Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,772 members, 7,817,145 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 07:04 AM

Your Dreams Explained - Religion (185) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Your Dreams Explained (289643 Views)

Spirit, Soul and Body: Man's Tripartite Nature Explained with Robot Concept / Your Reoccuring Dreams Explained / Dreams And Sources Of Dreams Explained (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (182) (183) (184) (185) (186) (187) (188) ... (191) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Your Dreams Explained by Exodora: 10:27pm On Oct 19, 2022
How do you interpret buying things in the market.
Re: Your Dreams Explained by Martin2468: 2:56pm On Oct 21, 2022
In a dream I had sometime ago, I was sitting in our parlor when my dad came in and started telling me I should cone and be the governor, I told me no that Fab (a person way more qualified) should be the governor instead than me but he said fab has been rejected from being the governor and insisted I become the governor. I told him I don't know how to be the governor, so he brought out a book/manual on how to be the governor and he started explaining things there to me on how I can become the governor and I woke up.
Re: Your Dreams Explained by KENVEE6: 3:08pm On Oct 21, 2022
TayehJiboluwa:

God is going to bless you physically soon, but you need to part with something, or lay down something; sow something, give sacrificially. It's a condition for you to get what God has for you. You've earned it but you need to open the door yourself. Don't let your blessing pass you by. Whatever God wants to give you, you must create a space for it which means something has to go. Keep showing mercy to everyone around you, your breakthrough will be huge.

In those dreams, I didn't give those items out voluntarily, I lost them, they were stolen from me so I don't really understand this interpretation well.

Like in the one I had now, I was dropped off in the middle of the river (in reality, I can't swim) but I struggled until I swam out, at one point, it became so dark and I couldn't see, so I put on the flashlight of my phone and was able to swim to land. After I reached land, I remembered that I lost all my clothes and boxes in the river.(pls interprete this one too for me).
Re: Your Dreams Explained by TayehJiboluwa(m): 12:54pm On Oct 22, 2022
the6thszn:
All I know is that life right now is tough and rough. I've had dreams that are very baffling that when I wake up I can't seem to remember most or any of them and I can't say if my dreams are a product of my thoughts because I'm going through a lot now.

You need to pray for grace to remember your dreams and grace to move forward. Grace to progress and overcome all difficulties. Ask for this GRACE from God.

1 Like

Re: Your Dreams Explained by TayehJiboluwa(m): 1:00pm On Oct 22, 2022
Exodora:
How do you interpret buying things in the market.

You're asleep but your heart/spirit is active somewhere else. You will probably do well in business, marketing, entrepreneurship, manufacturing.

1 Like

Re: Your Dreams Explained by TayehJiboluwa(m): 1:06pm On Oct 22, 2022
Martin2468:
In a dream I had sometime ago, I was sitting in our parlor when my dad came in and started telling me I should cone and be the governor, I told me no that Fab (a person way more qualified) should be the governor instead than me but he said fab has been rejected from being the governor and insisted I become the governor. I told him I don't know how to be the governor, so he brought out a book/manual on how to be the governor and he started explaining things there to me on how I can become the governor and I woke up.

It's a leadership grace/gift/calling on you that you can't abandon or ignore. Involvement in politics at any level as a Christian isn't a bad thing and you shouldn't shy away from it. The leadership thing will follow you everywhere and anywhere. Accede, adapt, adopt.
Re: Your Dreams Explained by Exodora: 11:17pm On Oct 22, 2022
TayehJiboluwa:

You're asleep but your heart/spirit is active somewhere else. You will probably do well in business, marketing, entrepreneurship, manufacturing.
Wow, thanks
Re: Your Dreams Explained by Lamasta(m): 11:41am On Oct 23, 2022
Greetings to you Sir TayehJiboluwa

Pls I need some insight into this dream I had some days ago...

In this dream I was in a gathering with large people suddenly an helicopter was flying and someone inside the helicopter like a top ranking police officer started advising the crowd beneath to be safety conscious every now and then and try to always protect themselves from accidents and danger, suddenly we just observe the helicopter wavering in the sky and before the blinking of an eye it crashlanded and the same man advising people to be safety conscious was soaked in blood and was rushed by the same people he was advising to be security conscious...

