Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,186 members, 7,953,672 topics. Date: Thursday, 19 September 2024 at 10:30 PM

Your Dreams Explained - Religion (73) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Your Dreams Explained (308631 Views)

Spirit, Soul and Body: Man's Tripartite Nature Explained with Robot Concept / Your Reoccuring Dreams Explained / Dreams And Sources Of Dreams Explained (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (70) (71) (72) (73) (74) (75) (76) ... (191) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Your Dreams Explained by Chineseface1(f): 9:14pm On Sep 06, 2018
Please sir help a sister
For the past 1 week i have being dreaming about footwear.
1, Days ago i dreamt my mom nd i enter a bus but i told my mom i don't like the bus that the driver is old and looks like a drunk, so we came down and we were looking for another bus when someone showed us a park so we went and bought ticket.so as the passenger were entering the bus i went to call my mom when it was our turn i noticed the white bathroom slipper i was wearing has cut(both leg) and i showd my mom and she said she have 1 leg of slipper and i told her i can't walk with 1 leg as we were talking the person calling passenger entered the garage where the bus was parked and left us outside, then i woke up.

2}Two days ago i dreamt i was sitting on a long and very fancy chair with a cousin and friend outside and it looking like a ceremony (marriage or birthday) a man wearing a white agbada walked to us and buckle my friend and cousin shoe and bent down also buckled mine( i was wearing a black sandals but the buckle was undone) and left then someone came and said my aunt was calling us,so my friend and cousin went but i stayed back after some minutes i went and i saw my aunt she was lying on the bed but my friend and her daughter (my cousin) were kneeling down and she asked me to sit down that am the only one that deserve to sit then i woke up.

3] I was walking with Friends then i saw some very beautiful shoes i bought three , i kept two in my bag and i wore the most beautiful one( dark blue loafer with white transparent diamond designs )the shoe was so beautiful that my friends were admiring the shoes.As we were going the woman selling ran to us and said she want to search my friends if they stole her shoe after checking there was none with them so i was telling the woman to apologize to my friends then i woke up.

Thanks in anticipation
Re: Your Dreams Explained by TayehJiboluwa(m): 1:32pm On Sep 07, 2018
Chineseface1:
Please sir help a sister
For the past 1 week i have being dreaming about footwear.
1, Days ago i dreamt my mom nd i enter a bus but i told my mom i don't like the bus that the driver is old and looks like a drunk, so we came down and we were looking for another bus when someone showed us a park so we went and bought ticket.so as the passenger were entering the bus i went to call my mom when it was our turn i noticed the white bathroom slipper i was wearing has cut(both leg) and i showd my mom and she said she have 1 leg of slipper and i told her i can't walk with 1 leg as we were talking the person calling passenger entered the garage where the bus was parked and left us outside, then i woke up.

2}Two days ago i dreamt i was sitting on a long and very fancy chair with a cousin and friend outside and it looking like a ceremony (marriage or birthday) a man wearing a white agbada walked to us and buckle my friend and cousin shoe and bent down also buckled mine( i was wearing a black sandals but the buckle was undone) and left then someone came and said my aunt was calling us,so my friend and cousin went but i stayed back after some minutes i went and i saw my aunt she was lying on the bed but my friend and her daughter (my cousin) were kneeling down and she asked me to sit down that am the only one that deserve to sit then i woke up.

3] I was walking with Friends then i saw some very beautiful shoes i bought three , i kept two in my bag and i wore the most beautiful one( dark blue loafer with white transparent diamond designs )the shoe was so beautiful that my friends were admiring the shoes.As we were going the woman selling ran to us and said she want to search my friends if they stole her shoe after checking there was none with them so i was telling the woman to apologize to my friends then i woke up.

