Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,913 members, 7,828,193 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 05:41 AM

11 Silly Things Girls Do In The Name Of Love - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / 11 Silly Things Girls Do In The Name Of Love (3739 Views)

12 Things Girls Talk About When Guys Aren’t Around / 10 Silly Things Men Should Stop This Year!!... / Ten Silly Things Girls Should Stop In 2018/pic (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 11 Silly Things Girls Do In The Name Of Love by Countrygirl(f): 9:54pm On Feb 12, 2017
I've forgotten what I want to type
Re: 11 Silly Things Girls Do In The Name Of Love by gedidiah: 12:07am On Feb 13, 2017
Op, u forgt shaking hands with the man u re not married to.
Re: 11 Silly Things Girls Do In The Name Of Love by Nobody: 11:46am On Feb 13, 2017
The world has never stopped taking serious matters for granted and make jokes of inspirational words that could've saved them from pains and agonies.
Some girls do these things and live to regret it.
Well done my Queen!.

If it were before, a lot of people do get serious bashing this morning but no problem o.
God will judge everybody.
Re: 11 Silly Things Girls Do In The Name Of Love by Ladybluecash(f): 1:04pm On Feb 13, 2017
bravo bravo bravo. well said op. how abt d man paying taking care of u like paying ur rent, hospital bills wen u fall ill, spending heavily on d lady even wen u r not yet his wife. nd I wud want to bliv DAT ladies allowing guys to spend on Dem even wen dey not his wife isn't silly baaa?
Re: 11 Silly Things Girls Do In The Name Of Love by Nobody: 2:44pm On Feb 13, 2017
Ladybluecash:
bravo bravo bravo. well said op. how abt d man paying taking care of u like paying ur rent, hospital bills wen u fall ill, spending heavily on d lady even wen u r not yet his wife. nd I wud want to bliv DAT ladies allowing guys to spend on Dem even wen dey not his wife isn't silly baaa?
no dat one is not a sin oo grin.d guy doin such is a maga grin and there is no were in the holy book dat they maga is a sin.
Re: 11 Silly Things Girls Do In The Name Of Love by adegeye38(m): 3:21pm On Feb 13, 2017
oilyqueen:
Here are 11 silly things girls do in the name of love.

1) living with a man who has not paid
your bride price or wedded you.

2) accepting to be a second wife.

3) wearing engagement ring of a man
who doesn't even know your home, seen
your parents or received their consent.

4) using your boyfriend's picture as your
profile picture.

5) giving your BRIDE PRIDE (virginity) to a
man who has not paid your bride price.

6) bathing Unclad with your boyfriend.

7) cooking food regulary and washing
clothes for your boyfriend.public show of
romance with your boyfriend.

cool disobeying your parents for the sake of
a man who your parents dont even know
or have accepted.

9) disobeying God because of a guy,
some girls would say, i know its wrong to
have sex with him,but i love him and dont
want him to get another girl... It shows
just how cheap nd silly such a girl is to
choose to please man rather than GOD
10) giving a man sex simply because he
promised you marriage.

11) enloping with a man, ur parent
warned you against...
BE WISE!!!!!
Op you are 100% on point

1 Like

Re: 11 Silly Things Girls Do In The Name Of Love by Nobody: 3:22pm On Feb 13, 2017
adegeye38:
Op you are 100% on point
thanks
Re: 11 Silly Things Girls Do In The Name Of Love by Ladybluecash(f): 4:47pm On Feb 13, 2017
lefulefu:

no dat one is not a sin oo grin.d guy doin such is a maga grin and there is no were in the holy book dat they maga is a sin.
tongue[quote author=lefulefu post=53675978]
Re: 11 Silly Things Girls Do In The Name Of Love by Nobody: 4:55pm On Feb 13, 2017

(1) (2) (Reply)

(pics) See Why Ahmed Musa Divorced Wife, See The Pretty Girl He Wants To Marry / Comment Ur Name Let Me Rate U / How To Initiate Sex With Your Spouse

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.