Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,456 members, 7,816,059 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 01:33 AM

Pastor Beats Wife, Daughters To Stupor In Plateau (photo) - Crime (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Pastor Beats Wife, Daughters To Stupor In Plateau (photo) (36239 Views)

Police Sergeant Caught Selling Weapons To Criminals In Plateau (photo) / Pastor Beats Landlady To Death In Anambra Over Rent, His Shrine Discovered. Pics / Mob Beats Rapist To Stupor In Ikorodu (graphic Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Pastor Beats Wife, Daughters To Stupor In Plateau (photo) by Nobody: 11:15pm On Feb 12, 2017
There we go again. Pastor!!!

Christianity is for the wicked.

How can a pastor maltreat children like this?

These one now will join BH and they ll call them muslims shey?
Re: Pastor Beats Wife, Daughters To Stupor In Plateau (photo) by Orikinla1: 11:59pm On Feb 12, 2017
The man is a psychopath.
He has a bigger problem that he did not reveal.
Unleashing the demon in him on the children will not stop until his deliverance by a true Christian church.
Re: Pastor Beats Wife, Daughters To Stupor In Plateau (photo) by Alvino1(m): 12:25am On Feb 13, 2017
"HOWEVER, HE PLEADED FOR MERCY, PROMISING TO LOVE HIS CHILDREN"
that sounds more like a trap to me..
Re: Pastor Beats Wife, Daughters To Stupor In Plateau (photo) by promisechris63(m): 12:38am On Feb 13, 2017
cold:
Pastor indeed. Christianity=insanity
you need help
Re: Pastor Beats Wife, Daughters To Stupor In Plateau (photo) by sexy74(m): 2:01am On Feb 13, 2017
Islie:

http://tribuneonlineng.com/pastor-beats-wife-daughters-stupor-plateau/

Hmm seriously, are they not paying thites and offering in his church?
Re: Pastor Beats Wife, Daughters To Stupor In Plateau (photo) by betatalk: 2:01am On Feb 13, 2017
Islie:

http://tribuneonlineng.com/pastor-beats-wife-daughters-stupor-plateau/
So it was the school that reported not the wife. If uv an animal in the house u no run until he kills u. She can separate from d animal and he visits under strict supervision or until he kills them. For family members that say a woman been brutalized should stay is as guilty as the animal

Re: Pastor Beats Wife, Daughters To Stupor In Plateau (photo) by malware: 2:22am On Feb 13, 2017
Identity confirmation..... Ohhhh na pastor, aswear na pastor.... No wonder, na dem.
Re: Pastor Beats Wife, Daughters To Stupor In Plateau (photo) by delishpot: 2:23am On Feb 13, 2017
Ahhh! The classic endure and pray. Marriage is for better for worse , if you leave him now, how do you know the next man would not be worse BS. And.........she tell for it.......

Sh is protecting Daddy image. She did not have to stay for the kids, she stayed for the I am a married woman crown Nigerian women are expected d to wear come what may! Stay for kids ke? The kids he wants to kill abi which kids?
many sheeple would never leave their daddy GO even if he is caught molesting a newborn baby. They would stand by him and increase their offering.
Re: Pastor Beats Wife, Daughters To Stupor In Plateau (photo) by akigbemaru: 2:39am On Feb 13, 2017
Pastor
Re: Pastor Beats Wife, Daughters To Stupor In Plateau (photo) by DavidEsq(m): 5:38am On Feb 13, 2017
This is one story I didn't regret reading halfway and stopping to make my conclusion. The lady has already made the pastor blame-free wen she said "it's like he's under a spiritual attack or spell". Like seriously? lipsrsealed
Re: Pastor Beats Wife, Daughters To Stupor In Plateau (photo) by Intrepid01(m): 5:43am On Feb 13, 2017
Baawaa:
When a deliverance minister need deliverance grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

"When the Deliverer needs Deliverance" - by Dr. D.K Olukoya....MFM General Overseer
Re: Pastor Beats Wife, Daughters To Stupor In Plateau (photo) by Willybos(m): 6:26am On Feb 13, 2017
yomi007k:

Well I wouldn't know but wat he did is bad and to think its a' recurrent' action makes it worse.

Maybe he shud be subjected to psychiatric evaluation. ...u neva can tell, it cud be a case of mania or bipolar disorder.
hahahahah, honestly i fink so!!
Re: Pastor Beats Wife, Daughters To Stupor In Plateau (photo) by seangy4konji: 8:54am On Feb 13, 2017
no be small thing ooo

poverty is a disease.
Re: Pastor Beats Wife, Daughters To Stupor In Plateau (photo) by Winniewinnie: 9:15am On Feb 13, 2017
ZirdoRoray:

Lies!!. He knew what came over him...He was inspired by the 'holy spirit' to beat the 'sins' out of them. Almost all of the Pastors I know are easily irritated and angered. Some even get angry when their wives call them sweet names in public. Christainity makes people full of hate for this beautiful world.
HOW DARE U INVOLVE THE HOLY SPIRIT, STOP PLAYING WITH WHAT YOU HAVE NO IDEA ABOUT. DO NOT INVOKE THE WRATH OF THE HOLY SPIRIT, JESUS FORGIVES, GOD DOES, BUT THE HOLY SPIRIT..... YOU ARE ON YOUR OWN.
Re: Pastor Beats Wife, Daughters To Stupor In Plateau (photo) by ZORO47(m): 9:21am On Feb 13, 2017
ZirdoRoray:

Lies!!. He knew what came over him...He was inspired by the 'holy spirit' to beat the 'sins' out of them. Almost all of the Pastors I know are easily irritated and angered. Some even get angry when their wives call them sweet names in public. Christainity makes people full of hate for this beautiful world.
it seems you have a lot of hate for christian pastors. Chill o grin
Re: Pastor Beats Wife, Daughters To Stupor In Plateau (photo) by Nobody: 9:55am On Feb 13, 2017
He did it under the anointing, wait till he opens his church you will see more atrocities. tongue
Re: Pastor Beats Wife, Daughters To Stupor In Plateau (photo) by consultmal97(m): 11:23am On Feb 13, 2017
yomi007k:
undecided

Side effect of burukutu n dog meat.

i swear, nah wetin cause am be that.......maybe he drank buruku wey them fament for 1year
Re: Pastor Beats Wife, Daughters To Stupor In Plateau (photo) by Ningi2020(m): 12:37pm On Feb 13, 2017
Its not new,,,, NEXT
Re: Pastor Beats Wife, Daughters To Stupor In Plateau (photo) by vainfairy7474: 4:35pm On Feb 13, 2017
ZirdoRoray:

how did u get to this stage

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Exotic Vehicles Recovered From Car Snatching Syndicate In Anambra State. Photos / Police Arrest Man Who Killed His Parents In Enugu (Photos) / Student Crushed To Death In Imo While Being Chased By Masquerade (Graphic Photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.