Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,593 members, 7,812,937 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 11:02 PM

Your Dreams Explained - Religion (20) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Your Dreams Explained (288801 Views)

Spirit, Soul and Body: Man's Tripartite Nature Explained with Robot Concept / Your Reoccuring Dreams Explained / Dreams And Sources Of Dreams Explained (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (17) (18) (19) (20) (21) (22) (23) ... (191) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Your Dreams Explained by Nobody: 4:47pm On Apr 26, 2017
TayeJiboluwa:

Jewelry represents something precious, valuable. (Jewelry) is what makes you 'valuable', makes you great-that's destiny. Destiny is from destination, where God is taking you to.
thank you
Re: Your Dreams Explained by debeginin(m): 4:51pm On Apr 26, 2017
TayeJiboluwa:

1. If there's a member of your household or a brother you know who doesn't go to church, that message is for him. Invite him to church.
2. There is nothing stopping you from owning a construction firm. That dream is for you. Though it might be in future sha.
Hmm!
My younger broda.
I tot as much.
Tnx sir.
Re: Your Dreams Explained by Nobody: 5:00pm On Apr 26, 2017
Leader26:
Also dreamt where I saw myself preaching. Meaning.
hmm
thank you.
Re: Your Dreams Explained by Nobody: 5:07pm On Apr 26, 2017
debeginin:

Hmm!
My younger broda.
I tot as much.
Tnx sir.
God Bless you bro.
Re: Your Dreams Explained by Martinez19(m): 5:25pm On Apr 26, 2017
Thanks you sir for your help. I remember some time ago when my family underwent serious deliverance prayers and one night I had a dream. I saw a native and my self standing in a wasteland full of refuse dumps(trash). The native doctor wanted to use me for ritual and as he was rendering his incantations, a voice or a strong urge(can't really remember) directed me somewhere among the refuse dumps to retrieve a diamond star ( a diamond in shape of a five pointed star). After collecting the star, I escaped from that place. What does this dream means.
Re: Your Dreams Explained by Nobody: 5:52pm On Apr 26, 2017
Martinez19:
Thanks you sir for your help. I remember some time ago when my family underwent serious deliverance prayers and one night I had a dream. I saw a native and my self standing in a wasteland full of refuse dumps(trash). The native doctor wanted to use me for ritual and as he was rendering his incantations, a voice or a strong urge(can't really remember) directed me somewhere among the refuse dumps to retrieve a diamond star ( a diamond in shape of a five pointed star). After collecting the star, I escaped from that place. What does this dream means.
Hmm.
Pray to recover your star. That's what those witches(native doctors) do, they steal peoples star through enchantments. This thing is done throughout the day. That's why many people have to sell their soul to the devil to get to where they got to because though they have the potential to get there the star that will take them there has been stolen. That's why they are called stars because they are like stars. There are witches known as star hunters and other type of demons known as enchanters, all these steal peoples stars through enchantments so that one who is suppose to be a billionaire will be begging to eat. Ask God to give you back your star, and the thing is you have to be very strong in the word of God to retain your star. 99% of people in the world has lost their star to enchantments. God did not create anybody to suffer, even Jesus reiterated this (John 10:10). A diamond star is a very beautiful glory.
Re: Your Dreams Explained by Martinez19(m): 5:58pm On Apr 26, 2017
TayeJiboluwa:

Hmm.
Pray to recover your star. That's what those witches(native doctors) do, they steal peoples star through enchantments. This thing is done throughout the day. That's why many people have to sell their soul to the devil to get to where they got to because though they have the potential to get there the star that will take them there has been stolen. That's why they are called stars because they are like stars. There are witches known as star hunters and other type of demons known as enchanters, all these steal peoples stars through enchantments so that one who is suppose to be a billionaire will be begging to eat. Ask God to give you back your star, and the thing is you have to be very strong in the word of God to retain your star. 99% of people in the world has lost their star to enchantments. God did not create anybody to suffer, even Jesus reiterated this (John 10:10). A diamond star is a very beautiful glory.
thanks sir, I have prayed it already even though that dream was a long time ago. Once again, thanks cheesy
Re: Your Dreams Explained by Martinez19(m): 6:56pm On Apr 26, 2017
Sir, I want to ask a question, can a christian living a righteous life be harmed by wicked ones through enchantment, incantation or spells?
Re: Your Dreams Explained by Nobody: 7:05pm On Apr 26, 2017
Martinez19:
Sir, I want to ask a question, can a christian living a righteous life be harmed by wicked ones through enchantment, incantation or spells?
No. It only happens before you got born again, or if the person goes back to evil/wickedness.
Re: Your Dreams Explained by Martinez19(m): 7:17pm On Apr 26, 2017
TayeJiboluwa:

