Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,166,373 members, 7,864,712 topics. Date: Wednesday, 19 June 2024 at 03:13 AM

Pre-0rder From USA and Canada Via Cotonue -- Attached**VIDEO**@@ Continued - Autos (22) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Autos / Pre-0rder From USA and Canada Via Cotonue -- Attached**VIDEO**@@ Continued (89108 Views)

Auto Sales From USA And Canada. / Cars With A Great Discount And Minimum Fees From The USA And Canada! / Compare The Prices Of Suv Cleared Via Cotonue And Apapa/tincan (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (19) (20) (21) (22) (23) (24) (25) ... (70) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Pre-0rder From USA and Canada Via Cotonue -- Attached**VIDEO**@@ Continued by davejos: 4:45pm On Apr 03, 2010
montreo sport 1998-2002 prices pls thanks
Re: Pre-0rder From USA and Canada Via Cotonue -- Attached**VIDEO**@@ Continued by westcoz(m): 6:23pm On Apr 03, 2010
pls. wats d price of d Toyota Camry u posted? westcoz2@yahoo.com

H[color=#000099]ere is another cheap ride, why break the bank to drive a reliable car.
Year: 1997
Make: Toyota
Model: Camry
Trim: LE
We specialize in Narrowing the gaps btw great ride and affordabilities.

For more info and concerns . . . . . .Femmmy.moto@gmail.com . . . . .Check out the pixs and imagine all what you cld do with this beauty.

With extra 60K Naira to whatever price we agreed on . . . . .This ride would be cleared in Lagos Nigeria . . . .shsssss, dont tell no one
[/color]
Re: Pre-0rder From USA and Canada Via Cotonue -- Attached**VIDEO**@@ Continued by Fhemmmy: 8:05pm On Apr 03, 2010
westcoz:

pls. wats d price of d Toyota Camry u posted? westcoz2@yahoo.com

H[color=#000099]ere is another cheap ride, why break the bank to drive a reliable car.
Year: 1997
Make: Toyota
Model: Camry
Trim: LE
We specialize in Narrowing the gaps btw great ride and affordabilities.

For more info and concerns . . . . . .Femmmy.moto@gmail.com . . . . .Check out the pixs and imagine all what you cld do with this beauty.

With extra 60K Naira to whatever price we agreed on . . . . .This ride would be cleared in Lagos Nigeria . . . .shsssss, dont tell no one
[/color]

Hello Sir,

Thank you for taking time to check our our thread and services.
We take so much pride in what we sell and we will not be undersold.

That particular 1997 Camry could be your for only 920K Naira . . . . . .send us mail for more info Femmmy.moto@gmail.com
Re: Pre-0rder From USA and Canada Via Cotonue -- Attached**VIDEO**@@ Continued by Fhemmmy: 8:18pm On Apr 03, 2010
davejos:

montreo sport 1998-2002 prices pls thanks

Hello Sir,

Thank you for taking the time to check out our thread . . . . . We take so much pride in what we sell and with no compromise.

For a 1998 Montero Sport, we will deliver a reliable one to you at a cost of 1.12M
For a 1999 Montero Sport, we will deliver a reliable one to you at a cost of 1.22M
For a 2000 Montero Sport, we will deliver a reliable one to you at a cost of 1.62M
For a 2001 Montero Sport, we will deliver a reliable one to you at a cost of 1.81M
For a 2002 Montero Sport, we will deliver a reliable one to you at a cost of 1.82M

The quoted price will take care of
Buying
Shipping
Clearing and delivering to a Lagos Address.

For more info and concerns . . . . . . . Femmmy.moto@gmail.com
Re: Pre-0rder From USA and Canada Via Cotonue -- Attached**VIDEO**@@ Continued by westcoz(m): 8:37pm On Apr 03, 2010
Thanks 4 yr reply!!! am always on NL everyday just to check d Auto sec. still avnt made my choice. i still av like 2 months to think but my money is ready.

pls. make sure u always put d prices of d cars u post.

Thanks alot!
Re: Pre-0rder From USA and Canada Via Cotonue -- Attached**VIDEO**@@ Continued by Fhemmmy: 8:40pm On Apr 03, 2010
westcoz:

Thanks 4 yr reply!!! am always on NL everyday just to check d Auto sec. still avnt made my choice. i still av like 2 months to think but my money is ready.

pls. make sure u always put d prices of d cars u post.

