Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,326 members, 7,815,643 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 03:50 PM

Your Dreams Explained - Religion (186) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Your Dreams Explained (289268 Views)

Spirit, Soul and Body: Man's Tripartite Nature Explained with Robot Concept / Your Reoccuring Dreams Explained / Dreams And Sources Of Dreams Explained (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (183) (184) (185) (186) (187) (188) (189) ... (191) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Your Dreams Explained by VERTEX1: 5:02pm On Nov 01, 2022
Please brother help me.

I've had this dream two concurrent nights now.
1st working and serving in the sanctuary during mass. (I don't enter sanctuary in real life again)

2nd I got admission to study medicine. I started thinking that I've already graduated as a psychologist last year, which is true in real life. The thing kept me puzzling.

Though I always see myself serving in the sanctuary and sacristy, in some cases I'll be the officiating priest staying with bishops etc. Have also had dreams been in the hospital theater seeing health personnels working during surgery and other stuff, which I don't have access to in real life. both theater and sanctuary ☹️

1 Like

Re: Your Dreams Explained by Patriot9: 8:36pm On Nov 01, 2022
Good evening sir tayehjiboluwa.
Sorry this is late.
I had a dream that I was going to another house to fetch water because that is no water in our house. Then in that house where I went to fetch water, I was a very deep and wide pit not far from the well. It was so big and close to the well and infact if some is not careful enough someone could mistakenly fall insdie
Re: Your Dreams Explained by samwheel(m): 9:04pm On Nov 01, 2022
TayehJiboluwa:

Something is trying to drag you back into the past to go back to the way things were or back to the things you were doing before, like your past is calling or haunting you. Ask God to break the yokes and tentacles of the past from your life and to give you a new chapter.

Amen!

Thank you MOG.
Re: Your Dreams Explained by TayehJiboluwa(m): 11:26pm On Nov 01, 2022
Exodora:
Had this dream last night I was in a class when a lady walked into the class and handed me a new born baby and left, immediate a lady dressed in white, like a sister came to the class to supervise us on an exam. Though I did not prepare for the exam cause it was unannounced, so I tried to lay the baby in my room cause I can’t write while carrying a baby but then there was nobody I would leave the baby with and is getting late, I can’t lock the door cause the baby might wake up while I was away and I can’t leave the door open either cause I was scared someone might come and lay on the bay since the room is getting dark.
So, I went outside and saw the baby’s mother, I was calling her to come and carry her baby but she ignored me, later she let out a loud hiss and walk out of me. I tried to leave the baby for my exam but my legs wouldn’t move, I was struggling to run to the exam but I could not move my legs.
Later they changed the exam venue while I was begging the child’s mother to carry her child I lost track of the road they took, the next thing I saw was group of children heading on the both road. I tried to run to them and ask them if they saw group of student heading towards exam hall but then I couldn’t move my legs and mouth as I tried to ask those children which path the other student took.
I have exam coming on next week, I pray nothing stops me from taking part in that exam.
Please can you interpret what this is all about to me am restless why would this woman abandon her new born with me .Thanks in advance.

Pray against any wahala or issue that will make you miss your exams and important things in life. Don't let anyone put you in trouble. Don't let anyone keep anything with you or hand over anything to you for now. Be wary of gifts, attention and unwelcome visits from people. Don't be anyone's sidekick or accomplice in any thing for now.
Re: Your Dreams Explained by TayehJiboluwa(m): 11:53pm On Nov 01, 2022
VERTEX1:
Please brother help me.

I've had this dream two concurrent nights now.
1st working and serving in the sanctuary during mass. (I don't enter sanctuary in real life again)

2nd I got admission to study medicine. I started thinking that I've already graduated as a psychologist last year, which is true in real life. The thing kept me puzzling.