No. It only happens before you got born again, or if the person goes back to evil/wickedness.
I am relieved. Thanks sir.
Re: Your Dreams Explained by amamama: 9:16am On Apr 27, 2017
Sir, what does it mean to dream of a leaking roof?
Re: Your Dreams Explained by debeginin(m): 9:27am On Apr 27, 2017
1)
My wife's dream:
She was in a large gathering cos some people came to test peoples skin to detect those that r bleaching n those that r not.People were getting tested,they now beckoned on my wife to be tested but she then remembered a sister in real life that wasn't hepatitis B positive but when she was vaccinated against it became positive due to d vaccine.So she them that those she look like someone that is bleaching?and she told them some other things that she can't even remember but suddenly the crowd started clapping for her for been able to do that in such a gathering,so she walked away
2)
A friends dream:
A telecoms mast was been erected but not in the conventional way.The base was very wide n as the kept erecting the mast the width kept reducing n eventually erected it n the top was very narrow.People started rejoicing n he joined them too rejoicing
Re: Your Dreams Explained by conscienceman4(m): 1:50pm On Apr 27, 2017
Good afternoon sir,
A very loud gun shot woke me up from sleep around 5am only for me to discover that I'm the only one that heard the gun shot.

please what does this mean.
Re: Your Dreams Explained by Nobody: 1:54pm On Apr 27, 2017
amamama:
Sir, what does it mean to dream of a leaking roof?
That is a breach in your security or defenses which makes you prone to strikes from the enemy. Ask God to fortify you spiritually. I hope you dont have any occultic books in your possession.
Re: Your Dreams Explained by Nobody: 2:07pm On Apr 27, 2017
conscienceman4:
Good afternoon sir,
A very loud gun shot woke me up from sleep around 5am only for me to discover that I'm the only one that heard the gun shot.

please what does this mean.
Pray against every evil activities around you. Some demonic activities was going on. Demonic gunshot is one of the ways they kill in the demonic realm. scatter every demonic activities around you.
Re: Your Dreams Explained by Nobody: 2:20pm On Apr 27, 2017
debeginin:
1)
My wife's dream:
She was in a large gathering cos some people came to test peoples skin to detect those that r bleaching n those that r not.People were getting tested,they now beckoned on my wife to be tested but she then remembered a sister in real life that wasn't hepatitis B positive but when she was vaccinated against it became positive due to d vaccine.So she them that those she look like someone that is bleaching?and she told them some other things that she can't even remember but suddenly the crowd started clapping for her for been able to do that in such a gathering,so she walked away
2)
A friends dream:
A telecoms mast was been erected but not in the conventional way.The base was very wide n as the kept erecting the mast the width kept reducing n eventually erected it n the top was very narrow.People started rejoicing n he joined them too rejoicing
There are many conspiracy theories about vaccination and immunization many of which are true. Vaccines are dangerous, but this dream is referring to a kind of vaccine applied on the skin or immunization, but it wont affect her since she didnt do it in the dream.
2. That means some kind of technological breakthrough. Is your friend an engineer or scientist?
Re: Your Dreams Explained by Nobody: 4:44pm On Apr 27, 2017
Whatever you need ask from God. Don't think you know what to do or how to go about it or how to get it, ask from God first. Then He will show you the safest way to get it. When your blessing is from God, you will have less dream interference and less bad dreams. Blessings got by not-too-clean means will lead to sorrows. ( Proverbs 3:5-6, Proverbs 10:22 )
Re: Your Dreams Explained by BluntMadmoiselle(f): 4:55pm On Apr 27, 2017
TayeJiboluwa:
Whatever you need ask from God. Don't think you know what to do or how to go about it or how to get it, ask from God first. Then He will show you the safest way to get it. When your blessing is from God, you will have less dream interference and less bad dreams. Blessings got by not-too-clean means will lead to sorrows. ( Proverbs 3:5-6, Proverbs 10:22 )

I already sent an email sir
Re: Your Dreams Explained by amamama: 5:16pm On Apr 27, 2017
TayeJiboluwa:

That is a breach in your security or defenses which makes you prone to strikes from the enemy. Ask God to fortify you spiritually. I hope you dont have any occultic books in your possession.

I do not have any occultic book with me, sir.
Re: Your Dreams Explained by Nobody: 5:50pm On Apr 27, 2017
amamama:

I do not have any occultic book with me, sir.
I did not say you have, I just asked, because in most security breach (spiritual), there's always 'someone on the inside.' There is always something which opens the door for the enemy. Every child of God has a spiritual protection, if there's a breach, something caused it. For instance, a christian should not be involved in an accident unless there's a breach.
Re: Your Dreams Explained by Anenecaf(m): 6:40am On Apr 28, 2017
Good morning brother Taye and may God continue to bless you for the wonderful works you are doing here
Re: Your Dreams Explained by Nobody: 9:47am On Apr 28, 2017
Anenecaf:
Good morning brother Taye and may God continue to bless you for the wonderful works you are doing here. Pls I need interpretation to these dream and trance.