Thanks alot!

We have a policy of making sure that we respond to all inquiries within a reasonable time . . . . . . We know that you time is important to you and we will always respect that.
We look forward to handing you a key to a dream ride of yours soon.
Re: Pre-0rder From USA and Canada Via Cotonue -- Attached**VIDEO**@@ Continued by Fhemmmy: 11:42pm On Apr 03, 2010
We appreciate your patronage. . . . . . Thanks
Re: Pre-0rder From USA and Canada Via Cotonue -- Attached**VIDEO**@@ Continued by adexfem(m): 10:17am On Apr 04, 2010
HAPPY EASTER BRO!!!
Re: Pre-0rder From USA and Canada Via Cotonue -- Attached**VIDEO**@@ Continued by Fhemmmy: 12:56pm On Apr 04, 2010
adexfem:

HAPPY EASTER BRO!!!

I wish you same and the blessings of the season will give us our hearty desire . . .
Re: Pre-0rder From USA and Canada Via Cotonue -- Attached**VIDEO**@@ Continued by Fhemmmy: 9:28pm On Apr 04, 2010
It is a bright sunny day.
Re: Pre-0rder From USA and Canada Via Cotonue -- Attached**VIDEO**@@ Continued by chelseabmw(m): 12:34pm On Apr 05, 2010
[size=13pt]Its good to be good[/size]
Re: Pre-0rder From USA and Canada Via Cotonue -- Attached**VIDEO**@@ Continued by Fhemmmy: 12:36pm On Apr 05, 2010
Happy Easter Monday, Chief . . .
Re: Pre-0rder From USA and Canada Via Cotonue -- Attached**VIDEO**@@ Continued by Fhemmmy: 6:01pm On Apr 05, 2010
We are big on safety
Re: Pre-0rder From USA and Canada Via Cotonue -- Attached**VIDEO**@@ Continued by Fhemmmy: 1:02am On Apr 06, 2010
Many more deals to come . . .Stay tuned
Re: Pre-0rder From USA and Canada Via Cotonue -- Attached**VIDEO**@@ Continued by Fhemmmy: 1:27pm On Apr 06, 2010
It is another week, and goodness and mercy shall follow us . . . . . . .Amen
Re: Pre-0rder From USA and Canada Via Cotonue -- Attached**VIDEO**@@ Continued by Fhemmmy: 4:15pm On Apr 06, 2010
Another day, another $$$$$$$$$$$$$s
Re: Pre-0rder From USA and Canada Via Cotonue -- Attached**VIDEO**@@ Continued by Fhemmmy: 8:27pm On Apr 06, 2010
No compromise at all . . . . . . . Femmmy.moto@gmail.com
Re: Pre-0rder From USA and Canada Via Cotonue -- Attached**VIDEO**@@ Continued by Fhemmmy: 2:19am On Apr 07, 2010
We remain humble
Re: Pre-0rder From USA and Canada Via Cotonue -- Attached**VIDEO**@@ Continued by Fhemmmy: 1:21pm On Apr 07, 2010
Never too late to place that order . . . .
Re: Pre-0rder From USA and Canada Via Cotonue -- Attached**VIDEO**@@ Continued by Fhemmmy: 5:15pm On Apr 07, 2010
Could be cheaper than you thought . . . . . .
Re: Pre-0rder From USA and Canada Via Cotonue -- Attached**VIDEO**@@ Continued by Fhemmmy: 10:09pm On Apr 07, 2010
Have you been looking for something affordable for your growing family?
This is a 1998 Sienna with leather interior and smooth like a snail and fast like a leopard.

For more info . . . . .  Femmmy.moto@gmail.com . . . .  See the machine and imagine all the imaginable

We will never be undersold.

Re: Pre-0rder From USA and Canada Via Cotonue -- Attached**VIDEO**@@ Continued by Fhemmmy: 10:10pm On Apr 07, 2010
Moreeeeeeeeeeeeeeee. . . . . . Femmmy.moto@gmail.com

Re: Pre-0rder From USA and Canada Via Cotonue -- Attached**VIDEO**@@ Continued by Fhemmmy: 10:11pm On Apr 07, 2010
Still more

Re: Pre-0rder From USA and Canada Via Cotonue -- Attached**VIDEO**@@ Continued by nyrol(m): 10:54pm On Apr 07, 2010
nice ride! Hope its also pocket friendly grin. i doff my cap
Re: Pre-0rder From USA and Canada Via Cotonue -- Attached**VIDEO**@@ Continued by labamba(m): 11:40pm On Apr 07, 2010
How much can i get any of these cars ?

