Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,361 members, 7,819,304 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 02:03 PM

"Women Who Wear Trousers, Eyelashes Are Sinners" - Pastor Lazarus Muoka - Religion (11) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / "Women Who Wear Trousers, Eyelashes Are Sinners" - Pastor Lazarus Muoka (39864 Views)

Ruth Ifunanya Muoka And Lucky Oha Wedding Pictures / Pastor Joshua Muoka And Ifunanya Favour Wedding Photos / Lazarus Muoka Orders The Arrest Of Naija’s Craziest Comedians For Expensive Joke (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: "Women Who Wear Trousers, Eyelashes Are Sinners" - Pastor Lazarus Muoka by Janeyinspires(f): 12:15pm On Feb 13, 2017
bedspread:
WHO WROTE THE BIBLE?
Now Check up the following scriptures!

DEUTRONOMY 22:5
JEREMIAH 4:30
REVELATION 21:8
REVELATION 21:27
1CORITHIANS 6:9-10
1JOHN 5:17a
GEN35:1-5
MAY BE YOUR PASTOR HAS HIDDEN IT FROM U. All ARE IN THAT SAME BIBLE!
HELP YOURSELF SO U DONT CRY HAD I KNOWN

Do you think it's by obeying the law that christians are on the right standing with God? Have you been able to obey all the laws or did you choose to obey or lay emphasize on some,leaving others behind?
No one is justified by observing the law,but by faith in Jesus(acceptance and believing in Jesus) Gal2:16.If righteousness could be gained through "thou shall not",then Jesus died for nothing!
I am on a right standing with God,because Jesus took my place at the cross and fulfilled the law on my behalf.Today I am called the righteousness of God.Not by my own works,but by the grace-Jesus!
Putting on trouser or not putting it on has nothing to do with my right standing with God.
Stop the mixture! Law and grace are different.

1 Like

Re: "Women Who Wear Trousers, Eyelashes Are Sinners" - Pastor Lazarus Muoka by bedspread: 12:17pm On Feb 13, 2017
Odogwuskido:

Like seriously.... Ok,since you insist I tell you how I saw the tight.. Listen: she was a colleague,a friend and Chosen believer. She had a bike accident in front my workplace and fell off and exposed everything but fortunately she wore a tight and unfortunately,some guys were disappointed.(those who came to view).That's how I got to know that some of them wear tights.
OK! IF YOU WERE A FRIEND AS U CALL YOURSELF, YOU WILL CALL HER AND TELL HER THAT YOU THOUGHT SHE IS A CHOSEN.
SHE IS DISOBEDIENT TO THE WORLD WE HEAR.
YOU HAVE A CHOICE TO OBEY OR DISOBEY!
THE FINAL DAY WILL TELL
Re: "Women Who Wear Trousers, Eyelashes Are Sinners" - Pastor Lazarus Muoka by bedspread: 12:20pm On Feb 13, 2017
WHETHER GRACE OR LAW ABI NA LAW OR GRACE ! THE BIBLE IS THE STANDARD!
Janeyinspires:

Do you think it's by obeying the law that christians are on the right standing with God? Have you been able to obey all the laws or did you choose to obey or lay emphasize on some,leaving others behind?
No one is justified by observing the law,but by faith in Jesus(acceptance and believing in Jesus) Gal2:16.If righteousness could be gained through "thou shall not",then Jesus died for nothing!
I am on a right standing with God,because Jesus took my place at the cross and fulfilled the law on my behalf.Today I am called the righteousness of God.Not by my own works,but by the grace-Jesus!
Putting on trouser or not putting it on has nothing to do with my right standing with God.
Stop the mixture! Law and grace are different.
Re: "Women Who Wear Trousers, Eyelashes Are Sinners" - Pastor Lazarus Muoka by DrMuzungu(m): 1:13pm On Feb 13, 2017
dabrightt:
If you have lied against this pastor u shall receieve merciless judgement you and ur children let wait and see

And if I did not lie, then what? Will he (the so called, but actually fake, pastor) receive the same?
Re: "Women Who Wear Trousers, Eyelashes Are Sinners" - Pastor Lazarus Muoka by justBusymic: 1:30pm On Feb 13, 2017
MrEgbegbe:

Serving an imaginary God who fed 1 million people with five loaves of bread and 3 fishes but couldn't handle two nails on the cross is a sin

He could have...He could have called down legions of angels to defend Him
But for love's sake he didn't... He had to die that you may have life
Believe and accept His love... Not acknowledging and accepting His love; His death and resurrection is what's sin!

