Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,720 members, 7,824,043 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 09:08 PM

End Of The Road As JONATHAN Confirms Buhari’s True Identity….. READ MORE - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / End Of The Road As JONATHAN Confirms Buhari’s True Identity….. READ MORE (9618 Views)

"Osinbajo Confirms Buhari’s Impotence" - Abimbola Adelakun / Presidency Confirms Buhari To Be Flown Abroad For Treatment / Obasanjo Spotted Playing Traditional Game, Ayo, As Jonathan Watches. Photo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

End Of The Road As JONATHAN Confirms Buhari’s True Identity….. READ MORE by Kingson56(m): 4:27pm On Feb 12, 2017
End of the road as JONATHAN confirms BUHARI’s true identity….. READ MORE
Former President Goodluck Jonathan on Friday said one of the qualities of a “true leader” is appreciating his critics.
Jonathan said this in response to one Mohammad DeeDee who sought his forgiveness on Twitter.

DeeDee had said the former president should pardon him for past criticisms.
In November 2014, DeeDee wrote: “Today a dollar is N180 and a pound is N280 hope u have a family…this is really d transformation agenda..!! GEJ has finished Nigeria.”
Apparently realising that things have taken a worse turn today, with the dollar trading at N500, and pound N600, DeeDee asked Ben Murray Bruce, a senator from Bayelsa, to help him reach Jonathan.

But responding on Facebook, the Nigerian leader said he bore no grudge against the individual.
He said DeeDee should not feel bad because he was performing his patriotic duty.
“There is no need for forgiveness because you did not commit any sin against me,” he wrote.
“I never felt offended or held a grudge. Mohammad, please do not feel bad. You did what you did as your patriotic duty.
“A true leader must appreciate his critics. Sometimes they tell him the truth more than friends. I appreciate you. God bless you Mohammad.”

Read more at

http://Triplator.com

1 Like

Re: End Of The Road As JONATHAN Confirms Buhari’s True Identity….. READ MORE by kabrud: 4:31pm On Feb 12, 2017
How does this confirmation rule out the fact that $1 billion was being stolen every month from the national coffers under his watch?

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: End Of The Road As JONATHAN Confirms Buhari’s True Identity….. READ MORE by Horus(m): 4:33pm On Feb 12, 2017
shocked
Re: End Of The Road As JONATHAN Confirms Buhari’s True Identity….. READ MORE by Kingson56(m): 4:43pm On Feb 12, 2017
kabrud:
How does this confirmation rule out the fact that $1 billion was being stolen every month from the national coffers under his watch?

Yes my brother ooo

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: End Of The Road As JONATHAN Confirms Buhari’s True Identity….. READ MORE by Heffalump(m): 5:25pm On Feb 12, 2017
...Just hissed and walk away undecided
Re: End Of The Road As JONATHAN Confirms Buhari’s True Identity….. READ MORE by thinkdip(m): 6:39pm On Feb 12, 2017
kabrud:
keep deceiving yourself and keep been brainwashed like a toddler

16 Likes

Re: End Of The Road As JONATHAN Confirms Buhari’s True Identity….. READ MORE by kabrud: 6:51pm On Feb 12, 2017
thinkdip:

Keep convincing urself with the non existent concept/information that lack any human reasoning/logic.
Pls when next u quote me, do that in good English.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: End Of The Road As JONATHAN Confirms Buhari’s True Identity….. READ MORE by Musampa73(m): 7:14pm On Feb 12, 2017
kabrud:

Keep convincing urself with the non existent concept/information that lack any human reasoning/logic.

You have successfully kill the guy. hahahahahaha

4 Likes

Re: End Of The Road As JONATHAN Confirms Buhari’s True Identity….. READ MORE by thinkdip(m): 7:23pm On Feb 12, 2017
kabrud:

And i guess thats how good your lexis can be.
Learn to write well next time you also quote me.

9 Likes

Re: End Of The Road As JONATHAN Confirms Buhari’s True Identity….. READ MORE by kabrud: 7:31pm On Feb 12, 2017
thinkdip:

And i guess thats how good your lexis can be.
learn to write well next time you also quote me.

Hehehe, this is a form generally used in place of 'yourself' on social media, but 'been' in place 'being'? In Zebrudaya's voice, fowl! fa! fa!! fa!!! fowl!

Meanwhile, it seems u don't like complying with simple instructions. The instruction is; when next u quote me, do that in good English but u still went ahead to use 'i' as a first person singular, is that how u were taught?

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: End Of The Road As JONATHAN Confirms Buhari’s True Identity….. READ MORE by thinkdip(m): 7:35pm On Feb 12, 2017
kabrud:

Hehehe, this is a form generally used in place of 'yourself' on social media, but 'been' in place 'being'? In Zebrudaya's voice, fowl! fa! fa!! fa!!! fowl!
keep spotting the mistakes and let me keep flogging you for your carelesness in spelling correctly.

