Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,837 members, 7,817,473 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 12:51 PM

Nigerian Peace Corps Recruitment 2017 Application Form| How To Apply For 2017 P - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Nigerian Peace Corps Recruitment 2017 Application Form| How To Apply For 2017 P (4923 Views)

MTN Nigeria Recruitment 2017 | Application Requirements / ECOWAS Recruitment 2017 - Application For 2017 ECOWAS - Apply Here / National Directorate Of Employment Recruitment 2017 Application Form (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Nigerian Peace Corps Recruitment 2017 Application Form| How To Apply For 2017 P by gistbrand: 8:02am On Feb 13, 2017
Nigerian Peace Corps Recruitment 2017 -This publication is absolutely meant for those whose interest is to become one of the Nigeria peace corps member and at this juuction i have decided to lay down the procedure that will help you, should in case you want to apply Nigerian Peace Corps Recruitment 2017 or rather everything you need to know about the Nigerian Peace Corps Recruitment 2017, were and how to obtain the Nigerian Peace Corps Recruitment application form.

With what we have been hearing regarding possibility of the passage of the bill into law by the Nigerian Senate, over 800,000 youths will be employed into this paramilitary body in no distance time from now.
Nigerian Peace Corps Recruitment 2017.Should in case you don't know what Nigerian peace corps is all about, you just have to know from today that the Nigerian peace corp is a paramilitary body which help to maintain internal.

It was stated from a reliable source that, the National Commandant of the Nigerian Peace Corps (NPC), Ambassador Dickson Akoh, has finally disclosed to the entire members of the public that the Corps would recruit over 800,000 youths the moment the National Assembly eventually passes necessary law supporting its operations.

To this end, Ambassador Dickson Akoh spoke during a public hearing on the Bill for an Act for the establishment of Nigerian Peace Corps organized by the interior committee of the House of Representatives.

All interested applicant should please note that, www.peacecorpsofnigeria.org is the only official recruitment portal, disregard any other website as those might be the work of scammers looking to have you pay for the recruitment form.

However, Ambassador Dickson confirmed the Bill for an Act for the establishment of Nigerian Peace Corps organized by the interior committee of the House of Representatives has received major breakthrough.

Meanwhile, Mrs Dickson also also made a declaration that the opposition by the Nigeria Police to their establishment was borne out of police’s fear for a competitor both in operation and in government’s financial disbursement.[ur=http://www.newscity.com.ng/nigerian-peace-corps-recruitment-2017-application-form-apply-2017-peace-corps-recruitment/l]CLICK HERE FOR MORE INFOMATION[/url]
Re: Nigerian Peace Corps Recruitment 2017 Application Form| How To Apply For 2017 P by amadgreat: 10:26am On Feb 13, 2017
I collected the form last year aorund November december in lagos and I have not submitted it till now,because I travelled to another part of the country (maiduguri)for personal issues,can I still submit the form with out paying the 40k attached to it in lagos? Please I need you sincere answer.
Re: Nigerian Peace Corps Recruitment 2017 Application Form| How To Apply For 2017 P by islandmoon: 11:31am On Feb 13, 2017
convert them to Agric Corps and send them to farm
Re: Nigerian Peace Corps Recruitment 2017 Application Form| How To Apply For 2017 P by abnsugbe: 11:57am On Feb 13, 2017
The only Commandant i know is Dr Chinedu Nneji..Others are Fake..
Let Okoh go and sit down
Re: Nigerian Peace Corps Recruitment 2017 Application Form| How To Apply For 2017 P by merit1988(f): 6:30pm On Jul 31, 2017
abnsugbe:
The only Commandant i know is Dr Chinedu Nneji..Others are Fake..
Let Okoh go and sit down
grin grin
Re: Nigerian Peace Corps Recruitment 2017 Application Form| How To Apply For 2017 P by corpROYAL(m): 10:28pm On Nov 06, 2017

(1) (Reply)

Nbplc Itf Neca Nigerian Breweries / Graduate Attachment Programme / ACTUARIES Get In Here!!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.