Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,506 members, 7,816,203 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 07:33 AM

Peak Milk And Dano Milk Battle Each Other On Twitter. See What Happened - Food (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Food / Peak Milk And Dano Milk Battle Each Other On Twitter. See What Happened (61843 Views)

What Happened To La Casera? / The Difference In Peak Milk Satchet I Noticed / Is it Nutritious to drink one tin of liquid Peak Milk daily ? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Peak Milk And Dano Milk Battle Each Other On Twitter. See What Happened by ikp120(m): 8:41pm On Feb 12, 2017
mizhefeh:
Okay
Breastmilk is still d best
Your breast milk must be very sweet. wink
Re: Peak Milk And Dano Milk Battle Each Other On Twitter. See What Happened by wendy241(f): 8:42pm On Feb 12, 2017
Bujumbura:
Peak Milk is the best but in this recession i go with Dano because your stomach don't know the diffrence only your tongue do
yes. Oh my brother no b quality na, na d one ur money reach to buy
Re: Peak Milk And Dano Milk Battle Each Other On Twitter. See What Happened by crazygod(m): 8:42pm On Feb 12, 2017
shamecurls:

Hello!

Little history you know and I will enlighten you!

After Okro left Futo, He proceeded to Heriot Watt university to obtain a 2nd degree before proceeding to Havard University for MBA. You saying Okro soup is like Biobrisky does not hurt cos its glaring that Amber Rose is the best Comparison.

Moreover, Okro soup is the official soup for Real-Madrid and Chelsea FC, So you know what that implies
Kai just stop there. Bitter leaf and egusi combine soup is the official soup of Real Madrid. angry
Re: Peak Milk And Dano Milk Battle Each Other On Twitter. See What Happened by DrayZee: 8:43pm On Feb 12, 2017
shamecurls:

Hello!

Little history you know and I will enlighten you!

After Okro left Futo, He proceeded to Heriot Watt university to obtain a 2nd degree before proceeding to Havard University for MBA. You saying Okro soup is like Biobrisky does not hurt cos its glaring that Amber Rose is the best Comparison.

Moreover, Okro soup is the official soup for Real-Madrid and Chelsea FC, So you know what that implies
Cristiano Ronaldo himself endorsed Ogbono when he visited Nigeria. Real Madrid are even considering cutting ties with Okro, as it has been proven that Okro is the sole reason for which they fell out of Copa Del Rey. Even Chelsea could not beat Burnley today, all because they decided to eat Okro this morning.

Ogbono recently signed a record deal with Roc Nation and owns two plots of land in Washington DC.
Wizkid has also signed a 12 year contract to serve in the house of Ogbono as a house boy. You think iz eazi?

1 Like

Re: Peak Milk And Dano Milk Battle Each Other On Twitter. See What Happened by Nobody: 8:44pm On Feb 12, 2017
josh77:
na nairaland and naijaloaded b next to compete.

Lolz
both are buddies, so much so that one copies verbatim from the other site
Re: Peak Milk And Dano Milk Battle Each Other On Twitter. See What Happened by peezeygwiny(m): 8:45pm On Feb 12, 2017
subtlemee:
Funny...but peak has a way of making somebody fart anyhow tongue though non can beat it's taste

As beautiful as u re dnt tell mhe u dae fart anyaw
Re: Peak Milk And Dano Milk Battle Each Other On Twitter. See What Happened by Bujumbura(m): 8:47pm On Feb 12, 2017
wendy241:
yes. Oh my brother no b quality na, na d one ur money reach to buy
Not your brother grin

I know my siblings except you want me to call my parents on speed dial grin

1 Like

Re: Peak Milk And Dano Milk Battle Each Other On Twitter. See What Happened by Nobody: 8:47pm On Feb 12, 2017
Bujumbura:
Peak Milk is the best but in this recession i go with Dano because your stomach don't know the diffrence only your tongue do
Dano full cream is N1, 150 while Peak is N850 and Dano instant is also N850. In fact, I'm considering changing to peak, thereby saving N300 each time I buy milk.
Re: Peak Milk And Dano Milk Battle Each Other On Twitter. See What Happened by shamecurls(m): 8:48pm On Feb 12, 2017
crazygod:

Kai just stop there. Bitter leaf and egusi combine soup is the official soup of Real Madrid. angry

Where re talking about soup and not herbal concoction!

