Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,841 members, 7,810,245 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 01:59 AM

Fans React To The Death Of Eric Arubayi - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Fans React To The Death Of Eric Arubayi (25454 Views)

Eric Arubayi's Family Release His Obituary, To Be Buried On Saturday Feb. 25th / Late Eric Arubayi's Wife & Son (Photos) / Eric Arubayi's Post On Instagram Before His Death (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Fans React To The Death Of Eric Arubayi by zicjoe(m): 7:51pm On Feb 12, 2017
Movingcoil:
Quick recovery bro
Hmm.. faith that can move mountains
Re: Fans React To The Death Of Eric Arubayi by Celsony: 7:53pm On Feb 12, 2017
obamd:
Those who sell fake, expired and substandard drugs deserve to die by firing squad.

Dora akunyili tried but rot was too deep

People get mind o, pesin go know say him dey sell fake drug, but him still get mind to sell to people. Dis world is so unkind to mankind.
May his soul RIP.
Re: Fans React To The Death Of Eric Arubayi by kenesh(f): 7:54pm On Feb 12, 2017
Oh Eric!! Hmmnn but Death's got no Mercy sha. My heart goes out to your pretty mom, young wife, your son and Dad. If only we could snatch you back from death. RIP my Brother.
Re: Fans React To The Death Of Eric Arubayi by Neddstark: 8:00pm On Feb 12, 2017
Met him once in Mende, Maryland. A cheerful nice guy. So painful to learn he departed. May God comfort his loved ones.
Re: Fans React To The Death Of Eric Arubayi by praisekeyzz(m): 8:25pm On Feb 12, 2017
Movingcoil:
Quick recovery bro

Re: Fans React To The Death Of Eric Arubayi by Inferno17: 8:26pm On Feb 12, 2017
Nna na wa for u oh!
Movingcoil:
Quick recovery bro
Re: Fans React To The Death Of Eric Arubayi by Tolubory(m): 8:42pm On Feb 12, 2017
dyabman:
Wetin kill am sef
Fake malaria drug(Expired Malaria Drug)
Re: Fans React To The Death Of Eric Arubayi by attainable99: 8:49pm On Feb 12, 2017
hakeem4:

Who's recovering? a dead man ?
I laugh in swahili

1 Like

Re: Fans React To The Death Of Eric Arubayi by dyabman(m): 9:22pm On Feb 12, 2017
Tolubory:

Fake malaria drug(Expired Malaria Drug)

Carelessness is what i dislike the most when it leads to death angry angry RIP bro !
Re: Fans React To The Death Of Eric Arubayi by Rick9(m): 9:39pm On Feb 12, 2017
Rip to the deceased. So sad
Re: Fans React To The Death Of Eric Arubayi by darlenese(f): 10:29pm On Feb 12, 2017
LastlyFREEDOM:
Please can someone here avail me with the contact of his family members? I am a Lawyer committed to Human Rights and Consumer Rights Protection. I would want to seek justice for the dead since learning that he died after consuming one expired malaria drug. In doing so, we would achieve justice for the dead and now more importantly, forestall many more other deaths in the future, hopefully.

I could equally be reached on: divinemercyattorneys@gmail.com.

The father is a prof, was one time VC in Delsu, he is a no nonsense man , trust me, he knows how to get justice for his son .

1 Like

Re: Fans React To The Death Of Eric Arubayi by lollmaolol(m): 10:59pm On Feb 12, 2017
May His soul find rest

Adieu Eric Arubayi
Re: Fans React To The Death Of Eric Arubayi by uchewilliam18: 11:03pm On Feb 12, 2017
Even in death, he inspires. I've never heard of him, had to download his songs, I wept after listening to them. Eric had a heavenly voice. Rest peacefully brother.
Re: Fans React To The Death Of Eric Arubayi by Derayo2(f): 11:06pm On Feb 12, 2017
Rip Eric
Re: Fans React To The Death Of Eric Arubayi by Nobody: 11:43pm On Feb 12, 2017
Eric sang the walk away song in our music concert last year dec 18th to be precise. He was a good music ministry. I am shocked to hear of his death. May his soul rest in peace in Jesus name! Amen!

Eric's song
I put them in your hands
And I walk away, I walk away
Re: Fans React To The Death Of Eric Arubayi by Burgerlomo: 8:30am On Feb 13, 2017
RIP
Re: Fans React To The Death Of Eric Arubayi by duchessxino(f): 8:57am On Feb 13, 2017
rest in peace eric arubayi jnr....he was the son to former v.c of delsu...prof.eric arubayi.
Re: Fans React To The Death Of Eric Arubayi by bejick(m): 12:07pm On Feb 13, 2017
kerygalerie:
Eric sang the walk away song in our music concert last year dec 18th to be precise. He was a good music ministry. I am shocked to hear of his death. May his soul rest in peace in Jesus name! Amen!

Eric's song
I put them in your hands
And I walk away, I walk away

so you a DCC member
Re: Fans React To The Death Of Eric Arubayi by timmydahpeace(f): 2:54pm On Feb 13, 2017
Movingcoil:
Quick recovery bro
o boy...e be like say you don high on calabar weed....maybe na taraba one.....wake up mumu
Re: Fans React To The Death Of Eric Arubayi by Nobody: 3:01pm On Feb 13, 2017
timmydahpeace:
o boy...e be like say you don high on calabar weed....maybe na taraba one.....wake up mumu
So you get mind call me mumu where I like you only if you be woman
Re: Fans React To The Death Of Eric Arubayi by timmydahpeace(f): 3:06pm On Feb 13, 2017
Movingcoil:

So you get mind call me mumu where I like you only if you be woman
chineke....i like you too....just trying to understand that it's the weed that is at work
Re: Fans React To The Death Of Eric Arubayi by Nobody: 4:50pm On Feb 14, 2017
timmydahpeace:
chineke....i like you too....just trying to understand that it's the weed that is at work
nawa oooo.. Weed kwa? Who told you I do weed?

(1) (2) (Reply)

Oge Okoye Celebrates Her 36th Birthday Today (Photos) / Ayo Olaiya: "I Nearly Lost My Sight During Auto Accident” / Omoni Oboli And Ufuoma Mcdermott Show Off Their Snow Oracle

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.