Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,841 members, 7,810,245 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 01:59 AM

Your Dreams Explained - Religion (72) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Your Dreams Explained (288191 Views)

Spirit, Soul and Body: Man's Tripartite Nature Explained with Robot Concept / Your Reoccuring Dreams Explained / Dreams And Sources Of Dreams Explained (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (69) (70) (71) (72) (73) (74) (75) ... (191) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Your Dreams Explained by momlove: 12:06am On Aug 10, 2018
TayehJiboluwa:

The first dream means you like to get things done and you're hard working, love to do things right and get things right. It's a leadership quality.

Second dream: Snakes also mean seduction. But you can pray against serpentine spirits.

Thank you very much.
Re: Your Dreams Explained by puretayo(m): 1:57am On Aug 10, 2018
Goodmorning Mr tayejiboluwa, Pls help me interpret this dream. On the night of my court wedding I saw myself in the dream wandering, everything i laboured for vanished all my frnds denied me even family members. They were all laughing at me. Immediately I woke up panting went into the room where my wife was and confined on her, I told her the dream and i asked, hope she won't leave no matter what?

2) some days back I had a dream I was swimming in a mighty river with high tensions, I cld see the bank at the other side of it someone was telling me to come, that there's alot of goodies awaiting me there. Got to the middle of the river I got scared and turned back cause of the tension then I woke up.
Re: Your Dreams Explained by ayomilore: 8:59am On Aug 10, 2018
Gd mn sir nd tanks for ur usual assistance. Pls help me wt these dreams 1 i saw m half sister at d entrance of room m late dad willed to her pulling my head while i struggled to free m head from her grip and eventuall i was freed b the help of some pple around me 2 i saw an area brother in our late dad house came like thief to carry one old nd broken bo tv that was workn as at d time he came immediatel he left i went to check m suit nd shoe nd i was happy he did not go wt them we later began to search d neighbours houses for d stolen tv then i woke up. tanks sir.
Re: Your Dreams Explained by TayehJiboluwa(m): 10:03am On Aug 10, 2018
puretayo:
Goodmorning Mr tayejiboluwa, Pls help me interpret this dream. On the night of my court wedding I saw myself in the dream wandering, everything i laboured for vanished all my frnds denied me even family members. They were all laughing at me. Immediately I woke up panting went into the room where my wife was and confined on her, I told her the dream and i asked, hope she won't leave no matter what?

2) some days back I had a dream I was swimming in a mighty river with high tensions, I cld see the bank at the other side of it someone was telling me to come, that there's alot of goodies awaiting me there. Got to the middle of the river I got scared and turned back cause of the tension then I woke up.
Dream 1: It's an attack against your glory. You should cancel it and revoke it.

Dream 2: Pray against failure. There is a lot of challenges and issues ahead of you but you must not give up or quit. You must pray through and wade through. There is a glory waiting for you at the end of it all.

1 Like

Re: Your Dreams Explained by TayehJiboluwa(m): 11:10am On Aug 10, 2018
ayomilore:
Gd mn sir nd tanks for ur usual assistance. Pls help me wt these dreams 1 i saw m half sister at d entrance of room m late dad willed to her pulling my head while i struggled to free m head from her grip and eventuall i was freed b the help of some pple around me 2 i saw an area brother in our late dad house came like thief to carry one old nd broken bo tv that was workn as at d time he came immediatel he left i went to check m suit nd shoe nd i was happy he did not go wt them we later began to search d neighbours houses for d stolen tv then i woke up. tanks sir.
The dream is about household enemies that can steal and destroy or stop you from moving forward. Pray against household enemies generally.
Re: Your Dreams Explained by puretayo(m): 1:21pm On Aug 10, 2018
Thanks. I sent yhu an email. Would like us to talk more.
TayehJiboluwa:

Dream 1: It's an attack against your glory. You should cancel it and revoke it.

Dream 2: Pray against failure. There is a lot of challenges and issues ahead of you but you must not give up or quit. You must pray through and wade through. There is a glory waiting for you at the end of it all.
Re: Your Dreams Explained by ayomilore: 3:35pm On Aug 10, 2018
Pls one more sir. i saw my house agent that i'm still owing the balance of my rent handing over some packets of money to me. tanks.
Re: Your Dreams Explained by ChiomaMee: 4:26pm On Aug 10, 2018
Good afternoon Sir. I'm a person that dreams(sees things) even after the shortest nap. Recently, it's either I forget what I saw, can't get a clear picture or it doesn't make sense to me. Just yesterday, I watched some videos on YouTube that talked about Christians and how we should be watchful. I suddenly felt tired and slept off afterwards. Overnight, I had a dream and I remember it clearly.

