Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,188 members, 7,849,699 topics. Date: Tuesday, 04 June 2024 at 08:09 AM

The Girls' Guide : For Guys Only - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / The Girls' Guide : For Guys Only (4523 Views)

"I Have Slept With 88.8% Of The Girls I Met Online. Girls Are Just Useless”- Guy / Photo Of A Young Man, His Cassava & The Girls Got People Talking / Ugandan Man Shares Photos Of All The Girls He Has Slept With On Facebook (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Girls' Guide : For Guys Only by Presh900(m): 10:39pm On Feb 12, 2017
akaahs:
u re welcome to the noble profession.
. maybe you should welcome me too
Re: The Girls' Guide : For Guys Only by dotunibrahim7(m): 10:56pm On Feb 12, 2017
two yansh I dey gbadun u oo
Re: The Girls' Guide : For Guys Only by Ifakiland(m): 4:09am On Feb 13, 2017
i feel u bro....but i want u to know gals aint the same nigger, they aint built d same ways. the first few mins with a gal is to understand what works for her. some gals need u to rush things up, fork her before she even knows wats happening, while some will need u to even meet her parebts first before the forking. most important things is to stick to d goal which is her pvssy and if one method aint working, leave for a while and come bk to her in anoda form.
Re: The Girls' Guide : For Guys Only by TWOYANSH: 7:29am On Feb 13, 2017
Ifakiland:
i feel u bro....but i want u to know gals aint the same nigger, they aint built d same ways. the first few mins with a gal is to understand what works for her. some gals need u to rush things up, fork her before she even knows wats happening, while some will need u to even meet her parebts first before the forking. most important things is to stick to d goal which is her pvssy and if one method aint working, leave for a while and come bk to her in anoda form.

cool...confirm....i like dz ur analogy scatter,

I'm still learning bro
Re: The Girls' Guide : For Guys Only by Nobody: 7:47am On Feb 13, 2017
grin grin grin............ winkcontinue continue.....am learning...Confidence is the key. wink.Most guys dont believe that something like the Game truly exist when dealing with ladies..
Re: The Girls' Guide : For Guys Only by adegeye38(m): 8:09am On Feb 13, 2017
TWOYANSH:

cool...confirm....i like dz ur analogy scatter,

I'm still learning bro
guy hw did u learn all this when u said u used to be shy and clueless b4?, or was it in you all dis while nd u needed something to push it out
Re: The Girls' Guide : For Guys Only by TWOYANSH: 8:29am On Feb 13, 2017
I remember when i was still naïve. I do believe on my handsomeness, i hardly approach girls. All my girlfriends then came to me,,,but i knew this is not what i wanted.

The average guys had the hot girls while a hot guy like me had average girls. That was how it was. Funny isn't it.

Then I realised, girls are wired to be turned on by WHAT THEY HEAR, while guys are turned on by WHAT THEY SEE

You have to talk....NOT JUST ANY TALK...."LAMBA" ....you have to give them LAMBA

What's LAMBA....It's the art of seduction. Mainly with words but also actions and also INACTIONS

WE WERE NOT BORN WITH FEAR....WE DEVELOPED IT

YOU WERE NOT BORN WITH CONFIDENCE..... YOU HAVE TO DEVELOP IT

DON'T BE SCARED OF FAILING.....GIRLS YAPAAA....GIRLS PLENTY DIE!!!

I SAID SOMETHING ABOUT APPROACH ON THE PREVIOUS PAGE.

Approach girls. Let the game BEGIN!!!
Re: The Girls' Guide : For Guys Only by Jodha(f): 9:14am On Feb 13, 2017
I must commend op yhur writing skill... Is like "wow"... You're a good writer... Except that this whole shii is just trash...

It won't work on every girl... Girls are not the same... And we do not reason alike...
Re: The Girls' Guide : For Guys Only by TWOYANSH: 9:32am On Feb 13, 2017
Jodha:
I must commend op yhur writing skill... Is like "wow"... You're a good writer... Except that this whole shii is just trash...

It won't work on every girl... Girls are not the same... And we do not reason alike...

Jodha, I thought i said "guys only".... u sneaked in shaaaa grin.