Where I stood observing I was like may our words not come back to hunt us later in life...
Re: Your Dreams Explained by RUGGEDWEAVER(m): 5:03pm On Oct 23, 2022
I'm always writing exams in the dream, please what does this mean ?
Re: Your Dreams Explained by TayehJiboluwa(m): 10:33pm On Oct 23, 2022
KENVEE6:

In those dreams, I didn't give those items out voluntarily, I lost them, they were stolen from me so I don't really understand this interpretation well.

Like in the one I had now, I was dropped off in the middle of the river (in reality, I can't swim) but I struggled until I swam out, at one point, it became so dark and I couldn't see, so I put on the flashlight of my phone and was able to swim to land. After I reached land, I remembered that I lost all my clothes and boxes in the river.(pls interprete this one too for me).

Most times, it is events and experiences that shapes and makes people. Most people became what or who they are today because they overcame a challenge, they broke or conquered something. Jesus had to go through the pains of the cross so he can become one with God and the savior, but his body was broken, torn, and wasted. Even Joseph first lost his reputation before he can get a higher one. The children of Israel has to lose their homes in Egypt so they can go to their own God-given land. Some people spend millions to stay alive due to accidents and sicknesses. Even to become the governor of a state, you'd spend millions/billions of naira. To get a degree or certificate you'd spend money.

Some people are programmed to lose or let go of something because of something bigger that is coming to them. Before you can even make money, you must spend money. People fast for days and weeks because they want to achieve something. You must be willing to give before you can take or receive.

Whether you have to pass through a major or minor storm, or challenges before getting to your destination in life depends on the magnitude of the glory you carry. The more the glory, the more the temptations. Whether you're passing through the waters or fire, or the rivers, or storms, life will take something from you to give you something better.
Re: Your Dreams Explained by TayehJiboluwa(m): 10:48pm On Oct 23, 2022
Lamasta:
Greetings to you Sir TayehJiboluwa

Pls I need some insight into this dream I had some days ago...

In this dream I was in a gathering with large people suddenly an helicopter was flying and someone inside the helicopter like a top ranking police officer started advising the crowd beneath to be safety conscious every now and then and try to always protect themselves from accidents and danger, suddenly we just observe the helicopter wavering in the sky and before the blinking of an eye it crashlanded and the same man advising people to be safety conscious was soaked in blood and was rushed by the same people he was advising to be security conscious...

Where I stood observing I was like may our words not come back to hunt us later in life...

Take care of yourself even as you'll take care of others. Keep yourself safe and alive even as you've been there and sticking out your neck for others. You'll need to keep yourself safe before you can keep others safe. Before you can assist people and be a blessing to them, you must be safe and hiding in the secret place of the most high .

1 Like

Re: Your Dreams Explained by TayehJiboluwa(m): 10:53pm On Oct 23, 2022
RUGGEDWEAVER:
I'm always writing exams in the dream, please what does this mean ?

The enemy is trying to test your faith, patience, endurance, love for God, etc. You should FAST and pray against all trials and temptations of the devil. It's probably the handiwork of household devils.
Re: Your Dreams Explained by Lamasta(m): 10:56pm On Oct 23, 2022
TayehJiboluwa:

Take care of yourself even as you'll take care of others. Keep yourself safe and alive even as you've been there and sticking out your neck for others. You'll need to keep yourself safe before you can keep others safe. Before you can assist people and be a blessing to them, you must be safe and hiding in the secret place of the most high .

Thank you Sir
Re: Your Dreams Explained by Oselin1988: 5:52am On Oct 24, 2022
[quote author=TayehJiboluwa post=117543678]

You have been called and anointed by God to work for him. You've also received the gifts of healing from him. You need to wait on the Lord so he can direct you and guide you. Don't wait till he starts bringing temptations your way before you will obey him and do his will. There is still a long journey ahead of you to perfect the work of ministry. Your spiritual eyes needs to be opened and you need to receive grace and blessings. He's already given you His Spirit (power). Go wait on him now.