I was with a friend of mine in a restaurant but I really don't remember what we discussed. We wanted to get food but the attendant at the cafeteria was a bit sluggish. I really don't know what made me change my mind to not buying again. I went to my friend and told him that I needed to go. I picked my phone and saw several missed calls. The calls were from two people... One guy, who in that dream seemed like my lover because I still remember how I felt about him in the dream. The second person was his friend who actually called to tell me that "Israel" has been calling me but I didn't pick up. I didn't eventually meet him in the dream.

I'm not in close contact with any Israel in real life.

Another dream:

It was like the place I was got paraded by the police. I saw a gun at my doorstep and made an attempt to kick it away with my feet when a police officer came and arrested me. I pleaded with her, trying to explain my innocence but all my pleas turned to her deaf ears. I was taken with some other girls.

when we got to the station, I saw the pastor of my church and he was like their boss. I explained my ordeal and he made them release us. The officers said they won't let us go until they insult and beat us a bit. They did so to us but I felt covered, I wasn't hurt at all. It seemed like their words didn't enter my ears. As we made to leave, one officer gave a girl who was also taken a sum of #1,000. The rest of us thought we'd get ours too, only to realise it was meant for all of us.

The last scene was when the girl took the money and prepared spaghetti. I wasn't too happy with the idea and kept asking myself who told her I wanted to eat spaghetti. Like, she should have given me my share.

modified: I was in a room with my family when I packed my things and set to leave the house. My uncle looked sad and I explained to him that I had to leave because some terrestrial forces were disturbing me (I can't really remember what I told him but it was something like that).
Re: Your Dreams Explained by TayehJiboluwa(m): 7:58pm On Aug 10, 2018
puretayo:
Thanks. I sent yhu an email. Would like us to talk more.
I've not seen it
Re: Your Dreams Explained by TayehJiboluwa(m): 8:02pm On Aug 10, 2018
ayomilore:
Pls one more sir. i saw my house agent that i'm still owing the balance of my rent handing over some packets of money to me. tanks.
It means there will soon be provision to pay the balance
Re: Your Dreams Explained by ayomilore: 10:01pm On Aug 10, 2018
Thanks sir.
Re: Your Dreams Explained by TayehJiboluwa(m): 10:17pm On Aug 10, 2018
ChiomaMee:
Good afternoon Sir. I'm a person that dreams(sees things) even after the shortest nap. Recently, it's either I forget what I saw, can't get a clear picture or it doesn't make sense to me. Just yesterday, I watched some videos on YouTube that talked about Christians and how we should be watchful. I suddenly felt tired and slept off afterwards. Overnight, I had a dream and I remember it clearly.

I was with a friend of mine in a restaurant but I really don't remember what we discussed. We wanted to get food but the attendant at the cafeteria was a bit sluggish. I really don't know what made me change my mind to not buying again. I went to my friend and told him that I needed to go. I picked my phone and saw several missed calls. The calls were from two people... One guy, who in that dream seemed like my lover because I still remember how I felt about him in the dream. The second person was his friend who actually called to tell me that "Israel" has been calling me but I didn't pick up. I didn't eventually meet him in the dream.

I'm not in close contact with any Israel in real life.

Another dream:

It was like the place I was got paraded by the police. I saw a gun at my doorstep and made an attempt to kick it away with my feet when a police officer came and arrested me. I pleaded with her, trying to explain my innocence but all my pleas turned to her deaf ears. I was taken with some other girls.

when we got to the station, I saw the pastor of my church and he was like their boss. I explained my ordeal and he made them release us. The officers said they won't let us go until they insult and beat us a bit. They did so to us but I felt covered, I wasn't hurt at all. It seemed like their words didn't enter my ears. As we made to leave, one officer gave a girl who was also taken a sum of #1,000. The rest of us thought we'd get ours too, only to realise it was meant for all of us.

The last scene was when the girl took the money and prepared spaghetti. I wasn't too happy with the idea and kept asking myself who told her I wanted to eat spaghetti. Like, she should have given me my share.

modified: I was in a room with my family when I packed my things and set to leave the house. My uncle looked sad and I explained to him that I had to leave because some terrestrial forces were disturbing me (I can't really remember what I told him but it was something like that).
If you're having trouble retaining your dreams then you need to fill your mind with the word of God which makes your spirit stronger. When your spirit is strong, it can retain whatever it sees, that is dreams, visions, trances, etc. The word of God produce a very strong, vibrant and healthy spirit. Even when you receive the Holy Spirit, He comes to balance the word of God that you already have. The word of God also enable your spirit to decode dreams.