1)for sometime now, I sleep and keep seeing the door of the room am sleeping ajar/open but I do not see who opened it. Just yesterday morning I came back to the house and lay down and within ten minutes . it was like my inner eyes opened and I saw the door to my apartment open, I woke up & changed position and still saw another door open again and this time its like as if somebody maybe hiding behind it.

2) very early this morning from 4am, I was in an unknown location and saw a very big tree standing in a river. At some point, I noticed the tree was about to fall, so i started stepping back gently without easy and there were other people around there. Then I saw my brother trying to run away from the tree but unfortunately he could not and the tree fell on him. He managed to get up and I woke.

3)later this morning again, suddenly in the sleep my friend that I slept in his was like I have seen him that he knows I will see him, that he is a TOYO ( dats the name he mentioned, never heard the word before & dnt know if spelling is correct). So it was kind of placed in my sleep that he is a creature that has two huge wings and I looked further in the room and saw a mirror placed by the wall close to where he lay and I woke up.
1. That is a presence, spiritual presence in your room. there is nobody behind the door, the personality is already inside. I believe you're been monitored.
2. It shows that a major enemy in your life has been cut down. And your brother was hit by the three? I hope he doesn't know anything.
3. Well, that 'Toyo' being you saw in the dream is not your friend, but the description matched that of a dark angel. Dark angels are monitoring you, and i know i gave you prayers against evil mirrors back then because angels of God dont use evil mirrors or divine. Demons normally hang close to mighty men of God to carry out any judgement they pass. So, mind what you say. The way darkness is monitoring you, you need to be cautious, not just be prayerful so that your apostolic anointing will not be hijacked.
Re: Your Dreams Explained by lawrykings(m): 1:34pm On Apr 28, 2017
Good afternoon bro, this dream has been occurring ever since I came home from school. I usually see myself eating or drinking, sometimes alcohol, anytime I sleep even in the day time.
Re: Your Dreams Explained by Nobody: 2:17pm On Apr 28, 2017
lawrykings:
Good afternoon bro, this dream has been occurring ever since I came home from school. I usually see myself eating or drinking, sometimes alcohol, anytime I sleep even in the day time.
Pls can you send me an email?
Re: Your Dreams Explained by yungnikie(f): 2:31pm On Apr 28, 2017
Sir taye can you please translate this dream for me. In the dream I saw that I was in the airport about to travel the lady there attended to others but when it got to my turn she said sorry you can't proceed you don't have the necessary document whereas all my document is complete
Re: Your Dreams Explained by veeveanO(f): 2:58pm On Apr 28, 2017
#
Re: Your Dreams Explained by Nobody: 3:07pm On Apr 28, 2017
yungnikie:
Sir taye can you please translate this dream for me. In the dream I saw that I was in the airport about to travel the lady there attended to others but when it got to my turn she said sorry you can't proceed you don't have the necessary document whereas all my document is complete
Your dream shows that you are suppose to be abroad. Pray it through. Pray till it comes to reality. Make sure you get there. Some people's destiny is outside Nigeria.
Re: Your Dreams Explained by Nobody: 3:45pm On Apr 28, 2017
veeveanO:
Good afternoon brother Taye... I was in a dream with a friend (I know her in real life), we were walking together and we saw a group of people pasting an obituary picture on a board we ran to the board to see the picture when we got there it was her face Dat was on the poster... Immediately we saw it I shouted, "so u are dead already" she started running away
The scene changed I saw my roommate in school telling me that she is going to an unknown place and I was begging her to stay and telling her I can't stay alone... She still left
Please any interpretation
Familiar spirits are every where. When you see the dead in the dream, it is familiar spirits. The dream does not mean that your friend will die or your friend is an incarnate or undead. Familiar spirits normally hang around tombs and graves, that is why some people are afraid of those places. Familiar spirits cause fear and it is common that their victims cant stay alone because of fear. Fear and fright are ways they oppress their victims. People who are always afraid or fearful or have fear for no reason are people they oppress. The person you saw in the dream is not your physical friend but an impostor, an entity that monitors you. Ask God to get rid of any familiar spirit in your environment and in your life.
Re: Your Dreams Explained by veeveanO(f): 3:53pm On Apr 28, 2017
!
Re: Your Dreams Explained by Nobody: 3:57pm On Apr 28, 2017
veeveanO:
thanks sir.... I really do have issues with fear
You can email me, i have some keys and prayers.
Re: Your Dreams Explained by veeveanO(f): 4:03pm On Apr 28, 2017
@
Re: Your Dreams Explained by Nobody: 4:06pm On Apr 28, 2017
veeveanO:
please sir drip the mail address
tcrojem@gmail.com

(1) (2) (3) ... (17) (18) (19) (20) (21) (22) (23) ... (191) (Reply)

Top 10 Richest Pastors In The World / The Truth About Christ Embassy Healing School / Pst Chris Oyakhilome And T.b Joshua Are Secret Agent Of The Devil

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 64
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.