Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,850 members, 7,817,517 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 01:37 PM

45-Year-Old Man Defiles A 10-Year-Old Girl, Says "She Always Tempted Him (Photo) - Crime (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / 45-Year-Old Man Defiles A 10-Year-Old Girl, Says "She Always Tempted Him (Photo) (47318 Views)

Ikenna Unegbu: NIMC DG Defiles A 2-Year-old Girl In His Office In Owerri / Hope Uzodima Arrested In India After A Fellow Nigerian Snitched On Him [Photo] / 45-Year-Old Man Impregnates Primary School Girl, Says She's His Lover & Fiancée (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 45-Year-Old Man Defiles A 10-Year-Old Girl, Says "She Always Tempted Him (Photo) by RooRuudRonSaha(m): 9:38pm On Feb 13, 2017
KaptainAfrika:
Well, Jesus Christ wasn't a rapist...

how u take know
Re: 45-Year-Old Man Defiles A 10-Year-Old Girl, Says "She Always Tempted Him (Photo) by propanet(m): 9:46pm On Feb 13, 2017
grin grin grin grin grin
Re: 45-Year-Old Man Defiles A 10-Year-Old Girl, Says "She Always Tempted Him (Photo) by KaptainAfrika: 9:55pm On Feb 13, 2017
Nothing in His messages, support such dastardly act...

RooRuudRonSaha:
how u take know
Re: 45-Year-Old Man Defiles A 10-Year-Old Girl, Says "She Always Tempted Him (Photo) by KaptainAfrika: 9:57pm On Feb 13, 2017
You are not stupid or foolish, you are just evil. I pray God touches your heart, so that you will come to know, how to show sympathy to a helpless human being.

propanet:
is obvious that the girl was not raped, so i don't really blame the man. moreover the girl was enjoying the encounter,and i am sure that is not her first client. she might be a minor but she knew quite well what she was doing.
Re: 45-Year-Old Man Defiles A 10-Year-Old Girl, Says "She Always Tempted Him (Photo) by sanpipita(m): 10:02pm On Feb 13, 2017
tmgold007:

I cant belive dis is ur comment.....she is just a little girl...10years old for that matter....please will u av made the same comment if the little girl is ur sister?

I will blame myself if I allow my kid sis roam the streets at worst her asking for money, there is a reason she has a family, they failed her by not protecting her enough, things don't happen by chance people create situations for it and then wonder why it happens, its a cruel world you can only expect few saints
Re: 45-Year-Old Man Defiles A 10-Year-Old Girl, Says "She Always Tempted Him (Photo) by propanet(m): 10:02pm On Feb 13, 2017
grin
Re: 45-Year-Old Man Defiles A 10-Year-Old Girl, Says "She Always Tempted Him (Photo) by testimonyobaoyin(f): 10:18pm On Feb 13, 2017
You dare not try it wit me cuz Heaven knows I will kill his entire family, what did a 10 years old girl has that is tempting u wey don near ur grace? Idiot
Re: 45-Year-Old Man Defiles A 10-Year-Old Girl, Says "She Always Tempted Him (Photo) by testimonyobaoyin(f): 10:19pm On Feb 13, 2017
testimonyobaoyin:
You dare not try it wit me cuz Heaven knows I will kill his entire family, what did a 10 years old girl has that is tempting u wey don near ur grave? Idiot
Re: 45-Year-Old Man Defiles A 10-Year-Old Girl, Says "She Always Tempted Him (Photo) by highbee02: 10:30pm On Feb 13, 2017
last35:
NCAN agbowó zone reporting

Where in Agbowo, I live @ Barika
Re: 45-Year-Old Man Defiles A 10-Year-Old Girl, Says "She Always Tempted Him (Photo) by KaptainAfrika: 10:32pm On Feb 13, 2017
A 10 year old girl was raped, for God's sake! A 10 year old girl. If females are evil, your mother and sister are evil too, unless they are not females. But wait, where you raped by a woman, when you were a little boy?

propanet:

That is your own opinion.
I will repeat my statement. I don't blame the man at all. Females are evil, they keep making advances at men and using all they can to draw attention and by the time the deal is done then they will begin to rain fire and brimstone
Re: 45-Year-Old Man Defiles A 10-Year-Old Girl, Says "She Always Tempted Him (Photo) by bejeria101(m): 10:41pm On Feb 13, 2017
Listen to self oponu aye! So she shakes her ass and chest at you. Abeg hangman hang am with brand new rope.
Re: 45-Year-Old Man Defiles A 10-Year-Old Girl, Says "She Always Tempted Him (Photo) by airprinz(m): 11:03pm On Feb 13, 2017
Fourwinds:
a disciplined man will not take these nonsense words....

a man knows when and when not to have sex..... dat is what differentiate a discipline man from a unstable sex addict.
Go tell the dude that did this sh*t, and the dude dat brought dis isue to the fp and not me.