Though I always see myself serving in the sanctuary and sacristy, in some cases I'll be the officiating priest staying with bishops etc. Have also had dreams been in the hospital theater seeing health personnels working during surgery and other stuff, which I don't have access to in real life. both theater and sanctuary ☹️

It is God that is calling you to serve him in the sanctuary. He needs you. He has put something inside you to be used for him and his house. Go and get serious with God. Secondly you have the gift of healing. You can heal people with your words, character, encouragement, advice, prayer, faith, help and support. You have a understanding of health matters, psychology and physiology. You can help a grieving soul and even a damned or condemned soul, even a soul who'd lost hope. Learn to pray for the sick, the depressed, the troubled and the 'lost'. God will help you. Wait on the Lord, pray, read your bible. Tell him to show you what he wants you to see and take you to where you're meant to be.
Re: Your Dreams Explained by Exodora: 11:59pm On Nov 01, 2022
TayehJiboluwa:

Pray against any wahala or issue that will make you miss your exams and important things in life. Don't let anyone put you in trouble. Don't let anyone keep anything with you or hand over anything to you for now. Be wary of gifts, attention and unwelcome visits from people. Don't be anyone's sidekick or accomplice in any thing for now.
Than you so much I can now rest.
Re: Your Dreams Explained by TayehJiboluwa(m): 12:09am On Nov 02, 2022
Patriot9:
Good evening sir tayehjiboluwa.
Sorry this is late.
I had a dream that I was going to another house to fetch water because that is no water in our house. Then in that house where I went to fetch water, I was a very deep and wide pit not far from the well. It was so big and close to the well and infact if some is not careful enough someone could mistakenly fall insdie

Be careful who you ask for help, where or who you seek solution and assistance from. Be careful where you seek refuge and where you place your hope on. Don't trust or rely on anyone. Don't trust any "helper", don't trust any offer that is too good to be true or attractive. May God keep you and guide you. Put your hope in God and wait for him to finish what he started in your life.
Re: Your Dreams Explained by samwheel(m): 10:56am On Nov 03, 2022
TayehJiboluwa:

Something is trying to drag you back into the past to go back to the way things were or back to the things you were doing before, like your past is calling or haunting you. Ask God to break the yokes and tentacles of the past from your life and to give you a new chapter.

Thank you MOG.
Re: Your Dreams Explained by ADunamite(m): 4:35pm On Nov 03, 2022
Someone help me with this dream I had during my 6 to 6 fast.

In the dream I was walking and all of a sudden, I saw masquerades in their multitudes coming towards me. Then I turned left to evade them by crossing the road to the other side, but they were on the other side as well and many in number. So I turned behind me to run and I saw another large group running towards my direction as though they want to chase me...

Finally, I turned to my right and there was a narrow passage which I followed and ran while they ran after me..

I continued running until I met a soldier wearing a camouflage, and I introduced myself to him and asked him to help.

Immediately the masquerades saw that I had met with that soldier, they turned back and ran away and that's how I woke up.

Please somebody help me interpret this dream as I think the soldier I saw is significant to the interpretation.

Thank you all
Re: Your Dreams Explained by TayehJiboluwa(m): 9:39pm On Nov 03, 2022
ADunamite:
Someone help me with this dream I had during my 6 to 6 fast.

In the dream I was walking and all of a sudden, I saw masquerades in their multitudes coming towards me. Then I turned left to evade them by crossing the road to the other side, but they were on the other side as well and many in number. So I turned behind me to run and I saw another large group running towards my direction as though they want to chase me...

Finally, I turned to my right and there was a narrow passage which I followed and ran while they ran after me..

I continued running until I met a soldier wearing a camouflage, and I introduced myself to him and asked him to help.

Immediately the masquerades saw that I had met with that soldier, they turned back and ran away and that's how I woke up.

Please somebody help me interpret this dream as I think the soldier I saw is significant to the interpretation.

Thank you all

Those masquerades represents household enemies or foundational enemies that are after you. You should ask God to fight for you since they are so many. It is the Lord himself that sent an angel to fight with you, so they couldn't stand. Next time you're fasting and praying, ask God to fight for you and avenge you of your enemies.

1 Like

Re: Your Dreams Explained by Omame3: 11:03am On Nov 04, 2022
What's the meaning of washing hands with red wine whose bottle mouth is broken? Please help me!
Re: Your Dreams Explained by ADunamite(m): 11:52am On Nov 04, 2022
TayehJiboluwa:

Those masquerades represents household enemies or foundational enemies that are after you. You should ask God to fight for you since they are so many. It is the Lord himself that sent an angel to fight with you, so they couldn't stand. Next time you're fasting and praying, ask God to fight for you and avenge you of your enemies.

