Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,436 members, 7,815,993 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 11:04 PM

Pastor Beats Wife, Daughters To Stupor In Plateau (photo) - Crime (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Pastor Beats Wife, Daughters To Stupor In Plateau (photo) (36238 Views)

Police Sergeant Caught Selling Weapons To Criminals In Plateau (photo) / Pastor Beats Landlady To Death In Anambra Over Rent, His Shrine Discovered. Pics / Mob Beats Rapist To Stupor In Ikorodu (graphic Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Pastor Beats Wife, Daughters To Stupor In Plateau (photo) by tens4real(m): 9:38pm On Feb 12, 2017
He is like my dad not until I change it for him.. . Now he is as calm as a lamb.....
Re: Pastor Beats Wife, Daughters To Stupor In Plateau (photo) by kenny905(m): 9:39pm On Feb 12, 2017
ZirdoRoray:

Lies!!. He knew what came over him...He was inspired by the 'holy spirit' to beat the 'sins' out of them. Almost all of the Pastors I know are easily irritated and angered. Some even get angry when their wives call them sweet names in public. Christainity makes people full of hate for this beautiful world.
are u judging a religion by one man's action? haba thats a little bit unfair na potential islamist terrorist
Re: Pastor Beats Wife, Daughters To Stupor In Plateau (photo) by deelobe: 9:39pm On Feb 12, 2017
ZirdoRoray:

Lies!!. He knew what came over him...He was inspired by the 'holy spirit' to beat the 'sins' out of them. Almost all of the Pastors I know are easily irritated and angered. Some even get angry when their wives call them sweet names in public. Christainity makes people full of hate for this beautiful world.

It seems to be the other way round. You are full of hate. The venom coming from you is from a very bitter person who is using certain situations to generalise. Get help!
Re: Pastor Beats Wife, Daughters To Stupor In Plateau (photo) by NovusHomo(m): 9:40pm On Feb 12, 2017
Baawaa:
When a deliverance minister need deliverance grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

Or simply delivers.
grin grin
Re: Pastor Beats Wife, Daughters To Stupor In Plateau (photo) by lakesider(m): 9:42pm On Feb 12, 2017
Following the bible
Re: Pastor Beats Wife, Daughters To Stupor In Plateau (photo) by Jerryojozy(m): 9:43pm On Feb 12, 2017
This is wicked. The pastor has spirit of insanity in him, cele pastors should do the needful with iron rod and spikes broom.
Re: Pastor Beats Wife, Daughters To Stupor In Plateau (photo) by Jaabioro(m): 9:43pm On Feb 12, 2017
Plateau weeds had a very negative effects on the smoker... he has indulge in eat and now he takes to market square
Re: Pastor Beats Wife, Daughters To Stupor In Plateau (photo) by realmindz: 9:47pm On Feb 12, 2017
it's time to start believing that these blacks are closer to apes...Your daughters can recite what they were taught and the solution is to beat them up. where is logic
Re: Pastor Beats Wife, Daughters To Stupor In Plateau (photo) by jamislaw(m): 9:47pm On Feb 12, 2017
Religion of violence and deceitful another Yahoo boy spoted.
Re: Pastor Beats Wife, Daughters To Stupor In Plateau (photo) by siraj1402(m): 9:47pm On Feb 12, 2017
fuckingAyaya:
u call him a pastor
And is he not one? OK call him imam then. That tells you individuals are to be blame for any misdeeds and not a particular religion.
Re: Pastor Beats Wife, Daughters To Stupor In Plateau (photo) by Willybos(m): 9:47pm On Feb 12, 2017
yomi007k:
undecided

Side effect of burukutu n dog meat.
but doctor, i don't fink the pastor is a catholic member!!! Perhaps, must state eat dog meat.........
Re: Pastor Beats Wife, Daughters To Stupor In Plateau (photo) by ochardbaby(m): 9:50pm On Feb 12, 2017
Islie:

http://tribuneonlineng.com/pastor-beats-wife-daughters-stupor-plateau/

Poverty@Poverty_poverty#Poverty
when a man isn't making success,,,,hmmmmm
every stupid thoughts runs around like @ 560 KM per minute.