Thanks in anticipation
Shoes or slippers, or whatever footwear you're putting on in the dream means your glory and your marriage. With that fact, we can deduce what your dreams meant. Dreams 2 and 3 means your glory is intact or has been restored. Dream 1 means something was wrong and such dream might result in marital delay. Glory is what brings you honour, blessings and fulfillment of your desires. You can just pray that God should keep you and bless you and help you in the fulfillment of your purpose.
Re: Your Dreams Explained by Chineseface1(f): 3:06pm On Sep 07, 2018
Thanks sir and God bless
Re: Your Dreams Explained by tsquare299(m): 6:20pm On Sep 07, 2018
help me interpret this,
I saw a man who told me that I need to gather 50 men of God before I could travel out of the country. In the same dream someone bought three soaps for me, one of the soaps was bigger than the other two.
Re: Your Dreams Explained by Rok23: 7:34pm On Sep 07, 2018
Good evening, I had a dream last night I was in the car with a man, all of a sudden I saw my ex boyfriend and his dad seated, My ex and his dad started telling the man with me that has he built a house like theirs.The man started telling them very soon, All of a sudden the man left me in the compound and I found myself seated in my ex sitting room.My ex got married last year.
Re: Your Dreams Explained by TayehJiboluwa(m): 8:21pm On Sep 07, 2018
tsquare299:
help me interpret this,
I saw a man who told me that I need to gather 50 men of God before I could travel out of the country. In the same dream someone bought three soaps for me, one of the soaps was bigger than the other two.
If you're told to gather 50 men of God for a reason, it means you have a calling and ministry. And the gifts and calling of God are without repentance. Surrounding yourself with 50 men of God literally means the calling and ministry follows you everywhere you go. If you will serve God He will take you to wherever you'll like to go. The soaps mean blessing.
Re: Your Dreams Explained by TayehJiboluwa(m): 8:35pm On Sep 07, 2018
Rok23:
Good evening, I had a dream last night I was in the car with a man, all of a sudden I saw my ex boyfriend and his dad seated, My ex and his dad started telling the man with me that has he built a house like theirs.The man started telling them very soon, All of a sudden the man left me in the compound and I found myself seated in my ex sitting room.My ex got married last year.
You only need to break soul tie and agreement with your ex, even if you didn't sleep with him. To find yourself in his sitting room and back with him and his dad mean something is still linking you with them.
Re: Your Dreams Explained by tsquare299(m): 9:58pm On Sep 07, 2018
TayehJiboluwa:

If you're told to gather 50 men of God for a reason, it means you have a calling and ministry. And the gifts and calling of God are without repentance. Surrounding yourself with 50 men of God literally means the calling and ministry follows you everywhere you go. If you will serve God He will take you to wherever you'll like to go. The soaps mean blessing.
thanks sir
Re: Your Dreams Explained by WeSell4U: 12:28am On Sep 08, 2018
tsquare299:
help me interpret this,

it simply means the powers hindering you from travelling abroad is strong. The number 50 doesn't necessarily mean you have to gather fifty men of God. it simply symbolises that' you need to be prayed for by as many men of God you can find. you need to go for prayers thoroughly till you are delivered'. Soap is used to wash a person clean of impurities and sort. The soaps means 'solution'. You were given three solutions to your problems but one had the ability to solve your problem in a larger capacity. The larger soap could be pointing to you receiving prayers from several many of God which may seem like an impossible or exhausting thing to do but when u do it, you will get a better and long-lasting deliverance in every area of your life.

1 Like

Re: Your Dreams Explained by HumbleBoy21: 6:12pm On Sep 25, 2018
TayehJiboluwa:

You only need to break soul tie and agreement with your ex, even if you didn't sleep with him. To find yourself in his sitting room and back with him and his dad mean something is still linking you with them.
Good evening sire, please there is this dream I had. In the dream I was grown up - what I mean by grown up is that the way I was in the dream and the way I am now at present is different. In the dream I was more mature in terms of size and physique. It was as though I was married and my wife just gave birth and the baby was a boy. I was happy and was carrying the child. What baffled me was the baby was just "a day old" and in the dream the baby could craw and even stand on both feets with the aid of objects like chairs and tables and can also mumble some words not typical of a day old baby.
So I was shocked, I was just looking at the child and wondering what kinda baby is this, when I woke up.

please what's the meaning ?
Re: Your Dreams Explained by tomtween1(m): 7:48am On Sep 26, 2018
good morning sir
please I had a dream last night that puzzles me.
in this dream, my mum was pregnant and gave birth to a child that look like me in the dream.
since I was the only one around when my mum was in labour, I then had it mind to ask my mum to name the child after me. it was in a village like setting that it all took place.
I remember explaining to someone that my mum got pregnant for her brother and gave birth to a boy who is both my brother and my cousin.

