Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,397 members, 7,815,865 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 07:43 PM

Ghana Black Star Goalkeeper Fatau Dauda Wants To Win NPFL With Enyimba - Sports - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Ghana Black Star Goalkeeper Fatau Dauda Wants To Win NPFL With Enyimba (541 Views)

‘I Wish I Could Play For Nigeria’ – Fatau Dauda (ghana Black Stars Keeper) / Ghana Names Fatau Dauda In AFCON 2017 Squad / Ghana’s Black Queens Emulate Super Falcons Protest For Bonuses (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Ghana Black Star Goalkeeper Fatau Dauda Wants To Win NPFL With Enyimba by cheapgoals(m): 11:20am On Feb 12, 2017
Ghana Black star goalkeeper Fatau Dauda has expressed his joyance in joining former African champions Enyimba, as he set his target to win the NPFL with the "Peoples Elephant".

The former Orlando Pirates and Chippa united of South Africa shot-stopper arrived Nigeria via Nnamdi Azikiwe international Airport in Abuja along with his agent on Saturday.

READ MORE ON
http://cheapgoals.com/fatau-dauda-wants-to-win-npfl-with-enyimba
Re: Ghana Black Star Goalkeeper Fatau Dauda Wants To Win NPFL With Enyimba by Empredboy(m): 2:11pm On Feb 12, 2017
Ghana Black Stars goalkeeper Fatau Dauda has said his target is to win the Nigeria league after he rejoined Enyimba following AFCON 2017 in Gabon.
Dauda arrived the Nnamdi Azikiwe International Airport in Abuja along with his agent on Saturday.
“I am back to Nigeria to resume work with Enyimba. I was given a week’s rest after the AFCON which has now elapsed,” he said.
“I followed Enyimba’s league matches while I was in Gabon and I now hope I can win the league with them by the end of the season.
“I can’t wait to start work next week with my new club.”
The former Orlando Pirates and Chippa united of South Africa shot stopper was snapped up by Enyimba late last year before he was excused to represent his country at the recent Nations Cup.
He will battle for first-team shirt with the likes of Theophilus Afelokhai and Friday Achimugu, who was last week granted provisional clearance by the NFF to join Enyimba from Giwa FC.

(1) (Reply)

Lol..Ghanaian Heavyweight Boxer, Bukom Banku Challenges Anthony Joshua / Cow Predicts Ajax Will Beat Man United In Europa Final / The 20 Best Players Ranked By Most Passes In Bundesliga (season 2016/17)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.