BTW, that 'imaginary God' you claim couldn't handle two nails died, yes. But the goodnews (gospel) is this, HE ROSE AGAIN!
You can pass from death to life today, if only you believe...Heb 3:7-8 You may like to read that!
Re: "Women Who Wear Trousers, Eyelashes Are Sinners" - Pastor Lazarus Muoka by emetesi: 3:40pm On Feb 13, 2017
Many times, when I hear all these don't relax your hair, don't wear trousers...I laugh. Many ladies do all these for their own comfort and not becuse of men!
I remember a man telling me the scriptures dosnt want women wearing trousers without having a wrapper or skirt over it....
I can't remember the day I wore a pair of trousers because I wanted to please any man...
Many of these people miss it most times... To me, I know I'd be damned by the children on anger...however, I will say it as I know it
Trousers are more comfortable than skirts...I come from one of those places where they ask you not to wear trousers...
Re: "Women Who Wear Trousers, Eyelashes Are Sinners" - Pastor Lazarus Muoka by Nobody: 4:00pm On Feb 13, 2017
dabwan123:
You're mouth has brought you under a severe curse, that only that same man of a God you deride can deliver you.

Another gullible fool, keep telling yourself that. It's funny how you warriors of God always jumps out to defend God or his so called pastor can God not defend himself? Is he that weak that humans like you feel the need to defend him? grin you bloody hyporcrite!

The crooked pastor needs to deliver himself and you first before me.
Re: "Women Who Wear Trousers, Eyelashes Are Sinners" - Pastor Lazarus Muoka by Nobody: 4:04pm On Feb 13, 2017
bedspread:
I WEEP FOR U SIR! LORD HAVE MERCY
my man! You need to weep for you and your crazy pastors first, okay? You people are so gullible you need rescuing, you will keep weeping for me till the day you die! Idiiot! grin
Re: "Women Who Wear Trousers, Eyelashes Are Sinners" - Pastor Lazarus Muoka by symbianDON(m): 4:55pm On Feb 13, 2017
bedspread:
deutronomy 22:5
those that go against it , revival 21;27 shows where they go
A woman must not wear a man’s clothing, nor a man wear women’s clothing. This kind of thing is an abomination to God , your God.
Deuteronomy 22:5 MSG
http://bible.com/97/deu.22.5.MSG
the above is the text you quoted. I'm quite familiar with that text and in fact I knew that was where you were going to quote. I believe this is a friendly discussion: iron sharpens iron. now, if one is to take that text at face value it may seem correct that women shouldn't wear trousers and men shouldn't wear skirts etc but then the matter is actually deeper than that! firstly, I hope you understand that even Jesus Christ, when on earth, didn't wear trousers and shirts! why so? because that wasn't the traditional attire of the Jews at that time! as a matter of fact, at the time the instruction from the text was given, male isrealites wore more of robes and skirts! what I'm trying to infer is that there is not strict designation of a certain dress type to males or females. in swiss tradition men are known to wear skirts, in certain parts of Asia women wear trousers traditionally etc. what then does the verse really mean? simple! men shouldn't under any circumstances attempt to dress so as to appear to be women and vice versa. a simple illustration is when a man dresses up so as to appear as a woman as in the case of gay couples etc. do you know that in certain places men dress with earrings traditionally? study the fulanis. there are trousers for men. there are trousers for women. men shouldn't deliberately put on female jeans and female tops and female shoes in an attempt to look female and vice versa.

