Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,064 members, 7,818,180 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 09:36 AM

Your Dreams Explained - Religion (77) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Your Dreams Explained (289876 Views)

Spirit, Soul and Body: Man's Tripartite Nature Explained with Robot Concept / Your Reoccuring Dreams Explained / Dreams And Sources Of Dreams Explained (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (74) (75) (76) (77) (78) (79) (80) ... (191) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Your Dreams Explained by siverspooon(m): 12:56pm On Oct 24, 2018
TayehJiboluwa:

The first dream means poverty. Rats in the dream means poverty. Going to the gutter to make a living in the dream also means poverty. It means the spirit of poverty. That is something you should deal with, it may be in your foundation.

Second dream: if you're having friends or beloved ones that are cultists or evil and mischievous, you should stay away from them, if you don't want any trouble. So that you wont get hurt. Don't keep bad friends or bad company and never be part of any occultic association or company, or you will be in a serious mess and trouble.
Thanks sir, pls is there any prayer points to give me concerning dream 1
Re: Your Dreams Explained by ayomilore: 5:01pm On Oct 24, 2018
My pastor. Thanks for your usual assistance. Please help me with this dream. 1I removed fifty naira that seems to be soaked with some dirts I can't just explain that made it look heavy and I gave it to someone.
Re: Your Dreams Explained by TayehJiboluwa(m): 5:05pm On Oct 24, 2018
siverspooon:

Thanks sir, pls is there any prayer points to give me concerning dream 1
Send me a mail

tcrojem@gmail.com
Re: Your Dreams Explained by TayehJiboluwa(m): 5:41pm On Oct 24, 2018
ayomilore:
My pastor. Thanks for your usual assistance. Please help me with this dream. 1I removed fifty naira that seems to be soaked with some dirts I can't just explain that made it look heavy and I gave it to someone.
It is good that you gave it out. That is a polluted money. Pray on your finances.
Re: Your Dreams Explained by TayehJiboluwa(m): 12:00pm On Oct 31, 2018
You are invited to a special deliverance service coming up in November in Lagos. Focus will be on deliverance from spirit spouse/sex in the dream, eating in the dream, marital delay, delay in childbirth, backwardness and setbacks, disappointments and failure. There will also be children deliverance. If you will like to attend and/or support us, call or whatsapp on 08052881701.
Re: Your Dreams Explained by ayomilore: 3:02pm On Oct 31, 2018
Thank God you are back sir. Please I had this dream where I was sitting at the middle row of a bus I then moved to the last row then moved back to that middle row then saw somethings like the earpiece that I forgot on the seat at that last row I then stretched my hand to take it while taking it I noticed some guys are standing by the door I guess they are waiting to enter into the bus. at that middle row I met lady that look like one of the presenters at TVC she was telling me that her uncle one otunba knows Tinubu and buhar and was like telling me about her job. I noticed that the bus is a private bus and not a commercial one. Thank you sir.
Re: Your Dreams Explained by TayehJiboluwa(m): 3:32pm On Oct 31, 2018
ayomilore:
Thank God you are back sir. Please I had this dream where I was sitting at the middle row of a bus I then moved to the last row then moved back to that middle row then saw somethings like the earpiece that I forgot on the seat at that last row I then stretched my hand to take it while taking it I noticed some guys are standing by the door I guess they are waiting to enter into the bus. at that middle row I met lady that look like one of the presenters at TVC she was telling me that her uncle one otunba knows Tinubu and buhar and was like telling me about her job. I noticed that the bus is a private bus and not a commercial one. Thank you sir.
The bus is a private bus and you changed seats freely and a TV presenter was there discussing about her job and her connection with important people. It means a good job opportunity plus divine connection and a great opportunity awaits you, just pray.
Re: Your Dreams Explained by Mizwisdom(f): 4:47pm On Oct 31, 2018
A friend said she dreamt of her cousin being buried without coffin. What does it mean?

1 Like

Re: Your Dreams Explained by TayehJiboluwa(m): 5:02pm On Oct 31, 2018
Mizwisdom:
A friend said she dreamt of her cousin being buried without coffin. What does it mean?
It means sudden and brutal death but it can still be averted with prayers.
Re: Your Dreams Explained by ayomilore: 5:29pm On Oct 31, 2018
Thanks pastor. God bless sir.
Re: Your Dreams Explained by arabralph(m): 7:04am On Nov 01, 2018
Good morning bro Taiye,at midnight while sleeping I heard a clear voice of my cousin called me once,it sounded faint and distant. I almost answered as I suddenly woke up from sleep.
Am wondering what went wrong?am also afraid what would have happened if I answered while waking up.
Re: Your Dreams Explained by TayehJiboluwa(m): 8:44am On Nov 01, 2018
arabralph:
Good morning bro Taiye,at midnight while sleeping I heard a clear voice of my cousin called me once,it sounded faint and distant. I almost answered as I suddenly woke up from sleep.
Am wondering what went wrong?am also afraid what would have happened if I answered while waking up.
It is definitely not your cousin, it is a satanic summon. Thank God you didn't answer. If you have the Holy Spirit, whoever summon you will summon fire. Pray using the blood of Jesus against anti-progress forces.

