Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,762 members, 7,824,186 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 03:34 AM

Osinbajo Inspects Projects With Wike In Rivers State (Photos) - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Osinbajo Inspects Projects With Wike In Rivers State (Photos) (35801 Views)

Photos Of Saraki Meeting With Wike, Ortom And Others In Kwara / Osinbajo Inspects The Statues Constructed By Okorocha In Imo (Photos) / Goodluck Jonathan Commissions 2nd Nkpogu Bridge With Wike (pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Osinbajo Inspects Projects With Wike In Rivers State (Photos) by ajepako(f): 5:30pm On Feb 13, 2017
Nice one Mr Wike..

But, who Oga Wike swallow with that big belle?

grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Osinbajo Inspects Projects With Wike In Rivers State (Photos) by fmrule(m): 5:30pm On Feb 13, 2017
Buhari and osinbajo be like baba adeboye and his successor."I'm still president world wide but osinbajo is Nigeria president." it is well with our country
Re: Osinbajo Inspects Projects With Wike In Rivers State (Photos) by fmrule(m): 5:32pm On Feb 13, 2017
Buhari and osinbajo be like baba adeboye and his successor."I'm still president world wide but osinbajo is Nigeria president." it is well with our country ;D5
Re: Osinbajo Inspects Projects With Wike In Rivers State (Photos) by signz: 5:35pm On Feb 13, 2017
If Buhari doesn't come back ie Stay away and Osibanjo continues like this, Nigeria oil production will surely exceed 2million barrels per day. Also acts of gas pipeline bombings that have crippled our energy will reduce drastically.

This is what a leader should do especially in a nation as diverse as ours.

Kudos to President Osibanjo.

2 Likes

Re: Osinbajo Inspects Projects With Wike In Rivers State (Photos) by ibietela2(m): 5:36pm On Feb 13, 2017
sarrki:
Only Ambode, obianno and dankwambo can match Wike

That's the gospel truth

In terms of infrastructural development

You like speaking from both sides of your mouth
Re: Osinbajo Inspects Projects With Wike In Rivers State (Photos) by wxyz1: 5:37pm On Feb 13, 2017
When the righteous rule the people rejoice, but when the wicked rule people gnash their teeth for sorrow. the Bible is a living word.

1 Like

Re: Osinbajo Inspects Projects With Wike In Rivers State (Photos) by Kingbusssy(m): 5:41pm On Feb 13, 2017
tomakint:
Who hacked ur account. You forgot Fayose.
Mr Stomach infrastructure
Re: Osinbajo Inspects Projects With Wike In Rivers State (Photos) by autonomous22: 5:49pm On Feb 13, 2017
Today wey Wike wear glass, hope all is well......
Re: Osinbajo Inspects Projects With Wike In Rivers State (Photos) by ssmmy(m): 6:06pm On Feb 13, 2017
Na wah oooo
Re: Osinbajo Inspects Projects With Wike In Rivers State (Photos) by me69: 6:24pm On Feb 13, 2017
ThinkSmarter:
Nice one.
I like the way this man move around to get closer to the people. I think that will motivate state governors to work more so as to impress d President, also it will give him the opportunity to talk and listen to people heart to heart.
Osinbajo will make a good president if I may say.
Not the one forming American president in his country due to his sentiments towards some regions.
Next election vote for am na. for now na Baba be C in C cool cool cool
Re: Osinbajo Inspects Projects With Wike In Rivers State (Photos) by tonex360: 6:34pm On Feb 13, 2017
Great speech from the acting president, this is what Nigerian needs, if Osibanjo become Nigerian president, he's going to emerge as the best president Nigeria has ever had in history. His got great wisdom and above all God fearing.

1 Like

Re: Osinbajo Inspects Projects With Wike In Rivers State (Photos) by omaguibu(m): 6:43pm On Feb 13, 2017
Somebody might commit suicide. pls security men should have an eye on APC ATM card bearer.
Re: Osinbajo Inspects Projects With Wike In Rivers State (Photos) by b3llo(m): 6:45pm On Feb 13, 2017
sarrki:

That's the gospel truth

Thumbs up! You recognized my Gov. Hassan Dankwambo
Re: Osinbajo Inspects Projects With Wike In Rivers State (Photos) by vislabraye(m): 6:54pm On Feb 13, 2017
sarrki:

That's the gospel truth

shocked . Is this you speaking ?
Re: Osinbajo Inspects Projects With Wike In Rivers State (Photos) by Brestar(f): 7:07pm On Feb 13, 2017
sarrki:

