Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,609 members, 7,816,509 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 12:22 PM

Peak Milk And Dano Milk Battle Each Other On Twitter. See What Happened - Food (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Food / Peak Milk And Dano Milk Battle Each Other On Twitter. See What Happened (61847 Views)

What Happened To La Casera? / The Difference In Peak Milk Satchet I Noticed / Is it Nutritious to drink one tin of liquid Peak Milk daily ? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Peak Milk And Dano Milk Battle Each Other On Twitter. See What Happened by Bgorgeous: 9:50pm On Feb 12, 2017
Bring it on ! Peck milk has recognized a competition haha for this recession Na Dano milk dey do me well o Na der l kak
Re: Peak Milk And Dano Milk Battle Each Other On Twitter. See What Happened by shamecurls(m): 9:50pm On Feb 12, 2017
Dfinex:

Lol...oga, u and crazygod abeg how the thing dey do una.....the bone of contention here is peak and Dano milk. how Okro, ogbono and egusi soup take enter the marra??

Dont mind the league of image batterers who have put it upon themselves to tarnish, diminish and less quantify the deliciousness, sumptuousness and enrichment of Okro Soup.

I know it takes a lot to be successful, But at the height where Okro soup has gotten to, coupled with the fact which is glaring to all, that it took Okro soup decades of consistency to get to this stage. I wont stand and watch someone ridicule Okro soup as am a patriotic citizen of its Nation.

Thanks for your advice. I will rest my case but cant promise that I wont reply any insult towards my stomach mentor.

Regards
Re: Peak Milk And Dano Milk Battle Each Other On Twitter. See What Happened by crazygod(m): 9:56pm On Feb 12, 2017
Dfinex:

Lol...oga, u and crazygod abeg how the thing dey do una.....the bone of contention here is peak and Dano milk. how Okro, ogbono and egusi soup take enter the marra??
No mind that guy. He needs to know okro soup is over rated. The soup dey fall hands for beard gangs. Bitterleaf and egusi soup always gat ur back
Re: Peak Milk And Dano Milk Battle Each Other On Twitter. See What Happened by Nobody: 9:57pm On Feb 12, 2017
ProfEinstein:
Peak 2 : 0 Dano grin
I de text you; handicap win grin
Re: Peak Milk And Dano Milk Battle Each Other On Twitter. See What Happened by Dfinex(f): 9:57pm On Feb 12, 2017
shamecurls:

Dont mind the league of image batterers who have put it upon themselves to tarnish, diminish and less quantify the deliciousness, sumptuousness and enrichment of Okro Soup.

I know it takes a lot to be successful, But at the height where Okro soup has gotten to, coupled with the fact which is glaring to all, that it took Okro soup decades of consistency to get to this stage. I wont stand and watch someone ridicule Okro soup as am a patriotic citizen of its Nation.

Thanks for your advice. I will rest my case but cant promise that I wont reply any insult towards my stomach mentor.

Regards

lolssss.....that's really funny. ....I think I'm beginning to like ur okra soup too
Re: Peak Milk And Dano Milk Battle Each Other On Twitter. See What Happened by Emassive(m): 9:59pm On Feb 12, 2017
Bros Dano is more expensive than Peak Milk if you buy it always then you will know. Dano full Cream 400g 1200 while Peak Milk 400g is 900-950ngn. Unless you are buying Dano coolcow which is a lower milk grade (Instant filled).
Bujumbura:
Peak Milk is the best but in this recession i go with Dano because your stomach don't know the diffrence only your tongue do
Re: Peak Milk And Dano Milk Battle Each Other On Twitter. See What Happened by bettercreature(m): 9:59pm On Feb 12, 2017
Ahmeduana:

DANO ALL THE WAY, IT DISSOLVES EASILY, AND IT SCENT REALL NATURAL MILK, UNLIKE peak THAT TURNS TO DUNKULE (seeds) UNDER HOT WATER AND SCENT LIKE SOYA BEANS
reverse is the case cheesy grin grin
Re: Peak Milk And Dano Milk Battle Each Other On Twitter. See What Happened by DrayZee: 10:00pm On Feb 12, 2017
shamecurls:

Hello! You have a right to hype your herbal concoction. If it might intrest you, which I believe you know but will want to shy away from the bitter truth. Ties where cut with Okro soup of recent due to a cheaper bargain that came from Ogbono soup. Its very expensive maintaining ties with Ogbono soup which every tom, dick and harry is after at the moment as its the cheapest and most affordable.

Okro soup as set a stage, class and uniqueness for itself in the world stage and cannot be cajoled to fall.

