Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,822 members, 7,810,148 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 09:47 PM

"Women Who Wear Trousers, Eyelashes Are Sinners" - Pastor Lazarus Muoka - Religion (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / "Women Who Wear Trousers, Eyelashes Are Sinners" - Pastor Lazarus Muoka (39793 Views)

Ruth Ifunanya Muoka And Lucky Oha Wedding Pictures / Pastor Joshua Muoka And Ifunanya Favour Wedding Photos / Lazarus Muoka Orders The Arrest Of Naija’s Craziest Comedians For Expensive Joke (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: "Women Who Wear Trousers, Eyelashes Are Sinners" - Pastor Lazarus Muoka by Chizua(m): 10:56pm On Feb 12, 2017
Exponental:
Show me the biblical chapters....

DEUTERONOMY 22 vs 5

The woman shall not wear that which pertaineth unto a man....

Jeremiah 4 vs 30
And when thou art spoiled, what wilt thou do? Though thou clothest thyself with crimson, though thou deckest thee with ornaments....

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: "Women Who Wear Trousers, Eyelashes Are Sinners" - Pastor Lazarus Muoka by Itannooluwa(f): 10:57pm On Feb 12, 2017
Ontarget:

Who "anointed" him? And how do we know he is genuinely "anointed"?
gudluck on ur research...... dnt try to play smart wif GOD, he's a respecter of no man. Watch ur words.
Re: "Women Who Wear Trousers, Eyelashes Are Sinners" - Pastor Lazarus Muoka by bedspread: 11:00pm On Feb 12, 2017
nemynely:
Earlier, I didn't want to contribute to this topic but something struck me
Am a Christian & d first thing dat attracted me to my wife was her physical appearance (some of which was enhanced eg some make up, nice hairdo, her swag in trousers etc), way before I began to explore d real her via friendship. I don't endorse d kind of make up dat turns our women into masquerades but telling our women to completely keep off make up, when we are all in agreement dat guys are moved by wot they see, is an open invitation to all sorts of sins- highest of which is hypocrisy. Pls don't call him (muoka) any names, he is not being real, economic wit d truth & God wil judge him accordingly!
ANY MAN/WOMAN THAT VISITS THE LORDS CHOSEN AND YOU ARE NOT PRICKED TO CHANGE FROM YOUR WAYS, JUST KNOW THAT YOU HAVE BEEN SIGNED FOR HELL!!
THE ONLY PLACE WHERE YOU HEAR THE RAW WORLD OF GOD EVERY SERVICE DAY IS THE LORDS CHOSEN!! I pray God has mercy on you and not begin the judgement with you. With your words up there you are the one being economical with the truth
Re: "Women Who Wear Trousers, Eyelashes Are Sinners" - Pastor Lazarus Muoka by LuvU2: 11:06pm On Feb 12, 2017
Haute:

You have a good memory. I thought you'd have forgotten by now. grin

I bet you're good with numbers, are you? cheesy
Dnt be deceivd, I ws lucky to see an old post whr u askd me grin
Re: "Women Who Wear Trousers, Eyelashes Are Sinners" - Pastor Lazarus Muoka by bedspread: 11:07pm On Feb 12, 2017
INCREASEOGAGA:
female putting on trouser is never a sin,
because it's not ur culture does dat makes it a sin.......
what about scoutland male dat wears skirt?..
SCOTLAND, CULTURE ARE NOT THE STANDARD!! THE STANDARD OF EVERYONE ON EARTH IS THE BIBLE! THATS OUR MANUAL FOR LIVING
Re: "Women Who Wear Trousers, Eyelashes Are Sinners" - Pastor Lazarus Muoka by Nobody: 11:12pm On Feb 12, 2017
LuvU2:
Dnt be deceivd, I ws lucky to see an old post whr u askd me grin

And you have accumulated more than a thousand posts? Don't lie to me, I'm not 2 years old. It's either you remember, or you did a search cos you kinda 'remembered'...lol....I like that you remember. grin
Re: "Women Who Wear Trousers, Eyelashes Are Sinners" - Pastor Lazarus Muoka by theway83: 11:12pm On Feb 12, 2017
no argue about it,go to your God what God told you about trouser.
Re: "Women Who Wear Trousers, Eyelashes Are Sinners" - Pastor Lazarus Muoka by bedspread: 11:15pm On Feb 12, 2017
LaEvilIMiss:
recession things is affecting this church.. no youngsters go here just old women doing evangelism because they are too jobless
SORRY!! REPENT IMMEDIATELY!! WHAT YOU OPENED ON YOURSELF WITH THOSE WORDS IS UNBEARABLE!! Repent, ask GOD for forgiveness fast
Re: "Women Who Wear Trousers, Eyelashes Are Sinners" - Pastor Lazarus Muoka by Odogwuskido(m): 11:16pm On Feb 12, 2017
bedspread:
SCOTLAND, CULTURE ARE NOT THE STANDARD!! THE STANDARD OF EVERYONE ON EARTH IS THE BIBLE! THATS OUR MANUAL FOR LIVING
Something is not right here... But most female members of these church wears tight. Pls what is the difference btw trousers and tight?