1 Like

Re: "Women Who Wear Trousers, Eyelashes Are Sinners" - Pastor Lazarus Muoka by Nobody: 7:02pm On Feb 13, 2017
bedspread:
OK! IF YOU WERE A FRIEND AS U CALL YOURSELF, YOU WILL CALL HER AND TELL HER THAT YOU THOUGHT SHE IS A CHOSEN.
SHE IS DISOBEDIENT TO THE WORLD WE HEAR.
YOU HAVE A CHOICE TO OBEY OR DISOBEY!
THE FINAL DAY WILL TELL
bro since we are to obey Deut 22:5, now read down to 22:11 and tell me if the clothe u re putting on right now is made of 100% cotton or linen without any combination. If we were to live by the law then we will live by it in totality. Almost all through the life of Jesus he constantly went against the law from healing on a sabath day, to his disciples not washing their hands b4 eating. the jews knew he was so digressive to the law that they even went ahead to tempt him by bringing to him the adulterous woman
sometimes am surprised why people pick out some laws and leave d rest. In Paul's voice "If we are justified by our obedience to the law then Christ died in vain."
Do u also know that the Holy Garment prepared for Aron was a skirt.
as i said earlier there is no judgement that stands in the way of LOVE. the only commandment we were given to obey according to Jesus was "Love thy neighbor as thyself"
Re: "Women Who Wear Trousers, Eyelashes Are Sinners" - Pastor Lazarus Muoka by bedspread: 9:32pm On Feb 13, 2017
gypsey:
my man! You need to weep for you and your crazy pastors first, okay? You people are so gullible you need rescuing, you will keep weeping for me till the day you die! Idiiot! grin
I DO NOT WISH U UNTIMELY DEATH BUT SINCE U CALLED FOR IT, TAKE IT!! BUT KNOW U KILLED YOURSELF
Re: "Women Who Wear Trousers, Eyelashes Are Sinners" - Pastor Lazarus Muoka by bedspread: 9:44pm On Feb 13, 2017
symbianDON:

A woman must not wear a man’s clothing, nor a man wear women’s clothing. This kind of thing is an abomination to God , your God.
Deuteronomy 22:5 MSG
http://bible.com/97/deu.22.5.MSG
the above is the text you quoted. I'm quite familiar with that text and in fact I knew that was where you were going to quote. I believe this is a friendly discussion: iron sharpens iron. now, if one is to take that text at face value it may seem correct that women shouldn't wear trousers and men shouldn't wear skirts etc but then the matter is actually deeper than that! firstly, I hope you understand that even Jesus Christ, when on earth, didn't wear trousers and shirts! why so? because that wasn't the traditional attire of the Jews at that time! as a matter of fact, at the time the instruction from the text was given, male isrealites wore more of robes and skirts! what I'm trying to infer is that there is not strict designation of a certain dress type to males or females. in swiss tradition men are known to wear skirts, in certain parts of Asia women wear trousers traditionally etc. what then does the verse really mean? simple! men shouldn't under any circumstances attempt to dress so as to appear to be women and vice versa. a simple illustration is when a man dresses up so as to appear as a woman as in the case of gay couples etc. do you know that in certain places men dress with earrings traditionally? study the fulanis. there are trousers for men. there are trousers for women. men shouldn't deliberately put on female jeans and female tops and female shoes in an attempt to look female and vice versa.
cloths are meant to cover up unclothedness. A lady who wears troseurs and finds herself pressed outside, who need to get herself naked just to pee.
A guy wouldn't go through that.
YOU KNOW THE TRUTH
Re: "Women Who Wear Trousers, Eyelashes Are Sinners" - Pastor Lazarus Muoka by symbianDON(m): 10:39pm On Feb 13, 2017
bedspread:
cloths are meant to cover up unclothedness. A lady who wears troseurs and finds herself pressed outside, who need to get herself naked just to pee.
YOU KNOW THE TRUTH
the challenge a number of Christians have is that of wanting to be holier than God Himself. How many times did Jesus, in His earthly ministry, condemn people who came to Him? all He always did was give the message of hope and good news....unfortunately, today many preachers chase people away by preaching the message of fear and condemnation. if God hasn't rejected worshippers who come to Him the way they are, why chase them away simply because of the way they are dressed??
Re: "Women Who Wear Trousers, Eyelashes Are Sinners" - Pastor Lazarus Muoka by studM(m): 11:12pm On Feb 13, 2017
Shortyy:

Howdy

How was ur day.. Nice pic u got on ur dp
Re: "Women Who Wear Trousers, Eyelashes Are Sinners" - Pastor Lazarus Muoka by Bandeco(m): 11:14pm On Feb 13, 2017
God is an imaginary and fictitious character
Re: "Women Who Wear Trousers, Eyelashes Are Sinners" - Pastor Lazarus Muoka by elveco: 12:08am On Feb 14, 2017
MrEgbegbe:

Serving an imaginary God who fed 1 million people with five loaves of bread and 3 fishes but couldn't handle two nails on the cross is a sin

I pity you!

Psalms 14:1 The fool hath said in his heart, There is no God. They are corrupt, they have done abominable works, there is none that doeth good.

