Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,957 members, 7,821,360 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 11:55 AM

I Visited Buhari In London, But I Won’t Talk About His Health – Amosun - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / I Visited Buhari In London, But I Won’t Talk About His Health – Amosun (26123 Views)

Governors Who Visited Buhari In London Arrive Nigeria(photos) / The APC Delegates & Governors That Visited Buhari In London (Names, Photo) / "Buhari Attends Mosque In London, But Very Ill, Not Coming Home Soon" - Guardian (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Visited Buhari In London, But I Won’t Talk About His Health – Amosun by Cornerstone2020(m): 4:47pm On Feb 13, 2017
Abeg who know whether Trump don make the call
Re: I Visited Buhari In London, But I Won’t Talk About His Health – Amosun by u11ae1013: 4:47pm On Feb 13, 2017
afonja
Re: I Visited Buhari In London, But I Won’t Talk About His Health – Amosun by icon8: 4:51pm On Feb 13, 2017
Bia, who is your Yoruba teacher?

greatgod2012:
It is well!

A kii gbo buburu menu abode! (No be from my mouth you go here bad thing)
Re: I Visited Buhari In London, But I Won’t Talk About His Health – Amosun by watered(m): 4:53pm On Feb 13, 2017
I thought some folks said he's hale and hearty. Wonders never ceases to happen in this country
Re: I Visited Buhari In London, But I Won’t Talk About His Health – Amosun by mailingdgreat: 4:54pm On Feb 13, 2017
Whatever u saw, just keep it to yourself cos we dnt wanna hear it anymore!
Re: I Visited Buhari In London, But I Won’t Talk About His Health – Amosun by Organizer111222(m): 4:54pm On Feb 13, 2017
I like the fact that amosun is being diplomatic... He visited the president but he is not sure of what might happen to the presy..... And he does not want to be quoted if anything goes wrong, God forbid
Re: I Visited Buhari In London, But I Won’t Talk About His Health – Amosun by fuckingAyaya(m): 4:59pm On Feb 13, 2017
ntor to zombies

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Visited Buhari In London, But I Won’t Talk About His Health – Amosun by ayobamiakinrind(m): 4:59pm On Feb 13, 2017
ifeomafigure8:
So why telling us then? This man with the longest cap in Africa cheesy

He's diplomatically announced Buhari's death. BTW you're so cute.
Re: I Visited Buhari In London, But I Won’t Talk About His Health – Amosun by doluwafemi(m): 5:00pm On Feb 13, 2017
AMOSUN, AMOSUN. this man sabi lie ehnn.
Re: I Visited Buhari In London, But I Won’t Talk About His Health – Amosun by alen4smith(m): 5:02pm On Feb 13, 2017
Likei:
the man can barely walk, talk or even fork. a live chicken is better than him right now. and he smells of death.
wasted sperm.that is what you are you!
Re: I Visited Buhari In London, But I Won’t Talk About His Health – Amosun by Nobody: 5:03pm On Feb 13, 2017
he won't talk because he's not sick at all but hiding from his responsibility.
Re: I Visited Buhari In London, But I Won’t Talk About His Health – Amosun by Sunmolar(m): 5:05pm On Feb 13, 2017
Needless talking about is health if your fare was from your personal account, but need talking about his health if your fare was made with tax payers money
Re: I Visited Buhari In London, But I Won’t Talk About His Health – Amosun by tete7000(m): 5:09pm On Feb 13, 2017
He is fine but when asked about his state, you said only his spokesperson can talk about that. Is that not contradiction?
Re: I Visited Buhari In London, But I Won’t Talk About His Health – Amosun by Soljaboi44(m): 5:15pm On Feb 13, 2017
Lol..

