Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,187 members, 7,818,612 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 07:44 PM

Your Dreams Explained - Religion (21) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Your Dreams Explained (289959 Views)

Spirit, Soul and Body: Man's Tripartite Nature Explained with Robot Concept / Your Reoccuring Dreams Explained / Dreams And Sources Of Dreams Explained (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (18) (19) (20) (21) (22) (23) (24) ... (191) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Your Dreams Explained by amamama: 5:18pm On Apr 28, 2017
Sir, a friend dreamt that armed robber came to her apartment, looks so real in the dream what does this mean, please.
Re: Your Dreams Explained by Nobody: 5:50pm On Apr 28, 2017
amamama:
Sir, a friend dreamt that armed robber came to her apartment, looks so real in the dream what does this mean, please.
She better pray hard and and watch the type of friends and company she keeps, all those vivid, look-so-real dreams use to come to pass, but if she pray very well to God not to allow it to happen, it could be averted. The thing is it is people who know her that are behind this kind of thing, that is why she had the dream because it has already been planned, it is not a random robbery thing. Let her know the kind of friends she keeps. But more importantly pray hard for it to be averted. Where i live, robbery and kidnapping occurs at least twice a week and in many places all over Nigeria.
Re: Your Dreams Explained by yungnikie(f): 6:29pm On Apr 28, 2017
thanks a lot sir May God bless you abundantly
Re: Your Dreams Explained by yungnikie(f): 7:17pm On Apr 28, 2017
yungnikie:
thanks a lot sir May God bless you abundantly
Sir taye I we like to know what that means
1.I dreamt that I wanted to climb a mountain but was not able to reach the top
2. I dreamt that I was trying to cross a river but I was stuck in the middle
Re: Your Dreams Explained by yungnikie(f): 7:21pm On Apr 28, 2017
Sir taye thanks for the interpretation.
I dreamt that I was climbing a mountain but not able to reach the top
I dreamt that I was trying to cross a river but I wasn't able to cross like I was stuck in the middle.
Re: Your Dreams Explained by lawrykings(m): 7:28pm On Apr 28, 2017
TayeJiboluwa:

Pls can you send me an email?

Isaac4special@yahoo.com
Re: Your Dreams Explained by Nobody: 7:29pm On Apr 28, 2017
yungnikie:
Sir taye thanks for the interpretation.
I dreamt that I was climbing a mountain but not able to reach the top
I dreamt that I was trying to cross a river but I wasn't able to cross like I was stuck in the middle.
It is the spirit of impossibility, pls mail me.
Re: Your Dreams Explained by Martinez19(m): 7:41pm On Apr 28, 2017
TayeJiboluwa:

sir what does it mean when a dream is so clear like it is real life.
Re: Your Dreams Explained by Nobody: 7:46pm On Apr 28, 2017
Martinez19:
sir what does it mean when a dream is so clear like it is real life.
It means the event is about to happen whether good or bad.
Re: Your Dreams Explained by yungnikie(f): 7:48pm On Apr 28, 2017
TayeJiboluwa:

oyeleremodupe1998 @gmail.com
Thanks Sir
Re: Your Dreams Explained by Anenecaf(m): 10:19pm On Apr 28, 2017
TayeJiboluwa:

1. That is a presence, spiritual presence in your room. there is nobody behind the door, the personality is already inside. I believe you're been monitored.
2. It shows that a major enemy in your life has been cut down. And your brother was hit by the three? I hope he doesn't know anything.
3. Well, that 'Toyo' being you saw in the dream is not your friend, but the description matched that of a dark angel. Dark angels are monitoring you, and i know i gave you prayers against evil mirrors back then because angels of God dont use evil mirrors or divine. Demons normally hang close to mighty men of God to carry out any judgement they pass. So, mind what you say. The way darkness is monitoring you, you need to be cautious, not just be prayerful so that your apostolic anointing will not be hijacked.

