Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,015 members, 7,817,990 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 02:19 AM

GEJ Was Betrayed By Those He Entrusted With Authority” – Alibaba. Pictures - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / GEJ Was Betrayed By Those He Entrusted With Authority” – Alibaba. Pictures (1434 Views)

Ndume: Saraki Betrayed Us… I Regret Supporting Him / Do We All Remember That OBJ Said GEJ Was Training Snipers? / Adeyanju Lied Gej Was Not Invited For Trumps Inauguaration- See Full List (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

GEJ Was Betrayed By Those He Entrusted With Authority” – Alibaba. Pictures by Factfinder1(m): 4:32pm On Feb 12, 2017
The top notch comedian and actor shared what you see below on his Instagram page:

After going through all I could lay my hands on, I’m further convinced that the people who President Jonathan entrusted with authority in different sectors of the economy and government did him in.
And they did this smoothly & strategically. The crop of people I’m talking about, were those one who were more concerned with their goals to enrich themselves, so they were going about doing everything they could to amass wealth.
Then there was this other group who were building their political dreams will turning GEJ’s administration to a nightmare. They tactically made sure they alienated all those who had superior reason and better advice, away from him.
They strategically put him on a war path with those who he should have had as his backbone in the unpredictable storms of Nigerian politics. They knew that if he listened to those people they (the vultures) would starve.
Two examples.
After an event, ADC sent word to see GEJ. While waiting, at about 1:30am or later, 8 or more senators came to inform him of the plans by members of National Assembly to cross carpet with their Governors.
Some leaders of PDP, were there. They told GEJ to forget them. Good riddance! one of them said. The devil is in the detail. If governors who fund the party machinery cross carpet, it exposes your party.
When they take their reps and senators, it endangers your President. So, 3 weeks after that meeting, there was mass defections. That was when PDP rushed to court to stop them.
Another instance, this time it was a phone call, when I was in Abeokuta. Baba had just come back from a UN envoy trip. He told GEJ, to think very well & beyond the 16/19 elections of Gov’s Forum. That if 19 govs voted Amaechi, then you have enemies in your camp.
Baba said accept the result, deal with it later because the world was watching. For wia? The advisers, said call his bluff.
Now, it is clear, they were all fighting for themselves. Not GEJ. They all enriched themselves to the detriment of his administration. Bet he is shocked at some revelations.
I have known him since Deputy GOV days and I can say, he was betrayed by many of his foot soldiers. If I be GEJ, everyone go answer him papa name.

http://ogashub.com.ng/gej-was-betrayed-by-those-he-entrusted-with-authority-alibaba/

Re: GEJ Was Betrayed By Those He Entrusted With Authority” – Alibaba. Pictures by searchng4love: 4:38pm On Feb 12, 2017
Just why we voted him out of office.

2 Likes

Re: GEJ Was Betrayed By Those He Entrusted With Authority” – Alibaba. Pictures by kabrud: 4:40pm On Feb 12, 2017
Betrayed my foot, go and say that to the marines. What exactly did he mean by

1 Like

Re: GEJ Was Betrayed By Those He Entrusted With Authority” – Alibaba. Pictures by vanbonattel: 4:41pm On Feb 12, 2017
Goodluck Jonathan, Nigeria's best president since independence.

1 Like

Re: GEJ Was Betrayed By Those He Entrusted With Authority” – Alibaba. Pictures by modath(f): 4:43pm On Feb 12, 2017
Why he was baptized & christened ; Ineffectual Buffoon! sad

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: GEJ Was Betrayed By Those He Entrusted With Authority” – Alibaba. Pictures by LecciGucci: 4:53pm On Feb 12, 2017
undecided
Re: GEJ Was Betrayed By Those He Entrusted With Authority” – Alibaba. Pictures by vedaxcool(m): 4:56pm On Feb 12, 2017
modath:

Why he was baptized & christened ; Ineffectual Buffoon! sad

haha grin Ali bobo should save his stories for the marines.

1 Like

Re: GEJ Was Betrayed By Those He Entrusted With Authority” – Alibaba. Pictures by GameGod(m): 5:38pm On Feb 12, 2017
Because he's clueless and foolish, simple.

1 Like

Re: GEJ Was Betrayed By Those He Entrusted With Authority” – Alibaba. Pictures by Iamwrath: 6:08pm On Feb 12, 2017
The ediot should never have been at the helm of affairs in the first instance

1 Like

Re: GEJ Was Betrayed By Those He Entrusted With Authority” – Alibaba. Pictures by Waspy(m): 6:48pm On Feb 12, 2017
GEJ is a good man but a bad leader.. ....Buhari however is nothing to write home about (sic).
Re: GEJ Was Betrayed By Those He Entrusted With Authority” – Alibaba. Pictures by Standing5(m): 6:52pm On Feb 12, 2017
Even when he opened his mouth wide to say stealing is not corruption? People will defend anything when they have sold out.

1 Like

Re: GEJ Was Betrayed By Those He Entrusted With Authority” – Alibaba. Pictures by sarrki(m): 7:01pm On Feb 12, 2017
Jonathan himself failed

We entrusted the country to the best looter on planet erath

1 Like 1 Share

Re: GEJ Was Betrayed By Those He Entrusted With Authority” – Alibaba. Pictures by sarrki(m): 7:01pm On Feb 12, 2017
Jonathan himself failed

We entrusted the country to the best looter on planet earth

1 Like 1 Share

Re: GEJ Was Betrayed By Those He Entrusted With Authority” – Alibaba. Pictures by freeze001(f): 7:21pm On Feb 12, 2017
True. However, as is rightly said, the buck stopped at his table as President and it was his responsibility to be proactive in his dealings. That is why he is constantly held up as scapegoat.

Same remains applicable to the current administration. For every failure, nepotism, economic loss, and delays recorded, buhari bears responsibility for it as d buck stops at his table.

1 Like

Re: GEJ Was Betrayed By Those He Entrusted With Authority” – Alibaba. Pictures by Donniefred(m): 7:37pm On Feb 12, 2017
See how they are masturbating on this thread cheesy grin
Re: GEJ Was Betrayed By Those He Entrusted With Authority” – Alibaba. Pictures by romme2u: 12:42pm On Feb 13, 2017
em em em

(1) (Reply)

Ex Anambra LG Chairmen Exposes Gov. Obiano - See Letter / Can A Person With Tattoos Contest For Office Of The President / Can We Unite Over Something?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.