Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,240 members, 7,829,440 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 06:57 AM

What Do I Need To Start A School? - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / What Do I Need To Start A School? (776 Views)

How To Open And Run A School Successfully / How Can I Register A School With Corporate Affairs Commission / Owning A School (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

What Do I Need To Start A School? by Fraba(m): 4:33pm On Dec 06, 2009
[table]I have always wanted to have my own school not for the money but because i had always enjoyed teaching etc.
Right now i have/can get the means (capital) to start one but i have no idea about what is required or where to start from.
I am an engineer, but i would want a school that is of top quality interms of what it will offer the students.
Please if you are already in the business or know about it, kindly advise.[/table]
Re: What Do I Need To Start A School? by Adenex3051(m): 8:19pm On Dec 06, 2009
Hello
Its interesting to know that some Nigerians actually want to start a school not for the sake of money but for the love of the profession.Well if you need information on the subject, then reach out to me on 08030511847 ,07056911039 and awolereyinka4eva@yahoo.com.I hope to hear from you soon.
Re: What Do I Need To Start A School? by FunmyKemmy(f): 10:26am On Dec 07, 2009
@ Adenex3051

I would appreciate it if you can tell me how to go about it through ayokemi2003@yahoo.com. Thank you.
Re: What Do I Need To Start A School? by kason(m): 12:44pm On Dec 07, 2009
Meet with those who are already in the business.

They will be glad to help u.
Re: What Do I Need To Start A School? by Fraba(m): 8:54pm On Dec 07, 2009
@Adenex3051,
Thanks for appreciating where am coming from. i will indeed get intouch with you pretty soon.
Re: What Do I Need To Start A School? by Fraba(m): 1:30pm On Dec 08, 2009
@Adenex3051
I called your number couple of times but u didn't pick. please send me any other info on gianlucabeletti@aol.com.
i off to work and will be out of coverage for 2 weeks.
expecting your mail, thanks
Re: What Do I Need To Start A School? by MrsDan: 2:28am On Apr 24, 2017
Have you started your School @ fraba?

(1) (Reply)

Starting Church In Finland. Advice Pls / Short Term Loan Lending Business / Pigs Farming! How Viable?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.