Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,614 members, 7,813,011 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 03:52 AM

Your Dreams Explained - Religion (76) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Your Dreams Explained (288837 Views)

Spirit, Soul and Body: Man's Tripartite Nature Explained with Robot Concept / Your Reoccuring Dreams Explained / Dreams And Sources Of Dreams Explained (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (73) (74) (75) (76) (77) (78) (79) ... (191) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Your Dreams Explained by TayehJiboluwa(m): 11:44pm On Oct 15, 2018
siverspooon:
Pls sir help me explain this dream: i and my uncle were in his car and he was reversing but d brake was nt working, then he jst stopped d car and all of us fell down but no one was hurt. in d same dream again d ppl dat forecast weather said dia wil be flood in our neighbourhood and dat our houses wil fall down so all of us were running helter skelter to pack our tins to another location and then i woke up
The car reversing in the dream instead of going forward means backwardness/setback/failure. The flood and building collapse from the weather forecast also meant backwardness/setback/failure. Just pray and deal with whatever is causing the setbacks and failure. Or ask God to reveal it to you.
Re: Your Dreams Explained by siverspooon(m): 2:04am On Oct 16, 2018
TayehJiboluwa:

The car reversing in the dream instead of going forward means backwardness/setback/failure. The flood and building collapse from the weather forecast also meant backwardness/setback/failure. Just pray and deal with whatever is causing the setbacks and failure. Or ask God to reveal it to you.
Ok thank you sir. Do you know any psalms or prayer points i can use for the prayer? Also can you list for me the things that cause setbacks or failure
Re: Your Dreams Explained by TayehJiboluwa(m): 7:49am On Oct 16, 2018
siverspooon:

Ok thank you sir. Do you know any psalms or prayer points i can use for the prayer? Also can you list for me the things that cause setbacks or failure
I will like you to pray like, anything in your life and in your family that is causing setback, failure and demotion for you should be destroyed. These things are normally caused by household enemies.
Re: Your Dreams Explained by siverspooon(m): 8:58am On Oct 16, 2018
TayehJiboluwa:

I will like you to pray like, anything in your life and in your family that is causing setback, failure and demotion for you should be destroyed. These things are normally caused by household enemies.
Ok thanks sir
Re: Your Dreams Explained by ayomilore: 1:25pm On Oct 16, 2018
Good day sir. Thanks for your usual assistance. Please I had this dream this morning. I saw a rabbit with its baby digging holes at the foot of the fence in our house I was a little bit far from it and started stoning it but the stone did not really had effect on it and it's baby. I know told my brother who was close to the rabbit to kill it,it's like the rabbit walked away from the hole which serve as shelter for it and my brother trailed behind it while walking like human being and held it by the neck and carried it and smached it's back on his leg but did not die.
2. I saw in the office of the man that i said helped me sometime ago with a sum of money for business. It's like they cleared a particular part of the office for a new person to resumework.

Thanks sir.
Re: Your Dreams Explained by ayomilore: 1:53pm On Oct 16, 2018
Pastor. Please have been having a little pain around my waist since I woke up though it's subsiding now. could it t have anything to do with my brother encounter with the rabbit?
Re: Your Dreams Explained by TayehJiboluwa(m): 3:46pm On Oct 16, 2018
ayomilore:
Good day sir. Thanks for your usual assistance. Please I had this dream this morning. I saw a rabbit with its baby digging holes at the foot of the fence in our house I was a little bit far from it and started stoning it but the stone did not really had effect on it and it's baby. I know told my brother who was close to the rabbit to kill it,it's like the rabbit walked away from the hole which serve as shelter for it and my brother trailed behind it while walking like human being and held it by the neck and carried it and smached it's back on his leg but did not die.
2. I saw in the office of the man that i said helped me sometime ago with a sum of money for business. It's like they cleared a particular part of the office for a new person to resumework.

Thanks sir.
1. The rabbit is a stranger in your compound and it is making a hole in the place to allow other strangers in. Rabbits live in the bush or forest, they don't live with humans. There is a stranger that is making a hole that may allow other strangers in. You can pray against evil strangers in your environment and around you.

2. It means a business opportunity you can still grab.
Re: Your Dreams Explained by TayehJiboluwa(m): 3:49pm On Oct 16, 2018
ayomilore:
Pastor. Please have been having a little pain around my waist since I woke up though it's subsiding now. could it t have anything to do with my brother encounter with the rabbit?
No
Re: Your Dreams Explained by ayomilore: 4:26pm On Oct 16, 2018
Thanks sir.
Re: Your Dreams Explained by arabralph(m): 8:32am On Oct 17, 2018
Good day sir, please I dreamt this morning that I was in a party like a wedding or child dedication.we were all happy eating and drinking. Though I didn't eat in that party but I was happy until I woke up that midnight.