Its just like you comparing Mercedes with Peugeot.
Ogbeni let me tell you, Ogbono has gone global. With it's scrumptious taste, deliciousness and the added feature of "drawing", it is no wonder the Queen of England decided to form a tight bond with the Bini people, a bond that lasts till this day.
Queen Maria Antoinette, upon learning that there was no cake to serve the Lords in the Rousseau Palace said to her servants, "Let them eat Ogbono".
Even Cleopatra said it that "All strange and terrible events are welcome, but Okro we despise"

As you can see, the high and mighty women in the world, who have good taste in food, have all given testimony to the magnificence that is Ogbono.
Legend has it, that Napoleon Bonaparte was defeated after being lured by the smell of Ogbono, whichbrought him to his untimely death at the hands of the Britons.

Ogbono is indeed an important part of human history.

3 Likes

Re: Peak Milk And Dano Milk Battle Each Other On Twitter. See What Happened by GogetterMD(m): 10:02pm On Feb 12, 2017
subtlemee:
Funny...but peak has a way of making somebody fart anyhow tongue though non can beat it's taste
You haven't tried Coast or Oldenburger then
Re: Peak Milk And Dano Milk Battle Each Other On Twitter. See What Happened by Nobody: 10:03pm On Feb 12, 2017
interesting
Re: Peak Milk And Dano Milk Battle Each Other On Twitter. See What Happened by Chadso(m): 10:04pm On Feb 12, 2017
mizhefeh:
Okay

Breastmilk is still d best

Shey you would do like coco and gimme small lemme suck
Re: Peak Milk And Dano Milk Battle Each Other On Twitter. See What Happened by tifany89(m): 10:15pm On Feb 12, 2017
Meeloreh:
Peak has its trade name and rich and wee still be finding trouble. Some people are like this real life o. Peak shuu leave Dano now. Let them advertise their own instead of shading the other
True talk between #naturalbeauty
Re: Peak Milk And Dano Milk Battle Each Other On Twitter. See What Happened by Obdk: 10:19pm On Feb 12, 2017
crazygod:

Kai just stop there. Bitter leaf and egusi combine soup is the official soup of Real Madrid. angry

Atlast somebody with sense... Official Sunday soup. Heaven
Re: Peak Milk And Dano Milk Battle Each Other On Twitter. See What Happened by Obdk: 10:25pm On Feb 12, 2017
shamecurls:

In the league of Okro soup, Bitterleaf and Egusi soup is a learner. Division 2 is where it belongs. We re talking about "Top Soups"

U no get sense walahi

Re: Peak Milk And Dano Milk Battle Each Other On Twitter. See What Happened by Acidosis(m): 10:30pm On Feb 12, 2017
PrettyCrystal:
Just like the EFCC, these people need to be professional

The world is gradually moving away from those professional bureaucratic nonsense.
Re: Peak Milk And Dano Milk Battle Each Other On Twitter. See What Happened by shamecurls(m): 10:32pm On Feb 12, 2017
DrayZee:

Ogbeni let me tell you, Ogbono has gone global. With it's scrumptious taste, deliciousness and the added feature of "drawing", it is no wonder the Queen of England decided to form a tight bond with the Bini people, a bond that lasts till this day.
Queen Maria Antoinette, upon learning that there was no cake to serve the Lords in the Rousseau Palace said to her servants, "Let them eat Ogbono".

Even Cleopatra said it that "All strange and terrible events are welcome, but Okro we despise"

As you can see, the high and mighty women in the world, who have good taste in food, have all given testimony to the magnificence that is Ogbono.

Legend has it, that Napoleon Bonaparte was defeated after being lured by the smell of Ogbono, whichbrought him to his untimely death at the hands of the Britons.

I have seen you re willing to go into history which I was believing you will shy away from as it was Okro soup`s strong hold. I will analyze your faults which you can confirm from any reliable source like Wikipedia or any valid and reputable history-book.

1.) You claimed the queen of England had to form a tight bond with Benin people because of Ogbono soup. Please can you enlighten all what happened after then? Same Queen invaded Benin Kingdom after she ate Okro soup and noticed Ogbono was of no relevance. History has it that at a point, after the British invasion, Half of Benin Kingdom was an Okro plantation has the queen was so delighted in the delicacy.

2.)You also mentioned Queen Maria Antoinette, about her realization that there was no cake!. You really make me laugh has u have failed to be able to decode history. " upon learning that there was no cake to serve the Lords in the Rousseau Palace" The word "Cake" as at that year significantly imply "Okro-Soup". Yes! Ogbono was around that time but it was a substitute. She had to order a substitute for the Lords as it could not be heard of that there was no Okro and its substitute.

I could go on and on to counter your points and expanciate but I have chosen to deviate and enlighten you more on where Okro stands in history.

Going back to the roots where civilization started, Okro made a big impact and immediately took its stage with exquisite class. The first true pharaoh of Egypt, Narmer, ate Okro-soup throughout his life time. It was believed that inspiration that led to civilization specifically came from the consumption of Okro-soup. At that time and period, Ony Nermar was allowed to eat Okro-soup.