1 Like

Re: Your Dreams Explained by Dumkele1: 9:46am On Nov 01, 2018
Good morning. pls what does it mean when someone asks you for antidote to poison in the dream and I was giving the person the various options
Re: Your Dreams Explained by TayehJiboluwa(m): 10:31am On Nov 01, 2018
Dumkele1:
Good morning. pls what does it mean when someone asks you for antidote to poison in the dream and I was giving the person the various options
May you or your loved ones never be poisoned. You can pray for your loved ones against that, and watch out
Re: Your Dreams Explained by Dara2Dami(f): 4:49pm On Nov 01, 2018
Good afternoon sir, please what does it mean to get one pair of shoes missing and the other I was putting on
Re: Your Dreams Explained by TayehJiboluwa(m): 6:32pm On Nov 01, 2018
Dara2Dami:
Good afternoon sir, please what does it mean to get one pair of shoes missing and the other I was putting on

It means the enemy is coming for your glory. Pray against glory manipulation and glory manipulators.

1 Like

Re: Your Dreams Explained by Dara2Dami(f): 8:22pm On Nov 01, 2018
TayehJiboluwa:

It means the enemy is coming for your glory. Pray against glory manipulation and glory manipulators.

Thank you sir
Re: Your Dreams Explained by aribitoye(m): 4:57am On Nov 02, 2018
I was in a grocery store to buy stuffs. After checking out what I wanted to buy, I brought out 200 Naira clean note to pay. The grocery man collected it and was about leaving when after a while he started saying that I haven't paid him. I got very furious and told him that we should check the CCTV camera. He obliged and when we checked, alas, he saw that I truly paid him. He started begging me, but I said I will seize his coat as a sign of punishment for lying against me. I did seize the coat and wore it then I woke up. Thanks
Re: Your Dreams Explained by arantess: 6:00am On Nov 02, 2018
A colleague at the office saw me in her dream, cleaning and sweeping the office, she wanted to take the broom for me because she didn't think it was appropriate for a man to sweep and clean while a woman is there but I refused, that's the dream
Good morning
Re: Your Dreams Explained by AmaUwana(f): 7:41am On Nov 02, 2018
Good day sir.
Last night I dreamt that a parent came to pick her kids from school and looked into the room where my mother planted tomatoes and waterleaf in an uncompleted building (but it was as if I planted it), and the tomatoes plants was good, full and the fruits were very reddish and big but they were spoilt.
I was in there squeezing the juice on the ground to grow and wondering when the tomatoes became ripe and good when the woman asked me why I didn't take care of the tomatoes, and I told her that I didn't know when the tomatoes grew like that but that I was squeezing the juice on the ground to grow more tomatoes and I will monitor them so that they won't spoil like the first and she said that's better so that it doesn't waste.
Sir after that I slept soundly and didn't dream again.
PLEASE WHAT DOES IT MEAN.
Re: Your Dreams Explained by Mizwisdom(f): 8:25am On Nov 02, 2018
TayehJiboluwa:

It means sudden and brutal death but it can still be averted with prayers.

Thanks, Mr. T, I will inform him about this.

My younger sister dreamed she was in church and she was asked to change sit to a front one in the midst of a family(A man and kids), while the boy sittting there was sent to sit in her place at the back by an usher
Re: Your Dreams Explained by TayehJiboluwa(m): 10:24am On Nov 02, 2018
aribitoye:
I was in a grocery store to buy stuffs. After checking out what I wanted to buy, I brought out 200 Naira clean note to pay. The grocery man collected it and was about leaving when after a while he started saying that I haven't paid him. I got very furious and told him that we should check the CCTV camera. He obliged and when we checked, alas, he saw that I truly paid him. He started begging me, but I said I will seize his coat as a sign of punishment for lying against me. I did seize the coat and wore it then I woke up. Thanks
It was an attempt to trick you and manipulate you to obtain something from you but you were fully aware and alert. Be advised and be wise. Don't fall for scam or bad schemes.

