Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,905 members, 7,810,482 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 09:50 AM

Man Sleeps With Girlfriend’s Corpse After Killing Her - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Man Sleeps With Girlfriend’s Corpse After Killing Her (64267 Views)

Fulani Herdsmen Cut Off Girl's Leg After Killing Her Parents In Kaduna / Lautech Final Year Student Arrested For Allegedly Killing Her Boyfriend / Man Poses With Don Wanny's Corpse After Being Killed By Soldiers. Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Man Sleeps With Girlfriend’s Corpse After Killing Her by Bimpe29: 2:27pm On Feb 13, 2017
A 35-year-old man, Sunday Ushie, on Monday confessed to killing his purported ‘girlfriend’, identified as Nnena Samuel, and went ahead to have sex with the corpse.

The incident happened on January 26, 2017 in Adijinkpor village in Ikom Local Government Area of Cross River State.

Ushie, a cocoa farmer in Akparabong, confessed to the crime, saying that she never gave him the opportunity to have sex with her while alive.

He said that he invited her to his house and killed her with knife before having sex with the corpse.

The farmer, who said he was regretting his action, blamed the incident on the devil.

He said, “It is the work of the devil. I do not know how. I am the one that killed her. I killed her with knife. She was my girlfriend and I knew her for just two months before this incident happened. I slept with her corpse after killing her.

“It was strange sleeping with a dead corpse. I never had sex with her when she was alive because she never gave me that opportunity. I was always giving her money but she didn’t allow us to have sex.”

PUNCH Metro learnt that the suspect had invited the deceased mother-of-two out in the night of January 26 and took her to his apartment. He was said to have killed the woman when she refused to allow him have sex with her.

The acting Commissioner of Police in Cross River State, Mr. Hafiz Inuwa, who paraded the suspect alongside other criminals, said it was the landlord of the deceased that informed the police that his tenant had been brutally murdered.

He said, “This happened on January 27, 2017 at about 10.55 hours, following a report at the Ikom Divisional Police headquarters from one Cletus Etta of Adijinkpor village that his tenant was brutally murdered.

“Her right hand and left leg and mouth were severed by the suspect. The children of the deceased, Hezekiah (11) and Ezekiel (9) confirmed to the police that their mother was invited out by the suspect on the night of January 26 but did not return home.

“The suspect has been arrested in connection to the crime and he confessed that he killed the woman before having carnal knowledge of her. Investigation is ongoing and after which he will be charged to court for murder.”

http://punchng.com/man-sleeps-girlfriends-corpse-killing/

1 Share

Re: Man Sleeps With Girlfriend’s Corpse After Killing Her by MOSTEC(m): 2:30pm On Feb 13, 2017
I smell lies
Re: Man Sleeps With Girlfriend’s Corpse After Killing Her by Obascoetubi: 2:30pm On Feb 13, 2017
name checker.....

36 Likes

Re: Man Sleeps With Girlfriend’s Corpse After Killing Her by femoboy(m): 2:32pm On Feb 13, 2017
ummmmm..dz people again.

3 Likes

Re: Man Sleeps With Girlfriend’s Corpse After Killing Her by fuckingAyaya(m): 2:34pm On Feb 13, 2017
so akwaibom is now an IBO man ? and beside that pics is cone head not flat head

125 Likes 7 Shares

Re: Man Sleeps With Girlfriend’s Corpse After Killing Her by sekundosekundo: 2:44pm On Feb 13, 2017
Obascoetubi:
name checker.....

74 Likes 1 Share

Re: Man Sleeps With Girlfriend’s Corpse After Killing Her by Nobody: 3:25pm On Feb 13, 2017
“It was strange sleeping with a dead corpse. I never had sex with her when she was alive because she never gave me that opportunity. I was always giving her money but she didn’t allow us to have sex.”