PS: in real life, my mum has finished giving birth, we're grown already and I am the first born....

please help me explain this sir....

thank you and God bless you
Re: Your Dreams Explained by HumbleBoy21: 8:07am On Sep 26, 2018
HumbleBoy21:
Good evening sire, please there is this dream I had. In the dream I was grown up - what I mean by grown up is that the way I was in the dream and the way I am now at present is different. In the dream I was more mature in terms of size and physique. It was as though I was married and my wife just gave birth and the baby was a boy. I was happy and was carrying the child. What baffled me was the baby was just "a day old" and in the dream the baby could craw and even stand on both feets with the aid of objects like chairs and tables and can also mumble some words not typical of a day old baby.
So I was shocked, I was just looking at the child and wondering what kinda baby is this, when I woke up.

cc Tayehjiboluwa
please sire..
Re: Your Dreams Explained by TayehJiboluwa(m): 10:25am On Sep 26, 2018
HumbleBoy21:

You should pray against spiritual marriages and spirit spouse or any spiritual entity from your foundation claiming to be your wife. You'll normally have this problem if your destiny is important.
Re: Your Dreams Explained by TayehJiboluwa(m): 10:53am On Sep 26, 2018
tomtween1:
good morning sir
please I had a dream last night that puzzles me.
in this dream, my mum was pregnant and gave birth to a child that look like me in the dream.
since I was the only one around when my mum was in labour, I then had it mind to ask my mum to name the child after me. it was in a village like setting that it all took place.
I remember explaining to someone that my mum got pregnant for her brother and gave birth to a boy who is both my brother and my cousin.

PS: in real life, my mum has finished giving birth, we're grown already and I am the first born....

please help me explain this sir....

thank you and God bless you
Your mum getting pregnant for her brother and having a child she should name after you meant the same thing. It is seduction and lust in the foundation. Probably the work of a spirit spouse. It is seduction that cause incest which result in confusion. Deal with spirit spouse in your foundation and every seductive spirit.
Re: Your Dreams Explained by Childofaking: 11:20am On Sep 26, 2018
Good day sir,

I had this dream. I was standing under a tree with fruits that look like apples , the fruits were exactly like apples and green. I met a man under the tree and i saw him pluck and was eating one of the fruits. When i came and wanted to pluck the fruits he told me that it is not ripe yet. He was explaining something like if you pluck it now it will not be sweet as it will gum or have unpleasant taste. I was wandering why i cant pluck now when i woke up.
Re: Your Dreams Explained by TayehJiboluwa(m): 12:28pm On Sep 26, 2018
Childofaking:
Good day sir,

I had this dream. I was standing under a tree with fruits that look like apples , the fruits were exactly like apples and green. I met a man under the tree and i saw him pluck and was eating one of the fruits. When i came and wanted to pluck the fruits he told me that it is not ripe yet. He was explaining something like if you pluck it now it will not be sweet as it will gum or have unpleasant taste. I was wandering why i cant pluck now when i woke up.
It means be patient. It may look like it is yet time but it may not be the right time, so wait for the right time.
Re: Your Dreams Explained by HumbleBoy21: 2:23pm On Sep 26, 2018
TayehJiboluwa:

You should pray against spiritual marriages and spirit spouse or any spiritual entity from your foundation claiming to be your wife. You'll normally have this problem if your destiny is important.
Thanks for your reply..

So what about the child in the dream that caught my attention ?
Re: Your Dreams Explained by tomtween1(m): 4:20pm On Sep 26, 2018
TayehJiboluwa:

Your mum getting pregnant for her brother and having a child she should name after you meant the same thing. It is seduction and lust in the foundation. Probably the work of a spirit spouse. It is seduction that cause incest which result in confusion. Deal with spirit spouse in your foundation and every seductive spirit.
ok
thank you sir
God bless you
Re: Your Dreams Explained by TayehJiboluwa(m): 7:34pm On Sep 26, 2018
HumbleBoy21:
Thanks for your reply..

So what about the child in the dream that caught my attention ?
You should know that is not a normal child, it is a strange child from a spiritual entity. You should not have a wife and a child in the dream if you dont have in waking life.
Re: Your Dreams Explained by VeeVeeMyLuv(m): 7:47pm On Sep 26, 2018
I thought someone was strangulating me in my dream last night,

I woke up and found my earpiece tightly squeezed one side of my neck.

It was so so scary,
Right now I am still trying to recover
Re: Your Dreams Explained by HumbleBoy21: 9:20pm On Sep 26, 2018
TayehJiboluwa:

You should know that is not a normal child, it is a strange child from a spiritual entity. You should not have a wife and a child in the dream if you dont have in waking life.
Thanks Sire
Re: Your Dreams Explained by TayehJiboluwa(m): 12:16pm On Sep 27, 2018
VeeVeeMyLuv:
I thought someone was strangulating me in my dream last night,

I woke up and found my earpiece tightly squeezed one side of my neck.

It was so so scary,
Right now I am still trying to recover
You should not sleep with anything that could strangulate you or choke you on the bed. when you sleep, your body is dead and your spirit in an attempt to secure your body will interpret any force that is acting against it as an enemy. Your phones and accessories should be switched off and kept away from the bed before you sleep. Keep everything that could hurt or harm you away from the bed and from your body before sleeping.