Thanks brother. Am really tired of this their monitoring. Am still using those prayer points you gave me. I really need those doors shut
Re: Your Dreams Explained by Viking007(m): 5:14am On Apr 29, 2017
TayeJiboluwa:

tcrojem@gmail.com
I just sent You a mail. embarassed
Re: Your Dreams Explained by todetoyin: 4:00pm On Apr 29, 2017
Sir I need you to interpret this dream for me. I dreamt last year that I was walking on a road with a pool of water and I was walking in the water. I also noticed that a lady was following as I was walking. All of a sudden I fell into a pit in the middle of that road and the lady that was following me also fell on top of me. I struggled in the dream to come out of the pit but I could not because the lady on top of me was pressing me down and I had no strength to come out. I felt like sleeping in the pit but I resisted the urge. Not too far from the pit I was hearing the noise of some people nearby but when I shouted for help they did not hear me. I continued to shout for help until I woke up.
Re: Your Dreams Explained by Nobody: 6:36pm On Apr 29, 2017
todetoyin:
Sir I need you to interpret this dream for me. I dreamt last year that I was walking on a road with a pool of water and I was walking in the water. I also noticed that a lady was following as I was walking. All of a sudden I fell into a pit in the middle of that road and the lady that was following me also fell on top of me. I struggled in the dream to come out of the pit but I could not because the lady on top of me was pressing me down and I had no strength to come out. I felt like sleeping in the pit but I resisted the urge. Not too far from the pit I was hearing the noise of some people nearby but when I shouted for help they did not hear me. I continued to shout for help until I woke up.
The Lord is just warning you to be careful so that a lady will not put you where you should not be. I mean be warned so that a lady will not be an encumbrance or burden or hindrance to you as you try to go forward.
Re: Your Dreams Explained by todetoyin: 6:54pm On Apr 29, 2017
TayeJiboluwa:

The Lord is just warning you to be careful so that a lady will not put you where you should not be. I mean be warned so that a lady will not be an encumbrance or burden or hindrance to you as you try to go forward.
Thanks. God bless you. I hope the dream is not related to my marriage because I had it before I got married.
Re: Your Dreams Explained by todetoyin: 6:59pm On Apr 29, 2017
todetoyin:

Thanks. God bless you
I hope the dream is not related to my marriage. Because I had this dream before I tied the knot.
Re: Your Dreams Explained by Nobody: 7:11pm On Apr 29, 2017
I just stumbled on this thread.. Please can you interpret this dream for me.. I dreamt that my aunt assisted me to give birth to a baby right on the bed I was sleeping on. I woke up after the delivery.
Re: Your Dreams Explained by Nobody: 7:34pm On Apr 29, 2017
todetoyin:

I hope the dream is not related to my marriage. Because I had this dream before I tied the knot.
No. The dream must be talking about someone else not the person you married because with that kind of person you wont be married by now.
Re: Your Dreams Explained by todetoyin: 7:41pm On Apr 29, 2017
TayeJiboluwa:

