Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,163,477 members, 7,854,075 topics. Date: Saturday, 08 June 2024 at 10:24 AM

Pre-0rder From USA and Canada Via Cotonue -- Attached**VIDEO**@@ Continued - Autos (33) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Autos / Pre-0rder From USA and Canada Via Cotonue -- Attached**VIDEO**@@ Continued (88989 Views)

Auto Sales From USA And Canada. / Cars With A Great Discount And Minimum Fees From The USA And Canada! / Compare The Prices Of Suv Cleared Via Cotonue And Apapa/tincan (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (30) (31) (32) (33) (34) (35) (36) ... (70) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Pre-0rder From USA and Canada Via Cotonue -- Attached**VIDEO**@@ Continued by Fhemmmy: 11:53pm On May 27, 2010
OYINBOGOJU:

@Phemmy

I need MACK TRUCK on pre-order deal, 96 model clean in and out and working perfect.

get back to me on niyi702002@yahoo.com

why have you refused to get back to me before as promised?.

Chief,

Please forgive us . . . . . We have been so busy with other deal, however, we do appreciate your time, and we will do our best to get back to you ASAP . . . . . . once again, sincere apologies from the bottom of our hearts

BTW . . . . .Great suggestion on your thread regarding the Pre-Order mess.
Re: Pre-0rder From USA and Canada Via Cotonue -- Attached**VIDEO**@@ Continued by Fhemmmy: 12:19am On May 28, 2010
Here is what is available

Re: Pre-0rder From USA and Canada Via Cotonue -- Attached**VIDEO**@@ Continued by Damola12: 7:31am On May 28, 2010
Thank u 4 d kwik response.I'l b ready real soon i'm almost sure it'l b thru u or german wen i am una tumuch, Question doz the 6cyl giv problem? I'm kind of a v6 fan bt not at d cost of reliabilty.I uze an 07 company hilux and got hookd on v6 mayb u cn undastand nw.R d quotes 4 manual transmission?
Re: Pre-0rder From USA and Canada Via Cotonue -- Attached**VIDEO**@@ Continued by Fhemmmy: 1:29pm On May 28, 2010
Damola12:

Thank u 4 d kwik response.I'l b ready real soon i'm almost sure it'l b thru u or german wen i am una tumuch, Question doz the 6cyl giv problem? I'm kind of a v6 fan bt not at d cost of reliabilty.I uze an 07 company hilux and got hookd on v6 mayb u cn undastand nw.R d quotes 4 manual transmission?

Anytime you are ready Sir, we will be willing to get you the best value for your money.
If you decide to go with German007 as well, he is a great brother, and an Auto NL family, so it is still in the family.

The V6 has no problem at all, as a matter of fact, i cant stand a 4 Cylinder car for myself, cos i love power that 4 Cylinder cant give me, i hate to have to beg my car to get ready and move once the light is green.

You know the feeling when you are at the stop light and the light is about to be green and some dude wanna show off their rides against yours, and madam dey beside you, and you wanna zoom first and you have to be praying and fasting for the car to move fast? I hate those, so i go for V6 and not some toys.

However, the mechanics in Nigeria has succeeded in convincing people to never go for 4 Cylinder, cos they dont wanna learn something new
Re: Pre-0rder From USA and Canada Via Cotonue -- Attached**VIDEO**@@ Continued by Damola12: 1:38pm On May 28, 2010
There.Som1 that understands what it is.The I4 fils draggy and layy after d v6 experience, U 4got 2 ans my qtn. R d quotes 4 manual or auto? Then i'm told d A.C of d imports hav problems wit our climate and therz sth they do 2 them b4 they cn work normally is that tru and wat do d mechanix do,
Re: Pre-0rder From USA and Canada Via Cotonue -- Attached**VIDEO**@@ Continued by Fhemmmy: 2:12pm On May 28, 2010
Damola12:

There.Som1 that understands what it is.The I4 fils draggy and layy after d v6 experience, U 4got 2 ans my qtn. R d quotes 4 manual or auto? Then i'm told d A.C of d imports hav problems wit our climate and therz sth they do 2 them b4 they cn work normally is that tru and wat do d mechanix do,

Chief,
We have come to realize that Nigerians are running away from Manual Transmission, so the quote were all for Automatic Transmission, meaning, you could be driving and still be looking at Madam eyes and imagine all imaginables.