In dream one, since you said you don't know who this Israel is in reality, it is better to rebuke every demonic personality that is after your marriage. It's a bad thing to be in a relationship with an unknown person in the dream.

Dream two: Satan will try to harm you, frustrate you and implicate you or accuse you before God but God (your pastor in the dream) will not let him succeed, and you will be compensated for all the trouble he would cause you, you will be rewarded for your faith, love and devotion. This is the right of every child of God. But pray that you will not be implicated in any dirty deal.

You may have to leave your family very soon, but it will be for a good reason.

1 Like

Re: Your Dreams Explained by TayehJiboluwa(m): 10:21pm On Aug 10, 2018
Please, don't post more than two dreams at a time, and if your dream(s) is sensitive, send a mail to tcrojem@gmail.com
Re: Your Dreams Explained by missgoldenbrown: 7:11pm On Aug 11, 2018
Re: Your Dreams Explained by tabithababy(f): 7:59pm On Aug 11, 2018
kiss kiss
Re: Your Dreams Explained by tabithababy(f): 8:00pm On Aug 11, 2018
kiss
Re: Your Dreams Explained by TayehJiboluwa(m): 12:07am On Aug 12, 2018
missgoldenbrown:
Good day Mr TaiyeJiboluwa. Pls help interprete this.

1) I wanted to buy pure water but my hand couldn't reach it on the stand. I thot a tall guy nearby wud help me pick but instead he and plenty pple played football really hard. I walked thru them using my hands as covering. They kicked d ball so hard that it should touch me but i walked thru untouched. I sat down beside a woman seller and applied powder to my face. A bull was disturbing d place but was captured and locked down.,

2)I slept on d floor in church with a yellow cover cloth. A man I recognize held a small girl, both in white sweaters walked round abt me. I was surprised he could stay so close as I had always thot he saw me as evil .

3) My pastor was in white attire. I held onto his feet as he walked. He touched me and said he would put me in a new category .
Dream 1: Water means blessing, so if your hand could not reach it and the person that could have helped was busy playing football, then you should pray to get your blessing by the GRACE of God. The ball they kicked hard against you and the bull that was disturbing were threats that were eliminated. Probably attempts to disgrace or humiliate someone.

Dream 2: Seeing yourself lying down in church means the Holy Spirit and power, as is the yellow cloth. Colour yellow in the dream symbolizes power. The white sweaters they were putting on also mean purity and power - the power of God.

Dream 3: Your pastor in the dream must be the Lord himself or the Holy Spirit, and you have received the touch of blessing. That he would put you in a new category mean divine elevation.
Re: Your Dreams Explained by missgoldenbrown: 9:28am On Aug 12, 2018
TayehJiboluwa:

Dream 1: Water means blessing, so if your hand could not reach it and the person that could have helped was busy playing football, then you should pray to get your blessing by the GRACE of God. The ball they kicked hard against you and the bull that was disturbing were threats that were eliminated. Probably attempts to disgrace or humiliate someone.

Dream 2: Seeing yourself lying down in church means the Holy Spirit and power, as is the yellow cloth. Colour yellow in the dream symbolizes power. The white sweaters they were putting on also mean purity and power - the power of God.

Dream 3: Your pastor in the dream must be the Lord himself or the Holy Spirit, and you have received the touch of blessing. That he would put you in a new category mean divine elevation.

Thanks alot
Re: Your Dreams Explained by soleny: 1:36pm On Aug 14, 2018
Good day all,

Please someone should assist me with interpretations.

During the closure of a successful prayer and fasting i had the following dreams:

1 I saw myself going to buy milk for my Dad, after i stepped out , i saw my late elder brother warning me seriously not to go far to get the milk as there is someone who is married and seriously want to marry me forcefully.I rushed to a closer place to get the milk and as i was rushing home i noticed the person spray something like incense close to the entrance of our door so that i can be trapped by the smell.I read a bible quotation "He that dwelleth in the secret place of the most high shall abide under the shadow of the almighty.Then i was scared, another verse came into my mouth, Fear not for i am with thy, do not be dismay for i am thy God.I rushed into the house.I was explaining to my dad when i woke up.