When I slept back,I dreamt of myself more like in a school uniform preparing for Waec (Yes!). To the extent of even queuing up for morning assembly.This got me seriously thinking as I woke up.
Re: Your Dreams Explained by TayehJiboluwa(m): 9:30am On Oct 17, 2018
arabralph:
Good day sir, please I dreamt this morning that I was in a party like a wedding or child dedication.we were all happy eating and drinking. Though I didn't eat in that party but I was happy until I woke up that midnight.

When I slept back,I dreamt of myself more like in a school uniform preparing for Waec (Yes!). To the extent of even queuing up for morning assembly.This got me seriously thinking as I woke up.
The first dream means blessing.

The second dream means setback/failure. There is no man that doesn't have such dreams. It is because we are not perfect spiritually and in many aspect. There is something that wants us to fail; there is something that wants to pull us down. Such things is what we must resist till the rest of our lives. If one doesn't pray very well, one would not be able to achieve what he/she wants to achieve in life with such dreams recurring. Always tell the devil that you will not fail and setback is not your portion. You must deal objectively with whatever wants to take you down - spiritual or physical.
Re: Your Dreams Explained by arabralph(m): 12:03pm On Oct 17, 2018
TayehJiboluwa:

The first dream means blessing.

The second dream means setback/failure. There is no man that doesn't have such dreams. It is because we are not perfect spiritually and in many aspect. There is something that wants us to fail; there is something that wants to pull us down. Such things is what we must resist till the rest of our lives. If one doesn't pray very well, one would not be able to achieve what he/she wants to achieve in life with such dreams recurring. Always tell the devil that you will not fail and setback is not your portion. You must deal objectively with whatever wants to take you down - spiritual or physical.

Thanks bro for the interpretation!
Re: Your Dreams Explained by hpymoment(f): 1:34pm On Oct 17, 2018
I'm seeing this thread for the first time and I must say God is using you to help people.

It's about three weeks now that I had this strange dream and my mind is not at rest since then.
In an Anglican Church we have alter decorated with seats for the priests and bishop, in that dream I was sitting on one of the seats with my sister and I was kind of sleeping too in the dream, it's as if there's a church programme going on or something else, I noticed someone waking me up and it was my diocesan bishop (the only encounter I had with him was on my confirmation day, I must confess that I felt a powerful spiritual possession that day, in fact he was praying for me seriously after i fell under anointing, he's a powerful man of God)so he told me that I should wake up that I'm sleeping , not quite long I slept back again and the next thing was that he woke me up and slapped me, he said he told me that they don't sleep there ie on the alter seat and I am sleeping and asked me to go and sit where church members were sitting and then I woke up physically. Since then I have become worried. Though before that dream I had stopped going to church for almost a month and I don't even pray in the morning , I was actually going through a bad phase then.
Re: Your Dreams Explained by TayehJiboluwa(m): 6:20pm On Oct 17, 2018
hpymoment:
I'm seeing this thread for the first time and I must say God is using you to help people.

It's about three weeks now that I had this strange dream and my mind is not at rest since then.
In an Anglican Church we have alter decorated with seats for the priests and bishop, in that dream I was sitting on one of the seats with my sister and I was kind of sleeping too in the dream, it's as if there's a church programme going on or something else, I noticed someone waking me up and it was my diocesan bishop (the only encounter I had with him was on my confirmation day, I must confess that I felt a powerful spiritual possession that day, in fact he was praying for me seriously after i fell under anointing, he's a powerful man of God)so he told me that I should wake up that I'm sleeping , not quite long I slept back again and the next thing was that he woke me up and slapped me, he said he told me that they don't sleep there ie on the alter seat and I am sleeping and asked me to go and sit where church members were sitting and then I woke up physically. Since then I have become worried. Though before that dream I had stopped going to church for almost a month and I don't even pray in the morning , I was actually going through a bad phase then.
The dream is a wake up call to reignite your spiritual life. As you said you had stopped going to church before the dream and you don't even pray in the morning. God has already put you in a place of honour spiritually and you must live up to that honour, you cant let him down. You must honour him and serve him as he wants.

2 Likes

Re: Your Dreams Explained by hpymoment(f): 6:36pm On Oct 17, 2018
TayehJiboluwa:

The dream is a wake up call to reignite your spiritual life. As you said you had stopped going to church before the dream and you don't even pray in the morning. God has already put you in a place of honour spiritually and you must live up to that honour, you cant let him down. You must honour him and serve him as he wants.

Thanks. This is exactly how I interpreted the dream by myself, I knew it was a sign that I'm down spiritually. Was afraid it might have a different meaning. Thank you very much, God help me I pray.
Re: Your Dreams Explained by MorningStar233: 10:00pm On Oct 17, 2018
Pls sir, I had a dream about the guy I'm dating, he gave Me a bucket of clean water in my dream, but I later went to mix it with dirty water from a well, I'm confused cos this guy seems unserious and he has another girlfriend I got to know of, I was keeping him at arms length when I had this dream..

