Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,182 members, 7,821,998 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 12:27 AM

Your Dreams Explained - Religion (75) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Your Dreams Explained (290617 Views)

Spirit, Soul and Body: Man's Tripartite Nature Explained with Robot Concept / Your Reoccuring Dreams Explained / Dreams And Sources Of Dreams Explained (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (72) (73) (74) (75) (76) (77) (78) ... (191) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Your Dreams Explained by TayehJiboluwa(m): 3:57pm On Oct 07, 2018
ayomilore:
Thanks Pastor. God bless sir. It's not that I always think about the girl this is someone I saw last in 2008 but if it should be for love it should be my wife but I dream more about her and not in any way that point to lusting after her, I guess we may still have something that will connect us again in life. She is a born again Christian and I guess may be she still have me on her prayer list.
Your spirit still have memories of her
Re: Your Dreams Explained by TayehJiboluwa(m): 4:17pm On Oct 07, 2018
todetoyin:
Happy Sunday Brother Taye. Please help me interpret this dream.
I was with a group of five people. We were talking about the candidate of PDP in the last gubernatorial election in Osun State. While we were discussing, a man came to us and started giving out new shirts as gifts. He gave everybody gifts except me. Instead of giving me what he gave to others, he wanted to give me a snail. I immediately stood up and rejected the gift. I shouted at the him by saying that I reject this gift in Jesus name. I angrily left the place and continued to say that. The man kept following me in order to force me to accept the gift but I brought out a stick and pointed it at him in order to stop him and I continued to say I reject it in Jesus name until he left with the snail.
That is a wicked spirit trying to give you slow progress in life. You were its target. But don't think it's over. Pray against the spirit of snails very well.
Re: Your Dreams Explained by todetoyin: 4:22pm On Oct 07, 2018
TayehJiboluwa:

That is a wicked spirit trying to give you slow progress in life. You were its target. But don't think it's over. Pray against the spirit of snails very well.
Thanks Sir. I will surely do
Re: Your Dreams Explained by siverspooon(m): 5:56am On Oct 08, 2018
TayehJiboluwa:

It's a familiar spirit. Rebuke it.
Thanks. Good morning sir, pls help me explain these dream. Its one dream. though i 4got many of d events,but in one i was squandering money i was supposed to invest until i checked my account balance and saw it is #552k. Then i realised to start looking for where to invest the money. 2)my mother travelled to the village to see my father who was very sick. Although both of them are dead in real life. 3)d house i am living in dia wia like 4 girls all from d same parents living 2geda as my neighbour.so one day i noticed each one of dem wil knock at my door and say dat somebody said dat i am calling dem and i said no. So i went to dia shop and took their sales girl who i liked and started discussing wit her and she told me dat her father was very sick,i felt pity for her and wanted to dash her some moni but before i knw i started touching her and she den willing removed her clothes to hav sex wit me and immediately i woke up.
Re: Your Dreams Explained by siverspooon(m): 6:22am On Oct 08, 2018
@Ogataye pls i need help with the situation am in now. There is this company that i am supposed to start work last week as a branch manager with accomodation,i have passed the interview and the director even told me that my office and accomodation is being furnished. That i will start work ist of october, but since last week,d director has not picked my calls or even called me or replied my texts. Pls help me with prayers. Thanks sir and GOD bless you all AMEN
Re: Your Dreams Explained by TayehJiboluwa(m): 8:25am On Oct 08, 2018
siverspooon:

Thanks. Good morning sir, pls help me explain these dream. Its one dream. though i 4got many of d events,but in one i was squandering money i was supposed to invest until i checked my account balance and saw it is #552k. Then i realised to start looking for where to invest the money. 2)my mother travelled to the village to see my father who was very sick. Although both of them are dead in real life. 3)d house i am living in dia wia like 4 girls all from d same parents living 2geda as my neighbour.so one day i noticed each one of dem wil knock at my door and say dat somebody said dat i am calling dem and i said no. So i went to dia shop and took their sales girl who i liked and started discussing wit her and she told me dat her father was very sick,i felt pity for her and wanted to dash her some moni but before i knw i started touching her and she den willing removed her clothes to hav sex wit me and immediately i woke up.
Squandering money in the dream is a spiritual thing. Even if you squander money in real life, there is something responsible for it. I'm not a spiritual freak, it's the truth. Fast and pray to deal with whatever is wasting your finances. You can then sit down and think of how you want to manage your finances. 2. It is still the familiar spirit (although you will definitely see dead relatives in the dream from time to time because your spirit is familiar with them and doesn't see them as dead because spirits don't die. You only know they are dead in your mind). The third dream means lust (not spirit wife). You should look into it.
Re: Your Dreams Explained by TayehJiboluwa(m): 8:26am On Oct 08, 2018
siverspooon:
@Ogataye pls i need help with the situation am in now. There is this company that i am supposed to start work last week as a branch manager with accomodation,i have passed the interview and the director even told me that my office and accomodation is being furnished. That i will start work ist of october, but since last week,d director has not picked my calls or even called me or replied my texts. Pls help me with prayers. Thanks sir and GOD bless you all AMEN
I will pray about it
Re: Your Dreams Explained by siverspooon(m): 8:43am On Oct 08, 2018
TayehJiboluwa:

Squandering money in the dream is a spiritual thing. Even if you squander money in real life, there is something responsible for it. I'm not a spiritual freak, it's the truth. Fast and pray to deal with whatever is wasting your finances. You can then sit down and think of how you want to manage your finances. 2. It is still the familiar spirit (although you will definitely see dead relatives in the dream from time to time because your spirit is familiar with them and doesn't see them as dead because spirits don't die. You only know they are dead in your mind). The third dream means lust (not spirit wife). You should look into it.
THANK YOU SIR, i will do just that.
Re: Your Dreams Explained by naijapage(f): 2:12pm On Oct 08, 2018
am a pastor at Alleluia Ministries International and can explain dreams ...
Re: Your Dreams Explained by arabralph(m): 10:10pm On Oct 08, 2018
naijapage:
am a pastor at Alleluia Ministries International and can explain dreams ...
So how much?
Re: Your Dreams Explained by ayomilore: 10:35am On Oct 09, 2018
Good morning sir and thanks for your usual assistance. Please help me with this dream. I had this morning it's like I and someone have earlier discussed business with one woman and we later went to see her so that she can help us like handle the business, we went to see her in her shop she was lying on the bench when we got there she rose from the bench and we gave her 2k each and she said is good to have trust in people that's how I woke up. U did not know that second person that we went together but I know I'm older than the person in size.
Re: Your Dreams Explained by TayehJiboluwa(m): 7:59pm On Oct 09, 2018
ayomilore:
Good morning sir and thanks for your usual assistance. Please help me with this dream. I had this morning it's like I and someone have earlier discussed business with one woman and we later went to see her so that she can help us like handle the business, we went to see her in her shop she was lying on the bench when we got there she rose from the bench and we gave her 2k each and she said is good to have trust in people that's how I woke up. U did not know that second person that we went together but I know I'm older than the person in size.
It means a business deal, engagement or opportunity that would soon come to fruition.
Re: Your Dreams Explained by ayomilore: 9:13pm On Oct 09, 2018
Thanks. God bless sir.
Re: Your Dreams Explained by akudofarms: 3:17pm On Oct 10, 2018
Please help me with this dream
I saw myself in my room lying on my bed NEPA just took the light I quickly got up to put on the generator as I was leaving the room low and behold I saw a figure in black get up from beside me i.wasn't alarmed because this person was shaped like my house girl.I walked out she followed as I walked into the parlour I noticed the outside door was open who is outside then of my girl is by my side it was my girl .NEPA then brought light the parlour was illuminated there was two of my girls there one dreseed in all black I can't see her face and my real girl the one I see everyday. I asked her what are you doing outside she said anty I noticed there was no light and I rushed to put on the light. That's when I woke up

I thought the dream was a one off.2 nights later after prayING and anointing my bed I saw this personality in my dream again following about as I entered into a meeting she sat in front of me but backed me.it was very vivid and the place was so lit up that I could not be mistaken.a's I got up to leave she followed me.
Re: Your Dreams Explained by TayehJiboluwa(m): 5:17pm On Oct 10, 2018
akudofarms:
Please help me with this dream
I saw myself in my room lying on my bed NEPA just took the light I quickly got up to put on the generator as I was leaving the room low and behold I saw a figure in black get up from beside me i.wasn't alarmed because this person was shaped like my house girl.I walked out she followed as I walked into the parlour I noticed the outside door was open who is outside then of my girl is by my side it was my girl .NEPA then brought light the parlour was illuminated there was two of my girls there one dreseed in all black I can't see her face and my real girl the one I see everyday. I asked her what are you doing outside she said anty I noticed there was no light and I rushed to put on the light. That's when I woke up