1 Like

Re: "Women Who Wear Trousers, Eyelashes Are Sinners" - Pastor Lazarus Muoka by bedspread: 11:17pm On Feb 12, 2017
Buharimustgo:

There is no myth in Christianity the only thing is that people don't read far and wide they feel its a crime to seek for knowledge beyond the traditional, please try and get a copy of the BOOK OF MORMONBIBLE
Re: "Women Who Wear Trousers, Eyelashes Are Sinners" - Pastor Lazarus Muoka by bedspread: 11:19pm On Feb 12, 2017
Odogwuskido:

Something is not right here... But most female members of these church wears tight. Pls what is the difference btw trousers and tight?
HOW DID U SEE THE TIGHTS!
Re: "Women Who Wear Trousers, Eyelashes Are Sinners" - Pastor Lazarus Muoka by tohact(m): 11:19pm On Feb 12, 2017
See them oo, most of Christian oo, them still claim the bible wrong.

Odunmi pe mio mo bible
Re: "Women Who Wear Trousers, Eyelashes Are Sinners" - Pastor Lazarus Muoka by LuvU2: 11:21pm On Feb 12, 2017
Haute:

And you have accumulated more than a thousand posts? Don't lie to me, I'm not 2 years old. It's either you remember, or you did a search cos you kinda 'remembered'...lol....I like that you remember. grin

I like thar u reali kind kiss
Re: "Women Who Wear Trousers, Eyelashes Are Sinners" - Pastor Lazarus Muoka by bedspread: 11:21pm On Feb 12, 2017
symbianDON:
according to mouka, all female corpers and female engineers are hell bound. ok o. please pastor, where will all the urhobo men and scottish men whose tradition it is to tie wrappers go? since, according to you, sir, trousers are exclusively for men and wrappers should be exclusively for women.....sorry before I forget, where will all our boxer wearing aunties and sisters go?!!
CHECK THE BIBLE
PASTOR MUOKA DIDNT SAY!
THE BIBLE SAID....
Re: "Women Who Wear Trousers, Eyelashes Are Sinners" - Pastor Lazarus Muoka by bedspread: 11:23pm On Feb 12, 2017
gypsey:
This so called pastor is a complete idiota! Now were does it say that he the pastor should wear SUIT and TIE? What a Donkey!
I WEEP FOR U SIR! LORD HAVE MERCY
Re: "Women Who Wear Trousers, Eyelashes Are Sinners" - Pastor Lazarus Muoka by Nobody: 11:25pm On Feb 12, 2017
LuvU2:
I like thar u reali kind kiss

Found it.

https://www.nairaland.com/3387892/going-back-nigeria-find-wife/4#49915481

What I even liked better was your response. I like your wits. smiley
Re: "Women Who Wear Trousers, Eyelashes Are Sinners" - Pastor Lazarus Muoka by Nobody: 11:26pm On Feb 12, 2017
bedspread:
SORRY!! REPENT IMMEDIATELY!! WHAT YOU OPENED ON YOURSELF WITH THOSE WORDS IS UNBEARABLE!! Repent, ask GOD for forgiveness fast

hhaha a hahah ah ahaha (my evil laughter)
Please enough with the hypocritical BS.. save that for the chronically superstitious and infinitely ignorant
Re: "Women Who Wear Trousers, Eyelashes Are Sinners" - Pastor Lazarus Muoka by ClinicalHope(f): 11:28pm On Feb 12, 2017
SeunEgbegbe:

Serving an imaginary God who fed 1 million people with five loaves of bread and 3 fishes but couldn't handle two nails on the cross is a sin
Oh our Jesus, son of the living God handled the 3 nails with patience and love, paid a price for our redemption. God is Real!

1 Like

Re: "Women Who Wear Trousers, Eyelashes Are Sinners" - Pastor Lazarus Muoka by Hrhejiamatu: 11:29pm On Feb 12, 2017
I tire for this archaic preaching oooo! Well, am still thinking of what to say
Re: "Women Who Wear Trousers, Eyelashes Are Sinners" - Pastor Lazarus Muoka by LuvU2: 11:30pm On Feb 12, 2017
Haute:

Found it.

https://www.nairaland.com/3387892/going-back-nigeria-find-wife/4#49915481

What I even liked better was your response. I like your wits. smiley
embarassed Right nw I feel u will award me for this soon.