2. I saw an uncle of mine that once lived with us and his family for more than 10years. We were never close to him and his family till they left our house.I saw his wife quarreling with my siblings and was trying to settle when my uncle added his own too.I was still trying to make peace when i woke up.Then i called my sister to inform her about my dream when she also told me she had a dream about that same uncle a night before that day.She told me she was making her hair in the dream when someone wanted to pay for her hair, then the uncle came as an hindrance, he does not want the person to pay for her fee and she was asking him what business does he have with her they were on it when she woke up.

This was a revelation by one of the prayer winners when they were praying for me after my fasting.

He said he saw me as the prayer was going on, i removed a wedding ring from my ring finger threw it into a breakable plates
Re: Your Dreams Explained by Nobody: 3:23pm On Aug 14, 2018
Good Afternoon.. Hoping you can help me explain this dream.

I entered a place that look like a church, and then a class where we were writing exam and it's like my first time in a long time that I've been there, however when I was through, I discovered that one leg of my shoe was missing and I was searching for it frantically till all of them were through, and were leaving but I was in anguish still looking for the lost shoe, I saw other pair of shoes around but I couldn't find my own that I was looking for, I was just nervous, tensed and almost crying.
Re: Your Dreams Explained by ayomilore: 3:33pm On Aug 14, 2018
Pastor please what does it mean to see cray fish(ede) in the dream saw some bigger ones in the plate in my kitchen in the dream. tanks.
Re: Your Dreams Explained by TayehJiboluwa(m): 5:35pm On Aug 14, 2018
soleny:
Good day all,

Please someone should assist me with interpretations.

During the closure of a successful prayer and fasting i had the following dreams:

1 I saw myself going to buy milk for my Dad, after i stepped out , i saw my late elder brother warning me seriously not to go far to get the milk as there is someone who is married and seriously want to marry me forcefully.I rushed to a closer place to get the milk and as i was rushing home i noticed the person spray something like incense close to the entrance of our door so that i can be trapped by the smell.I read a bible quotation "He that dwelleth in the secret place of the most high shall abide under the shadow of the almighty.Then i was scared, another verse came into my mouth, Fear not for i am with thy, do not be dismay for i am thy God.I rushed into the house.I was explaining to my dad when i woke up.

2. I saw an uncle of mine that once lived with us and his family for more than 10years. We were never close to him and his family till they left our house.I saw his wife quarreling with my siblings and was trying to settle when my uncle added his own too.I was still trying to make peace when i woke up.Then i called my sister to inform her about my dream when she also told me she had a dream about that same uncle a night before that day.She told me she was making her hair in the dream when someone wanted to pay for her hair, then the uncle came as an hindrance, he does not want the person to pay for her fee and she was asking him what business does he have with her they were on it when she woke up.

This was a revelation by one of the prayer winners when they were praying for me after my fasting.

He said he saw me as the prayer was going on, i removed a wedding ring from my ring finger threw it into a breakable plates
Dream 1: A wicked married man may be lusting after you and you should beware. Some men can go any length to sleep with any woman they want. For a late person to be telling you this in the dream means it's a serious issue and the person may be desperate, so danger lurks. Aggressive spirit spouse can also cause this kind of desperation and lust towards a party.

Dream 2: Some people are hateful and cruel and the man in the dream can fall into this category. But they cant stop you, if you call on God always.

Spiritual wedding rings means you were married to a spirit. You should concentrate prayer on that area. The vision means victory over the spirit. But you should pray further.
Re: Your Dreams Explained by TayehJiboluwa(m): 5:54pm On Aug 14, 2018
HealthOfficer07:
Good Afternoon.. Hoping you can help me explain this dream.

I entered a place that look like a church, and then a class where we were writing exam and it's like my first time in a long time that I've been there, however when I was through, I discovered that one leg of my shoe was missing and I was searching for it frantically till all of them were through, and were leaving but I was in anguish still looking for the lost shoe, I saw other pair of shoes around but I couldn't find my own that I was looking for, I was just nervous, tensed and almost crying.
Doing an exam in the dream mean test of faith or trials. You should pray against such things as trials, temptations, suffering, sorrow.
Re: Your Dreams Explained by TayehJiboluwa(m): 6:10pm On Aug 14, 2018
ayomilore:
Pastor please what does it mean to see cray fish(ede) in the dream saw some bigger ones in the plate in my kitchen in the dream. tanks.
It's a blessing
Re: Your Dreams Explained by Nobody: 9:49pm On Aug 14, 2018
TayehJiboluwa:
It means blessing
Thanks Bros
Re: Your Dreams Explained by soleny: 10:38am On Aug 15, 2018
TayehJiboluwa Thanks
Re: Your Dreams Explained by soleny: 3:12pm On Aug 29, 2018
Hello everyone,please i need interpretation for these dreams:

1.I saw my self in the dream, preparing for my wedding.Then suddenly someone came to my room to inform me that my in-laws are not coming.A call was put to them and they said the date they fixed for my wedding was not 2018 but 2019 which was relay to my cousin(the cousin i saw is the dream happens to be an older friend of mine.she is married with kids).She was called and she apologized for not hearing the date and told us wrong date as a result of over excitement.)I was very confuse in the dream and thinking of way forward when i woke up.