Whoever told you the AC of the imports have problems must have forgotten that Nigeria no dey make cars, meaning all rides in Nigeria are all imports.
Re: Pre-0rder From USA and Canada Via Cotonue -- Attached**VIDEO**@@ Continued by Fhemmmy: 4:34pm On May 28, 2010
Reinforce what you want to see repeated.What gets rewarded gets done.
Re: Pre-0rder From USA and Canada Via Cotonue -- Attached**VIDEO**@@ Continued by Fhemmmy: 4:38pm On May 28, 2010
At least eighty percent of millionaires are self-made.That is,they started with nothing but ambition and energy,the same way most of us start.
Re: Pre-0rder From USA and Canada Via Cotonue -- Attached**VIDEO**@@ Continued by Damola12: 5:24pm On May 28, 2010
Egbon d tin tire me too bt i mean abt d radiators and their adaptation to their weather there and havin 2 b 'climatized' or changed to double cell etc aniway i'l prefer manual if i cn hav quotes so i'l knw hw 2 plan.Sori i knw i'v botherd u much.
Re: Pre-0rder From USA and Canada Via Cotonue -- Attached**VIDEO**@@ Continued by Fhemmmy: 5:32pm On May 28, 2010
Damola12:

Egbon d tin tire me too bt i mean abt d radiators and their adaptation to their weather there and havin 2 b 'climatized' or changed to double cell etc aniway i'l prefer manual if i cn hav quotes so i'l knw hw 2 plan.Sori i knw i'v botherd u much.

Chief, you are never bothering us.
It is about you and other potential buyers, and never about us, so we are always willing to give ideas, quotes and give the best of our service at all times.
So please feel free to always ask anything you need to know.

For more info and concerns . . . . . Femmmy.moto@gmail.com
Re: Pre-0rder From USA and Canada Via Cotonue -- Attached**VIDEO**@@ Continued by Fhemmmy: 5:52pm On May 28, 2010
Damola12:

Chief,
IF you want a Manual/Stick transmission, we will be able to deliver you a great, clean one for even cheaper.
1993 Toyota Camry Manual and 1996 will surely be cheaper.
Mail us and let us see what we could do together
Re: Pre-0rder From USA and Canada Via Cotonue -- Attached**VIDEO**@@ Continued by Fhemmmy: 6:24pm On May 28, 2010
Financial security and independence are like a three-legged stool resting on savings, insurance and investments.
Re: Pre-0rder From USA and Canada Via Cotonue -- Attached**VIDEO**@@ Continued by Fhemmmy: 8:31pm On May 28, 2010
Ask for what you want.Ask for help,ask for input,ask for advice and ideas- but be afraid to ask.
Re: Pre-0rder From USA and Canada Via Cotonue -- Attached**VIDEO**@@ Continued by Fhemmmy: 1:24am On May 29, 2010
You can't do today's job with yesterday's methods
and be in business tomorrow.
Re: Pre-0rder From USA and Canada Via Cotonue -- Attached**VIDEO**@@ Continued by Fhemmmy: 8:26pm On May 29, 2010
No compromise
Re: Pre-0rder From USA and Canada Via Cotonue -- Attached**VIDEO**@@ Continued by Fhemmmy: 5:46am On May 30, 2010
No us without you
Re: Pre-0rder From USA and Canada Via Cotonue -- Attached**VIDEO**@@ Continued by Fhemmmy: 5:51am On May 30, 2010
We will deliver to you too
Re: Pre-0rder From USA and Canada Via Cotonue -- Attached**VIDEO**@@ Continued by Fhemmmy: 5:54am On May 30, 2010
Services without delay
Re: Pre-0rder From USA and Canada Via Cotonue -- Attached**VIDEO**@@ Continued by Fhemmmy: 5:59am On May 30, 2010
We will come to you
Re: Pre-0rder From USA and Canada Via Cotonue -- Attached**VIDEO**@@ Continued by Fhemmmy: 7:56pm On May 30, 2010
It is not the employer who pays the wages. He only handles the money. It is the product that pays the wages.
Re: Pre-0rder From USA and Canada Via Cotonue -- Attached**VIDEO**@@ Continued by Fhemmmy: 9:37pm On May 30, 2010
Our major obligation is not to mistake slogans for solutions.
Re: Pre-0rder From USA and Canada Via Cotonue -- Attached**VIDEO**@@ Continued by sparkle10(m): 3:50am On May 31, 2010
@Fhemmmy,

If you don't mind, how much will it cost to pre-order a M-Benz ML 350, 2007 model and mileage less than 40k. I need the cost of delivering the vehicle in my backyard at Ajah, Lagos.