I thought the dream was a one off.2 nights later after prayING and anointing my bed I saw this personality in my dream again following about as I entered into a meeting she sat in front of me but backed me.it was very vivid and the place was so lit up that I could not be mistaken.a's I got up to leave she followed me.
It's a monitoring spirit. You have to pray against it aggressively.
Re: Your Dreams Explained by nnamanirr: 7:12pm On Oct 10, 2018
Goodevening sir pls help me with this dream. There's dis girl dat I have been dating for long now but we have never had sex." I had a dream where we had sex and dat same night,I had a dream where I was burying my mum". Pls help me interpret this dream
Re: Your Dreams Explained by TayehJiboluwa(m): 9:21pm On Oct 10, 2018
nnamanirr:
Goodevening sir pls help me with this dream. There's dis girl dat I have been dating for long now but we have never had sex." I had a dream where we had sex and dat same night,I had a dream where I was burying my mum". Pls help me interpret this dream
It's a spirit wife. Pray about that. And if your mum is still alive, pray for her too. If you need help on this, go to: http://www.ggmin.com.ng/2015/12/breaking-spiritual-marriages-spirit.html

There are other personal deliverance topics on the blog.
Re: Your Dreams Explained by ayomilore: 9:48am On Oct 12, 2018
Pastor. Thanks for your help. Please help me interprete these dreams.
1 I saw a boy that he is in polytechnic seeking counsel from me on how to secure admission to university.
2 I was in a program where some little children which I learned are orphans are being given gifts I was moved almost to tears when I saw them.

Thanks sir.
Re: Your Dreams Explained by TayehJiboluwa(m): 7:04pm On Oct 12, 2018
ayomilore:
Pastor. Thanks for your help. Please help me interprete these dreams.
1 I saw a boy that he is in polytechnic seeking counsel from me on how to secure admission to university.
2 I was in a program where some little children which I learned are orphans are being given gifts I was moved almost to tears when I saw them.

Thanks sir.
1. You have the spirit of counsel (Isaiah 11:2)

2. You have the Spirit of the Lord (Psalm 27:10)
Re: Your Dreams Explained by pacino26(m): 9:57pm On Oct 12, 2018
Pastor please tell;

My love for academics do make me dream of school most times and I didn't see anything wrong till I visited an MFM branch last year. It ceased though. Now should I see an old acquaintance or any place I used to know all my engagements for that day will turn south. It's a spoiler for me no matter how hard I try, nothing will go as planned or scheduled. It causes delays for me. What is it please. Thanks.
Re: Your Dreams Explained by TayehJiboluwa(m): 11:02pm On Oct 12, 2018
pacino26:
Pastor please tell;

