Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,415 members, 7,815,935 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 09:21 PM

Davido No Longer Deserve My Virginity- Adokiye - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Davido No Longer Deserve My Virginity- Adokiye (608 Views)

"I Lost My Virginity Due To Excessive Sports" - Young Lady Reveals. Photos / See Why Adokiye Kyrian Said Davido No Longer Deserves Her Virginity / Davido Can Have My Expensive Virginity For Free - Singer Adokiye Declares (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Davido No Longer Deserve My Virginity- Adokiye by PalmchatApp: 11:23am On Feb 13, 2017
[b]AFTER having openly declared that she’s ready, at 26, to finally surrender her virginity to hiphop singer Davido, ‘Tombolo’ crooner Adokiye Kyrian is frustrated that the ‘Omo Baba Olowo’ hasn’t made any move to her. “I am still a virgin. No weapon fashioned against my virginity shall prosper. I was really serious about wanting to be deflowered by Davido because I love him so much, but he didn’t acknowledge my offer. Remaining a virgin is a matter of choice, and I don’t think I’m the only one out there.

It is a personal decision spurred by self-discipline and not on moral or religious grounds,” she declared in a recent interview. But her public outcry of love and offer of her forbidden fruit hasn’t hit any spot of the ‘Omo Baba Olowo’ as he has completely ignored her. Not in any one of Davido’s post on any social media platform has he acknowledged her. Recall it was Sunday Vanguard’s Potpourri that first broke the news three years ago that the female star singer, Adokiye Kyrian, was still a virgin as she revealed in a one-on-one interview with the title.

Adokiye, also had in different exclusive chats with Vanguard revealed that she would lose her virginity to the first man that could buy her mum a private jet. Then again, she offered it to the Boko Haram sect in exchange for the abducted Chibok Girls.

[/b]
Read more at: www.palmchatnow.com

Re: Davido No Longer Deserve My Virginity- Adokiye by Nobody: 11:31am On Feb 13, 2017
grin

So she wanna give her virginity as a charity to the boko boiz?
Re: Davido No Longer Deserve My Virginity- Adokiye by smardray(m): 11:36am On Feb 13, 2017
im waiting for dat day a guy will ave sex wit u nd comman post it on internet dat u AIN'T VIRGIN
Re: Davido No Longer Deserve My Virginity- Adokiye by Mr2kay2: 11:36am On Feb 13, 2017
Lawd knows.....
Re: Davido No Longer Deserve My Virginity- Adokiye by samdavjustin(m): 11:38am On Feb 13, 2017
You carry virginity for head like gala. It is of no importance to most men
Re: Davido No Longer Deserve My Virginity- Adokiye by DozieInc(m): 11:40am On Feb 13, 2017
First. for a private jet, then to Boko boys and Davido .
She is just confused.
Re: Davido No Longer Deserve My Virginity- Adokiye by marshalcarter: 11:41am On Feb 13, 2017
nd dis would enter fp undecided
Re: Davido No Longer Deserve My Virginity- Adokiye by Nobody: 11:58am On Feb 13, 2017
marshalcarter:
nd dis would enter fp undecided
my brother, na the sad thing be that o

(1) (Reply)

“which Of These Nigerian Love Songs Will Be On Replay This Valentine" / Such A Heartbreaking Love Story / 10 Interesting Things That Are Seen As Sexy In Various Countries

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.