8 Likes

Re: End Of The Road As JONATHAN Confirms Buhari’s True Identity….. READ MORE by kabrud: 7:37pm On Feb 12, 2017
thinkdip:

keep spotting the mistakes and let me keep flogging you for your carelesness in spelling correctly.

Meanwhile, I have modified my post. Go back and see ur correction. Next time, use 'I' for first person singular not 'i' okay? Pls always use good English when quoting me, thank u for ur understanding and cooperation.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: End Of The Road As JONATHAN Confirms Buhari’s True Identity….. READ MORE by thinkdip(m): 7:40pm On Feb 12, 2017
kabrud:

Meanwhile, it seems u don't like complying with simple instructions. The instruction is; when next u quote me, do that in good English but u still went ahead to use 'i' as a first person singular, is that how u were taught?
Seems you actually don't want to learn as well.

7 Likes

Re: End Of The Road As JONATHAN Confirms Buhari’s True Identity….. READ MORE by kabrud: 7:45pm On Feb 12, 2017
thinkdip:

Seems you actually don't want to learn as well.
Nay, they are generally accepted on social media and I wouldn't change it just to impress one illiterate.
Meanwhile, I have noticed some improvements, keep it up boy.
Re: End Of The Road As JONATHAN Confirms Buhari’s True Identity….. READ MORE by denko(m): 7:48pm On Feb 12, 2017
billions $ were stolen but life was better under gej
kabrud:

4 Likes

Re: End Of The Road As JONATHAN Confirms Buhari’s True Identity….. READ MORE by vedaxcool(m): 7:48pm On Feb 12, 2017
Being a wailing zombie should preclude you from reasoning. ..

Re: End Of The Road As JONATHAN Confirms Buhari’s True Identity….. READ MORE by kabrud: 7:56pm On Feb 12, 2017
denko:
billions $ were stolen but life was better under gej

Yes? And that is exactly what my illiterate granny had been saying until I made her understand that if those billions of dollars were saved rather than being stolen, the effect of crash in oil prices would have been mitigated. The issue now is that my granny is an illiterate and she understands but the so called educated one will rather be making some funny noise upandan.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: End Of The Road As JONATHAN Confirms Buhari’s True Identity….. READ MORE by BalogunLH: 8:02pm On Feb 12, 2017
thinkdip:

And you, you're not brainwashed
Re: End Of The Road As JONATHAN Confirms Buhari’s True Identity….. READ MORE by Stone03: 8:04pm On Feb 12, 2017
kabrud:

Still billion times better than now billions are not stolen under the watch of confused kworoption pighter

1 Like

Re: End Of The Road As JONATHAN Confirms Buhari’s True Identity….. READ MORE by kabrud: 8:05pm On Feb 12, 2017
kabrud:

Yes? And that is exactly what my illiterate granny had been saying until I made her to understand that if those billions of dollars were saved rather than being stolen, the effect of crash in oil prices would have been mitigated. The issue now is that my granny is an illiterate and she understands but the so called educated one will rather be making some funny noise upandan.
Stone03:

Still billion times better than now billions are not stolen under the watch of confused kworoption pighter
Re: End Of The Road As JONATHAN Confirms Buhari’s True Identity….. READ MORE by everozone: 8:08pm On Feb 12, 2017
APC followers are easily brainwashed.They don't use their heads,they have lazy brains.Whatever they are told,they swallow it hook,line and d sink.Was d economy not sound when d said lootings were on?What is happenig now?Buhari is an acute failure.

3 Likes

Re: End Of The Road As JONATHAN Confirms Buhari’s True Identity….. READ MORE by Stone03: 8:18pm On Feb 12, 2017
kabrud:

Yes? And that is exactly what my illiterate granny had been saying until I made her to understand that if those billions of dollars were saved rather than being stolen, the effect of crash in oil prices would have been mitigated. The issue now is that my granny is an illiterate and she understands but the so called educated one will rather be making some funny noise upandan.

You are still adding confusion to the illiteracy of your poor granny by telling him/her that the effect of oil price crash would have been mitigated with the said looted money. Still explain to your granny the effect of the much mouthed Buhari's recovered loot that run into trillions & the money generated from tsa that made Buhari promise us an escape from recession in 2017. Show your illiterate granny the number of projects done with the money & we will believe that the said GEJ's loot would have soft pedal the heat from oil price crash

6 Likes

Re: End Of The Road As JONATHAN Confirms Buhari’s True Identity….. READ MORE by kabrud: 8:29pm On Feb 12, 2017
Stone03:

You are still adding confusion to the illiteracy of your poor granny by telling him/her that the effect of oil price crash would have been mitigated with the said looted money. Still explain to your granny the effect of the much mouthed Buhari's recovered loot that run into trillions & the money generated from tsa that made Buhari promise us an escape from recession in 2017. Show your illiterate granny the number of projects done with the money & we will believe that the said GEJ's loot would have soft pedal the heat from oil price crash

