Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,750 members, 7,827,768 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 04:37 PM

Malawian Cheating Wife Burns Hubby With Petrol After He Caught Her Cheating - Crime (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Malawian Cheating Wife Burns Hubby With Petrol After He Caught Her Cheating (36602 Views)

Lady & Her Friends Storm The House Of Her Cheating Boyfriend To Destroy His Car / Father Kills His 2 Kids After He Caught Their Mother Having Sex In South Africa / Russian Man Shoots His Wife And His Brother Dead After He Caught Them Having Sex (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Malawian Cheating Wife Burns Hubby With Petrol After He Caught Her Cheating by EMERGENCY111(m): 5:26pm On Feb 12, 2017
ogbanje.. Africans with little brain
Re: Malawian Cheating Wife Burns Hubby With Petrol After He Caught Her Cheating by Nobody: 5:27pm On Feb 12, 2017
What kind of woman is this ?? shocked shocked
Re: Malawian Cheating Wife Burns Hubby With Petrol After He Caught Her Cheating by akpamfet: 5:30pm On Feb 12, 2017
Jeffrey12:
WOMEN!!! smh...

75% of women are created with a very wicked heart...

see as the woman fine with her innocent face, she bad pass devil.....

Quick recovery to the man.
Where did you ge your statistics from Easy to give a figure...mtchwwe
Re: Malawian Cheating Wife Burns Hubby With Petrol After He Caught Her Cheating by itzemar(m): 5:31pm On Feb 12, 2017
lesson well learnt: if you catch your wife cheating, pursue her ASAP... and don't try sleeping at home that night..
RIP to the kids and speedy recovery to the man

3 Likes

Re: Malawian Cheating Wife Burns Hubby With Petrol After He Caught Her Cheating by segebase(m): 5:32pm On Feb 12, 2017
end time wife
Re: Malawian Cheating Wife Burns Hubby With Petrol After He Caught Her Cheating by blaqroy: 5:32pm On Feb 12, 2017
Kenya again, I spit on my left hand embarassed
Re: Malawian Cheating Wife Burns Hubby With Petrol After He Caught Her Cheating by kantoronto: 5:34pm On Feb 12, 2017
Devil go purnish you.Evil woman
Re: Malawian Cheating Wife Burns Hubby With Petrol After He Caught Her Cheating by Nobody: 5:37pm On Feb 12, 2017
datola:

How did you get your statistic?

The last time I checked, the Bible says: "the heart of men is desperately wicked. Who can know it?"

Lol easy. Women 75% Men 100%

1 Like

Re: Malawian Cheating Wife Burns Hubby With Petrol After He Caught Her Cheating by Hades2016(m): 5:38pm On Feb 12, 2017
Women but why ... After una go say na men da cheat .....SMH

Re: Malawian Cheating Wife Burns Hubby With Petrol After He Caught Her Cheating by Nobody: 5:38pm On Feb 12, 2017
datola:

The last time I checked, the Bible says: "the heart of men is desperately wicked. Who can know it?"

i think you are getting wrong, now i do not know which gender is worst but the bible doesn't mean men literally it meant men as in humans, all human! grin try and understand when you read the bible.
Re: Malawian Cheating Wife Burns Hubby With Petrol After He Caught Her Cheating by Inspectorsuga(m): 5:40pm On Feb 12, 2017
Where are all those hoes littering on nairaland forming feminists, they wouldn't come out to comment on dis kinda topic. Even d few women dat commented made little or no sense at all...sincerely women are d devils closest next of kin....I gat no love for them hoes, dey are all d same....

6 Likes

Re: Malawian Cheating Wife Burns Hubby With Petrol After He Caught Her Cheating by Saintsquare(m): 5:41pm On Feb 12, 2017
Fear women and live longer

3 Likes

Re: Malawian Cheating Wife Burns Hubby With Petrol After He Caught Her Cheating by Gfish: 5:46pm On Feb 12, 2017
Just because of kporo.....some women r so devilish
Re: Malawian Cheating Wife Burns Hubby With Petrol After He Caught Her Cheating by tmgold007(f): 5:47pm On Feb 12, 2017
herzern:
Now that He's burnt

She can now have him all to herself.

MorĂ³n! undecided

Ur not getting it...it d wife dt is a cheat not the husband......d wife is very heartless
Re: Malawian Cheating Wife Burns Hubby With Petrol After He Caught Her Cheating by abdulaz: 5:53pm On Feb 12, 2017
itzemar:
lesson well learnt: if you catch your wife cheating, pursue her ASAP... and don't try sleeping at home that night..
RIP to the kids and speedy recovery to the man
Re: Malawian Cheating Wife Burns Hubby With Petrol After He Caught Her Cheating by khalids: 5:55pm On Feb 12, 2017
Abbeyme:
Two wrongs do not make a right
How does this quote apply in this case
Re: Malawian Cheating Wife Burns Hubby With Petrol After He Caught Her Cheating by millhouse: 5:59pm On Feb 12, 2017
NL divas. We await your comments
Re: Malawian Cheating Wife Burns Hubby With Petrol After He Caught Her Cheating by salt1: 6:04pm On Feb 12, 2017
What happened to the silly man who violated another man's space, life, wife and children?
Nothing.
He moves on with his life leaving this wrecked family to grieve forever
Adultery is never a wise thing to do. The price is high. It doesn't lessen if it's done by a man or a woman