Thank you very much sir

Please sir help me also to explain this, before I started having these dreams I asked you interpret for me, I always see myself in the Examination hall with some of my friends we finished University together. The funniest thing is that in that dream, I don't always know the answers to the questions. Every of my friends knows what to write , but my answer booklet is always empty all through the examination
Re: Your Dreams Explained by RUGGEDWEAVER(m): 6:16am On Oct 24, 2022
TayehJiboluwa:

The enemy is trying to test your faith, patience, endurance, love for God, etc. You should FAST and pray against all trials and temptations of the devil. It's probably the handiwork of household devils.
Thank you �
Re: Your Dreams Explained by ScaryDreamz: 1:34pm On Oct 28, 2022
I dreamt I was having sex with my girlfriend, she is a virgin. In that dream I disvirgined her. And while we were at it, blood was coming out of her private part, and she was saying something from her mind and I was hearing, that if I don't love her I should bring cowries, something like that, but if I do love her I don't need to do anything. i had this dream after praying from 4am to 5am and slept again, only to wake up at 5:35am with this dream.

What could that mean?
Re: Your Dreams Explained by Aguiyimba(m): 3:12pm On Oct 28, 2022
I dream where i was smoking Igbo but I don't in real life
Re: Your Dreams Explained by Oselin1988: 1:28pm On Oct 29, 2022
Goodmorning man of GOD
I dreamt i was in the church, a lady came to sit close to me. She said she is going to see things about me and that I should also see things a bout her. She looked at me and told me my full name, when I looked at her to see something about her, I saw nothing
Re: Your Dreams Explained by morinto: 5:14am On Oct 30, 2022
I had a dream a short demon told me to worship him and I told him I can't that I am a child of God and he said he did not stop me not to worship my God but I can worship him and God together in which I refused. Then he called a very popular church in which I won't mention the church name saying most of the pastor worship him and who am I to say No.
Then he said he would have killed me long ago but Jehovah has always been protecting me and since he can't kill me then he will destroy me. He told me I have a very special gift that Jehovah gave to me and he will make sure that the gift remain useless with me. So I ask him what his the gift and he refuse to tell me the gift.
Another dream I dreamt that the moon light coming down to me and I started using the moon light to fight many marine powers.
I went to mountain fire because of the spiritual attack have been having and I met a prophetess who told me about my life. Which was true. She told me that I was initiated into the water kingdom and their make me their oba or chief in the water kingdom and I have a partner who is a serpent snake that both of us was meant to destroy alot of lives and shed blood for the water kingdom. I was shock because I know the girl in the dream because she has met me and we have even chatted before I knew she was a snake and I have been beg multiple times to join their world that I would be made president that I have some gift am not using but I refused because I belong to Jehovah.
Again when I was praying someone told me in the dream that I have the highest star a man processes either 5 or 7 stars and he said Satan just want to waste me and I should be prayerful then I woke up.
Another dream I dreamt that me and my best friend that was marine spirit was fighting and I defeated him. I have the power to kill him but I spare his life and told him that why did he initiated me into the water world that we are friends and suppose to look for each other then he reply me that if he refused to carry the assignment of the water kingdom towards me then they would kill. That he is not my real enemy and he was just a medium there used to get to me. And I ask him what can I do to break away from them permanently then he told me whenever I fast I always lost my marine power and the more I loose my marine power the weaker the bond I have with the marine kingdom then I ask him tell me the permanent stuff I should do to be totally be sperated from the water kingdom and when he wanted to tell me some marine people came to rescue him and quickly wake me from my sleep. I woke up angry because I felt I lost the techniques to be set free permanently from the water kingdom. Please I need a strong man of God to advise me because am feed up.
Re: Your Dreams Explained by Nobody: 5:30pm On Oct 30, 2022
Re: Your Dreams Explained by samwheel(m): 9:13am On Oct 31, 2022
MOG, please help me interpret this dream I had this early morning.

I saw myself in my secondary school with my old pals. They were about to give a test, though not compulsory, but the highest will get a huge reward.

I decided to partake, test started but I was looking to answer paper, this paper at the middle of higher education notebook used in schools, everyone I asked to tear the middle part of their book for me gave different excuses. Even d invigilator was helping me look for answer paper too.

Finally, a friend, who I recognized gave me two answer paper coz d test was maths and physics, but time has already gone half.

I woke up, prayed what I could pray, slept back. D dream continued, saw myself in the same settings, in the classroom, after the test was over, then, one of my friend was talking about a girl he likes in the junior class.