Anyways, "PERSONALITY" and "ATTITUDE" might draw that line between you and other girls. But y'all are still girls shaaaa tongue....And hey, I never said it would work on every girl. IT IS JUST A "GUIDE"

1 Like

Re: The Girls' Guide : For Guys Only by Hyflya(m): 10:33am On Feb 13, 2017
Jodha:

your reply is cool juz like d face I'm seeing @dp...hi jorda!
Re: The Girls' Guide : For Guys Only by Jodha(f): 11:17am On Feb 13, 2017
TWOYANSH:

Jodha, I thought i said "guys only".... u sneaked in shaaaa grin.

Anyways, "PERSONALITY" and "ATTITUDE" might draw that line between you and other girls. But y'all are still girls shaaaa tongue....And hey, I never said it would work on every girl. IT IS JUST A "GUIDE"

I didn't sneak in... I walked in bodly... Nairaland is a public blogosphere... And every member has the right to open and comment on any thread of his/her choice... Besides.. Even when I open" girls only" threads guys do jump in.. So it ain't sneaking..

Scroll up bro.. Yhu once posted "girls are all the same"... Your guides are cool though.. But the scale of it working is on a 25% scale...

.. (my opinion)
Re: The Girls' Guide : For Guys Only by aumeehn: 11:27am On Feb 13, 2017
TWOYANSH:
All the classes were lit up. People seriously reading. I carefully scanned the whole of engineering building for something.

I wanted no distraction. I wanted a class without a female. I had to concentrate. After searching for over 15 mins, i finally found one. 15+ guys. Serious students. I walked to the end of the class, saw an empty long bench, bedbug infested bench to be accurate.

Brought out my books and started solving crazy problems.....dy/dx....exact eqaution...laplace...homogenous........ suddenly someone walked in. A lot of people have been walking in and out since I've been reading, but I noticed everywher everywhere went silent.

All eyes were on a damsel. To me, she was a 7. (i rate girls over 10 instantly).

RULE 1: NEVER APPEAR LIKE YOU WANT IT. EVEN IF YOU DO, PRETEND LIKE YOU DON'T.

I went back to my book almost immediately, but this time, i wasn't concentrating. Who the f*ck invented this crazy course, i thought to myself.

She left a myriad of empty seats and came to seat at the back with me, but at the other edge.
*I TOOK THIS AS AN "IOI" (INDICATION OF INTEREST)

---Lead me not into temptation lord, they would come to me. grin
Neil Strauss fan i sight you! grin grin
Re: The Girls' Guide : For Guys Only by TWOYANSH: 2:48pm On Feb 13, 2017
aumeehn:
Neil Strauss fan i sight you! grin grin

IOI.... wink
Re: The Girls' Guide : For Guys Only by Nobody: 8:51pm On Feb 17, 2017
TWOYANSH:

IOI.... wink
dont let this thread just die like this now...
continue embarassed embarassed embarassed embarassed
Re: The Girls' Guide : For Guys Only by TWOYANSH: 12:21pm On Feb 18, 2017
Why do you want to play the game?

People have different reasons for going an extra mile in this "dark art" (as i like to call it). Are you searching for love, sex, a companion, attention, money, e.t.c.
WITH HARDWORK AND DEDICATION, IT'S ALL POSSIBLE grin

I share real life experiences, what happens in my REALITY, but i share just the high points.
This week, i made some mistakes and also did some fascinating stunts in the game.

Think of girls like a blank canvas, a white board, a sheet of paper. The techniques are the colours, your tongue, mouth, and other parts of your body is the brush. BRO, PAINT.

Let me share something that happened two nights ago.

1 Like

Re: The Girls' Guide : For Guys Only by TWOYANSH: 12:58pm On Feb 18, 2017
I knew she would call, surely she MUST. It was some minutes past 9. "pon pon, pon pon, this na temptation......" my phone rang. I knew who was calling already.

It was BETTY... It's not even more than 72 hours our paths crossed and she's already telling me how much she loved me....blah blah blah.....I called it SCAM

In the real sense, I was the SCAM. God knows i want nothing from her, but her BOOBS want something from me. VERY GOOD AND NICE. grin. I picked up the phone.

She : Where're you na, I've been waiting for you since.

Me : Sorry, I never knew, okay I'm on my way.

She : come to **12 ( name of a class)

I freshened up knowing it's going to be a long night. I was wrong because i waa back in the hostel in no time.

I wore a slacked white polo with tin tomato advert in front. She's already trapped in my web, even though i wear a singlet, she no mind.