Got a couple of quotes but kinda like your way.

Cheers!
Re: Pre-0rder From USA and Canada Via Cotonue -- Attached**VIDEO**@@ Continued by ezehebuka: 8:09am On May 31, 2010
how much can i get 2001 honda accord (baby boy) coupe?
Re: Pre-0rder From USA and Canada Via Cotonue -- Attached**VIDEO**@@ Continued by Fhemmmy: 12:44pm On May 31, 2010
If you dig in your heels, you refuse to do something,
especially if someone is trying to convince you to do so.
Re: Pre-0rder From USA and Canada Via Cotonue -- Attached**VIDEO**@@ Continued by Fhemmmy: 1:02pm On May 31, 2010
sparkle10:

@Fhemmmy,

If you don't mind, how much will it cost to pre-order a M-Benz ML 350, 2007 model and mileage less than 40k. I need the cost of delivering the vehicle in my backyard at Ajah, Lagos.

Cheers!

Hello Sir,

Thanks for taking the time to check us out.
We take so much pride in what we sell and we will not be undersold, apple compared to apple.

For a 2007 ML 350 4Matic with a mileage of less than 40K, we will deliver one to you at a cost of 5.6M Naira

The price quoted will land the ride at your backyard and we will even drive it to your door step.

For more info and concerns . . . . .Femmmy.moto@gmail.com . . . . . . See the posted pix of what is available and imagine all u could do with it.

Re: Pre-0rder From USA and Canada Via Cotonue -- Attached**VIDEO**@@ Continued by Fhemmmy: 1:03pm On May 31, 2010
More on the car

Re: Pre-0rder From USA and Canada Via Cotonue -- Attached**VIDEO**@@ Continued by Fhemmmy: 1:05pm On May 31, 2010
sparkle10:

@Fhemmmy,

Cheers!

Hello Sir,

IF you are willing to settle for a ride with mileage of 78K or less, you might be able to get the car cheaper by almost 300K Naira.
Re: Pre-0rder From USA and Canada Via Cotonue -- Attached**VIDEO**@@ Continued by Fhemmmy: 1:20pm On May 31, 2010
ezeh_ebuka:

how much can i get 2001 honda accord (baby boy) coupe?

Hello Chief,
We do appreciate your time spent on our thread.
For a 2001 Honda Accord Couple with an average mileage, we will deliver one to you at a cost of 1.35M Naira.
That will deliver it to Lagos.

For more info and concerns . . . . .Femmmy.moto@gmail.com . . . . . . .Enjoy the posted pix

Re: Pre-0rder From USA and Canada Via Cotonue -- Attached**VIDEO**@@ Continued by Fhemmmy: 1:21pm On May 31, 2010
More pix to make your decision making a lot easier and fun

Re: Pre-0rder From USA and Canada Via Cotonue -- Attached**VIDEO**@@ Continued by Fhemmmy: 1:23pm On May 31, 2010
Yes, Moreeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee

Re: Pre-0rder From USA and Canada Via Cotonue -- Attached**VIDEO**@@ Continued by Fhemmmy: 1:35pm On May 31, 2010
If someone or something goes into overdrive, they begin to
work very hard or start to perform intensely.
Re: Pre-0rder From USA and Canada Via Cotonue -- Attached**VIDEO**@@ Continued by Fhemmmy: 5:26pm On May 31, 2010
A big part of financial freedom is having your heart and mind free from worry about the what-ifs of life.

(1) (2) (3) ... (30) (31) (32) (33) (34) (35) (36) ... (70) (Reply)

US Air Force Unveils Flying Car That Could Shuttle Troops Across War Zones (Pix) / Lagos Plate Number Is Available / I Need A 18 Seater Toyota Hiace Bus

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 55
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.