1 Like

Re: Malawian Cheating Wife Burns Hubby With Petrol After He Caught Her Cheating by jordinsparkles(f): 6:07pm On Feb 12, 2017
IYANGBALI:
Haaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa nitori epon,aye ma nika o.

jordinsparkles come and chi chomtin
mtcheeeew! Get a life biko
Re: Malawian Cheating Wife Burns Hubby With Petrol After He Caught Her Cheating by WowSweetGuy(m): 6:09pm On Feb 12, 2017
na so malawian women be...they even strip butt naked when fighting....they r xtreme women
Re: Malawian Cheating Wife Burns Hubby With Petrol After He Caught Her Cheating by toprealman: 6:16pm On Feb 12, 2017
when I hear baby, sweetheart, I love you.....I laugh and ponder because I know that the mortal mind is desperately wicked!
Re: Malawian Cheating Wife Burns Hubby With Petrol After He Caught Her Cheating by Equal2DeTask(m): 6:25pm On Feb 12, 2017
datola:

keep quite wat do u knw abt bible

"the heart of men'' in the Bible means
"the heart of Human beings'' Get it...

1 Like

Re: Malawian Cheating Wife Burns Hubby With Petrol After He Caught Her Cheating by makdcash(m): 6:36pm On Feb 12, 2017
Chai! Women
Re: Malawian Cheating Wife Burns Hubby With Petrol After He Caught Her Cheating by pricipal2003(m): 6:44pm On Feb 12, 2017
This is high level of wickedness!
Re: Malawian Cheating Wife Burns Hubby With Petrol After He Caught Her Cheating by BLoomfrancs(m): 6:45pm On Feb 12, 2017
Abbeyme:
Two wrongs do not make a right

You are a born idiot.
Did you read the post at all?
The cheating woman was the same person who burnt her husband, mumu.

I just wonder why some fools litter nairaland.

3 Likes

Re: Malawian Cheating Wife Burns Hubby With Petrol After He Caught Her Cheating by wink2015(m): 6:47pm On Feb 12, 2017
Malawian, Kenya, Zimbabwean and South African so much love SEX. This konji work na their name. No wonder their wife, husband and children just dey sexx they go.

1 Like

Re: Malawian Cheating Wife Burns Hubby With Petrol After He Caught Her Cheating by pricipal2003(m): 6:56pm On Feb 12, 2017
The heart of man is deceitful and desperately wicked! Who can know it! This is very pathetic.
Re: Malawian Cheating Wife Burns Hubby With Petrol After He Caught Her Cheating by Orpe7(m): 7:08pm On Feb 12, 2017
Na u cheat na u still wan kill person

2 Likes

Re: Malawian Cheating Wife Burns Hubby With Petrol After He Caught Her Cheating by dangotesmummy: 7:09pm On Feb 12, 2017
You cheated on a man, he still gave you a roof over your head and instead of leaving quietly you still want to kill him in his own house.the man has enormous self control.he slept in the same house with a cheating woman.a regular man won't even let her sleep there regardless of the kids.some women sha
Re: Malawian Cheating Wife Burns Hubby With Petrol After He Caught Her Cheating by Nobody: 7:11pm On Feb 12, 2017
link2ok:

Please trying hard to figure out what you meant by matters of the heart. A woman was caught cheating and she still went ahead to burn her the house which had her husband and two children. The man survived with severe burns and lost the two children and you saying matters of the heart.

You are very wicked person and should b charged alongside this devil of a woman also you are part of those that would masturbate if a woman were to b the victim here.

Oops, didn't even read the post sef. ... That woman needs to b jailed! That's evil of her, for what? I think she's possessed
Re: Malawian Cheating Wife Burns Hubby With Petrol After He Caught Her Cheating by Damsonkc(m): 7:18pm On Feb 12, 2017
She never loved him. It is just too sad that he laboured so hard for such a devil. may the spirits of the little ones find peace.
Re: Malawian Cheating Wife Burns Hubby With Petrol After He Caught Her Cheating by smartiyke78: 7:19pm On Feb 12, 2017
Imagine how innocent she look nd compatible de fit. Now children are gone, husband critical all because of extra marital affair...
May d law take its full course on her...

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Armed Car Snatcher Caught In Ikota, Lagos. Stolen Vehicle Recovered / Fulani Herdsmen Kill Many In Benue (Graphic Photos) / Lizzy: "I Came Into Hard Drugs Through My Boyfriend"

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.