1 Like

Re: "Women Who Wear Trousers, Eyelashes Are Sinners" - Pastor Lazarus Muoka by Zodiac61(m): 12:59am On Feb 14, 2017
General overseers who say stupid things are morons who will burn in hell, if only hell exists.
Re: "Women Who Wear Trousers, Eyelashes Are Sinners" - Pastor Lazarus Muoka by Shortyy(f): 7:03am On Feb 14, 2017
studM:

How was ur day.. Nice pic u got on ur dp
OK, thanks.
Re: "Women Who Wear Trousers, Eyelashes Are Sinners" - Pastor Lazarus Muoka by khalhokage(m): 8:55am On Feb 14, 2017
Re: "Women Who Wear Trousers, Eyelashes Are Sinners" - Pastor Lazarus Muoka by Nobody: 4:18pm On Feb 14, 2017
bedspread:
I DO NOT WISH U UNTIMELY DEATH BUT SINCE U CALLED FOR IT, TAKE IT!! BUT KNOW U KILLED YOURSELF
were have i wished you death? I said till the day you die! Are you going to live forever? fuvk you and your untimely death, it's you and your families who will die an untimely death since when have you become my creator? Becarefull how you wish people death you are not sure of how long you will live yourself, you are going to die before me! imagine, you call yourself a christian and you are wishing some people death is this the kind of christian you are? You just proved my point that you people are crazy and evil. You and your families will die because as you christians say what ever you wish for me will definitely come to you, you just killed yourself and your families! So take it!
Re: "Women Who Wear Trousers, Eyelashes Are Sinners" - Pastor Lazarus Muoka by bedspread: 4:50pm On Feb 14, 2017
REMEMBER YOU KILLED YOURSELF!! YOU DONT TALK TO A CHOSEN ANYHOW!! OTHERS OULD LEARN FROM YOU
gypsey:
were have i wished you death? I said till the day you die! Are you going to live forever? fuvk you and your untimely death, it's you and your families who will die an untimely death since when have you become my creator? Becarefull how you wish people death you are not sure of how long you will live yourself, you are going to die before me! imagine, you call yourself a christian and you are wishing some people death is this the kind of christian you are? You just proved my point that you people are crazy and evil. You and your families will die because as you christians say what ever you wish for me will definitely come to you, you just killed yourself and your families! So take it!
Re: "Women Who Wear Trousers, Eyelashes Are Sinners" - Pastor Lazarus Muoka by Nobody: 7:08pm On Feb 14, 2017
bedspread:
REMEMBER YOU KILLED YOURSELF!! YOU DONT TALK TO A CHOSEN ANYHOW!! OTHERS OULD LEARN FROM YOU
oh! Please! Chosen by who? When? Were? And how? For some reason you have taken it upon your ignorant self to defend this individual who calls himself a pastor by threatning every on here who makes their opinion, by suggesting that they will die or get sick bla bla bla bla! I mean if all what you are insinuating is about God or christianity then i don't wish to be part of it, what kind of pastor would want people to die or get sick for having an opinion, i think you are a very sick and troubled soul this thread appears to be more about your paranoid and unhappy self than the so called pastor. Again i repeat you have proven how crazy and evil people like you who claim to know God are.
Re: "Women Who Wear Trousers, Eyelashes Are Sinners" - Pastor Lazarus Muoka by Nobody: 7:20pm On Feb 14, 2017
bedspread:
YOU KNOW THE TRUTH

I'm sorry. I just couldn't ignore this. Honestly I laughed out loud

Your reason for ladies not wearing trousers is so they can piss on the road without baring their ass??

Lord... You're a funny guy. Honestly you really are.

Are people supposed to piss on the road in the first place?

O lord... Bruh you dey make me laff cheesy
Re: "Women Who Wear Trousers, Eyelashes Are Sinners" - Pastor Lazarus Muoka by bedspread: 8:47pm On Feb 14, 2017
SHARAPP AND GO THROUGH THE STRING OF CONVERSATIONS THAT BROUGHT THAT!!DONT JUST WAKE FROM SLEEP AND VOMIT TRASH
Niyuu:

I'm sorry. I just couldn't ignore this. Honestly I laughed out loud

Your reason for ladies not wearing trousers is so they can piss on the road without baring their ass??

Lord... You're a funny guy. Honestly you really are.

Are people supposed to piss on the road in the first place?