On my way to the class, i met her on the way. She said she was going to buy Peach to drink. Buy 2 oooo.. I said.

Me that I'm with only #150, she replied almost immediately. No problem, i told her. Enjoy
I would wait for you in class.

Leaving me alone at that time was like leaving a wild animal on the loose. grin grin

**12 was upstairs, with two classes downstairs. **8 and **9 respectively. I had to pass them to get upstairs. As usual, something caught my attention. Something always do grin

It was a badly lit class, but her radiant beauty was so bright that if i wanted to read, just sitting beside her would give me enough illumination to cause serious eye problem wink. Fortunately, she was looking outside, I immediately waved and she waved back.

IOI...IT WAS AN IOI....can't wait to talk to her.

Me going back to her would not be the wisest thing to do. Because Betty would soon be back.

I went upstairs waiting for Betty. She came minutes later. I lied that i was about to eat, this and that asking if she would be staying overnight in class.

She said No...she would be leaving by 12. Great, i said, i would be back.

This time, i went straight without looking at the BRIGHT girl. I had to change this my Slacked polo with tin tomato advert before she would think something else.

I took my bath again, brushed again, changed my clothes. It's SECOND HALF baaaaabbbbyyyyy

THIS TIME, I WENT STRAIGHT TO **9

I sat in front of her without saying a word. I just looked into her eyes. Like for 43 seconds nobody spoke nothing. She later broke the silence, Why are you staring at me, she said.

I wasn't staring. You're the one staring. The staring accusations went for quite sometime till i confirmed i have gotten her attention. I proceeded to play the GAME.

Her name was Sandra. an a mass comm. student. Reading in an engineering building. Strange i would say.
If Betty upstairs with her buy buy attitude comes down and sees me here, it would surely be game over. I would loose both.
Re: The Girls' Guide : For Guys Only by TWOYANSH: 1:15pm On Feb 18, 2017
Erm, Sandra, I have to see my coursemate upstairs, want to put her through with something. I went upstairs to Betty, She started her Lovey dovey talk.

This time she bought peach drink for me. I don't take peach, i told her. She started acting somehow. Something i hate most, Girls' Drama. It frustrates hell out of me.

I drank it anyway, so she would go back to default mode. We stood outside the class overlooking the night. I sat ln the railings silently praying this girl would just shut up and fall asleep so I could go downstairs to meet Sandra.

She just kept on talking and talking, showing me WhatsApp chats about guys chyking her, promising her this and that. If only she could use her brain, i thought.

Erm, Betty, I have to see a course mate downstairs, want to put her through something.

Her : *Silence

I knew immediately, ANOTHER ROUND OF HER DRAMA

Me : I juat told you something and you......

Her : Go if you want to

I clearly understood that statement

Me : okay, would you like to come with me?

Her : *Silence

Someone that was dropping 1000 words per minute was now greedy with it.
Love, Crazy stuff

Me : I would be back soon

I left even without waiting for her reply.

Fortunately or unfortunately, I met Sandra walking from one pillar to another downstairs.

She said it's her way of reading. This girl's so strange.

Meanwhile, Betty was still upstairs. Come and greet my coursemate, I told Sandra.

1 Like

Re: The Girls' Guide : For Guys Only by dotunibrahim7(m): 10:01pm On Feb 18, 2017
nice one baba abeg cont I dey feel u
Re: The Girls' Guide : For Guys Only by oluwashola4me(m): 10:24pm On Feb 18, 2017
So na for ce10 u dey get inspirations, ba? Kontinu!
Re: The Girls' Guide : For Guys Only by TWOYANSH: 12:16am On Feb 19, 2017
oluwashola4me:
So na for ce10 u dey get inspirations, ba? Kontinu!

grin Abeg ooo....No cast me 4 here
Re: The Girls' Guide : For Guys Only by kaayposh: 11:59pm On Feb 20, 2017
Ride on
Re: The Girls' Guide : For Guys Only by solobrain(m): 3:34pm On Apr 21, 2020
continue na

(1) (2) (Reply)

Guys Would You Allow This Form From Your Wife While Driving - Photo / Ghana Sekz Tape. Fresh Lady Chopping 15 Year Old Boy .. Leaked VIDEO IN GHANA / The Second sex tape from the same girl leaks again

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 70
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.