In another dream I saw myself wearing a force uniform small time it was as if my cap was no longer my size,( too small) a colleague I asked now said oh, that's not your cap , it belongs to our junior colleague and he handed me my own..

I dreamt about a festival happening in a place I do not know, I saw many people and I looked at a wall close by and the wrote OFALA, I'm not Igbo oh.

Thanks so much.
Re: Your Dreams Explained by TayehJiboluwa(m): 1:02am On Oct 18, 2018
MorningStar233:
Pls sir, I had a dream about the guy I'm dating, he gave Me a bucket of clean water in my dream, but I later went to mix it with dirty water from a well, I'm confused cos this guy seems unserious and he has another girlfriend I got to know of, I was keeping him at arms length when I had this dream..

In another dream I saw myself wearing a force uniform small time it was as if my cap was no longer my size,( too small) a colleague I asked now said oh, that's not your cap , it belongs to our junior colleague and he handed me my own..

I dreamt about a festival happening in a place I do not know, I saw many people and I looked at a wall close by and the wrote OFALA, I'm not Igbo oh.

Thanks so much.
The guy may seem unserious, he may be a player but he will be a blessing to you. You have mixed feelings about the guy. You don't trust him. He gave you clean water but you mixed it with unclean one because you don't trust him. Some individual are worth fighting for. You MAY still keep this guy at arm's length but you should pray for God to touch him and for him to turn over a new leaf and be serious-minded.

The second dream means promotion/elevation.

You may not be an Igbo but you have partaken in their feast. You relate with them and engage them. It is not a bad dream, it means you have embraced the Igbos and a bit of their culture.
Re: Your Dreams Explained by arabralph(m): 8:58am On Oct 18, 2018
Good morning bro Taiye,a friend called me today that he saw me in a dream this morning that cobwebs covered my face and head.pls what's does this mean.he called me just to inform me.
Thanks!
Re: Your Dreams Explained by MorningStar233: 9:39am On Oct 18, 2018
TayehJiboluwa:

The guy may seem unserious, he may be a player but he will be a blessing to you. You have mixed feelings about the guy. You don't trust him. He gave you clean water but you mixed it with unclean one because you don't trust him. Some individual are worth fighting for. You MAY still keep this guy at arm's length but you should pray for God to touch him and for him to turn over a new leaf and be serious-minded.

The second dream means promotion/elevation.

You may not be an Igbo but you have partaken in their feast. You relate with them and engage them. It is not a bad dream, it means you have embraced the Igbos and a bit of their culture.

Thank u so very much for your prompt reply..God bless u richly
Re: Your Dreams Explained by TayehJiboluwa(m): 9:44am On Oct 18, 2018
arabralph:
Good morning bro Taiye,a friend called me today that he saw me in a dream this morning that cobwebs covered my face and head.pls what's does this mean.he called me just to inform me.
Thanks!
It means the enemy is using delay tactics against you or trying to stop you from moving forward. You must deal with all forces that is opposing your progress and success by prayers.
Re: Your Dreams Explained by ayomilore: 12:35am On Oct 19, 2018
Bro Tate. Please help me with these dreams
1 Saw my mum entering our house I mean my late dad house where she stays presently and greeting us congratulations(eku orire o)we were like sleeping but I heard her clearly though I have since moved out of the house.
2.my self and someone were passing beside an express road as we made to cross the road i sighted one popular politician in my state in an Hilux vehicle that drove past us and suddenly the vehicle came to a halt and that man came out and was coming towards us and another bus also packed at our back and some people also came out of f that one too and started advancing towards us I then jumped over the road divider and began to run at high speed but it's like the other guy did not run that how I woke up.
Thanks sir.
Re: Your Dreams Explained by TayehJiboluwa(m): 8:26am On Oct 19, 2018
ayomilore:
Bro Tate. Please help me with these dreams
1 Saw my mum entering our house I mean my late dad house where she stays presently and greeting us congratulations(eku orire o)we were like sleeping but I heard her clearly though I have since moved out of the house.
2.my self and someone were passing beside an express road as we made to cross the road i sighted one popular politician in my state in an Hilux vehicle that drove past us and suddenly the vehicle came to a halt and that man came out and was coming towards us and another bus also packed at our back and some people also came out of f that one too and started advancing towards us I then jumped over the road divider and began to run at high speed but it's like the other guy did not run that how I woke up.
Thanks sir.
1. The dream is reflecting your mom's thoughts and prayers towards you. She had wished and prayed for success in all your endeavours and I believe very soon she will have cause to celebrate over you.