Woman too, they only come here with their stories ........how car take start -from gear 1-6 they can wine you like mad
by not being submissive/arrogant/look at our house ..no Tv.....no car ...no xmas clothes /jewelries.

If i know this is how we go be ,,,i for don listen to veronica, saying it once means the man will remember that statement 100000000 times. May God push poverty far away from us. a poor man is a 25% Mad man that needs to be addressed,with all cautions.
Re: Pastor Beats Wife, Daughters To Stupor In Plateau (photo) by dayleke: 9:50pm On Feb 12, 2017
Se comments
Re: Pastor Beats Wife, Daughters To Stupor In Plateau (photo) by Buharimustgo: 9:53pm On Feb 12, 2017
This is where Christians get it wrong,African version. Of Christianity is the problem
Re: Pastor Beats Wife, Daughters To Stupor In Plateau (photo) by tete7000(m): 9:54pm On Feb 12, 2017
smackimorn:
Things just dey happen o, see all topics for front page bikonu.

I cover myself with the blood of Jesus Christ this year, buhari I sprinkle onto you also
Re: Pastor Beats Wife, Daughters To Stupor In Plateau (photo) by eyinjuege: 9:56pm On Feb 12, 2017
Thank God for the teachers in school.

We all have a responsibility to report evil when we see it.
Re: Pastor Beats Wife, Daughters To Stupor In Plateau (photo) by tete7000(m): 9:56pm On Feb 12, 2017
smackimorn:
Things just dey happen o, see all topics for front page bikonu.

I cover myself with the blood of Jesus Christ this year, buhari I sprinkle onto you also

You immersed and covered yourself but merely sprinkled Buhari. O ga fun e o. Na so you like the man reach? God is watching you in 3D. grin
Re: Pastor Beats Wife, Daughters To Stupor In Plateau (photo) by afamaustin(m): 9:56pm On Feb 12, 2017
most pastors d smoke weed.
Re: Pastor Beats Wife, Daughters To Stupor In Plateau (photo) by yomi007k(m): 9:56pm On Feb 12, 2017
Willybos:

but doctor, i don't fink the pastor is a catholic member!!! Perhaps, must state eat dog meat.........

Well I wouldn't know but wat he did is bad and to think its a' recurrent' action makes it worse.

Maybe he shud be subjected to psychiatric evaluation. ...u neva can tell, it cud be a case of mania or bipolar disorder.
Re: Pastor Beats Wife, Daughters To Stupor In Plateau (photo) by Kdon2: 9:58pm On Feb 12, 2017
ZirdoRoray:

If christianity is full o f hate then what will you say of islamabad? At least chritians don't go about committing murder and slaughtering fellow human like animals in the name of allah.
Re: Pastor Beats Wife, Daughters To Stupor In Plateau (photo) by Justiceleague1: 9:59pm On Feb 12, 2017
The deliverance must be conduted from a distance o grin grin to avoid stories that touches. grin
Re: Pastor Beats Wife, Daughters To Stupor In Plateau (photo) by Kdon2: 10:00pm On Feb 12, 2017
cold:
Pastor indeed. Christianity=insanity

If christianity is insanity then your last hope for sanity is gone
Re: Pastor Beats Wife, Daughters To Stupor In Plateau (photo) by lastpage: 10:02pm On Feb 12, 2017
ZirdoRoray:

This has nothing to do with Religion..... any religion!

What he did was wrong!
Even he (The Pastor) agreed that he had over done it
He even went further to confess that he had done it before............ these are not actions of someone who is unrepentant or irredeemable!