2. My younger sister told me she had a dream she was in a smelling environment and trying to get her way out .She said the environment was so filthy.Fortunately for her, i drove in a jeep then called on her to join me.She was about to join me in the car when she woke up.

3.She said she also dream't that i traveled when i got there, i did not have a place to stay.I was offered a room by the government and i invited her after sometime.When she got to my place, i told her she will have to be sleeping on the couch (managing to sleep).She told me she cannot cope and would have to go back to Nigeria.Then she woke up.
Re: Your Dreams Explained by Damilare4lord: 4:13pm On Aug 29, 2018
Recently, I have been praying that God should show me His plan 4 my life. I pray this every night even got a book I'm currently reading on vision.
This faithful night after I prayed, I slept in my dream I was taken back to my service(NYSC) year. In a local church I saw myself making prophetic utterance with a scripture of John 1:1-8 and during the dream I have a scripture thats in my mind to preach 1Cor6:9-11. I woke up with in the name of Jesus Christ in my mouth when I woke up.
What do u understand from the dream? Aldo I have this instinct I might be a pastor one but i never border about it. I jst want to be what God wants me to be.
Re: Your Dreams Explained by TayehJiboluwa(m): 4:19pm On Aug 29, 2018
soleny:
Hello everyone,please i need interpretation for these dreams:

1.I saw my self in the dream, preparing for my wedding.Then suddenly someone came to my room to inform me that my in-laws are not coming.A call was put to them and they said the date they fixed for my wedding was not 2018 but 2019 which was relay to my cousin(the cousin i saw is the dream happens to be an older friend of mine.she is married with kids).She was called and she apologized for not hearing the date and told us wrong date as a result of over excitement.)I was very confuse in the dream and thinking of way forward when i woke up.

2. My younger sister told me she had a dream she was in a smelling environment and trying to get her way out .She said the environment was so filthy.Fortunately for her, i drove in a jeep then called on her to join me.She was about to join me in the car when she woke up.

3.She said she also dream't that i traveled when i got there, i did not have a place to stay.I was offered a room by the government and i invited her after sometime.When she got to my place, i told her she will have to be sleeping on the couch (managing to sleep).She told me she cannot cope and would have to go back to Nigeria.Then she woke up.
1. Pray against marital disappointment and marital delay. Most importantly pray for the favour of the Lord. It's all a woman needs to meet the right man and have a happy home.

2 & 3. Pray for your sister and be there for her. You have to help her out spiritually and in many areas. You must bring her up and mentor her and guide her. You may find yourself in position where you wont be able to assist her that much because of limited resources, but help her stay focused and stay on course so she can fulfill her destiny and not "go back".
Re: Your Dreams Explained by TayehJiboluwa(m): 4:23pm On Aug 29, 2018
Damilare4lord:
Recently, I have been praying that God should show me His plan 4 my life. I pray this every night even got a book I'm currently reading on vision.
This faithful night after I prayed, I slept in my dream I was taken back to my service(NYSC) year. In a local church I saw myself making prophetic utterance with a scripture of John 1:1-8 and during the dream I have a scripture thats in my mind to preach 1Cor6:9-11. I woke up with in the name of Jesus Christ in my mouth when I woke up.
What do u understand from the dream? Aldo I have this instinct I might be a pastor one but i never border about it. I jst want to be what God wants me to be.
God is sending you out as a prophet to minister to His sheep. He is preparing you sha. Remain pure and holy.
Re: Your Dreams Explained by Damilare4lord: 8:47am On Aug 30, 2018
TayehJiboluwa:

God is sending you out as a prophet to minister to His sheep. He is preparing you sha. Remain pure and holy.

Thanks Sir
Re: Your Dreams Explained by soleny: 10:20am On Aug 30, 2018
TayehJiboluwa thanks

(1) (2) (3) ... (69) (70) (71) (72) (73) (74) (75) ... (191) (Reply)

Top 10 Richest Pastors In The World / The Truth About Christ Embassy Healing School / Pst Chris Oyakhilome And T.b Joshua Are Secret Agent Of The Devil

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 105
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.