2. The dream means evil people are after you. Though you may have dreams of people trying to harm you if blood had been spilled in the area you live or in your surrounding and/or if WICKEDNESS has been perpetrated there. Pray with Psalm 91. No cause for alarm.
Re: Your Dreams Explained by ayomilore: 9:33am On Oct 19, 2018
Thanks so much sir.
Re: Your Dreams Explained by ayomilore: 9:41am On Oct 19, 2018
Sir please what does carrying bags in a dream mean? I saw myself carrying two bags(office bags) by my two sides and I went to a house and gave one to a female colleague in my former place of work and I entered a room that look like mine in the same house after giving this woman one of the bag in her room j then saw this woman again in my own room sitting on a chair and I was like playing with her like my wife.
Thanks sir.
Re: Your Dreams Explained by TayehJiboluwa(m): 10:52am On Oct 19, 2018
ayomilore:
Sir please what does carrying bags in a dream mean? I saw myself carrying two bags(office bags) by my two sides and I went to a house and gave one to a female colleague in my former place of work and I entered a room that look like mine in the same house after giving this woman one of the bag in her room j then saw this woman again in my own room sitting on a chair and I was like playing with her like my wife.
Thanks sir.
The bags in this dream means load, not a good load o. It means burden. And it appears you're also sharing the load/burden with your wife. You and your wife together should pray against evil loads, burden, debt and satanic yokes. See this post: http://www.ggmin.com.ng/2018/07/the-evil-burden.html
Re: Your Dreams Explained by arabralph(m): 12:00pm On Oct 19, 2018
I had a dream where I was coming out from a gutter,I was really struggling as if something was seriously dragging me back
Bur I finally came out and immediately woke up
Re: Your Dreams Explained by ayomilore: 12:00pm On Oct 19, 2018
Thanks so much sir.
Re: Your Dreams Explained by TayehJiboluwa(m): 1:09pm On Oct 19, 2018
arabralph:
I had a dream where I was coming out from a gutter,I was really struggling as if something was seriously dragging me back
Bur I finally came out and immediately woke up
It means deliverance/breakthrough. You should bless God.

1 Like

Re: Your Dreams Explained by siverspooon(m): 4:06am On Oct 24, 2018
[quote author=TayehJiboluwa I will like you to pray like, anything in your life and in your family that is causing setback, failure and demotion for you should be destroyed..[/quote]
Good morning sir, pls i dreamt that i was with my former university coursemates and we all were staying in the same neighbourhood, then i saw myself always going to the gutters at the backyard to go and catch something that i will sell and then have money to eat. There were rats everywhere.i was so scared and then i woke up this morning. Yesterday i dreamt dat i was with a male friend and one of our friends were confessing that he was responsible for that my guys late father's death and that he has killed a lot of people before callind my senior brothers friend as his accomplice. He said he is a member of a cult and then i woke up but i cant remember all that happened in that dream and i woke up. Please sir help me interpret this dream sir.
Re: Your Dreams Explained by aribitoye(m): 5:12am On Oct 24, 2018
I had a dream and I saw an old woman from my village that I know very well. She prepared moimoi for me (my best food in real life). Meanwhile, I had been told through a word of knowledge not to eat of it that she planned to kill me. So I pretended that I ate of it and gave it back to her and she ate. Soon after eating it, she died. I kind of was rejoicing in the dream and shared the testimony with my aunt (still in the dream). After which I woke up
Re: Your Dreams Explained by TayehJiboluwa(m): 8:18am On Oct 24, 2018
[quote author=siverspooon post=72359735][/quote]
The first dream means poverty. Rats in the dream means poverty. Going to the gutter to make a living in the dream also means poverty. It means the spirit of poverty. That is something you should deal with, it may be in your foundation.

Second dream: if you're having friends or beloved ones that are cultists or evil and mischievous, you should stay away from them, if you don't want any trouble. So that you wont get hurt. Don't keep bad friends or bad company and never be part of any occultic association or company, or you will be in a serious mess and trouble.
Re: Your Dreams Explained by TayehJiboluwa(m): 8:21am On Oct 24, 2018
aribitoye:
I had a dream and I saw an old woman from my village that I know very well. She prepared moimoi for me (my best food in real life). Meanwhile, I had been told through a word of knowledge not to eat of it that she planned to kill me. So I pretended that I ate of it and gave it back to her and she ate. Soon after eating it, she died. I kind of was rejoicing in the dream and shared the testimony with my aunt (still in the dream). After which I woke up
You should pray that whoever is trying to kill you or harm you should die in your place.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (73) (74) (75) (76) (77) (78) (79) ... (191) (Reply)

Top 10 Richest Pastors In The World / The Truth About Christ Embassy Healing School / Pst Chris Oyakhilome And T.b Joshua Are Secret Agent Of The Devil

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 77
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.