Please, what does it mean.

Funny thing is, there is a small item I've been trying to sell for days now, after this dream, I woke up, chatted with someone who was interested, and he just paid for it this morning without stress.

Seems like an irony to me.
Re: Your Dreams Explained by Exodora: 11:30am On Nov 01, 2022
Had this dream last night I was in a class when a lady walked into the class and handed me a new born baby and left, immediate a lady dressed in white, like a sister came to the class to supervise us on an exam. Though I did not prepare for the exam cause it was unannounced, so I tried to lay the baby in my room cause I can’t write while carrying a baby but then there was nobody I would leave the baby with and is getting late, I can’t lock the door cause the baby might wake up while I was away and I can’t leave the door open either cause I was scared someone might come and lay on the bay since the room is getting dark.
So, I went outside and saw the baby’s mother, I was calling her to come and carry her baby but she ignored me, later she let out a loud hiss and walk out of me. I tried to leave the baby for my exam but my legs wouldn’t move, I was struggling to run to the exam but I could not move my legs.
Later they changed the exam venue while I was begging the child’s mother to carry her child I lost track of the road they took, the next thing I saw was group of children heading on the both road. I tried to run to them and ask them if they saw group of student heading towards exam hall but then I couldn’t move my legs and mouth as I tried to ask those children which path the other student took.
I have exam coming on next week, I pray nothing stops me from taking part in that exam.
Please can you interpret what this is all about to me am restless why would this woman abandon her new born with me .Thanks in advance.
Re: Your Dreams Explained by TayehJiboluwa(m): 11:49am On Nov 01, 2022
[quote author=Oselin1988 post=117824923][/quote]

Exam dreams means your faith, patience, loyalty, endurance, is being tested. You should pray to God for grace to speed up the process and escape these temptations.

1 Corinthians 10:13
Re: Your Dreams Explained by TayehJiboluwa(m): 11:55am On Nov 01, 2022
ScaryDreamz:
I dreamt I was having sex with my girlfriend, she is a virgin. In that dream I disvirgined her. And while we were at it, blood was coming out of her private part, and she was saying something from her mind and I was hearing, that if I don't love her I should bring cowries, something like that, but if I do love her I don't need to do anything. i had this dream after praying from 4am to 5am and slept again, only to wake up at 5:35am with this dream.

What could that mean?

Her asking you to bring cowries if you don't love her shows that you're been molested sexually by a marine spirit in the dream who is posing as your girlfriend. Break every links and every initiation into marine spirits. They harass people in their dreams if you have links with them and sometimes give you a spirit spouse if you're dedicated to them. Also break known and unknown covenants with them.

1 Like

Re: Your Dreams Explained by TayehJiboluwa(m): 12:08pm On Nov 01, 2022
Aguiyimba:
I dream where i was smoking Igbo but I don't in real life

Evil forces are trying to push you to do what you shouldn't do or to make a horrible mistake so they can take possession and advantage of you. Mind the people you move with. Be very cautious with the people you meet and sit with. Don't allow any boy or girl to lead you astray. Negative powers want to enter you so they can turn you to something else. Also don't go near anything that will affect your mental health. Stay away from occult books, articles and writeups. Stay away from places of worship that have deviated from the doctrine of the Lord.
Re: Your Dreams Explained by TayehJiboluwa(m): 12:18pm On Nov 01, 2022
Oselin1988:
Goodmorning man of GOD
I dreamt i was in the church, a lady came to sit close to me. She said she is going to see things about me and that I should also see things a bout her. She looked at me and told me my full name, when I looked at her to see something about her, I saw nothing

