Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,994 members, 7,817,944 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 11:34 PM

The Most Delicious Food You Should Eat Before You Die In Nigeria - Food - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Food / The Most Delicious Food You Should Eat Before You Die In Nigeria (1665 Views)

See The Delicious Food That My Friend Invited Me Over To Eat In Akure / Reasons Why You Should Eat Dinner Early / Tiv Or (tivi) Delicious Food From Benue State, Nigeria (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

The Most Delicious Food You Should Eat Before You Die In Nigeria by Themaninnigeria: 9:34am On Feb 13, 2017
Agidi Jollof

This delicious Nigerian food comes with a soft bone inside otherwise known as (Okpukpu Agidi) . It is a very light food that can serve for either lunch or dinner and can also serve as a snack. It is usually wrapped in a leaf known as Uma leaf but you can also put it in a plastic container, or even aluminium foil. It’s a low-cost food, all that is needed is just a few ingredients to prepare, This is a must eat food for every Nigerian home.
Pap (Akamu or Ogi)

Made from corn, this traditional food, when combined with Akara, Fried plantain or Fried Yam tastes so great. It is also a very nice and nutritious baby food. Evaporated milk added to Akamu, gives you a great taste.
Nkwobi

This is a super Nigerian delicacy simply prepared by mixing a well cooked cow foot or cow head with a spicy palm oil paste. Usually served in exclusive restaurants. It goes very well with any kind of drink.
Tuwo Shinkafa

This food has its origin from the northern part of Nigeria It is prepared with a special quality of soft rice. It goes down well with Northern Nigerian soups and some other Nigerian soups as well.
Nigerian Groundnut Soup (Peanut Soup)

This is a very great substitute for Egusi soup and both share the same method of preparation. Some of the ingredients you need are: peeled groundnut, assorted fish and meat, palm oil, fluted pumpkin leaves, crayfish, salt and pepper.
Jolof Rice

Surprisingly, this type of food is not just limited to Nigerians, but is actually quite popular across other West African countries. Jollof rice is quick and easy to prepare, making it the recipe to go for by most chefs and cooks. Just as is the case with other rice-based meals in the country, it is served on certain special occasions as well as other social events. Its main ingredients include rice , onions, tomatoes, chilies and a wide range of spices. Often, it is served with chicken, but can also be served with fish or vegetables. Some chefs serve Jollof rice with peas or beans, and is one variety of savory dishes served across the world.

For more please click here ,https://leijingwei.com/the-most-delicious-food-you-should-eat-before-you-die-in-nigeria/ ,
And tell me what do you want to eat before you die.
Re: The Most Delicious Food You Should Eat Before You Die In Nigeria by Themaninnigeria: 9:35am On Feb 13, 2017
Enjoy it .
Re: The Most Delicious Food You Should Eat Before You Die In Nigeria by PEPPERified: 9:43am On Feb 13, 2017
Add Ofe nsala and pounded yam to the list joor.

salivating already.

Re: The Most Delicious Food You Should Eat Before You Die In Nigeria by ITbomb(m): 9:54am On Feb 13, 2017
What if I don't want to die in Nigeria
Re: The Most Delicious Food You Should Eat Before You Die In Nigeria by Themaninnigeria: 9:54am On Feb 13, 2017
I have added it on my blog
Re: The Most Delicious Food You Should Eat Before You Die In Nigeria by Themaninnigeria: 9:55am On Feb 13, 2017
So where you want to die?
ITbomb:
What if I don't want to die in Nigeria
Re: The Most Delicious Food You Should Eat Before You Die In Nigeria by Themaninnigeria: 9:55am On Feb 13, 2017
https://leijingwei.com/the-most-delicious-food-you-should-eat-before-you-die-in-nigeria/
PEPPERified:
Add Ofe nsala and pounded yam to the list joor.

salivating already.
Re: The Most Delicious Food You Should Eat Before You Die In Nigeria by ITbomb(m): 10:02am On Feb 13, 2017
Themaninnigeria:
So where you want to die?
Brazil or Switzerland
Re: The Most Delicious Food You Should Eat Before You Die In Nigeria by Themaninnigeria: 10:07am On Feb 13, 2017
Why not Abuja , that two countries are too far
ITbomb:

Brazil or Switzerland
Re: The Most Delicious Food You Should Eat Before You Die In Nigeria by ITbomb(m): 10:11am On Feb 13, 2017
Themaninnigeria:
Why Abuja, is Buhari back?
Re: The Most Delicious Food You Should Eat Before You Die In Nigeria by Themaninnigeria: 10:13am On Feb 13, 2017
Buhari maybe die in London , eating delicious food and enjoying the rest of his life
ITbomb:

Why Abuja, is Buhari back?
Re: The Most Delicious Food You Should Eat Before You Die In Nigeria by Mrbigman1(m): 10:19am On Feb 13, 2017
Wia is onugbu? Ji awai; for women dat just gave birth, Roasted yam with red oil and okazi leave and fresh pepe?

Wia is okpa di oku, okpa di oke oku my brother!
Wia is abacha na ugba? Etele ugba Etele ose'

Op is a learner I tell u.
Re: The Most Delicious Food You Should Eat Before You Die In Nigeria by Haoqi24: 11:41am On Feb 13, 2017
Themaninnigeria:

Hope say no be so you go dey drop bomb for your blog oh
Re: The Most Delicious Food You Should Eat Before You Die In Nigeria by Themaninnigeria: 8:28am On Feb 14, 2017
smiley
Haoqi24:

Hope say no be so you go dey drop bomb for your blog oh

(1) (Reply)

My First Attempt On A Sewing Machine Cake!!! / Who Can Remember This Chewing Gum ? / Health Benefits Of Coconut Oil

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.