My love for academics do make me dream of school most times and I didn't see anything wrong till I visited an MFM branch last year. It ceased though. Now should I see an old acquaintance or any place I used to know all my engagements for that day will turn south. It's a spoiler for me no matter how hard I try, nothing will go as planned or scheduled. It causes delays for me. What is it please. Thanks.
Pray against delay and setback.
Re: Your Dreams Explained by AdaNonye: 3:15pm On Oct 13, 2018
i was in my parents house at the dinning table and a man who i've been seeing for a sometime gave me a shoe in the dream and told me he is still going very far,what does it mean. Thanks in advance
Re: Your Dreams Explained by Nobody: 4:24pm On Oct 13, 2018
forgive me sir, I have yet another dream I'll like you to interpret for me if you don't mind.
last night I dreamt that I saw a snake in my sitting room, a big one staring at me, I rush to the bedroom where my husband was sleeping to wake him up. I told him there is a snake in the house but he won't get up. at this point the snake has found its way into the bedroom and was crawling towards me yet my husband will not get up( he thought I was joking or something) the snake was about to bite his legs which were hanging off the bed, I told him in panicked mood and he got up this time. I rushed out to find something we can use to kill the snake. I got a big stone and a broom. while I was out there I met my neighbour's guest drying clothes on my line, she wanted to know if I saw her singlet she dried there some days back. I answered her in a hurry and used the kitchen window to get back into the house. before I got to the bedroom door, my husband hand already killed the snake and was bringing it out on a packer. I asked him if the snake is dead and he said yes then he tried to scare me with the dead snake and i ran out of my main door and I saw a mop and bucket on my frontage more like someone was moping it but step away at that moment.
pls help me sir.
Re: Your Dreams Explained by TayehJiboluwa(m): 4:42pm On Oct 13, 2018
AdaNonye:
i was in my parents house at the dinning table and a man who i've been seeing for a sometime gave me a shoe in the dream and told me he is still going very far,what does it mean. Thanks in advance
Receiving a shoe in the dream is a blessing.
Re: Your Dreams Explained by TayehJiboluwa(m): 4:54pm On Oct 13, 2018
queenjuli:
forgive me sir, I have yet another dream I'll like you to interpret for me if you don't mind.
last night I dreamt that I saw a snake in my sitting room, a big one staring at me, I rush to the bedroom where my husband was sleeping to wake him up. I told him there is a snake in the house but he won't get up. at this point the snake has found its way into the bedroom and was crawling towards me yet my husband will not get up( he thought I was joking or something) the snake was about to bite his legs which were hanging off the bed, I told him in panicked mood and he got up this time. I rushed out to find something we can use to kill the snake. I got a big stone and a broom. while I was out there I met my neighbour's guest drying clothes on my line, she wanted to know if I saw her singlet she dried there some days back. I answered her in a hurry and used the kitchen window to get back into the house. before I got to the bedroom door, my husband hand already killed the snake and was bringing it out on a packer. I asked him if the snake is dead and he said yes then he tried to scare me with the dead snake and i ran out of my main door and I saw a mop and bucket on my frontage more like someone was moping it but step away at that moment.
pls help me sir.
It's a serpent we know as the serpent of frustration. See this post: http://www.ggmin.com.ng/2018/07/the-serpent-of-frustration.html
Pray the prayers on the post.
Re: Your Dreams Explained by Nobody: 5:58pm On Oct 13, 2018
TayehJiboluwa:

It's a serpent we know as the serpent of frustration. See this post: http://www.ggmin.com.ng/2018/07/the-serpent-of-frustration.html
Pray the prayers on the post.
thank you sir
Re: Your Dreams Explained by Brineharry: 10:28pm On Oct 13, 2018
Sir good evening...I am having serious problems. Each time I am doing something's and s working out f I have sex in d Dream the business will crash or I will lose d favour.. I have been in dis for More Dan 4yrs...pls how can I be free from it..
Re: Your Dreams Explained by TayehJiboluwa(m): 11:30pm On Oct 13, 2018
Brineharry:
Sir good evening...I am having serious problems. Each time I am doing something's and s working out f I have sex in d Dream the business will crash or I will lose d favour.. I have been in dis for More Dan 4yrs...pls how can I be free from it..
It's your enemy, not really a spirit spouse. Probably polygamous witchcraft or marine spirits. See this post for prayers and guidance http://www.ggmin.com.ng/2015/12/breaking-spiritual-marriages-spirit.html
Re: Your Dreams Explained by Brineharry: 9:56am On Oct 14, 2018
TayehJiboluwa:

It's your enemy, not really a spirit spouse. Probably polygamous witchcraft or marine spirits. See this post for prayers and guidance http://www.ggmin.com.ng/2015/12/breaking-spiritual-marriages-spirit.html

Thank u sir..will do as u said...
Re: Your Dreams Explained by siverspooon(m): 9:47pm On Oct 15, 2018
Pls sir help me explain this dream: i and my uncle were in his car and he was reversing but d brake was nt working, then he jst stopped d car and all of us fell down but no one was hurt. in d same dream again d ppl dat forecast weather said dia wil be flood in our neighbourhood and dat our houses wil fall down so all of us were running helter skelter to pack our tins to another location and then i woke up

(1) (2) (3) ... (72) (73) (74) (75) (76) (77) (78) ... (191) (Reply)

The Truth About Christ Embassy Healing School / Pst Chris Oyakhilome And T.b Joshua Are Secret Agent Of The Devil / "ONLINE DELIVERANCE WITH THE GOD OF ELIJAH"-

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 73
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.