1 Like

Re: Your Dreams Explained by TayehJiboluwa(m): 10:39am On Nov 02, 2018
arantess:
A colleague at the office saw me in her dream, cleaning and sweeping the office, she wanted to take the broom for me because she didn't think it was appropriate for a man to sweep and clean while a woman is there but I refused, that's the dream
Good morning
She had the dream because you are very active and hardworking and totally committed to your work and she should emulate you.
Re: Your Dreams Explained by TayehJiboluwa(m): 10:50am On Nov 02, 2018
AmaUwana:
Good day sir.
Last night I dreamt that a parent came to pick her kids from school and looked into the room where my mother planted tomatoes and waterleaf in an uncompleted building (but it was as if I planted it), and the tomatoes plants was good, full and the fruits were very reddish and big but they were spoilt.
I was in there squeezing the juice on the ground to grow and wondering when the tomatoes became ripe and good when the woman asked me why I didn't take care of the tomatoes, and I told her that I didn't know when the tomatoes grew like that but that I was squeezing the juice on the ground to grow more tomatoes and I will monitor them so that they won't spoil like the first and she said that's better so that it doesn't waste.
Sir after that I slept soundly and didn't dream again.
PLEASE WHAT DOES IT MEAN.
It means don't let anything waste. Your money or whatever you have and whatever is in your possession, use them judiciously, plan for them and ensure that they are used for the right purposes.

1 Like

Re: Your Dreams Explained by TayehJiboluwa(m): 11:00am On Nov 02, 2018
Mizwisdom:

Thanks, Mr. T, I will inform him about this.

My younger sister dreamed she was in church and she was asked to change sit to a front one in the midst of a family(A man and kids), while the boy sittting there was sent to sit in her place at the back by an usher
It means God is calling her; God wants to use her.

1 Like

Re: Your Dreams Explained by Mizwisdom(f): 5:27pm On Nov 02, 2018
TayehJiboluwa:

It means God is calling her; God wants to use her.

Okay but you didn't explain the type of calling sir. Telling her such will warrant more questions on the type of call and what she needs to do
Re: Your Dreams Explained by TayehJiboluwa(m): 9:12pm On Nov 02, 2018
Mizwisdom:

Okay but you didn't explain the type of calling sir. Telling her such will warrant more questions on the type of call and what she needs to do
It's a call to minister. It is deep, let her inquire from God herself. God will lead and direct her Himself.
Re: Your Dreams Explained by MorningStar233: 10:09pm On Nov 02, 2018
Pls help me explain this dream, in the dream it was asif we were doing NYSC POP,when they stated sharing certificate mine was no where to be found, in real life I'm done with NYSC since ohh..I've benn praying about it..

I saw my loved one urinating on top his clothes ( he was holding the clothe while urinating on top, not on his body), I now asked him to stop that and pour water on the clotrh if he wants it wet...pls I have been praying about it too..thanks and God bless
Re: Your Dreams Explained by TayehJiboluwa(m): 11:53pm On Nov 02, 2018
MorningStar233:
Pls help me explain this dream, in the dream it was asif we were doing NYSC POP,when they stated sharing certificate mine was no where to be found, in real life I'm done with NYSC since ohh..I've benn praying about it..

I saw my loved one urinating on top his clothes ( he was holding the clothe while urinating on top, not on his body), I now asked him to stop that and pour water on the clotrh if he wants it wet...pls I have been praying about it too..thanks and God bless
The first dream means delay/disappointment. That's what you should address.

Urinating on any thing you use means pollution. Pray against pollution and defilement in any area of your life.
Re: Your Dreams Explained by ayomilore: 8:12am On Nov 03, 2018
Good morning sir. Please help me with this dream.
My mum and my wife was in our local church where she attends now and where iused to attend when staying with her. it's like is only the two of them that were inside my mum was now telling her that she doesn't interfere in her children marriages. She was like counseling her. While I was beside the church sweeping the dirts making sure that the place is clean. I then noticed one woman who lives in our former area she came out of the house beside the church and dropped the nylon of a pure water and I tried to accost her to call her attention to what she did that is not right which she seems to recognise and like she apologized.

Thanks sir.
Re: Your Dreams Explained by hsapien: 11:12am On Nov 03, 2018
Good morning sir. Please can you help to interprete this dream? It happened long ago, immediately after my SSCE. I didn't take it seriously then. But these days i keep remembering it.

In the dream, I was standing at the entrance of our house. Suddenly, stair case just came down from the sky. The base of the stair case was right in front of me. When I looked up, I saw someone coming down. I was so frightened. I wanted to run but I couldn't. As the man was getting closer to me, I discovered that there was this bright light behind me. It was so bright that I could see the rays reaching the sky. I was so scared. I wanted to turn my head so I can see the source of the light. My neck became stiff. I was just struggling to turn my head and at the same time the man that was coming down from the sky was getting close to me. As I was struggling to turn back, I woke up.

This dream is still very fresh in my memory as if it just happened. Please can you help me interprete it?
Re: Your Dreams Explained by qwertyboss(m): 12:09pm On Nov 03, 2018
Mizwisdom:
Muslims are buried without coffins!

(1) (2) (3) ... (74) (75) (76) (77) (78) (79) (80) ... (191) (Reply)

Top 10 Richest Pastors In The World / The Truth About Christ Embassy Healing School / Pst Chris Oyakhilome And T.b Joshua Are Secret Agent Of The Devil

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 59
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.