1 Like

Re: Your Dreams Explained by 1cor2v9: 12:50pm On Sep 27, 2018
Good day, in the dream I was in a place where beans was shared along side other people however when I was handed my plate I discovered it had chicken, fish and egg which other people didn't have although my beans was smaller in quantity and I was wondering why within me
Re: Your Dreams Explained by VeeVeeMyLuv(m): 1:39pm On Sep 27, 2018
TayehJiboluwa:

You should not sleep with anything that could strangulate you or choke you on the bed. when you sleep, your body is dead and your spirit in an attempt to secure your body will interpret any force that is acting against it as an enemy. Your phones and accessories should be switched off and kept away from the bed before you sleep. Keep everything that could hurt or harm you away from the bed and from your body before sleeping.
Thank you bro for showing concern,

I will from now henceforth take your advice to heart.

Who knows maybe this is how people pass away in their sleep.
Re: Your Dreams Explained by TayehJiboluwa(m): 6:31pm On Sep 27, 2018
1cor2v9:
Good day, in the dream I was in a place where beans was shared along side other people however when I was handed my plate I discovered it had chicken, fish and egg which other people didn't have although my beans was smaller in quantity and I was wondering why within me
It means blessing, or favor.
Re: Your Dreams Explained by 1cor2v9: 9:44am On Sep 29, 2018
TayehJiboluwa:
It means blessing, or favor.
Thanks sir for the reply. I'm grateful
Re: Your Dreams Explained by oyinbayode(m): 2:33pm On Sep 29, 2018
Good afternoon, Sir Taye. i once had a dream where i saw myself in a serene and neat environment with a beautiful young daughter of about 5-7yrs old. then suddenly the girl went to the edge of a cliff and started jumping in and out of a river that was flowing beside the cliff, at a time she jumped in and started to drown(the river leads to a waterfall). I started swimming against the current of the river to save her(i heard a voice saying "this is the way to swim"). When I got to her and took hold of her. Instead of the daughter i saw a bottle of anointing oil(goya bottle). Pls help to interprete sir
Re: Your Dreams Explained by TayehJiboluwa(m): 3:39pm On Sep 29, 2018
oyinbayode:
Good afternoon, Sir Taye. i once had a dream where i saw myself in a serene and neat environment with a beautiful young daughter of about 5-7yrs old. then suddenly the girl went to the edge of a cliff and started jumping in and out of a river that was flowing beside the cliff, at a time she jumped in and started to drown(the river leads to a waterfall). I started swimming against the current of the river to save her(i heard a voice saying "this is the way to swim"wink. When I got to her and took hold of her. Instead of the daughter i saw a bottle of anointing oil(goya bottle). Pls help to interprete sir
The child is a glory, so is the anointing oil. Anointing will promote you, open doors for you and make you access high places. You have a glory you have to fight for. We are in the end times and the Lord is empowering a lot of believers with gifts and a new glory (Joel 2:27-29). The devil doesn't like that idea so we have to be violent in faith and prayer and be strong for the Lord.
Re: Your Dreams Explained by oyinbayode(m): 6:24pm On Sep 29, 2018
TayehJiboluwa:

The child is a glory, so is the anointing oil. Anointing will promote you, open doors for you and make you access high places. You have a glory you have to fight for. We are in the end times and the Lord is empowering a lot of believers with gifts and a new glory (Joel 2:27-29). The devil doesn't like that idea so we have to be violent in faith and prayer and be strong for the Lord.

waoh, thanks sir
Re: Your Dreams Explained by Childofaking: 3:35pm On Oct 02, 2018
TayehJiboluwa:

It means be patient. It may look like it is yet time but it may not be the right time, so wait for the right time.
Thank you sir and welcome back.
Re: Your Dreams Explained by ayomilore: 5:19pm On Oct 02, 2018
Brother Taye.Please help me interprete this dream. It was like I was going to a research institute close to my former house to give something like sack to one professor that works there. But on getting there it was a big party that was going on there and everybody was jubilating and there was so much to eat and drink. And I saw my brother and my mum their as well I was happy and they received me joyfully and were about serving me with food when I wake up. Thank you sir.

(1) (2) (3) ... (70) (71) (72) (73) (74) (75) (76) ... (191) (Reply)

The Truth About Christ Embassy Healing School / Pst Chris Oyakhilome And T.b Joshua Are Secret Agent Of The Devil / How To Conquer Barrenness/ Poverty Spiritually & Physically

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 76
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.