What he is contending with is UNCONTROLLED TEMPERAMENT!
A lot of parents are also guilty of these, not because they dont love their children but because they lack "self control" and dont know when to STOP, once they get into the "grove" of these fits of temperament!

Now, being a "family matter", we should ask ourselves: Does JAILING him add any benefit to the family, at this point?
The answer is obviously NO! Not in the interest of the wife nor the children or even that of society.

The "common-sense" approach using "ADR methods" is to first punish him in a way that he will always remember without destabilising the family structure (tell him to do community service...sweet streets, clear gutters, do "School Warden" school children crossing, e.t.c).

After the 'punishment', let him write an under-taken not to "over-flog" his children again.

Then send him to "Professionals" who can HELP HIM tame his anger and let him complete a full course on "Anger Management".
The whole idea should be how to help him become a better Dad who can pass instructions to his children without using cane at all or over-doing it.
He needs Anger-management classes.

Generally, we parents must realise that 'All children dont learn at the same rate'.

We were once children ourselves and l can bet that not all of us attain 1st position in class, from day 1.... so why do we then put too much pressure on our kids, just for lagging behind?
Instead of flogging them, a good parent must vow to keep teaching his child (by repetition and trying other "teaching methods) UNTIL that Child can cross whatever huddle that is making him/her lag behind.

DONT KEEP BEATING YOUR CHILD OR CURSING HIM..... TEACH AND TEACH AND TEACH THEM (without using cane or verbal assault!) until they get what you are teaching.

Some would not even get it (slow learners), some would only get it if you use symbols as they relate more with such methods than cramming.

Govt needs to help this father and others like him, to become better fathers.... instead of pouring Petrol on am already burning issue.

My Take, as a father.....a responsible and loving one for that matter, with grown 'kids' to prove it (yes, they will always be 'kids' as far as l am concerned grin )

Lastpage!

1 Like

Re: Pastor Beats Wife, Daughters To Stupor In Plateau (photo) by ZirdoRoray(m): 10:11pm On Feb 12, 2017
Kdon2:

If christianity is full o f hate then what will you say of islamabad? At least chritians don't go about committing murder and slaughtering fellow human like animals in the name of allah.

the major different between xtainity and islam is that there are no direct commands and eternal rewards for holy war in the bible.
Re: Pastor Beats Wife, Daughters To Stupor In Plateau (photo) by victorazy(m): 10:19pm On Feb 12, 2017
Chanchit:
All he needs is psychiatric help.

Meanwhile is bubu back already?

Bubu wey oyibo nurse them they use him prik dey play for theatre grin
Re: Pastor Beats Wife, Daughters To Stupor In Plateau (photo) by ZirdoRoray(m): 10:30pm On Feb 12, 2017
deelobe:

It seems to be the other way round. You are full of hate. The venom coming from you is from a very bitter person who is using certain situations to generalise. Get help!

Study history to see how many hundreds of millions were killed by christians in the holy bloodlust known as the inqusition and how islam caused the death of over 300 million people in the ME/Asia/Europe.
Re: Pastor Beats Wife, Daughters To Stupor In Plateau (photo) by ZirdoRoray(m): 10:36pm On Feb 12, 2017
lastpage:

This has nothing to do with Religion..... any religion!

What he did was wrong!
Even he (The Pastor) agreed that he had over done it
He even went further to confess that he had done it before............ these are not actions of someone who is unrepentant or irredeemable!

What he is contending with is UNCONTROLLED TEMPERAMENT!
A lot of parents are also guilty of these, not because they dont love their children but because they lack "self control" and dont know when to STOP, once they get into the "grove" of these fits of temperament!

Now, being a "family matter", we should ask ourselves: Does JAILING him add any benefit to the family, at this point?
The answer is obviously NO! Not in the interest of the wife nor the children or even that of society.

The "common-sense" approach using "ADR methods" is to first punish him in a way that he will always remember without destabilising the family structure (tell him to do community service...sweet streets, clear gutters, do "School Warden" school children crossing, e.t.c).