I wouldn't thread that path of ignorance cos the currency in question is Dollars which would have been kept in either ECA or Foreign Reserve rather than the Naira, however much it is. The problem with the economy is basically shortage of Dollars not Naira. Dollars were stolen, but Naira is being recovered with few Dollars though. But Nigeria relates with products of other countries in terms of Dollars not Naira and the Dollars had been wasted. But unfortunately, the so-called educated ones are expecting miracles despite the dwindling inflow of this Dollars, what an irony. All the ish and all those rubbish about not being diplomatic or scaring away investors are what they are "propaganda". The main determinants of prices are the forces of demand and supply and we have this commodity in short supply.
Re: End Of The Road As JONATHAN Confirms Buhari’s True Identity….. READ MORE by Stone03: 8:31pm On Feb 12, 2017
I have a lot to learn from the leadership traits of this great & blessed man GEJ. Initially deceived wise guys are now coming back to their senses. A man defeated in the election but widely celebrated more than any Nigeria ex president. A man with a great heart of patience. He patiently waited for his haters to taste the two meals and deliver the result by themselves. It takes a man with destructive ego not to toe the step of Muhammad Dee Dee.

2 Likes

Re: End Of The Road As JONATHAN Confirms Buhari’s True Identity….. READ MORE by thinkdip(m): 8:33pm On Feb 12, 2017
Stone03:

The guy is a dullard, he shot his granny in the foot and then took her illiteracy to be his. He's a recalcitrant fellow

4 Likes

Re: End Of The Road As JONATHAN Confirms Buhari’s True Identity….. READ MORE by freeze001(f): 8:35pm On Feb 12, 2017
kabrud:

While y'all are at ur English lessons, please note that Zebrudaya referred to 'foul' as in something bad or an error and not 'fowl' the bird.

1 Like

Re: End Of The Road As JONATHAN Confirms Buhari’s True Identity….. READ MORE by thinkdip(m): 8:36pm On Feb 12, 2017
kabrud:

I wouldn't thread that path of ignorance cos the currency in question is Dollars which would have been kept in either ECA or Foreign Reserve rather than the Naira, however much it is. The problem with the economy is basically shortage of Dollars not Naira. Dollars were stolen, but Naira is being recovered with few Dollars though. But Nigeria relates with products of other countries in terms of Dollars not Naira and the Dollars had been wasted. But unfortunately, the so-called educated ones are expecting miracles despite the dwindling inflow of this Dollars, what an irony. All the ish and all those rubbish about not being diplomatic or scaring away investors are what they are "propaganda". The main determinants of prices are the forces of demand and supply and we have this commodity in short supply.
mr man stop spilling rubbish, please don't let your university fee be a waste. The simple truth is that your government lack good policies.

1 Like

Re: End Of The Road As JONATHAN Confirms Buhari’s True Identity….. READ MORE by thinkdip(m): 8:36pm On Feb 12, 2017
freeze001:

While y'all are at ur English lessons, please note that Zebrudaya referred to 'foul' as in something bad or an error and not 'fowl' the bird.
hahahaha, you no go kill me oo...lwkmd
Re: End Of The Road As JONATHAN Confirms Buhari’s True Identity….. READ MORE by thinkdip(m): 8:39pm On Feb 12, 2017
BalogunLH:
And you, you're not brainwashed
Google is still at your reach sir.
Re: End Of The Road As JONATHAN Confirms Buhari’s True Identity….. READ MORE by kabrud: 8:46pm On Feb 12, 2017
freeze001:

Well, I simply referred to his tones not his English cos Zebrudaya is known for turning English upside down in funny ways. Meanwhile, he used the word more often than not to express disapproval rather than referring to something bad, and as such one cannot say precisely which of the words he was actually mentioning. Pls note what I said, " in Zebrudaya's voice" not 'words' pls.
Now

1 Like

Re: End Of The Road As JONATHAN Confirms Buhari’s True Identity….. READ MORE by firstking01(m): 8:48pm On Feb 12, 2017
Musampa73:

You have successfully kill the guy. hahahahahaha
And it's killedundecided

1 Like

Re: End Of The Road As JONATHAN Confirms Buhari’s True Identity….. READ MORE by kabrud: 8:50pm On Feb 12, 2017
thinkdip:

mr man stop spilling rubbish, please don't let your university fee be a waste. The simple truth is that your government lack good policies.

Hey mr, rather, it is u that need to seek for refund if u were actually indoctrinated into believing that the power of policy is stronger than the forces of demand and supply. Meanwhile, if u have nothing meaningful to say, u may stay off my mention, thanks.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Oyo 2019: Omololu Laosun Emerges Sowore’s AAC Guber Candidate / UN Diplomat Advices Nnamdi Kanu Ahead Of His Invitation To UN Summit / Buhari To Launch Free Health Scheme For Women, Children

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.