For you to see yourself in church in the dream means the anointing and call of God is on you. You need your eyes opened so you can see visions and see the things God wants to show you. Ask God to open your eyes. You may receive the gift of prophecy anytime soon. Fast and pray for your spiritual eyes to be opened and for you to receive the gift of prophecy. Also ask to hear from God personally.
Re: Your Dreams Explained by TayehJiboluwa(m): 1:10pm On Nov 01, 2022
morinto:
I had a dream a short demon told me to worship him and I told him I can't that I am a child of God and he said he did not stop me not to worship my God but I can worship him and God together in which I refused. Then he called a very popular church in which I won't mention the church name saying most of the pastor worship him and who am I to say No.
Then he said he would have killed me long ago but Jehovah has always been protecting me and since he can't kill me then he will destroy me. He told me I have a very special gift that Jehovah gave to me and he will make sure that the gift remain useless with me. So I ask him what his the gift and he refuse to tell me the gift.
Another dream I dreamt that the moon light coming down to me and I started using the moon light to fight many marine powers.
I went to mountain fire because of the spiritual attack have been having and I met a prophetess who told me about my life. Which was true. She told me that I was initiated into the water kingdom and their make me their oba or chief in the water kingdom and I have a partner who is a serpent snake that both of us was meant to destroy alot of lives and shed blood for the water kingdom. I was shock because I know the girl in the dream because she has met me and we have even chatted before I knew she was a snake and I have been beg multiple times to join their world that I would be made president that I have some gift am not using but I refused because I belong to Jehovah.
Again when I was praying someone told me in the dream that I have the highest star a man processes either 5 or 7 stars and he said Satan just want to waste me and I should be prayerful then I woke up.
Another dream I dreamt that me and my best friend that was marine spirit was fighting and I defeated him. I have the power to kill him but I spare his life and told him that why did he initiated me into the water world that we are friends and suppose to look for each other then he reply me that if he refused to carry the assignment of the water kingdom towards me then they would kill. That he is not my real enemy and he was just a medium there used to get to me. And I ask him what can I do to break away from them permanently then he told me whenever I fast I always lost my marine power and the more I loose my marine power the weaker the bond I have with the marine kingdom then I ask him tell me the permanent stuff I should do to be totally be sperated from the water kingdom and when he wanted to tell me some marine people came to rescue him and quickly wake me from my sleep. I woke up angry because I felt I lost the techniques to be set free permanently from the water kingdom. Please I need a strong man of God to advise me because am feed up.

The short demon that asked you to worship him must be a marine demon or marine princess since it mentioned a church that they worship him, and truly a lot of churches are controlled by marine spirits and even their senior pastors and general overseers do not know. There, ladies dress seductively without shame and young men worship money without care and those churches are generally worldly. I recall that a lot of people/christians that are destined to be great and wealthy judging by the number of stars they are born with are usually initiated into occult and marine kingdom at birth. Some were initiated in the womb because their parents aren't prayerful or careful enough. I know a powerful man of God that was married off to a demon even before he was conceived. A lot of girls or ladies do complain to me that they have spirit husband and I look at them and tell them that no, you do not have, but marine spirits have hijacked your destiny through your parents or your place of birth and it is them who are disturbing you and posing as a spirit spouse. A lot of men and women with colourful destinies have had their destinies taken over by marine spirits and occult powers because we do not understand the mysteries of this world and what and who controls the world. Unfortunately like in your own case some were initiated physically after they are born. Having a lot of stars and a great destiny means the powers that controls this world will not let you rest. God normally sends someone, a believer, strong in spirit and prayerful to assist, guide and protect men and women of your kind, unfortunately many of them end up failing.

You're in God's hands my brother as he has confirmed with me. You must not fear and you must not give up, these enemies won't give up neither will they back off, not even Satan will back off from troubling you. You must rise and fight like God your father, who is a man of war - that scriptures means God lives in a man of war, a prayer warrior - one who builds and demolishes with prayers. A man soaked in the Holy Ghost and the power of God, because God is not a man.