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Peak Milk And Dano Milk Battle Each Other On Twitter. See What Happened by Bujumbura(m): 8:49pm On Feb 12, 2017
candy:

Dano full cream is N1, 150 while Peak is N850 and Dano instant is also N850. In fact, I'm considering changing to peak, thereby saving N300 each time I buy milk.
Are you for real shocked

Why should i buy Dano at an expensive rate when Peak is onthe shelf
Re: Peak Milk And Dano Milk Battle Each Other On Twitter. See What Happened by crazygod(m): 8:50pm On Feb 12, 2017
shamecurls:

Where re talking about soup and not herbal concoction!
Chai.... Bitterleaf and egusi soup na rich man soup. U don't know nothing. angry

1 Like

Re: Peak Milk And Dano Milk Battle Each Other On Twitter. See What Happened by timota(m): 8:51pm On Feb 12, 2017
Afam4eva:
Why's peak milk acting like the underdog when they're at the top. Someone should tell those in charge of their social media accounts which level they are.
peak are the underdog presently cos their price is high and a lot of people go for the cheaper
Re: Peak Milk And Dano Milk Battle Each Other On Twitter. See What Happened by Ishilove: 8:51pm On Feb 12, 2017
Shamecurls and Drayzee, you two are not serious at all.

Re: Peak Milk And Dano Milk Battle Each Other On Twitter. See What Happened by shamecurls(m): 8:53pm On Feb 12, 2017
crazygod:

Chai.... Bitterleaf and egusi soup na rich man soup. U don't know nothing. angry

In the league of Okro soup, Bitterleaf and Egusi soup is a learner. Division 2 is where it belongs. We re talking about "Top Soups"

1 Like

Re: Peak Milk And Dano Milk Battle Each Other On Twitter. See What Happened by iclass: 8:53pm On Feb 12, 2017
Dano full cream milk all the way! Dano is rich and creamy. I like the taste. Been taking Dano since 2001.I find peak milk horrible these day ever since they launched that peacadomo thingy. Its just bland. The quality has reduced. I'd rather buy cowbell now than peak. At least with cowbell i know what I'm paying for. #teamdanomilk. BTW Dano is now more expensive than peak and people are still buying it. Thats to show that people love it and now prefer it to peak. Peak is just living on past glory. Peak milk #800 - 850. Dano milk. #900 - 950.
Re: Peak Milk And Dano Milk Battle Each Other On Twitter. See What Happened by PRISTINEMUSCLES: 8:56pm On Feb 12, 2017
Peak milk is gradually loosing it. Why throw shades at dano milk? Peak is just living on past glory. Make we even check am out self, dano beat peak flawless.
Re: Peak Milk And Dano Milk Battle Each Other On Twitter. See What Happened by shamecurls(m): 8:57pm On Feb 12, 2017
DrayZee:

Cristiano Ronaldo himself endorsed Ogbono when he visited Nigeria. Real Madrid are even considering cutting ties with Okro, as it has been proven that Okro is the sole reason for which they fell out of Copa Del Rey. Even Chelsea could not beat Burnley today, all because they decided to eat Okro this morning.

Ogbono recently signed a record deal with Roc Nation and owns two plots of land in Washington DC.
Wizkid has also signed a 12 year contract to serve in the house of Ogbono as a house boy. You think iz eazi?

Hello! You have a right to hype your herbal concoction. If it might intrest you, which I believe you know but will want to shy away from the bitter truth. Ties where cut with Okro soup of recent due to a cheaper bargain that came from Ogbono soup. Its very expensive maintaining ties with Ogbono soup which every tom, dick and harry is after at the moment as its the cheapest and most affordable.

Okro soup as set a stage, class and uniqueness for itself in the world stage and cannot be cajoled to fall.

Its just like you comparing Mercedes with Peugeot.