- Jonathan sef embarassed embarassed

6 Likes

Re: Man Sleeps With Girlfriend’s Corpse After Killing Her by Nobody: 3:51pm On Feb 13, 2017
Na dem... Idi isi "Oblong"

1 Like

Re: Man Sleeps With Girlfriend’s Corpse After Killing Her by Lasskeey: 3:53pm On Feb 13, 2017

7 Likes

Re: Man Sleeps With Girlfriend’s Corpse After Killing Her by Nobody: 3:53pm On Feb 13, 2017
NOt disappointed

1 Like

Re: Man Sleeps With Girlfriend’s Corpse After Killing Her by soberdrunk(m): 3:54pm On Feb 13, 2017
Dear women, dont "collect" if you wont "give", not every man is "forgiving"...... angry

91 Likes 8 Shares

Re: Man Sleeps With Girlfriend’s Corpse After Killing Her by cassyrooy(m): 3:54pm On Feb 13, 2017
Very terrible!

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Man Sleeps With Girlfriend’s Corpse After Killing Her by slimkiss(m): 3:54pm On Feb 13, 2017
Too badh
Re: Man Sleeps With Girlfriend’s Corpse After Killing Her by princeonx: 3:54pm On Feb 13, 2017
wanted pun.na! Dead or alive.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Man Sleeps With Girlfriend’s Corpse After Killing Her by Marvel1206: 3:54pm On Feb 13, 2017
Some people are really heartless. You killed her and asif that wasn't enough, you slept with her corpse! Killing her is bad, sleeping with her corpse is worse. Am donating my eyes, there's nothing left to see again

3 Likes

Re: Man Sleeps With Girlfriend’s Corpse After Killing Her by arowstev2000: 3:55pm On Feb 13, 2017
My ppl and crime

29 Likes

Re: Man Sleeps With Girlfriend’s Corpse After Killing Her by delishpot: 3:55pm On Feb 13, 2017
I smell Ritual killing.
Re: Man Sleeps With Girlfriend’s Corpse After Killing Her by adewumiopeyemi(m): 3:55pm On Feb 13, 2017
Na wa oo

1 Like

Re: Man Sleeps With Girlfriend’s Corpse After Killing Her by gurunlocker: 3:55pm On Feb 13, 2017
They should send him to go and meet devil... since it's devil work.

4 Likes

Re: Man Sleeps With Girlfriend’s Corpse After Killing Her by faruz: 3:56pm On Feb 13, 2017
Awon yebos......

I think sey na only nollywood e dey happen.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Man Sleeps With Girlfriend’s Corpse After Killing Her by onadana: 3:57pm On Feb 13, 2017
He should be thrown in kirikiri maximum where he will be raped and continued raped even in death.

1 Like

Re: Man Sleeps With Girlfriend’s Corpse After Killing Her by Wiseandtrue(f): 3:57pm On Feb 13, 2017
He is seriously sick
Re: Man Sleeps With Girlfriend’s Corpse After Killing Her by ALAYORMII: 3:57pm On Feb 13, 2017
What she didn't allow him do while alive
Re: Man Sleeps With Girlfriend’s Corpse After Killing Her by waternogetenemy: 3:59pm On Feb 13, 2017
faruz:
Awon yebos......

I think sey na only nollywood e dey happen.

Actually he is an Afonja from Cross Rivers... Cross Rivers Afonja.

The ones their mother were raped and impregnated by Afonja soldiers during the Biafra war.

Definately not yebo. At his age, he is suppose to be married with children, just look at the evil he is doing. May he rot in prison.

Igbo girls are not prostitute, if u want sex, get a job and elevate urself out of poverty then marry her.

18 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Man Sleeps With Girlfriend’s Corpse After Killing Her by danigbo(m): 3:59pm On Feb 13, 2017
Where is the pikshor of the son of a bush !
Re: Man Sleeps With Girlfriend’s Corpse After Killing Her by Nobody: 3:59pm On Feb 13, 2017
fuckingAyaya:
so akwaibom is now an IBO man ? and beside that pics is cone head not flat head
hahahaha

how una take know say Igbo ppl head flat

1 Like

Re: Man Sleeps With Girlfriend’s Corpse After Killing Her by jakandeola(m): 3:59pm On Feb 13, 2017
so sad why sex a dead body
Re: Man Sleeps With Girlfriend’s Corpse After Killing Her by Epositive(m): 4:00pm On Feb 13, 2017
oga no story...... straight to kuje prison,

#inhumane #positivevibes

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

"How I Escaped From Evans Cell After They Concluded To Kill Me" - Pharmacist / Busola Dakolo Gives Update On Her Rape Case Against Pastor Biodun Fatoyinbo / Police Foil Port Harcourt Bank Robbery

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.