Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,280 members, 7,839,384 topics. Date: Friday, 24 May 2024 at 06:09 PM

Is Neco Remarking The 2009 June/july Exams? - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Is Neco Remarking The 2009 June/july Exams? (761 Views)

The 2009 GFN-ASUU Agreement Honoured For Strike To End / JAMB Gets 7-days Ultimatum To Release Scripts For Remarking or face the court. / Would You Support The Remarking Of Utme Exam? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Is Neco Remarking The 2009 June/july Exams? by ncpat(m): 10:27am On Dec 06, 2009
hi guys, i got this news that neco is looking into the mass failure and i went and confirmed from a guy that did the neco exam, the guy said he had the news too so i asked him to check his result if any improvement from the first one, guys to my surprise he said all his papers was written cancelled so what is the latest with neco?

(1) (Reply)

Lattest News Abt Abu / Yabayech Part-time Form / ASUU Calls For Revocation Of S/east Varsities’ Licenses

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.