Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,042 members, 7,810,855 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 05:00 PM

Is Happiness Not Meant For Some Of Us? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Is Happiness Not Meant For Some Of Us? (744 Views)

My Acclaimed Girlfriend Just Sent Me An Sms Meant For Someone Else. / A Lady Replies Man Who Said Men Are Biologically Meant To Cheat / After One Year Of Dating He Said A Pastor Told Him Am Not Meant For Him (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Is Happiness Not Meant For Some Of Us? by Nobody: 6:40pm On Feb 12, 2017
Everything seems to be going on well, then something happens. And then everything goes into mess.

Why must things go wrong?

Am not saying everything should be smooth but when sad period exceeds times of joy.

Anyone who believes in prayer should pray for me and my family.
Re: Is Happiness Not Meant For Some Of Us? by Nobody: 6:48pm On Feb 12, 2017
its called life.... stay strong, you will be fine eventually.

1 Like

Re: Is Happiness Not Meant For Some Of Us? by dingbang(m): 6:48pm On Feb 12, 2017
Be strong... What is d matter
Re: Is Happiness Not Meant For Some Of Us? by KevMitnick: 7:00pm On Feb 12, 2017
Stay strong Bro. Life can get really crazy. Stay strong
Re: Is Happiness Not Meant For Some Of Us? by McBrooklyn(m): 7:04pm On Feb 12, 2017

Re: Is Happiness Not Meant For Some Of Us? by Flexherbal(m): 7:10pm On Feb 12, 2017
Gistedge:
its called life.... stay strong, you will be fine eventually.
Gbam !
Re: Is Happiness Not Meant For Some Of Us? by Nobody: 7:12pm On Feb 12, 2017
Life is so unfair, if it was a class we'll never pass so unpredictable
Re: Is Happiness Not Meant For Some Of Us? by firstking01(m): 7:12pm On Feb 12, 2017
Bro, always stay motivated and strong...truth is, there are peole who are aspiring your position....be self motivated, that's the only way to overcome challenges in this Goddam world...shits are inevitable in lifeundecided
Re: Is Happiness Not Meant For Some Of Us? by Nobody: 7:14pm On Feb 12, 2017
Mzpurity:
Life is so unfair, if it was a class we'll never pass so unpredictable

Hmmm, are you really sapiosexual ?
Re: Is Happiness Not Meant For Some Of Us? by Mr2kay2: 7:17pm On Feb 12, 2017
But the op has not told us what the matter is.Anyways just 3 to 4 years ago things were very rosy for my family but....you know the rest :-x

From 10 litters of feul at night to 3 or 4 seems its this recession and its general
Re: Is Happiness Not Meant For Some Of Us? by Nobody: 7:25pm On Feb 12, 2017
truthsayer007:

Hmmm, are you really sapiosexual ?
Ya
Re: Is Happiness Not Meant For Some Of Us? by Nobody: 7:29pm On Feb 12, 2017
Mzpurity:
Ya

So you would prefer a weird looking Intelligent genius who is an introvert to a guy who is social & bold in every way, but not intelligent ?
Re: Is Happiness Not Meant For Some Of Us? by Nobody: 7:31pm On Feb 12, 2017
LIFE DRAMA
Re: Is Happiness Not Meant For Some Of Us? by Eddygourdo(m): 7:35pm On Feb 12, 2017
TakeMeSerious:
Everything seems to be going on well, then something happens. And then everything goes into mess.

Why must things go wrong?

Am not saying everything should be smooth but when sad period exceeds times of joy.

Anyone who believes in prayer should pray for me and my family.
there is nothing a man will see or experience that will make his eyes bleed. Life is aa rig marole. Itt aint easy. Generally speaking I understand that feeling where it appears as though challenges are out to drown you and your family. Cos its ceaseless in comin. Wwell as long as you fear and worry about all you are facing. It will never change. Accept things ans tell it all dat u don't give. Damn or a rat's ass. And watch how things will change. We must all learn to play reverse psychology with nature. Even she can be decieved
Re: Is Happiness Not Meant For Some Of Us? by Nobody: 7:46pm On Feb 12, 2017
Thanks guys.
Re: Is Happiness Not Meant For Some Of Us? by Nobody: 7:46pm On Feb 12, 2017
truthsayer007:

So you would prefer a weird looking Intelligent genius who is an introvert to a guy who is social & bold in every way, but not intelligent ?
You're contradicting yourself@ bold so I'm sotta confused.
Re: Is Happiness Not Meant For Some Of Us? by Nobody: 7:51pm On Feb 12, 2017
Mzpurity:
You're contradicting yourself@ bold so I'm sotta confused.

lol read it again, Would you prefer A as oppose to B. Thats the question.

Since you find intelligence as a sexually attractive feature in the opposite sex.
Cuz i know women don't care about that in real life. As long as there is money & the Oda thing lipsrsealed
Re: Is Happiness Not Meant For Some Of Us? by Nobody: 8:16pm On Feb 12, 2017
truthsayer007:

lol read it again, Would you prefer A as oppose to B. Thats the question.

Since you find intelligence as a sexually attractive feature in the opposite sex.
Cuz i know women don't care about that in real life. As long as there is money & the Oda thing lipsrsealed
I'll go for A then I can't deal with dullards kills my libido

1 Like

Re: Is Happiness Not Meant For Some Of Us? by Nobody: 9:05pm On Feb 12, 2017
Mzpurity:
I'll go for A then I can't deal with dullards kills my libido

Ok sha. but words can be cheap tho.

I got inquisitive about u when i checked your profile. I used to have this old friend that says the same thing, he studied Medicine. Till he met a girl who is a cute model who isn't so intelligent but good looking & doing well financially for herself.

He didn't hesitate to change his mind. Now they're planning to settle down lol.
Re: Is Happiness Not Meant For Some Of Us? by Nobody: 9:20pm On Feb 12, 2017
truthsayer007:

Ok sha. but words can be cheap tho.

I got inquisitive about u when i checked your profile. I used to have this old friend that says the same thing, he studied Medicine. Till he met a girl who is a cute model who isn't so intelligent but good looking & doing well financially for herself.

He didn't hesitate to change his mind. Now they're planning to settle down lol.
Lol his piece of cake but really I can't deal smiley
Re: Is Happiness Not Meant For Some Of Us? by Nobody: 9:46pm On Feb 12, 2017
Mzpurity:
Lol his piece of cake but really I can't deal smiley

smiley

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Is Happiness Not Meant For Some Of Us? by smashad(m): 10:16pm On Feb 12, 2017
Bro I don't know what your problem is but take it to God in prayer genuinely and demand results with authority in the name of Jesus Christ and it will be resolved... I'm a living testimony...jesus said "ask anything in my name and I will do it so that the father may be glorified."

(1) (Reply)

Look At Mark Zuckerberg's True Source Of Wealth / Imagine:apostle Suleiman Caught Playing Love With His Wife During Church Service / Beyonce Is Having Two Boys, Her Father Lied - Kemi Olunloyo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.