1 Like

Re: Peak Milk And Dano Milk Battle Each Other On Twitter. See What Happened by Gebbson007(m): 8:58pm On Feb 12, 2017
mizhefeh:
Okay

Do u v sm ¿
Re: Peak Milk And Dano Milk Battle Each Other On Twitter. See What Happened by Nobody: 8:58pm On Feb 12, 2017
RIP Dano
Re: Peak Milk And Dano Milk Battle Each Other On Twitter. See What Happened by Mightyraw(m): 9:00pm On Feb 12, 2017
mizhefeh:
Okay

Can i drink u grin
Re: Peak Milk And Dano Milk Battle Each Other On Twitter. See What Happened by Mouthgag: 9:05pm On Feb 12, 2017
mizhefeh:
Okay

I will suck you any day any time kiss
Re: Peak Milk And Dano Milk Battle Each Other On Twitter. See What Happened by Icecream4U(m): 9:07pm On Feb 12, 2017
subtlemee:
Funny...but peak has a way of making somebody fart anyhow tongue though non can beat it's taste
you dey fart anyhow? shocked
No go near me oo
Re: Peak Milk And Dano Milk Battle Each Other On Twitter. See What Happened by justjify(m): 9:10pm On Feb 12, 2017
mizhefeh:
Okay

To drink Garri/ Garium Sulphate?
Come oh! I go like try am with your own breast milk. grin grin
Re: Peak Milk And Dano Milk Battle Each Other On Twitter. See What Happened by irenmwinfo(m): 9:10pm On Feb 12, 2017
some of these people that manage their handle can be under alcohol sometimes. Alcohol effect.... lolz
Re: Peak Milk And Dano Milk Battle Each Other On Twitter. See What Happened by itzemar(m): 9:13pm On Feb 12, 2017
Bujumbura:
Cowbell came with Sachet milk and crash the market share of Peak.

Today Peak is struggling for competition that's why they turned bully on other milk company

I'm boycotting Peak Milk for looking down on Onitsha my beloved city

if you like boycott from now till eternity, peak will still sell... their epic reply has made me a fan already. wink

3 Likes

Re: Peak Milk And Dano Milk Battle Each Other On Twitter. See What Happened by buffalowings: 9:28pm On Feb 12, 2017
Haha epic

Re: Peak Milk And Dano Milk Battle Each Other On Twitter. See What Happened by Jammiiee(m): 9:32pm On Feb 12, 2017
That's not true, Hollandia milk beats peak hands down, flawlessly sad angry
subtlemee:
Re: Peak Milk And Dano Milk Battle Each Other On Twitter. See What Happened by AyamConfidence(m): 9:32pm On Feb 12, 2017
josh77:
na nairaland and naijaloaded b next to compete.

Lolz
make naijaloaded no think am ooo cos na die them go just die once

1 Like

Re: Peak Milk And Dano Milk Battle Each Other On Twitter. See What Happened by Nobody: 9:35pm On Feb 12, 2017
mizhefeh:
Okay

Please where do they sell that one ? I need to buy. Or do you sell?
Re: Peak Milk And Dano Milk Battle Each Other On Twitter. See What Happened by Dfinex(f): 9:39pm On Feb 12, 2017
shamecurls:

In the league of Okro soup, Bitterleaf and Egusi soup is a learner. Division 2 is where it belongs. We re talking about "Top Soups"

Lol...oga, u and crazygod abeg how the thing dey do una.....the bone of contention here is peak and Dano milk. how Okro, ogbono and egusi soup take enter the marra??
Re: Peak Milk And Dano Milk Battle Each Other On Twitter. See What Happened by pedrilo: 9:41pm On Feb 12, 2017
Peak is a trouble Milker.

1 Like

Re: Peak Milk And Dano Milk Battle Each Other On Twitter. See What Happened by agrovick(m): 9:46pm On Feb 12, 2017
I go with peak simply because Dano forgot to include sugar in its combination.
That's an unforgivable sin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

A Dolphin Caught And Slaughtered In Agge, Bayelsa State (Pictures) / Have You Ever Eaten Ghana Fufu? (photo) / I Was Served Groundnuts, Garden Egg, Coke, Sweet At A Wedding Today Pics

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.