Besides, if you can control dat sh*t wen it comes into yhur mind, yhu tank God because there re dudes dat weep and wish they could be like yhu.
Re: 45-Year-Old Man Defiles A 10-Year-Old Girl, Says "She Always Tempted Him (Photo) by airprinz(m): 11:07pm On Feb 13, 2017
loveymom:

You want me to believe that the brain you men have is nothing but konji. undecided
Yhu ask yourself dat question because yhur sex partner told me you are a telepathic
Re: 45-Year-Old Man Defiles A 10-Year-Old Girl, Says "She Always Tempted Him (Photo) by akigbemaru: 11:55pm On Feb 13, 2017
Paedophile
Re: 45-Year-Old Man Defiles A 10-Year-Old Girl, Says "She Always Tempted Him (Photo) by candelahria(f): 11:58pm On Feb 13, 2017
She tempted youWhat happened was you couldn't resist your perverse urges, paedophile!
Re: 45-Year-Old Man Defiles A 10-Year-Old Girl, Says "She Always Tempted Him (Photo) by kabrud: 12:25am On Feb 14, 2017
His name is Covenant Dako
Cc
Blaqsuqar
Re: 45-Year-Old Man Defiles A 10-Year-Old Girl, Says "She Always Tempted Him (Photo) by tunde1200(m): 4:43am On Feb 14, 2017
ddippset:
Whenever I hear stories about men defiling 10 year olds, 5 year olds and even 2 year olds I wonder how it is possible. Can a fully grown man penetrate a child like that? Maybe the defiling and molestation they talk about is by use of their fingers. I just can't believe it.

Me too

1 Like

Re: 45-Year-Old Man Defiles A 10-Year-Old Girl, Says "She Always Tempted Him (Photo) by Phunkyposh(f): 7:27am On Feb 14, 2017
paedophile Oshi
Re: 45-Year-Old Man Defiles A 10-Year-Old Girl, Says "She Always Tempted Him (Photo) by khalhokage(m): 9:15am On Feb 14, 2017

Re: 45-Year-Old Man Defiles A 10-Year-Old Girl, Says "She Always Tempted Him (Photo) by Danmaiduguri(m): 10:34am On May 02, 2017
TrapQueen77:
undecided

Juz heading.. No stories?

If this happend in the north, some people wuld open their wide mouth and insult muslims and Islam but wen its the other way round they choose to keep quiet. Hypocrites

A similar event happened long ago somewhere.

Genesis 19:30 Lot went to the moutain and dwelled with his two daughters

Gen19:31 And The fistborn said to the younger "Our father is old and there is no man to unto us in this manner.."
Gen 19:32 come let us make our father drink wine and we will lie with him, that we may preserve seed of our father.

Gen19:33 And they made their father drink wine that wine, and the firstborn went in and laid with her father.

Gen19:36 Thus were both the daughters of lot with child by their fathers.

Pls tell me what happen between Lot and his daughters??
Re: 45-Year-Old Man Defiles A 10-Year-Old Girl, Says "She Always Tempted Him (Photo) by Nobody: 10:48am On May 02, 2017
Danmaiduguri:

If this happend in the north, some people wuld open their wide mouth and insult muslims and Islam but wen its the other way round they choose to keep quiet. Hypocrites

A similar event happened long ago somewhere.

Genesis 19:30 Lot went to the moutain and dwelled with his two daughters

Gen19:31 And The fistborn said to the younger "Our father is old and there is no man to unto us in this manner.."
Gen 19:32 come let us make our father drink wine and we will lie with him, that we may preserve seed of our father.

Gen19:33 And they made their father drink wine that wine, and the firstborn went in and laid with her father.

Gen19:36 Thus were both the daughters of lot with child by their fathers.

Pls tell me what happen between Lot and his daughters??

Abeeeg, move this to religion.

Re: 45-Year-Old Man Defiles A 10-Year-Old Girl, Says "She Always Tempted Him (Photo) by NaeChris: 11:43am On May 02, 2017
Whats is wrong with some men? 10 year old 'tempt him' can you imagine?
Re: 45-Year-Old Man Defiles A 10-Year-Old Girl, Says "She Always Tempted Him (Photo) by NaeChris: 11:45am On May 02, 2017
mcmurphy132:
konji no get control
Say wetin happen?
Re: 45-Year-Old Man Defiles A 10-Year-Old Girl, Says "She Always Tempted Him (Photo) by AFONJACOW(m): 3:07pm On Mar 07, 2020
Defiling minors is common in yellowbar land

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Photos Of Slain Bandits In Kaduna ( Graphics) / 25 Escaped Inmates Return To Correctional Centre In Edo / Thief Caught Stealing From Redeemed Church In Lagos, Beaten & Paraded Unclad

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.