First of all, break every covenants, links and connections with marine spirits. Break and destroy any dedication to marine spirits. Nullify and cancel every initiation into marine spirits in the name of Jesus. Break every association and every agreements with marine spirits. Cancel every satanic wedding that was carried out against you in the marine kingdom
and break every connections with the marine spirit spouse. Erase every marine spirit mark upon you with the blood of Jesus. You should fast and pray for victory over marine spirits twice a week for the next two weeks. Be careful where you go, what you eat and where you eat. Also pray that you won't make mistake when you're about to settle down if you haven't. Marriage is one of the ways they attack you by giving you one of their agents to marry. So be prayerful. Move with only good people and the people of God. The enemy will do anything to get you because of your star and glory, don't give them the chance. My email and WhatsApp number is on my profile if you need further help. God be with you.
Re: Your Dreams Explained by TayehJiboluwa(m): 1:23pm On Nov 01, 2022
Quincy28:
Man of God please can you help me interpret this dream :
I was in our parlor and I saw my siblings in one of the rooms talking about a book made by cast but I remember seeing the book on the dining table. While they were talking I saw a red funny looking man or thing, it looked like a person wearing a ridiculous demon costume and I was peeping at it from the parlor. It kept on pacing about in the middle of the room and I was wondering if my siblings could see it. I kept on peeping and hiding from the parlor for the thing not to see me. I think it eventually did cus I remember going into the room to alert my siblings about it, but they couldn't see it Suddenly the thing started moving at high speed and pacing very fast but still my siblings couldn't see it. I can remember then I went back to the parlor and it followed me but it took the form of one of my siblings and I remember pushing it away when it came close to me. I was feeling deja vu like i've had the dream before. Then I entered into another dream where I was watching a music video and it got to a part where they were singing the chorus and I was so mad cus it was my song's chorus they stole. And I wandered how they got the chorus cus the song is not yet released. I woke up have this strange feeling in my private and I wandered if it was due to my underwear maybe it was too tight? Please sir help me with the interpretation

They come to steal, kill and destroy. A satanic agent may have left it there, in your home, to monitor your family but you could see it apparently because you're the most spiritually active. You can anoint each rooms in your house and the four corners of your house with an anointing oil for cleansing and purification and invite God to cleanse, purge and sanctify your house and get rid of every evil presence there. You could also invite a spirit filled man of God to bless your home. The reason why it could take the form of your sibling is because it lives and coexists with you in the same environment or home.

It may be trying to molest you while you sleep, they are perverts. That's why you woke up with that strange feeling in your private area.
Re: Your Dreams Explained by Aguiyimba(m): 1:35pm On Nov 01, 2022
TayehJiboluwa:

Evil forces are trying to push you to do what you shouldn't do or to make a horrible mistake so they can take possession and advantage of you. Mind the people you move with. Be very cautious with the people you meet and sit with. Don't allow any boy or girl to lead you astray. Negative powers want to enter you so they can turn you to something else. Also don't go near anything that will affect your mental health. Stay away from occult books, articles and writeups. Stay away from places of worship that have deviated from the doctrine of the Lord.

Thanks please can i get ur contact to reach you
Re: Your Dreams Explained by TayehJiboluwa(m): 1:36pm On Nov 01, 2022
samwheel:
MOG, please help me interpret this dream I had this early morning.

I saw myself in my secondary school with my old pals. They were about to give a test, though not compulsory, but the highest will get a huge reward.

I decided to partake, test started but I was looking to answer paper, this paper at the middle of higher education notebook used in schools, everyone I asked to tear the middle part of their book for me gave different excuses. Even d invigilator was helping me look for answer paper too.

Finally, a friend, who I recognized gave me two answer paper coz d test was maths and physics, but time has already gone half.

I woke up, prayed what I could pray, slept back. D dream continued, saw myself in the same settings, in the classroom, after the test was over, then, one of my friend was talking about a girl he likes in the junior class.

Please, what does it mean.

Funny thing is, there is a small item I've been trying to sell for days now, after this dream, I woke up, chatted with someone who was interested, and he just paid for it this morning without stress.

Seems like an irony to me.

Something is trying to drag you back into the past to go back to the way things were or back to the things you were doing before, like your past is calling or haunting you. Ask God to break the yokes and tentacles of the past from your life and to give you a new chapter.
Re: Your Dreams Explained by TayehJiboluwa(m): 1:37pm On Nov 01, 2022
Aguiyimba:

Thanks please can i get ur contact to reach you

tcrojem@gmail.com, check profile for WhatsApp contact
Re: Your Dreams Explained by Nobody: 2:11pm On Nov 01, 2022

(1) (2) (3) ... (182) (183) (184) (185) (186) (187) (188) ... (191) (Reply)

Top 10 Richest Pastors In The World / The Truth About Christ Embassy Healing School / Pst Chris Oyakhilome And T.b Joshua Are Secret Agent Of The Devil

Viewing this topic: opeyemi1509 and 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 113
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.