize. You should fast and pray for three days and nights against all anti-progress, and anti-success powers and bondage in your life and your foundation.
Re: Your Dreams Explained by TayehJiboluwa(m): 9:27am On Dec 25, 2021
AIT1:
Merry Christmas Mr Tayehjiboluwa

Please, my girlfriend passed the night in my place and while we were sleeping she said she dreamt and saw 7 snails on the floor (5 in one place and 2 in another part). She said she was like how did these snails reach here as this place no be bush, so she decided to pick them. So, as she was trying to pick them, a woman wearing white white appeared to her and was asking what is she doing here and why did she want to pick the snails? She said to pick them and throw them away. The woman later tell her that she is feeling headache that what can she use, she told her she should take Paracetamol. She said she later took some of the snails but not all.

Please, what does this dream means? Thanks.

It could be the house and not that the snail spirits is attached to you or her. Is anyone buried in the house?

Send my Christmas gift, you and KENVEE6
Re: Your Dreams Explained by sniperr007(m): 11:03am On Dec 25, 2021
TayehJiboluwa:

Homosexuality is confusion, caused by the spirit of witchcraft. You should pray against the spirit and seed of confusion. That your friend may need prayer, don't tell him anything. He is not gay BTW.

Thank you very much

Although this friend of mine is planning to get married this December.
Re: Your Dreams Explained by sniperr007(m): 11:10am On Dec 25, 2021
TayehJiboluwa:

You have those things in the spirit but physically you don't have them nor can access them because something won't let you have them or let them materialize. You should fast and pray for three days and nights against all anti-progress, and anti-success powers and bondage in your life and your foundation.

Season Greetings.

Please what does this dream mean

In I dream, I was walking home. On getting to front of the house. I noticed that water was flowing in front and that 3 pipes inside the ground burst so water was flowing from the ground and this water was mixed with sewage water.
I told my dad to call someone to fix it and refused to cross the water to enter inside the house.

Had another dream were I went to the kitchen in the house. And noticed that all the taps were open and water was flowing into the rooms. I tried to close the taps but they were bad and I was telling my father to call someone to fix it quickly as I was taking things from the kitchen to the palour so they don't get bad.

Please what does this dream mean.

(1) (2) (3) ... (167) (168) (169) (170) (171) (172) (173) ... (191) (Reply)

Top 10 Richest Pastors In The World / The Truth About Christ Embassy Healing School / Pst Chris Oyakhilome And T.b Joshua Are Secret Agent Of The Devil

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 111
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.