Thnks kiss smiley kiss
Re: "Women Who Wear Trousers, Eyelashes Are Sinners" - Pastor Lazarus Muoka by bedspread: 11:32pm On Feb 12, 2017
LaEvilIMiss:

hhaha a hahah ah ahaha (my evil laughter)
Please enough with the hypocritical BS.. save that for the chronically superstitious and infinitely ignorant
O Y O
Re: "Women Who Wear Trousers, Eyelashes Are Sinners" - Pastor Lazarus Muoka by Odogwuskido(m): 11:32pm On Feb 12, 2017
bedspread:
HOW DID U SEE THE TIGHTS!
From the corners of my eyes..... Seriously, I would like to know their differences
Re: "Women Who Wear Trousers, Eyelashes Are Sinners" - Pastor Lazarus Muoka by MONITZ: 11:34pm On Feb 12, 2017
SeunEgbegbe:

Serving an imaginary God who fed 1 million people with five loaves of bread and 3 fishes but couldn't handle two nails on the cross is a sin

Re u by chance related to Torin Aimakhau's ex who is Seun Egbegbe??
Re: "Women Who Wear Trousers, Eyelashes Are Sinners" - Pastor Lazarus Muoka by bedspread: 11:37pm On Feb 12, 2017
Odogwuskido:

From the corners of my eyes..... Seriously, I would like to know their differences
WE DONT PREACH ONE THING AND DO ANOTHER!! I DONT KNOW WHAT U SAYING SIR
Re: "Women Who Wear Trousers, Eyelashes Are Sinners" - Pastor Lazarus Muoka by Nobody: 11:38pm On Feb 12, 2017
LuvU2:
embarassed Right nw I feel u will award me for this soon.

Thnks kiss smiley kiss

Lol...of course I'll award you pretty soon. cheesy

No no dear...don't mention. smiley
Re: "Women Who Wear Trousers, Eyelashes Are Sinners" - Pastor Lazarus Muoka by Odogwuskido(m): 11:51pm On Feb 12, 2017
bedspread:
WE DONT PREACH ONE THING AND DO ANOTHER!! I DONT KNOW WHAT U SAYING SIR
I put it to you that you know what am saying... Your preachings should be across board and not one sided. Tights(most of your female members wear) and trousers are in the same category.
Re: "Women Who Wear Trousers, Eyelashes Are Sinners" - Pastor Lazarus Muoka by LuvU2: 12:04am On Feb 13, 2017
Haute:

Lol...of course I'll award you pretty soon. cheesy

No no dear...don't mention. smiley
smileysmileysmiley

1 Like 1 Share

Re: "Women Who Wear Trousers, Eyelashes Are Sinners" - Pastor Lazarus Muoka by StupidYorubaFool: 12:14am On Feb 13, 2017
SamoskiSammy:

wateva your name is,mark today's date.
12.02.2017...!!!
ull regret this word u spoke.
DAT same man,will b d person to deliver u.
shut up and stop using threats.

he's simply doing that in ignorance .simply pray for God to grant him mercy. don't condemn him
Re: "Women Who Wear Trousers, Eyelashes Are Sinners" - Pastor Lazarus Muoka by bedspread: 12:20am On Feb 13, 2017
Odogwuskido:

I put it to you that you know what am saying... Your preachings should be across board and not one sided. Tights(most of your female members wear) and trousers are in the same category.
SEEMS U ARE CONFUSED! NO CHOSEN WHO LISTENS TO THE MESSAGES FROM THE PULPIT WILL WEAR TIGHTS!
I ask you how did u see the tights?
Did you commit immorality with a lady that comes to chosen?
That one is definitely not following the teachings we hear..
Re: "Women Who Wear Trousers, Eyelashes Are Sinners" - Pastor Lazarus Muoka by Gome23: 12:20am On Feb 13, 2017
Biafman:
What an idiot of a pastor. Full of shit backward brain. This one may be a northerner pretending to be Igbo.
zip the idiotic mouth if it gat nothing to say
Re: "Women Who Wear Trousers, Eyelashes Are Sinners" - Pastor Lazarus Muoka by Gome23: 12:24am On Feb 13, 2017
Carry on sir...........Every other talk by anybody is shitt
Re: "Women Who Wear Trousers, Eyelashes Are Sinners" - Pastor Lazarus Muoka by Odogwuskido(m): 12:43am On Feb 13, 2017
bedspread:
SEEMS U ARE CONFUSED! NO CHOSEN WHO LISTENS TO THE MESSAGES FROM THE PULPIT WILL WEAR TIGHTS!
I ask you how did u see the tights?
Did you commit immorality with a lady that comes to chosen?
That one is definitely not following the teachings we hear..
Like seriously.... Ok,since you insist I tell you how I saw the tight.. Listen: she was a colleague,a friend and Chosen believer. She had a bike accident in front my workplace and fell off and exposed everything but fortunately she wore a tight and unfortunately,some guys were disappointed.(those who came to view).That's how I got to know that some of them wear tights.

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply)

Catholic Bishop And His Muslim Mother In Sierra Leone (Photo) / The Amount A Ghanaian Church And Pastor Charges For Miracles (Photos) / Oyedepo: If Invited To Become Nigeria’s President, I Will Consider It A Demotion

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.