Thanks much... I appreciate

Not to be an Oliver Twist, but please help with these 2 dreams I had. Although both dreams were about Pastor Enenche of Dunamis

To the first dream -- We were in the church and I had a bottle of Oil which I gave the Pastor to use. The Pastor then gave me the bottle cover and poured some oil into it while it ran over. He then took the remaining oil away and went to use it ... After that, I woke.

To the second dream -- I found myself in a place where I saw the different suits the Pastor had worn in the past to preach. The suits were so many and I was admiring them. After that, I woke

Don't be offended; please help
Re: Your Dreams Explained by Omame3: 12:09pm On Nov 04, 2022
Please help me! Washing of hands with red wine whose bottle mouth is broken in a dream means what?
Re: Your Dreams Explained by TayehJiboluwa(m): 10:29am On Nov 05, 2022
ADunamite:

Thanks much... I appreciate

Not to be an Oliver Twist, but please help with these 2 dreams I had. Although both dreams were about Pastor Enenche of Dunamis

To the first dream -- We were in the church and I had a bottle of Oil which I gave the Pastor to use. The Pastor then gave me the bottle cover and poured some oil into it while it ran over. He then took the remaining oil away and went to use it ... After that, I woke.

To the second dream -- I found myself in a place where I saw the different suits the Pastor had worn in the past to preach. The suits were so many and I was admiring them. After that, I woke

Don't be offended; please help

The dream shows God wants to use you like pastor Enenche and you should put in the work: prayer and fasting. Submit and surrender yourself, let him pick you up and use you.
Re: Your Dreams Explained by TayehJiboluwa(m): 10:47am On Nov 05, 2022
Omame3:
What's the meaning of washing hands with red wine whose bottle mouth is broken? Please help me!

Be wary of wasteful spending and squandering money, wasting efforts and money or overspending/overbuying.
Re: Your Dreams Explained by ADunamite(m): 2:56pm On Nov 05, 2022
TayehJiboluwa:

The dream shows God wants to use you like pastor Enenche and you should put in the work: prayer and fasting. Submit and surrender yourself, let him pick you up and use you.

Okay, thanks a bunch
Re: Your Dreams Explained by lekzytaker(m): 1:29am On Nov 06, 2022
I had this dream where I saw a bishop in a church.. I don't know him though. I only recognize that he is a bishop/rev because he wore a collar and a suit like a bishop/rev. He gave me his bible. The Bible had markings on it and little jottings.. like the Bible he had been using. Then he told me to take over the Church/ just like saying I should be the one preaching or something... And I was wondering why me..? and what is my Business with taking charge or something.. i was still thinking and wondering when I woke up from the dream. please what does this mean?
Re: Your Dreams Explained by Yseone(m): 3:39am On Nov 07, 2022
Good morning,
Am about getting married in few weeks to come.
I just woke up with this dream with heavy joy in my heart & celebration.
I just had a dream...
In that dream, why we were still planning for our wedding, I received a call that my wife to be had given birth to a baby boy.
It was a thing of joy as I couldn't contain my joy.

I quickly called one of my brother/friend that lives at aba but he's from my place and shared the good news with him, he was extremely happy with me & told me that this kind of miracle is wonderful.
You need to see me celebrating.
Then i jokingly told my wife to be that she has seen a reason why she won't dance on our wedding day since the wedding was just few days to go and she don't need to stress herself.
She started laughing, then i woke up
Re: Your Dreams Explained by TayehJiboluwa(m): 1:00pm On Nov 07, 2022
lekzytaker:
I had this dream where I saw a bishop in a church.. I don't know him though. I only recognize that he is a bishop/rev because he wore a collar and a suit like a bishop/rev. He gave me his bible. The Bible had markings on it and little jottings.. like the Bible he had been using. Then he told me to take over the Church/ just like saying I should be the one preaching or something... And I was wondering why me..? and what is my Business with taking charge or something.. i was still thinking and wondering when I woke up from the dream. please what does this mean?