O lord... Bruh you dey make me laff cheesy
Re: "Women Who Wear Trousers, Eyelashes Are Sinners" - Pastor Lazarus Muoka by bedspread: 8:49pm On Feb 14, 2017
JUST SHUT YOUR TEETH SO YOU DONT BITE YOUR TONGUE
gypsey:
oh! Please! Chosen by who? When? Were? And how? For some reason you have taken it upon your ignorant self to defend this individual who calls himself a pastor by threatning every on here who makes their opinion, by suggesting that they will die or get sick bla bla bla bla! I mean if all what you are insinuating is about God or christianity then i don't wish to be part of it, what kind of pastor would want people to die or get sick for having an opinion, i think you are a very sick and troubled soul this thread appears to be more about your paranoid and unhappy self than the so called pastor. Again i repeat you have proven how crazy and evil people like you who claim to know God are.
Re: "Women Who Wear Trousers, Eyelashes Are Sinners" - Pastor Lazarus Muoka by Nobody: 8:59pm On Feb 14, 2017
bedspread:
JUST SHUT YOUR TEETH SO YOU DONT BITE YOUR TONGUE
you obviously have nothing reasonable to add except making derogatory remarks. I rest my case!
Re: "Women Who Wear Trousers, Eyelashes Are Sinners" - Pastor Lazarus Muoka by studM(m): 10:21pm On Feb 14, 2017
Shortyy:

OK, thanks.

Ur welcome Ms.. U mind if I wanna b ur frnd
Re: "Women Who Wear Trousers, Eyelashes Are Sinners" - Pastor Lazarus Muoka by Godskidk(m): 10:28pm On Feb 14, 2017
bedspread:
WHO WROTE THE BIBLE?
Now Check up the following scriptures!

DEUTRONOMY 22:5
JEREMIAH 4:30
REVELATION 21:8
REVELATION 21:27
1CORITHIANS 6:9-10
1JOHN 5:17a
GEN35:1-5
MAY BE YOUR PASTOR HAS HIDDEN IT FROM U. All ARE IN THAT SAME BIBLE!
HELP YOURSELF SO U DONT CRY HAD I KNOWN
Bro, did you know that misquoting the bible is wrong? Yes, the laws given to the 'Isrealites' forbids men wearing female clothing and V-versa. But no where in the Bible are trousers mentioned. Did you know that Men in Scotland wears skirts? Did you also know that some parts of the world are too cold for women to wear skirts? Pls preach the message of the Bible! How many times did Jesus Christ condemn someone because of their dressing? I personally am against revealing clothes, which includes skimpy skirts and mini skirts. But God sees the secret person of the heart and not over-righteous clothes
Re: "Women Who Wear Trousers, Eyelashes Are Sinners" - Pastor Lazarus Muoka by Nobody: 10:36pm On Feb 14, 2017
bedspread:
SHARAPP AND GO THROUGH THE STRING OF CONVERSATIONS THAT BROUGHT THAT!!DONT JUST WAKE FROM SLEEP AND VOMIT TRASH

grin.....bye bye sah... cheesy
Re: "Women Who Wear Trousers, Eyelashes Are Sinners" - Pastor Lazarus Muoka by Nobody: 1:23am On Feb 15, 2017
freecocoa:
Satan punish you, that bastard thief and the apron, how can he cure someone when he can't even cure himself of his lunacy? Tah! Go and die, not everyone is stupidly held by fear. Just leave me and that man in a room alone, I will beat his ugly thieving a$$ blue black, rubbish!

Incurable disease ko, may amadioha pay you a gruesome visit, anumanu! angry
You been taking karate lessons or is this some sexual fetish thing?
Re: "Women Who Wear Trousers, Eyelashes Are Sinners" - Pastor Lazarus Muoka by freecocoa(f): 7:52am On Feb 15, 2017
BoboYekini:
You been taking karate lessons or is this some sexual fetish thing?
I don't need karate lessons to kick that mofo's a$$.

Yuck! Who would wanna fvck that shrek? I like them fresh biko, you could tell that fool's got some horrible type of body odour, he disgusts me.

Btw, you and I aren't speaking, face your front.undecided

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (Reply)

Oyedepo: If Invited To Become Nigeria’s President, I Will Consider It A Demotion / This Pastor Made An Accurate Prophecy About Naira Marley In 2022 (video) / Daddy Freeze Schools Chris Oyakhilome On Criticizing Pastors (Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 72
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.