Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,366 members, 7,812,050 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 07:12 AM

PHOTOS: Lai Mohammed And Ambode Inspect National Arts Theatre Iganmu - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / PHOTOS: Lai Mohammed And Ambode Inspect National Arts Theatre Iganmu (21047 Views)

Oshiomhole, Dangote, Obaseki And Ambode At The Burial Of Andrew Otutu Obaseki / Bola Tinubu And Ambode At The Eyo Festival In Lagos (Photos) / Amaechi And Ambode Receive Osinbajo In Lagos (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: PHOTOS: Lai Mohammed And Ambode Inspect National Arts Theatre Iganmu by MrGreenMavro: 1:13pm On Feb 12, 2017
mk e no teach am how to lie
Re: PHOTOS: Lai Mohammed And Ambode Inspect National Arts Theatre Iganmu by cloudyskygrind(m): 1:14pm On Feb 12, 2017
Oh Lie, just the mentioning of your name makes me feel like I'm about to be told a new lie
Re: PHOTOS: Lai Mohammed And Ambode Inspect National Arts Theatre Iganmu by Benitomorgan: 1:20pm On Feb 12, 2017
Theres no difference bw lai and lie
Re: PHOTOS: Lai Mohammed And Ambode Inspect National Arts Theatre Iganmu by Benitomorgan: 1:24pm On Feb 12, 2017
Lai is communicable disease be careful Ambode. Mind who u walk with in other to avoid lai infection
Re: PHOTOS: Lai Mohammed And Ambode Inspect National Arts Theatre Iganmu by Babysheart(f): 1:32pm On Feb 12, 2017
United Nations Appointed Rapporteur for Lies.
African Badwill Ambassador for Lies
We hail.
Re: PHOTOS: Lai Mohammed And Ambode Inspect National Arts Theatre Iganmu by medolab90(m): 1:38pm On Feb 12, 2017
Lying lie Mohammed
Re: PHOTOS: Lai Mohammed And Ambode Inspect National Arts Theatre Iganmu by ciggy000(m): 1:41pm On Feb 12, 2017
lie mohammed been in dat pix has spoilt the fun cos there would b no credibility aftermath of the inspection
Re: PHOTOS: Lai Mohammed And Ambode Inspect National Arts Theatre Iganmu by bukiboy(m): 1:48pm On Feb 12, 2017
SalamRushdie:

Take it from me Ambode is the best leader Nigeria has to offer since independence

You're too young Sir
Re: PHOTOS: Lai Mohammed And Ambode Inspect National Arts Theatre Iganmu by charleyboi(m): 2:13pm On Feb 12, 2017
Lai Muhammed, the worst minister so far.
Re: PHOTOS: Lai Mohammed And Ambode Inspect National Arts Theatre Iganmu by kemelyt: 2:21pm On Feb 12, 2017
Governor Ambode should come to my state and be my governor for just 4yrs, i swear he will make a better governor than all the ones we have had. [color=#000000][/color][b][/b]
Re: PHOTOS: Lai Mohammed And Ambode Inspect National Arts Theatre Iganmu by mykeljosef: 2:47pm On Feb 12, 2017
ikaboy:

101% right.

sadly we said same thing about akpabio n fash 2 years back

he's trying in lagos don't mean he's a good shot for the entire country

but he is the current yardstick to judge governors
Re: PHOTOS: Lai Mohammed And Ambode Inspect National Arts Theatre Iganmu by seguntijan(m): 3:04pm On Feb 12, 2017
The way most people including some state governors point fingers at the federal government makes me think there are vacancies at various state's government houses.
Re: PHOTOS: Lai Mohammed And Ambode Inspect National Arts Theatre Iganmu by LoveJesus87(m): 3:23pm On Feb 12, 2017
The whole place will be full of lies now ehn sad
Re: PHOTOS: Lai Mohammed And Ambode Inspect National Arts Theatre Iganmu by Bullet1234(m): 4:16pm On Feb 12, 2017
Bujumbura:
LAi Mohammed the greatest Liar ever Liveth
Gbam!!!
Re: PHOTOS: Lai Mohammed And Ambode Inspect National Arts Theatre Iganmu by Basic123: 4:34pm On Feb 12, 2017
MidolsStudent:
His Holiness. Arch Angel Lainus Muhammed...(saint and martyr)
The man who has never said any single lie in his life..we Yoruba Muslims are solidly behind u.

cc; omoakinsuyi
...when one doesn't think logically then one is a fool and dummy.

remi tinubu,pastor yemi osibanjo are yoruba Muslims abi?......its up to Christians among yorubas not to give in for these bastards among non yorubas especially igbos to divide the region along religious line.

I'm a muslim afonja married to a Christian yoruba.My uncles are Christian afonjas.

The yorubas are not to be blamed for your land not exhibiting such a diversity.If you're a muslim arab,hausa or fulani, or Christian igbos,Americans or isrealites,welcome to yoruba land.THE LAND FOR ALL NOT RESTRICTED TO A RELIGION.
Re: PHOTOS: Lai Mohammed And Ambode Inspect National Arts Theatre Iganmu by Nobody: 4:35pm On Feb 12, 2017
Bujumbura:
LAi Mohammed the greatest Liar ever Liveth
Re: PHOTOS: Lai Mohammed And Ambode Inspect National Arts Theatre Iganmu by seenter84: 4:43pm On Feb 12, 2017
C as lie kack like Kc boy
Re: PHOTOS: Lai Mohammed And Ambode Inspect National Arts Theatre Iganmu by Laid2001: 5:11pm On Feb 12, 2017
This is good news for the theater practitioners.

Let us resuscitate the national Art Theater!!

Thumbs up for Ambode's state government and Lai mohammed's ministry for their moves in this direction.
Re: PHOTOS: Lai Mohammed And Ambode Inspect National Arts Theatre Iganmu by fowosh: 8:43pm On Feb 12, 2017
he has lied to DAT one again
Re: PHOTOS: Lai Mohammed And Ambode Inspect National Arts Theatre Iganmu by Antoeni(m): 3:00am On Feb 13, 2017
Light and Darkness can't work together, Mr Lies Mohammed don't come corrupt Ambode with ur lies

(1) (2) (Reply)

Anambra Election: IPOB Cancels Sit At Home Order / War Without End Between Tinubu & Osinbajo Supporters / Details Of Campaign Funds To Be Released After Supreme Court - Aisha Yesufu

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.