God is going to use you in the church. He is promoting you and sending you to many people to preach and teach the gospel and the ways of God to. To pray and fast for the body of Christ. To teach people the way and the truth.
Re: Your Dreams Explained by TayehJiboluwa(m): 1:04pm On Nov 07, 2022
lekzytaker:
Re: Your Dreams Explained by TayehJiboluwa(m): 1:07pm On Nov 07, 2022
Yseone:
Good morning,
Am about getting married in few weeks to come.
I just woke up with this dream with heavy joy in my heart & celebration.
I just had a dream...
In that dream, why we were still planning for our wedding, I received a call that my wife to be had given birth to a baby boy.
It was a thing of joy as I couldn't contain my joy.

I quickly called one of my brother/friend that lives at aba but he's from my place and shared the good news with him, he was extremely happy with me & told me that this kind of miracle is wonderful.
You need to see me celebrating.
Then i jokingly told my wife to be that she has seen a reason why she won't dance on our wedding day since the wedding was just few days to go and she don't need to stress herself.
She started laughing, then i woke up

This dream is from multitudes of business. But for her to give birth in the dream prior to your wedding means your wife to be is blessed and fruitful.

1 Like

Re: Your Dreams Explained by Yseone(m): 4:27pm On Nov 07, 2022
Thank you and God bless you sir
TayehJiboluwa:

This dream is from multitudes of business. But for her to give birth in the dream prior to your wedding means your wife to be is blessed and fruitful.
Re: Your Dreams Explained by Beaurybb: 1:38pm On Nov 09, 2022
Good afternoon Sir
Pls i had a dream, where i went to a shoe maker to repair some of my shoes, when I returned to collect it , the shoe maker said he don't know where it is.
So I begin to search for it under his table, and i saw that he hasn't repaired it. I saw some other beautiful shoes there and I took it cos my own is worn out and no longer fine.
The second one is,
There was light in the house ,I was telling someone in the house to plug his phone instead of the light to waste.
The third one is
I went to buy tomato paste. But was given the expired one though I didn't check it. Later on I noticed it and I returned it to the seller for another one.
Am confused pls
I really need an interpretation Thanks.
Re: Your Dreams Explained by naijaboy756: 10:32pm On Nov 10, 2022
Good day all.

Please I had a dream. There is this lady I have been asking out for a serious relationship. She has refused but in the dream I saw her come to meet the angry me and gave me bunch of keys

What could it mean?
Re: Your Dreams Explained by Nnenna2too(f): 3:04am On Nov 11, 2022
I had a dream, where I saw my self wearing my old secondary school uniform very dirty and bad.
And I have also noticed whenever am about to sleep I see myself falling down if I try taking a step forward. Please help
Re: Your Dreams Explained by VERTEX1: 8:48am On Nov 11, 2022
TayehJiboluwa:

It is God that is calling you to serve him in the sanctuary. He needs you. He has put something inside you to be used for him and his house. Go and get serious with God. Secondly you have the gift of healing. You can heal people with your words, character, encouragement, advice, prayer, faith, help and support. You have a understanding of health matters, psychology and physiology. You can help a grieving soul and even a damned or condemned soul, even a soul who'd lost hope. Learn to pray for the sick, the depressed, the troubled and the 'lost'. God will help you. Wait on the Lord, pray, read your bible. Tell him to show you what he wants you to see and take you to where you're meant to be.

God bless you brother, we'll discuss on whatsapp by next month.

