Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,609 members, 7,861,884 topics. Date: Saturday, 15 June 2024 at 10:05 PM

Pre-0rder From USA and Canada Via Cotonue -- Attached**VIDEO**@@ Continued - Autos (53) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Autos / Pre-0rder From USA and Canada Via Cotonue -- Attached**VIDEO**@@ Continued (89081 Views)

Auto Sales From USA And Canada. / Cars With A Great Discount And Minimum Fees From The USA And Canada! / Compare The Prices Of Suv Cleared Via Cotonue And Apapa/tincan (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (50) (51) (52) (53) (54) (55) (56) ... (70) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Pre-0rder From USA and Canada Via Cotonue -- Attached**VIDEO**@@ Continued by opabukun(m): 5:11pm On Sep 26, 2010
Hi Fhemmmy, U cant belif me, i scrolled tru all post from inception to date on this ur trend!
& now Im cock-sure of ur delivery ability, specially 2 low income earners like me.
Now, wats d amount I can get a 199x Honda to my door step?
wen is d best time? coz I no Dec. may be costly to do buz. Int'l 4dat.
Re: Pre-0rder From USA and Canada Via Cotonue -- Attached**VIDEO**@@ Continued by Fhemmmy: 12:48am On Sep 27, 2010
Acelifted:

Fheemmy,

Thanks. I got it. t'was in junk mail

You are welcome Sir. . . . . Like i said before, we always making sure respond to all mail on a timely manner, cos we know that your time is important to you.
Looking forward to doing business with you soon.
Re: Pre-0rder From USA and Canada Via Cotonue -- Attached**VIDEO**@@ Continued by Fhemmmy: 2:20am On Sep 27, 2010
opabukun:

Hi Fhemmmy, U cant belif me, i scrolled tru all post from inception to date on this your trend!
& now Im cock-sure of your delivery ability, specially 2 low income earners like me.
Now, wats d amount I can get a 199x Honda to my door step?
wen is d best time? coz I no Dec. may be costly to do buz. Int'l 4dat.

Waoh . . . We are so much honored for going thru the thread and glad that we have what it takes to get your business.
Please let us know what year you would like and we will do our best to make it happen.
You are very right that December is not always the best, cos there are so much delay, the weather here is too cold and not even encouraging to go and be looking for rides to be exported, but it is the best time to go to auction as so many people will not wanna go cos of the weather.
So there are good and bad in every weather,but always too much delay in Nigeria and i used to like December cos Dollars used to drop, but seems to not be the case anymore.
So tell us what year you would like or tell us your budget and we will be able to design something to that budget.

Looking forward to doing business with you soon and being able to add your name to the growing list of our satisfied clients.
Re: Pre-0rder From USA and Canada Via Cotonue -- Attached**VIDEO**@@ Continued by Fhemmmy: 1:26pm On Sep 27, 2010
We have seen another week . . . Not by our power
Re: Pre-0rder From USA and Canada Via Cotonue -- Attached**VIDEO**@@ Continued by Fhemmmy: 1:31pm On Sep 27, 2010
More to come
Re: Pre-0rder From USA and Canada Via Cotonue -- Attached**VIDEO**@@ Continued by Fhemmmy: 3:29pm On Sep 27, 2010
Promised not to be undersold
Re: Pre-0rder From USA and Canada Via Cotonue -- Attached**VIDEO**@@ Continued by opabukun(m): 4:56pm On Sep 27, 2010
Yeah, I had always bin in love wt Honda Halla 1990, been da only ride I had eva pedal
but if others as rugged & given reasons r avlble, 4 same price, let me know.
send pics to twodotone@gmail.com. Budget, if its sumtin I can raise b4 Dec., no wahala. I just know Im due.
TANX & looking 4ward doing good biz wt ya.
Re: Pre-0rder From USA and Canada Via Cotonue -- Attached**VIDEO**@@ Continued by Fhemmmy: 5:36pm On Sep 27, 2010
opabukun:

Yeah, I had always bin in love wt Honda Halla 1990, been da only ride I had eva pedal
but if others as rugged & given reasons r avlble, 4 same price, let me know.
send pics to twodotone@gmail.com. Budget, if its sumtin I can raise b4 Dec., no wahala. I just know Im due.
TANX & looking 4ward doing good biz wt ya.