As at 2550 B.C, Sargon the Great, in Mesopotamia said "Let us never know what old age is. Let us know the happiness Okro-soup brings, not count the years." It was a powerful quote that led to modern warfare as at that time, as people were ready to give-up there life at the war-front after consuming Okro soup.

I can go on and on.........

3 Likes

Re: Peak Milk And Dano Milk Battle Each Other On Twitter. See What Happened by metallisc(m): 10:37pm On Feb 12, 2017
mizhefeh:
Okay

wait ooo... ayam coming to suck breast! grin grin

wafeku laleyin!! grin grin

Re: Peak Milk And Dano Milk Battle Each Other On Twitter. See What Happened by wristbangle: 10:40pm On Feb 12, 2017
aljazira:
If this 'nonsense ' gets messier, peak will sack their person in charge of its twitter handle. It is totally unprofessional and uncalled for.

It is professional way of advertising their products.

Lol very funny shade btw Friesland Wamco plc (Peak) and Arla Foods (Dano)
Re: Peak Milk And Dano Milk Battle Each Other On Twitter. See What Happened by metallisc(m): 10:40pm On Feb 12, 2017
Shortyy:

They're professionals. All work and no play... You know the rest

Re: Peak Milk And Dano Milk Battle Each Other On Twitter. See What Happened by Bujumbura(m): 10:46pm On Feb 12, 2017
DrayZee:

I will open a thread where you guys can debate it and i promise you it will get to Frontpage

Cc shamecurls
Re: Peak Milk And Dano Milk Battle Each Other On Twitter. See What Happened by mizhefeh(f): 10:46pm On Feb 12, 2017
metallisc:

wait ooo... ayam coming to suck breast! grin grin

wafeku laleyin!! grin grin
No forget to bring straw grin grin grin
Re: Peak Milk And Dano Milk Battle Each Other On Twitter. See What Happened by metallisc(m): 10:49pm On Feb 12, 2017
mizhefeh:

No forget to bring straw grin grin grin

kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss

Re: Peak Milk And Dano Milk Battle Each Other On Twitter. See What Happened by Nobody: 10:53pm On Feb 12, 2017
Lol...it is paining peak. They have major competition. I am sure they will soon go and look for three crown's trouble
Re: Peak Milk And Dano Milk Battle Each Other On Twitter. See What Happened by NevetsIbot(m): 10:56pm On Feb 12, 2017
brutality
Re: Peak Milk And Dano Milk Battle Each Other On Twitter. See What Happened by lollmaolol(m): 10:56pm On Feb 12, 2017
Iamwrath:
Hehehehehehehe

Crazy media assistants all over

Thats the quality required from them.
Re: Peak Milk And Dano Milk Battle Each Other On Twitter. See What Happened by hardon1(m): 11:02pm On Feb 12, 2017
i bet the staffs behind those handles have not been paid 3 mnths salary. na peak first find trouble sha!
Re: Peak Milk And Dano Milk Battle Each Other On Twitter. See What Happened by Dexema(m): 11:09pm On Feb 12, 2017
mizhefeh:
Okay

Toh drink Garri Jesus is a Christian.
Re: Peak Milk And Dano Milk Battle Each Other On Twitter. See What Happened by Dexema(m): 11:12pm On Feb 12, 2017
frenchwine:
Small small shildren. Who has time for all these overpriced milk sef?
Omo breast milk is the way forward for me in this recession.
Maybe cocoice can supply you some
Re: Peak Milk And Dano Milk Battle Each Other On Twitter. See What Happened by Origin(f): 11:21pm On Feb 12, 2017
aljazira:
If this 'nonsense ' gets messier, peak will sack their person in charge of its twitter handle. It is totally unprofessional and uncalled for.

So not so. Free upgraded advertising. Got you all talking. Even their paid adverts may not have not generated this much publicity .

After all this I go shopping i walk down the aisle and back, down and back, then I choose the cheapest milk. Define Recession.
Re: Peak Milk And Dano Milk Battle Each Other On Twitter. See What Happened by CrazyScientist: 11:28pm On Feb 12, 2017
mizhefeh:
Okay

It still got Cocoice Evicted grin
Re: Peak Milk And Dano Milk Battle Each Other On Twitter. See What Happened by DrayZee: 11:54pm On Feb 12, 2017
Bujumbura:
I will open a thread where you guys can debate it and i promise you it will get to Frontpage

Cc shamecurls
Ok sa

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

A Dolphin Caught And Slaughtered In Agge, Bayelsa State (Pictures) / Have You Ever Eaten Ghana Fufu? (photo) / I Was Served Groundnuts, Garden Egg, Coke, Sweet At A Wedding Today Pics

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.