I had a terrible dream yesterday, I saw aged couple that are very sick on the bed. In real life they are our family friends, though they're staying in the village now, so it's been like 7years we saw them last. So in the dream people were attending to them because their condition was critical, my mum inclusive. I couldn't join them because I was busy with somethings but I was feeling pity and sorry for them and wish I could do something. Not long the husband died, and he was put in a coffin for burial, now it's remaining the wife still struggling to breath.
From there I saw my dead father's coffin, he was exhumed and is to be buried again. My elder brother and other people suggested that he should be laid in state so that people can view his corpse last time, but I refused because we've done such before in real life, though I wasn't aware I was dreaming. Afterwhile the priest agreed that we open the casket. So it was opened. Firstly I saw his body very fresh, I was thinking I'd see bones as it's been up-to 10 months we buried him. Immediately I saw his head, he started raising his head until he sat, lol and behold he's the one very fresh as if he's alive. Everyone there started running away, except me. I then wake to notice the time been 3.12am.
Re: Your Dreams Explained by TayehJiboluwa(m): 9:29am On Nov 12, 2022
Beaurybb:
Good afternoon Sir
Pls i had a dream, where i went to a shoe maker to repair some of my shoes, when I returned to collect it , the shoe maker said he don't know where it is.
So I begin to search for it under his table, and i saw that he hasn't repaired it. I saw some other beautiful shoes there and I took it cos my own is worn out and no longer fine.
The second one is,
There was light in the house ,I was telling someone in the house to plug his phone instead of the light to waste.
The third one is
I went to buy tomato paste. But was given the expired one though I didn't check it. Later on I noticed it and I returned it to the seller for another one.
Am confused pls
I really need an interpretation Thanks.

On the first dream: shoes means glory. Some glories have been injured while some have been covered, buried, mostly glories need divine intervention and repair. You need to recover your own very glory. Most people when they lose their shoes, footwear in the dream, they just pick anyone lying around and wear, which means you're depending on others people's glories or destinies to move forward. Pray for divine repair and restoration of your original glory.

Dream 2 & 3: Keep paying attention to things, events and people around you. You're someone who cares and pay attention to details, you can help put a lot of things together and make things work while keeping everyone safe and healthy.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Your Dreams Explained by naijaboy756: 9:32am On Nov 12, 2022
naijaboy756:
Good day all.

Please I had a dream. There is this lady I have been asking out for a serious relationship. She has refused but in the dream I saw her come to meet the angry me and gave me bunch of keys

What could it mean?
please assist with this sir
Re: Your Dreams Explained by TayehJiboluwa(m): 9:37am On Nov 12, 2022
naijaboy756:
Good day all.

What could it mean?

You can still get help, favour, breakthrough, acceptance, connections from somewhere or someone you do not expect or think of. Be the good boy that you are and look at things on the positive side.
Re: Your Dreams Explained by TayehJiboluwa(m): 11:56am On Nov 12, 2022
Nnenna2too:
I had a dream, where I saw my self wearing my old secondary school uniform very dirty and bad.
And I have also noticed whenever am about to sleep I see myself falling down if I try taking a step forward. Please help

1. You should break the yokes of backwardness, rejection and regression in Jesus name. Pray that nothing from or in your past pulls you down.

Pls explain the second part.
Re: Your Dreams Explained by Beaurybb: 1:21pm On Nov 12, 2022
[Thank you very much Sir
Pls how can my Glory be restored any guide quote author=TayehJiboluwa post=118325231]

On the first dream: shoes means glory. Some glories have been injured while some have been covered, buried, mostly glories need divine intervention and repair. You need to recover your own very glory. Most people when they lose their shoes, footwear in the dream, they just pick anyone lying around and wear, which means you're depending on others people's glories or destinies to move forward. Pray for divine repair and restoration of your original glory.

Dream 2 & 3: Keep paying attention to things, events and people around you. You're someone who cares and pay attention to details, you can help put a lot of things together and make things work while keeping everyone safe and healthy.[/quote]
Re: Your Dreams Explained by TayehJiboluwa(m): 3:01pm On Nov 12, 2022
Beaurybb:
[Thank you very much Sir
Pls how can my Glory be restored any guide quote author=TayehJiboluwa post=118325231]

Dream 2 & 3: Keep paying attention to things, events and people around you. You're someone who cares and pay attention to details, you can help put a lot of things together and make things work while keeping everyone safe and healthy.

Pray that every satanic manipulation of your glory be reversed in Jesus name.

(1) (2) (3) ... (183) (184) (185) (186) (187) (188) (189) ... (191) (Reply)

Top 10 Richest Pastors In The World / The Truth About Christ Embassy Healing School / Pst Chris Oyakhilome And T.b Joshua Are Secret Agent Of The Devil

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 91
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.