Thanks for the response, Sir.
For a 1990 Accord, you would be looking at 600K Naira, which i think it is too much to be paid for such ride, however, since the shipping cost is still same regardless of how old the ride is.
So we could look into something like a 1993 Accord, but we will still be looking at around 600K Naira for it.
Let us know if that is kool, then, we will work on sending you pix of what is possible.

Regardless of the age of the car, some expenses cant be controlled, such as shipping, clearing, and driving the car to Nigeria for such an old ride, as well, as the transportation of the ride to the port, cost of transferring money from Nigeria to me, cost of sending the Bill of Lading to Nigeria.

Might post some pix too on this thread before the end of the day.
Re: Pre-0rder From USA and Canada Via Cotonue -- Attached**VIDEO**@@ Continued by opabukun(m): 6:01pm On Sep 27, 2010
ok man. lets see pics
Re: Pre-0rder From USA and Canada Via Cotonue -- Attached**VIDEO**@@ Continued by Fhemmmy: 8:09pm On Sep 27, 2010
Let us you the best from America, Canada -> Cotonue -> Lagos
Re: Pre-0rder From USA and Canada Via Cotonue -- Attached**VIDEO**@@ Continued by Fhemmmy: 10:32pm On Sep 27, 2010
opabukun:

ok man. lets see pics

As requested, Sir . . . .Here is a 1992 Honda Accord.

Re: Pre-0rder From USA and Canada Via Cotonue -- Attached**VIDEO**@@ Continued by Fhemmmy: 10:44pm On Sep 27, 2010
More, yet price remain same

Re: Pre-0rder From USA and Canada Via Cotonue -- Attached**VIDEO**@@ Continued by Fhemmmy: 3:29am On Sep 28, 2010
Blessed be the name of the Lord . . . .
Re: Pre-0rder From USA and Canada Via Cotonue -- Attached**VIDEO**@@ Continued by opabukun(m): 10:35am On Sep 28, 2010
Remove registration fee sir maybe I can get it Reg.for lesser price
Re: Pre-0rder From USA and Canada Via Cotonue -- Attached**VIDEO**@@ Continued by Fhemmmy: 2:23pm On Sep 28, 2010
opabukun:

Remove registration fee sir maybe I can get it Reg.for lesser price

Registration is not involved . . . . I am not on ground in Nigeria so i dont register for people, except on special request.
So price quoted you will take care of:
Buying
Shipping
Clearing and other Charges within those boundaries to deliver the ride to Nigeria.
Re: Pre-0rder From USA and Canada Via Cotonue -- Attached**VIDEO**@@ Continued by opabukun(m): 2:59pm On Sep 28, 2010
^^^
hawhaaw,
wats d last price?
and wat can fly TOYOTA STARLET?
Re: Pre-0rder From USA and Canada Via Cotonue -- Attached**VIDEO**@@ Continued by Fhemmmy: 4:05pm On Sep 28, 2010
opabukun:

^^^
hawhaaw,
wats d last price?
and wat can fly TOYOTA STARLET?

To be real with you, that is the last price we could do the ride.
We dont have Startlet in here, so wont be able to export such to Nigeria . . . .
Re: Pre-0rder From USA and Canada Via Cotonue -- Attached**VIDEO**@@ Continued by opabukun(m): 4:12pm On Sep 28, 2010
Will get back to you. tanx
Re: Pre-0rder From USA and Canada Via Cotonue -- Attached**VIDEO**@@ Continued by Fhemmmy: 4:27pm On Sep 28, 2010
opabukun:

Will get back to you. tanx

Ok, Sir
Re: Pre-0rder From USA and Canada Via Cotonue -- Attached**VIDEO**@@ Continued by aAK1(m): 5:37pm On Sep 28, 2010
Oga Fhemmy
Good job you are doing here.am in need of a honda accord 1992/93.am a student,soo i need something cheap.i need your reply a.s.a.p
Re: Pre-0rder From USA and Canada Via Cotonue -- Attached**VIDEO**@@ Continued by Fhemmmy: 5:40pm On Sep 28, 2010
a.A.K:

Oga Fhemmy
Good job you are doing here.am in need of a honda accord 1992/93.am a student,soo i need something cheap.i need your reply a.s.a.p

What is your budget . . . . Let us see what we could offer you.
But for a 1992/93 Accord, You will be looking at 600K Naira and around that, especially now that $$ has gone off the chart again

For more info . . . . . Femmmy.moto@gmail.com
Re: Pre-0rder From USA and Canada Via Cotonue -- Attached**VIDEO**@@ Continued by Fhemmmy: 7:18pm On Sep 28, 2010
Moreeeeeee to come
Re: Pre-0rder From USA and Canada Via Cotonue -- Attached**VIDEO**@@ Continued by Fhemmmy: 7:34pm On Sep 28, 2010
Here is a 1994 Honda Accord . . . . Limited time offer

Blue Color.
Runs great.
Ready to leave for Nigeria from our Canadian dealership.

This could be yours for only 650K Naira . . . . .

Interested? Mail us at Femmmy.moto@gmail.com

Re: Pre-0rder From USA and Canada Via Cotonue -- Attached**VIDEO**@@ Continued by Fhemmmy: 7:49pm On Sep 28, 2010
Here is a 1998 Honda Accord . . . . Limited time offer

Silver Color.
Runs great.
Smooth ride.
No single fault.
Automatic Transmission

This could be yours for only 1M Naira . . . . .

Re: Pre-0rder From USA and Canada Via Cotonue -- Attached**VIDEO**@@ Continued by Fhemmmy: 8:08pm On Sep 28, 2010
Here is a 1993 Toyota Camry . . . . Limited time offer

Brown Color.
Runs great.

This could be yours for only 720K Naira . . . . .

Re: Pre-0rder From USA and Canada Via Cotonue -- Attached**VIDEO**@@ Continued by Fhemmmy: 4:17am On Sep 29, 2010
Watch out for more
Re: Pre-0rder From USA and Canada Via Cotonue -- Attached**VIDEO**@@ Continued by Fhemmmy: 5:02am On Sep 29, 2010
A good deal has no other name
Re: Pre-0rder From USA and Canada Via Cotonue -- Attached**VIDEO**@@ Continued by Fhemmmy: 1:55pm On Sep 29, 2010
Serve not to be seen. Check your motives. Serving others is a selfless act, not a self-centered one.
Re: Pre-0rder From USA and Canada Via Cotonue -- Attached**VIDEO**@@ Continued by Piedpiper(m): 2:36pm On Sep 29, 2010
Hello Femmy
Loving the honda 93. Can it run for a little less to my shore? Holla at your boy.
Re: Pre-0rder From USA and Canada Via Cotonue -- Attached**VIDEO**@@ Continued by Fhemmmy: 2:45pm On Sep 29, 2010
Piedpiper:

Hello Femmy
Loving the honda 93. Can it run for a little less to my shore? Holla at your boy.

Pied Papa . . . . To be honest, such ride will have to be cleared via Lagos and it is not worth all the wahala.
So Chief, how about add good money and let us get something better for Baba like you.
Anyhow, let us talk in the Chamber and wrap something up.
Re: Pre-0rder From USA and Canada Via Cotonue -- Attached**VIDEO**@@ Continued by Fhemmmy: 4:08pm On Sep 29, 2010
Since when are things--like personal agendas--more important than people? . . . . .Never have been, yet we live that way.
Re: Pre-0rder From USA and Canada Via Cotonue -- Attached**VIDEO**@@ Continued by Fhemmmy: 7:02pm On Sep 29, 2010
Most assuredly, I say to you, unless a grain of wheat falls into the ground and dies, it remains alone; but if it dies, it produces much grain. He who loves his life will lose it, and he who hates his life in this world will keep it for eternal life. If anyone serves Me, let him follow Me; and where I am, there My servant will be also. If anyone serves Me, him My Father will honor

(1) (2) (3) ... (50) (51) (52) (53) (54) (55) (56) ... (70) (Reply)

US Air Force Unveils Flying Car That Could Shuttle Troops Across War Zones (Pix) / I Need A 18 Seater Toyota Hiace Bus / Lagos Plate Number Is Available

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.