Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,182 members, 7,821,996 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 12:21 AM

Man Sleeps With Girlfriend’s Corpse After Killing Her - Crime (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Man Sleeps With Girlfriend’s Corpse After Killing Her (64282 Views)

Fulani Herdsmen Cut Off Girl's Leg After Killing Her Parents In Kaduna / Lautech Final Year Student Arrested For Allegedly Killing Her Boyfriend / Man Poses With Don Wanny's Corpse After Being Killed By Soldiers. Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Man Sleeps With Girlfriend’s Corpse After Killing Her by tigonana: 5:10pm On Feb 13, 2017
U kill her Still con have sex wit her corpse haa

Re: Man Sleeps With Girlfriend’s Corpse After Killing Her by Nobody: 5:13pm On Feb 13, 2017
ladies be careful what u say or wish for
maybe d guy told her he wants to gbensh her,and the girl said 'over my dead body'

2 Likes

Re: Man Sleeps With Girlfriend’s Corpse After Killing Her by Verami(f): 5:17pm On Feb 13, 2017
Hmmmmmm. Cross river ozokwa?
Re: Man Sleeps With Girlfriend’s Corpse After Killing Her by Nobody: 5:28pm On Feb 13, 2017
Damn!
Why did I open this thread?
This thread reminds me of serial killer and rapist 'Ted Bundy' who would kill women and have sex with them, even when the bodies were decomposing till there was nothing left of the body again but bones.
Re: Man Sleeps With Girlfriend’s Corpse After Killing Her by Culin(f): 5:28pm On Feb 13, 2017
soberdrunk:
Dear women, dont "collect" if you wont "give", not every man is "forgiving"...... angry

So what about the men that collect and don't give?
Re: Man Sleeps With Girlfriend’s Corpse After Killing Her by soberdrunk(m): 5:30pm On Feb 13, 2017
Culin:

So what about the men that collect and don't give?

You are not supposed to be "giving" a man "anyhow" without assurance angry

1 Like

Re: Man Sleeps With Girlfriend’s Corpse After Killing Her by Heartmender1: 5:35pm On Feb 13, 2017
undecided
Re: Man Sleeps With Girlfriend’s Corpse After Killing Her by Taku555(m): 5:44pm On Feb 13, 2017
fuckingAyaya:
so akwaibom is now an IBO man ? and beside that pics is cone head not flat head
he is from Benue. Both of them. Shie and Nnena
Re: Man Sleeps With Girlfriend’s Corpse After Killing Her by OgaJonah(m): 5:58pm On Feb 13, 2017
So this hapend in cross rivers state. Flat heads sha.

1 Like

Re: Man Sleeps With Girlfriend’s Corpse After Killing Her by Lyord56(m): 6:03pm On Feb 13, 2017
Lucasinho:

U need am....are U blind

Or 4 Ritual Purpose...U Afon......eh
Lol ... Why mentioned Afonja ??.... Make you no run away .. I'mma Kuku chase you like temple run even if u run ..
Re: Man Sleeps With Girlfriend’s Corpse After Killing Her by olureignforever: 6:17pm On Feb 13, 2017
Obascoetubi:
name checker.....

I wonder what you have in this ur head.

1 Like

Re: Man Sleeps With Girlfriend’s Corpse After Killing Her by Lucasinho(m): 6:35pm On Feb 13, 2017
Lyord56:

Lol ... Why mentioned Afonja ??.... Make you no run away .. I'mma Kuku chase you like temple run even if u run ..
grin
Re: Man Sleeps With Girlfriend’s Corpse After Killing Her by Freksy(m): 6:47pm On Feb 13, 2017
fuckingAyaya:

So Cross River State is now Akwa Ibom State?

1 Like

Re: Man Sleeps With Girlfriend’s Corpse After Killing Her by Phyde: 6:58pm On Feb 13, 2017
She left her 2 children at home and followed him when she knew she is not ready to give but to collect as usual. Love of money can result to anything. Not all men are human...
Re: Man Sleeps With Girlfriend’s Corpse After Killing Her by systemz(m): 7:21pm On Feb 13, 2017
fuckingAyaya:
And how did Adijinkpor village in Ikom LGA of Cross River State translate to Akwa Ibom State for you son?

1 Like

Re: Man Sleeps With Girlfriend’s Corpse After Killing Her by mentor40(m): 7:35pm On Feb 13, 2017
Hmmm sleeping with a dead corps, some Men are heartless

Re: Man Sleeps With Girlfriend’s Corpse After Killing Her by theway83: 8:13pm On Feb 13, 2017
Buhari done finished painting his room in kuje.
Re: Man Sleeps With Girlfriend’s Corpse After Killing Her by theway83: 8:15pm On Feb 13, 2017
Buhari done finished painting his room in kuje prison.
Re: Man Sleeps With Girlfriend’s Corpse After Killing Her by Nobody: 8:37pm On Feb 13, 2017
this is disgusting
Re: Man Sleeps With Girlfriend’s Corpse After Killing Her by fixmykey(m): 8:55pm On Feb 13, 2017
ushie must die
Re: Man Sleeps With Girlfriend’s Corpse After Killing Her by Yommy247(m): 9:17pm On Feb 13, 2017
Wiseandtrue:
Oh
sorry
Re: Man Sleeps With Girlfriend’s Corpse After Killing Her by whywhyogun: 9:26pm On Feb 13, 2017
this is true love. to possess a corpse is to possess it forever, without any vicissitude
Re: Man Sleeps With Girlfriend’s Corpse After Killing Her by testimonyobaoyin(f): 10:21pm On Feb 13, 2017
Am very sure his brain is paining him, senseless he-goat
Re: Man Sleeps With Girlfriend’s Corpse After Killing Her by Trexnemesis(m): 11:48pm On Feb 13, 2017
Omo Igbo olori pkelebe. O ti pa nnena sha! Awon werey.
Re: Man Sleeps With Girlfriend’s Corpse After Killing Her by akigbemaru: 12:07am On Feb 14, 2017
Murderer
Re: Man Sleeps With Girlfriend’s Corpse After Killing Her by Antoeni(m): 12:50am On Feb 14, 2017
Am sure the said over her dead body she won't allow the man , she is dead. RIP Oooo
Re: Man Sleeps With Girlfriend’s Corpse After Killing Her by ceejay80s(m): 4:33am On Feb 14, 2017
Obascoetubi:
name checker.....

Na now I know say u no get sense, the pic u uploaded is a typical afonja head called ògò, its not flat, u really need cancer drugs
Re: Man Sleeps With Girlfriend’s Corpse After Killing Her by doyen101: 8:47am On Feb 14, 2017
Marvel1206:
Some people are really heartless. You killed her and asif that wasn't enough, you slept with her corpse! Killing her is bad, sleeping with her corpse is worse. Am donating my eyes, there's nothing left to see again
Konji na bastard indeed.

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

My Nigerian Childhood Friend Killed In South Africa Xenophobic Attack - Oyinbo / Cultists Disrupt Burial Of Member Who Was Killed By Rival Gang. Graphic Photo / Lady Sexually Harassed By A Man At Ajah Park In Lagos (Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.