Just tell us say hin don ... lipsrsealed
Re: I Visited Buhari In London, But I Won’t Talk About His Health – Amosun by degamemaster(m): 5:18pm On Feb 13, 2017
God please kill that national disaster before he kills more Nigerians.
Re: I Visited Buhari In London, But I Won’t Talk About His Health – Amosun by okowande(f): 5:19pm On Feb 13, 2017
Likei:
the man can barely walk, talk or even fork. a live chicken is better than him right now. and he smells of death.
Evil pple evrywhere! Who knows tomorrow?
Re: I Visited Buhari In London, But I Won’t Talk About His Health – Amosun by jamesonic78(m): 5:21pm On Feb 13, 2017
Does it mean that Mr President don't receive wardrobe allowance He is always wearing same cloth and cap each time pictures emerges of a visit,,,
Abi na him hospital uniform be that
JUST ASKING NI OOOO
Re: I Visited Buhari In London, But I Won’t Talk About His Health – Amosun by Jabioro: 5:22pm On Feb 13, 2017
hinwazaka:
I heard Nairaland is banning anyone who comments on the health status of their beloved President. I also heard that today is D day.
I was banned for three good weeks.. So be careful so that you won't go on one year recession
Re: I Visited Buhari In London, But I Won’t Talk About His Health – Amosun by sluk(m): 5:24pm On Feb 13, 2017
Is he now the president of London?
Re: I Visited Buhari In London, But I Won’t Talk About His Health – Amosun by ifycent2: 5:30pm On Feb 13, 2017
Can all dis mumu people....
stop deceiving themselves for once.
Re: I Visited Buhari In London, But I Won’t Talk About His Health – Amosun by AngelicBeing: 5:35pm On Feb 13, 2017
Keneking:
Amazing confirmation cheesy

"And of course you can see he is very well, he is okay. " Great confirmation, bestie grin grin
Now that l released you from your primates in Brazil, be a good boy while on bail, stop posting monkey memes on Nairaland, l was appointed by the monkeys association worldwide with headquaters in Brazil to watch you on Nairaland, so no more posting of monkey memes except you take permission from me, l have the exclusive right to post it tongue

Re: I Visited Buhari In London, But I Won’t Talk About His Health – Amosun by Eguaikide(m): 5:38pm On Feb 13, 2017
Amosun you don't have any political clout in Nigeria! Tinubu that what it takes has already denied that pix and he's moving on with his respect as it concerns Nigerians! You just continue to lie and loose the little credibility you have, and that's if you still have any remaining! Oniro-agbaya!
Re: I Visited Buhari In London, But I Won’t Talk About His Health – Amosun by Waspy(m): 5:40pm On Feb 13, 2017
Of course... ...Nothing worthy to talk about.
Re: I Visited Buhari In London, But I Won’t Talk About His Health – Amosun by okowande(f): 5:44pm On Feb 13, 2017
axeman2:
BUHARI RIGHT NOW IS BUSY FIGHTING CORRUPTION IN THE LAND OF THE DEAD.
Do not judge! there is only one judge GOD
Re: I Visited Buhari In London, But I Won’t Talk About His Health – Amosun by excel101(m): 5:50pm On Feb 13, 2017
Re: I Visited Buhari In London, But I Won’t Talk About His Health – Amosun by shurlar50(m): 5:56pm On Feb 13, 2017
Hmnn... oro pesi je
Re: I Visited Buhari In London, But I Won’t Talk About His Health – Amosun by Oare69(m): 5:59pm On Feb 13, 2017
Time will tell
There is nothing hidden under the sun that won't be revealed
Except na jupital una go hide the info put
Mean while happy val my NL folks
Re: I Visited Buhari In London, But I Won’t Talk About His Health – Amosun by SweetWJ(m): 6:03pm On Feb 13, 2017
Dis is the CHANGE that was promised.

Empty HOPE.
Re: I Visited Buhari In London, But I Won’t Talk About His Health – Amosun by kings09(m): 6:03pm On Feb 13, 2017
If only sarrki, madridguy, ngeneukwenu are on dis thread. Lo n behold, they r missing n nowhr to be found.

Oh ok, I knw whr to find dem....on aany thread dat concerns GEJ cheesy grin
timokoko:
naira land, I want to ask a question, pls don't block me oooo..... is it only dat dress and cap d president took to London?
Re: I Visited Buhari In London, But I Won’t Talk About His Health – Amosun by tonee45: 6:05pm On Feb 13, 2017
Re: I Visited Buhari In London, But I Won’t Talk About His Health – Amosun by ReachHard: 6:08pm On Feb 13, 2017
NEGODU NWOKEM A...

LIKE WE CARE... F*¿K!

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

How Has Sanwo-Olu Fared In Eight Months As Lagos State Governor? / 2023: Why We Are Forming New Political Movement - Okorocha / Did Peter Obi Betray Atiku?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.