That's the gospel truth

Lmao! You OK or something?
Re: Osinbajo Inspects Projects With Wike In Rivers State (Photos) by Nobody: 7:52pm On Feb 13, 2017
When is everybody always praising obiano, i stay in anambra state and i can tell you that the man isn't doing anything.
Re: Osinbajo Inspects Projects With Wike In Rivers State (Photos) by Nobody: 8:01pm On Feb 13, 2017
NgeneUkwenu:
To commission an uncompleted Building?
English is a problem o? read d post did dey mention anything like commissioning? rather there were inspecting various projects

1 Like

Re: Osinbajo Inspects Projects With Wike In Rivers State (Photos) by Nokio1: 8:43pm On Feb 13, 2017
The only thing worth commissioning is the BMW.
Re: Osinbajo Inspects Projects With Wike In Rivers State (Photos) by Dareomo(m): 8:53pm On Feb 13, 2017
Be constructive in your critism, people's politics should be encouraged and not party's politics which tend to defend party man even when all is not well.
Re: Osinbajo Inspects Projects With Wike In Rivers State (Photos) by Odingo1: 8:58pm On Feb 13, 2017
Opakan2:
SS people love Yorubas and are kinda Loyal to odua nation.

we love you guys too. we'll always stand for your prosperity just like we do in SW
Yaba left
Re: Osinbajo Inspects Projects With Wike In Rivers State (Photos) by ancientbanana: 9:02pm On Feb 13, 2017
Osibanjo is more of a President than Buhari as he is more mature in xter
Re: Osinbajo Inspects Projects With Wike In Rivers State (Photos) by ancientbanana: 9:04pm On Feb 13, 2017
NgeneUkwenu:
do really knw how to read? Where did u see commissioning?
Re: Osinbajo Inspects Projects With Wike In Rivers State (Photos) by ancientbanana: 9:07pm On Feb 13, 2017
Keneking:
Be careful with Wike oh...many have gone cheesy cheesy

See Wike belly sef angry

All the projects are incomplete...what a waste of time for Osinbajo grin

Project commissioning without tapes, abi project inspection when he is not the Local government Chairman.

I am sure budget for this visit would be N3bn grin

Useless government shocked
it's obvious hate has made most of u brain dumb n blind. Where was it said he was there to commission anything? He only took him around to see on going projects. Hate has blocked ur senses chai

1 Like

Re: Osinbajo Inspects Projects With Wike In Rivers State (Photos) by ancientbanana: 9:09pm On Feb 13, 2017
Nokio1:
The only thing worth commissioning is the BMW.
it's obvious hate has made most of u brain dumb n blind. Where was it said he was there to commission anything? He only took him around to see on going projects. Hate has blocked ur senses chai
Re: Osinbajo Inspects Projects With Wike In Rivers State (Photos) by ancientbanana: 9:09pm On Feb 13, 2017
bigmodo:
When is everybody always praising obiano, i stay in anambra state and i can tell you that the man isn't doing anything.
I can c u are partisan
Re: Osinbajo Inspects Projects With Wike In Rivers State (Photos) by Nobody: 9:51pm On Feb 13, 2017
This man is gradually endearing my heart, hmmmmm.
I might finally call 'Mr President' very soon

Nice one Mr Osinbajo
Re: Osinbajo Inspects Projects With Wike In Rivers State (Photos) by NLSniper(m): 10:45pm On Feb 13, 2017
sarrki:

That's the gospel truth

Sarrki, Since I have known you. This is the first time you are making sense. I for one is proud of you. If you like report me to them Mods as usual**Snitch**

1 Like

Re: Osinbajo Inspects Projects With Wike In Rivers State (Photos) by mercenary: 12:09am On Feb 14, 2017
chidi4eze:
I've not seen any fresh project Wike has started and completed in RIVERS STATE
@Then you need to see an eye doctor
Re: Osinbajo Inspects Projects With Wike In Rivers State (Photos) by BeauHomme: 1:09am On Feb 14, 2017
Learn to READ and write, not just to write and write. You'll begin to make sense by then.

NgeneUkwenu:
Re: Osinbajo Inspects Projects With Wike In Rivers State (Photos) by akinsammy(m): 5:13am On Feb 14, 2017
tomakint:

Who hacked ur account. You forgot Fayose.

Let fayose finish the fly over bridge at fajuyi side in ado ekiti... He will do his rating again....
Re: Osinbajo Inspects Projects With Wike In Rivers State (Photos) by Annie939(f): 5:37am On Feb 14, 2017
where is transportation minister?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

What Ize-Iyamu Said About Oshiomhole In 2016 Will Shock You (Video) / Senate Approves Tinubu's Request To Appoint 20 Special Advisers / Senate Committee Summons Danladi Umar

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.