No. The dream must be talking about someone else not the person you married because with that kind of person you wont be married by now.
Thanks a lot.
Re: Your Dreams Explained by Nobody: 7:44pm On Apr 29, 2017
Sapphire06:
I just stumbled on this thread.. Please can you interpret this dream for me.. I dreamt that my aunt assisted me to give birth to a baby right on the bed I was sleeping on. I woke up after the delivery.
It is talking about abortion/bloodshed, miscarriage, loss of a baby. It might lead to loss of pregnancy when married. That looks like forced abortion because i dont think you are pregnant or married when you have the dream. You can mail me please.
Re: Your Dreams Explained by todetoyin: 7:35am On Apr 30, 2017
Happy Sunday to you sir. Thanks for interpreting the dream I posted yesterday. God will bless you sir. I am the type that dreams everyday at night and anytime I doze off during the day and I always remember them when I wake up but I don't understand them. Sir how do I acquire the gift of interpreting my dreams? I also have a list of dreams that I will want you to interpret for me.
1. I use to levitate in my dreams. My feet will be above the ground and will be floating and be moving from one place to another
2. In a dream I saw myself beside the road looking for a bus to board to Lagos but couldn't find. I had to look for a nearby place to stay because I was far from my house. I hoped to sleep over in order to continue the journey the following day. I found a hotel in a nearby town but I didn't have enough money to stay there. Someone advised me to look for somewhere else to stay and I found a house in front of the hotel. I approached the owner and she allowed us to stay there. I was not the only one now; we were many that needed accommodation. We were told to sleep in front of the house. Later the owner of the house came out and asked me to pray for everybody before sleeping. However, I declined and told her I was not the eldest there. I then looked around and I saw a man with grey hair and I asked him to pray for us and he did. Later the landlady who wore a heavy make up started giving people chips to eat but I didn't collect from her, I looked around and I saw some people already sleeping on the floor. I then looked for a comfortable place to sleep with a Bible and a piece of cloth on my hand. I moved to the back of the building to look for a place to sleep but I found someone already sleeping there. While I was still contemplating on where to sleep, I heard some people whispering on the other side of the building. I thought they were planning evil against those that were sleeping in the house compound. Suddenly, a woman approached me from the opposite direction and gave a warning to me saying we should leave that place immediately because the place is dangerous, she advised that we should go to Ilesha, Orile, and another town I can't remember. She kept saying the place is dangerous until I woke up.
3. Before I tied the knot, I had a dream in which I got married to my wife. Everybody was wearing white including her parents and my parents. Many people came to grace the occasion. In the dream I was scolding my wife that she should not have invited many people. In reality I wanted a low-key wedding. Seeing many people angered me in the dream.
Re: Your Dreams Explained by Nobody: 8:41am On Apr 30, 2017
todetoyin:
Happy Sunday to you sir. Thanks for interpreting the dream I posted yesterday. God will bless you sir. I am the type that dreams everyday at night and anytime I doze off during the day and I always remember them when I wake up but I don't understand them. Sir how do I acquire the gift of interpreting my dreams? I also have a list of dreams that I will want you to interpret for me.
1. I use to levitate in my dreams. My feet will be above the ground and will be floating and be moving from one place to another
2. In a dream I saw myself beside the road looking for a bus to board to Lagos but couldn't find. I had to look for a nearby place to stay because I was far from my house. I hoped to sleep over in order to continue the journey the following day. I found a hotel in a nearby town but I didn't have enough money to stay there. Someone advised me to look for somewhere else to stay and I found a house in front of the hotel. I approached the owner and she allowed us to stay there. I was not the only one now; we were many that needed accommodation. We were told to sleep in front of the house. Later the owner of the house came out and asked me to pray for everybody before sleeping. However, I declined and told her I was not the eldest there. I then looked around and I saw a man with grey hair and I asked him to pray for us and he did. Later the landlady who wore a heavy make up started giving people chips to eat but I didn't collect from her, I looked around and I saw some people already sleeping on the floor. I then looked for a comfortable place to sleep with a Bible and a piece of cloth on my hand. I moved to the back of the building to look for a place to sleep but I found someone already sleeping there. While I was still contemplating on where to sleep, I heard some people whispering on the other side of the building. I thought they were planning evil against those that were sleeping in the house compound. Suddenly, a woman approached me from the opposite direction and gave a warning to me saying we should leave that place immediately because the place is dangerous, she advised that we should go to Ilesha, Orile, and another town I can't remember. She kept saying the place is dangerous until I woke up.
3. Before I tied the knot, I had a dream in which I got married to my wife. Everybody was wearing white including her parents and my parents. Many people came to grace the occasion. In the dream I was scolding my wife that she should not have invited many people. In reality I wanted a low-key wedding. Seeing many people angered me in the dream.
1. That dream is from the influence of witchcraft spirit and you dont control it, it just happens in the dream. Pray against any spirit that has control of your spirit, bind them and cast them out. If you dont levitate yourself, something else is doing it for you. The physical symptoms might be anger, depression/worry.
2. You may hate me for this, but this dream is referring to the house you currently live in, it is dangerous. That is why you woke up still hearing it because you slept in it. Your landlord/landlady is not clean too and that's what makes the house dangerous. The house you slept in/that you currently live in is what this dream is referring to. But it is not saying go to Ilesha or Orile, it is only saying, find another place.
3. No matter how low-key you planned a wedding, more people that you budget for or plan for will be present. The Lord is only saying prepare for more that you planned for or targets exceeding your budget. That is you will spend more than you planned to spend.
Re: Your Dreams Explained by Nobody: 9:30am On Apr 30, 2017
If you want the gift to interpret dreams, you can ask for it from God, if you're patient and you don't stop praying for it, you will get it.
Re: Your Dreams Explained by todetoyin: 10:02am On Apr 30, 2017
TayeJiboluwa:

1. That dream is from the influence of witchcraft spirit and you dont control it, it just happens in the dream. Pray against any spirit that has control of your spirit, bind them and cast them out. If you dont levitate yourself, something else is doing it for you. The physical symptoms might be anger, depression/worry.
2. You may hate me for this, but this dream is referring to the house you currently live in, it is dangerous. That is why you woke up still hearing it because you slept in it. Your landlord/landlady is not clean too and that's what makes the house dangerous. The house you slept in/that you currently live in is what this dream is referring to. But it is not saying go to Ilesha or Orile, it is only saying, find another place.
3. No matter how low-key you planned a wedding, more people that you budget for or plan for will be present. The Lord is only saying prepare for more that you planned for or targets exceeding your budget. That is you will spend more than you planned to spend.
Thanks. I will work on it
Re: Your Dreams Explained by Nobody: 2:15pm On Apr 30, 2017
Happy Sunday people.
Re: Your Dreams Explained by Nobody: 2:39pm On Apr 30, 2017
If you ask something from God or you pray to God for something or prayed about something and you want answer, especially if it is a physical answer you need, like a breakthrough or result, sow a seed for it, give for it, plant something. The answer to your prayers come spiritually since God is a Spirit, how to convert it to the physical is in your hand and one of the surest way to do that is through giving. It is what you sow that comes back to you. The more you want, the more you sow. Apart from your tithe and offering, special seeds or giving activates physical answer to your prayers. Don't delay your own breakthrough. A stingy person is penurious, what you sow is what you reap. If you're born again, it is what you sow or give today that will determine if you will become a millionaire or a billionaire or a 'thousanaire' tomorrow. if you sow nothing, you reap nothing. Whether you're praying for a husband or wife or praying for healing or deliverance or some kind of breakthrough, sow a seed for it. And don't ever be weary in sowing or giving, the result is fantastic.

1 Like

Re: Your Dreams Explained by Nobody: 2:41pm On Apr 30, 2017
If you have a dream that shows you're close to your breakthrough or testimony, thank God and praise God until you see it.

1 Like

Re: Your Dreams Explained by Nobody: 2:44pm On Apr 30, 2017
If you have a dream that some things is been stolen from you, pray to recover back every good thing that has been stolen from you.
Re: Your Dreams Explained by Nobody: 2:49pm On Apr 30, 2017
If you're fighting in the dream or you're always fighting in the dream, it shows that your enemies are close to you, so watch and pray.
Re: Your Dreams Explained by Rainingturtles: 4:39pm On Apr 30, 2017
Help, ive dream singing a gospel in my dream , all i remeber was i am singing a gospel with clearly a nice voice and a gospel i ve never heard of, when in reality i really cant sing at all, what does it mean ? Does anyone here ever have a same dream ? This is confusing
Re: Your Dreams Explained by princely83(m): 5:00pm On Apr 30, 2017
What does it mean by seeing oneself standing on the moon and looking at the earth? The dream was so real as if I was right there....
Re: Your Dreams Explained by Nobody: 5:12pm On Apr 30, 2017
Rainingturtles:
Help, ive dream singing a gospel in my dream , all i remeber was i am singing a gospel with clearly a nice voice and a gospel i ve never heard of, when in reality i really cant sing at all, what does it mean ? Does anyone here ever have a same dream ? This is confusing
You have been called to minister before God, to work for God. That is the call to minister, because it is not your power, nor by might but by the Spirit, that is why you see yourself singing gospel song very well in the dream despite the fact that you dont sing well in reality.

(1) (2) (3) ... (18) (19) (20) (21) (22) (23) (24) ... (191) (Reply)

Top 10 Richest Pastors In The World / The Truth About Christ Embassy Healing School / Pst Chris Oyakhilome And T.b Joshua Are Secret Agent Of The Devil

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 66
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.