Acura MDX 05 & 07
aUDI Q7 07
AUDI Q9 07
FX 35 03
Re: Pre-0rder From USA and Canada Via Cotonue -- Attached**VIDEO**@@ Continued by Fhemmmy: 3:15am On Apr 08, 2010
nyrol:

nice ride! Hope its also pocket friendly grin. i doff my cap

You know we always have a pocket friendly deals all the time . . . . . U are one of our great clients and we will always make it happen . . . . . Thanks
Re: Pre-0rder From USA and Canada Via Cotonue -- Attached**VIDEO**@@ Continued by Fhemmmy: 3:23am On Apr 08, 2010
labamba:

Acura MDX 05 & 07
aUDI Q7 07
AUDI Q9 07
FX 35 03

Thank you sir for your inquiries, we appreciate your time, and we remain humble.
We are already working on your inquiries and we will get back to you within few hours . . . . . Thanks for your understanding and looking forward to doing business with you.

For any other info or concerns . . . . . . Femmmy.moto@gmail.com
Re: Pre-0rder From USA and Canada Via Cotonue -- Attached**VIDEO**@@ Continued by tunde1200(m): 5:17am On Apr 08, 2010
i need a car 400k and very clean and modern one one can u help me out please
Re: Pre-0rder From USA and Canada Via Cotonue -- Attached**VIDEO**@@ Continued by Fhemmmy: 12:50pm On Apr 08, 2010
tunde1200:

i need a car 400k and very clean and modern one one can u help me out please

Hello Sir,

400K is a lot of money, however, for a Tokunbo Car from my end here, that would be very tough to come by, for the simple reasons stated below.
If we have to send the Car thru Cotonue.

Shipping = 1100$$
Transportation to the port = 200$$
Courier and Bank Charges = 200$$ - If you make the payment at once.
Clearing and taking to Nigeria = 1300$$
That already = 425,600 Naira

We yet to buy the car, so even if we get the car for free, 400K will still not be enough . . . . . I would advice that you add something to the budget or you check out something within Nigeria.
For more info and concerns: Femmmy.moto@gmail.com
Re: Pre-0rder From USA and Canada Via Cotonue -- Attached**VIDEO**@@ Continued by Fhemmmy: 1:29pm On Apr 08, 2010
labamba:

Acura MDX 05 & 07
aUDI Q7 07
AUDI Q9 07
FX 35 03

Hello Sir,

Thank you for your patience . . . . . We take so much pride in what we sell and will always thrive to give the best to our customers.

For a 2005 Acura MDX Touring = 2.98M Naira
For a 2006 Acura MDX Touring = 3.31M Naira
For a 2007 Acura MDX Technology = 4.79M Naira

For a 2007 Audi Q7 3.6 Premium = 5.41M Naira

There is nothing like Audi Q9 for 2007, so we will assume that you meant 2009 Audi Q7, however, we are subject to mistakes as we human, so please advice us and we will quote you if that was a mistake on our part.

For a 2009 Audi Q7 3.6 Premium = 8.01M Naira

For a 2003 Infiniti FX35 = 3.38M Naira.

Please note that the price quoted above are all inclusive of buying, shipping and clearing, and we will deliver to a Lagos address.

For more info and concerns: Femmmy.moto@gmail.com . . . . , Check out the posted pictures and imagine all the possibilities.

I duff my hat for your taste in rides.

Re: Pre-0rder From USA and Canada Via Cotonue -- Attached**VIDEO**@@ Continued by Fhemmmy: 1:30pm On Apr 08, 2010
More of the 2005 MDX . . . . .too hot to behold

Re: Pre-0rder From USA and Canada Via Cotonue -- Attached**VIDEO**@@ Continued by Fhemmmy: 1:31pm On Apr 08, 2010
Yet more, still same price . . . . . . Femmmy.moto@gmail.com

(1) (2) (3) ... (19) (20) (21) (22) (23) (24) (25) ... (70) (Reply)

Unlimited Free Carfax Autocheck Vehicle History Report / US Air Force Unveils Flying Car That Could Shuttle Troops Across War Zones (Pix) / I Need A 18 Seater Toyota Hiace Bus

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.