After the 'punishment', let him write an under-taken not to "over-flog" his children again.

Then send him to "Professionals" who can HELP HIM tame his anger and let him complete a full course on "Anger Management".
The whole idea should be how to help him become a better Dad who can pass instructions to his children without using cane at all or over-doing it.
He needs Anger-management classes.

Generally, we parents must realise that 'All children dont learn at the same rate'.

We were once children ourselves and l can bet that not all of us attain 1st position in class, from day 1.... so why do we then put too much pressure on our kids, just for lagging behind?
Instead of flogging them, a good parent must vow to keep teaching his child (by repetition and trying other "teaching methods) UNTIL that Child can cross whatever huddle that is making him/her lag behind.

DONT KEEP BEATING YOUR CHILD OR CURSING HIM..... TEACH AND TEACH AND TEACH THEM (without using cane or verbal assault!) until they get what you are teaching.

Some would not even get it (slow learners), some would only get it if you use symbols as they relate more with such methods than cramming.

Govt needs to help this father and others like him, to become better fathers.... instead of pouring Petrol on am already burning issue.

My Take, as a father.....a responsible and loving one for that matter, with grown 'kids' to prove it (yes, they will always be 'kids' as far as l am concerned grin )

Lastpage!

Whether this was caused by Religion and/or psychological issues, the incident has everything to do with both. The outcomes of the mainstream religions of Xtainity, judaism and islam are less humane than other religions.
Re: Pastor Beats Wife, Daughters To Stupor In Plateau (photo) by Kdon2: 10:43pm On Feb 12, 2017
ZirdoRoray:

the major different between xtainity and islam is that there are no direct commands and eternal rewards for holy war in the bible.

Ok.
Re: Pastor Beats Wife, Daughters To Stupor In Plateau (photo) by lastpage: 10:44pm On Feb 12, 2017
ZirdoRoray:

Whether this was caused by Religion and/or psychological issues, the incident has everything to do with both. The outcomes of the mainstream religions of Xtainity, judaism and islam are less humane than other religions.

What about the outcome of traditional Religions.... like child sacrifice, is that more humane?

I am not into this religious-bashing rubbish because l know that "Your religion is in your heart and the 'reference' is how you relate with your fellow man".

Those who fight over religion or attack another over their religion are just FANATICS, no more, no less.

Focus on what the issue is, instead of attacking his religion or did you read somewhere in the Bible where his religion said he should "over-flog his daughters without compassion?

Abeg, swerve joor!

Lastpage!
Re: Pastor Beats Wife, Daughters To Stupor In Plateau (photo) by theway83: 10:51pm On Feb 12, 2017
Bokoharam pastor
Re: Pastor Beats Wife, Daughters To Stupor In Plateau (photo) by ZirdoRoray(m): 11:00pm On Feb 12, 2017
lastpage:

What about the outcome of traditional Religions.... like child sacrifice, is that more humane?

I am not into this religious-bashing rubbish because l know that "Your religion is in your heart and the 'reference' is how you relate with your fellow man".

Those who fight over religion or attack another over their religion are just FANATICS, no more, no less.

Focus on what the issue is, instead of attacking his religion or did you read somewhere in the Bible where his religion said he should "over-flog his daughters without compassion?

Abeg, swerve joor!

Lastpage!

Search on subliminals and the subconcious mind, it is just a google search away. That will help to understand how the endless commands by 'god' to destroy gentiles of other nations in the old testaments and how 'he' sends evil spirits into people can subconciously affect the mind of a human who read such fervently. Is it not funny how Satan never willingly killed anyone in the Bible but he is supposedly the worse entity in existence?

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Exotic Vehicles Recovered From Car Snatching Syndicate In Anambra State. Photos / Police Arrest Man Who Killed His Parents In Enugu (Photos) / Student Crushed To Death In Imo While Being Chased By Masquerade (Graphic Photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 54
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.