Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,932 members, 7,817,721 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 05:55 PM

Basketmouth & Wife Slay In London, As She Rocks A Hot Mini Gown (Photo) - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Basketmouth & Wife Slay In London, As She Rocks A Hot Mini Gown (Photo) (39433 Views)

Basketmouth, Wife, Elsie Okpocha And Daughter Looking Adorable In New Picture / Basketmouth Wife, Elsie Okpocha Loses Third Baby - TunezMedia / Basketmouth's Wife, Elsie Blasts Side Chicks Waiting For Marriages To Crash (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Basketmouth & Wife Slay In London, As She Rocks A Hot Mini Gown (Photo) by theway83: 8:49am On Feb 14, 2017
am less consign
Re: Basketmouth & Wife Slay In London, As She Rocks A Hot Mini Gown (Photo) by Whytelyon(m): 8:52am On Feb 14, 2017
angelTI:
Where is the prove they are in UK?

So an entertainer can be broke to pay tfare to UK or what? Abi na because em no invite you? Why u jealous? I smell it from here.
Re: Basketmouth & Wife Slay In London, As She Rocks A Hot Mini Gown (Photo) by chyke4(m): 8:56am On Feb 14, 2017
Bleep givers movement have been mute lately! plz where are they?, me don't give a Bleep. That could be a corner in their house!
Re: Basketmouth & Wife Slay In London, As She Rocks A Hot Mini Gown (Photo) by Virus777: 8:56am On Feb 14, 2017
Bumbae1:
Ohhh that dress cheesy she garrit ! Didnt even know she this light
Lol what did she see in Basket

But wait no sure where she going with that in this freezing cold ! angry u sure say na UK she dey lol

She saw money in basket mouth.
Re: Basketmouth & Wife Slay In London, As She Rocks A Hot Mini Gown (Photo) by no1madman(m): 8:56am On Feb 14, 2017
dorry62:
Wow she's really 'white'.
Black is more beautiful. . Hahahaha!
Re: Basketmouth & Wife Slay In London, As She Rocks A Hot Mini Gown (Photo) by thonyrule(m): 8:57am On Feb 14, 2017
Just to check the gown..... Nice
Re: Basketmouth & Wife Slay In London, As She Rocks A Hot Mini Gown (Photo) by jbhill(m): 8:59am On Feb 14, 2017
AND AN F WAZ GIVEN.

1 Like

Re: Basketmouth & Wife Slay In London, As She Rocks A Hot Mini Gown (Photo) by Nobody: 9:13am On Feb 14, 2017
Bumbae1:

But wait no sure where she going with that in this freezing cold ! angry u sure say na UK she dey lol

I guess, you likey. smiley cheesy

How about I get you one, for tonight val dinner. . Just for the two of us ALONE!!!

#YOLO
Re: Basketmouth & Wife Slay In London, As She Rocks A Hot Mini Gown (Photo) by bakynes(m): 9:16am On Feb 14, 2017
Except she is not a typical Nigerian why would she dress that way like all these hoes in musical videos. A typical Nigerian wife shdnt dress that way, there are better clothes that cover the body that are very beautiful.

If the girl cheat on basket mouth now na to con dey give us headache on social media.
Re: Basketmouth & Wife Slay In London, As She Rocks A Hot Mini Gown (Photo) by TerrorSquad147: 9:43am On Feb 14, 2017
Bumbae1:
Ohhh that dress cheesy she garrit ! Didnt even know she this light thank God for bleaching cream
Lol what did she see in Basket she saw money, plenty money

But wait no sure where she going with that in this freezing cold ! angry u sure say na UK she dey lol even me sef dey doubt am cos na thick sweater wey I wear so
Re: Basketmouth & Wife Slay In London, As She Rocks A Hot Mini Gown (Photo) by Kennyodinye(m): 9:58am On Feb 14, 2017
is that his wife or mistress

Re: Basketmouth & Wife Slay In London, As She Rocks A Hot Mini Gown (Photo) by Pearly255(f): 9:58am On Feb 14, 2017
angelTI:
Where is the prove they are in UK?

her boots grin grin grin
Re: Basketmouth & Wife Slay In London, As She Rocks A Hot Mini Gown (Photo) by femi4: 10:10am On Feb 14, 2017
pyyxxaro:
To the poster above the above me

That Door is only found in UK

Once you see that door ,just know the person is in UK

In our rented house in UK ,all the rooms has that exact door grin

If this basket mouth wife vex use this shoe kick person ehn

Naaa once the person go turn cripple cry
Re: Basketmouth & Wife Slay In London, As She Rocks A Hot Mini Gown (Photo) by anonimi: 10:15am On Feb 14, 2017
They should say hello to the dullard who absconded from Aso Rock for ANOTHER treatment abroad while our doctors struggle at home despite the bogus amount budgeted for Aso Rock clinic.

Buhari Returns From Foreign Medical Treatment, Receives Speaker Tambuwal
MAR 18, 2012

Former military Head of State, General Muhammadu Buhari has returned from his overseas visit to his Kaduna base, and from where he has been receiving guests.

1 Like

Re: Basketmouth & Wife Slay In London, As She Rocks A Hot Mini Gown (Photo) by toprealman: 10:18am On Feb 14, 2017
Is it the one that gossips too much? Beside the look cute as a couple....
Re: Basketmouth & Wife Slay In London, As She Rocks A Hot Mini Gown (Photo) by Nobody: 10:39am On Feb 14, 2017
Bumbae1:

I Just felt an over whelming need to insult you but I will just calm down and sip my tea. Asking wat a woman saw in a man wu is 1000 times more valuable than you are. Ode! wat does ur boyfriend see in you?
Re: Basketmouth & Wife Slay In London, As She Rocks A Hot Mini Gown (Photo) by Aragon: 10:39am On Feb 14, 2017
ifeomafigure8:
This could be anywhere besides what is special with being in UK that you calling Lalasticlala? cheesy

He has a gig in London today I guess! His ads is everywhere. Like you said, nothing special about London.. Just saying he has work to do there
Re: Basketmouth & Wife Slay In London, As She Rocks A Hot Mini Gown (Photo) by Nobody: 10:50am On Feb 14, 2017
jeeqaa7:
Y basketmouth dey hold am like sey e dey fear
brother....u said my mind. na the woman wey suppose hold the man sef
Re: Basketmouth & Wife Slay In London, As She Rocks A Hot Mini Gown (Photo) by Ugosample(m): 11:14am On Feb 14, 2017
bakynes:
Except she is not a typical Nigerian why would she dress that way like all these hoes in musical videos. A typical Nigerian wife shdnt dress that way, there are better clothes that cover the body that are very beautiful.

If the girl cheat on basket mouth now na to con dey give us headache on social media.

Wetin this one dey yarn now
Re: Basketmouth & Wife Slay In London, As She Rocks A Hot Mini Gown (Photo) by Ugosample(m): 11:16am On Feb 14, 2017
Kennyodinye:
is that his wife or mistress
Wetin this one too dey yarn
Rubbish
Re: Basketmouth & Wife Slay In London, As She Rocks A Hot Mini Gown (Photo) by Nobody: 11:19am On Feb 14, 2017
[quote author=TerrorSquad147 post=53697463][/quote]
Lol abi oh .. u no see as here cold like this grin
Re: Basketmouth & Wife Slay In London, As She Rocks A Hot Mini Gown (Photo) by Nobody: 11:21am On Feb 14, 2017
Ebuka2016:

I Just felt an over whelming need to insult you but I will just calm down and sip my tea. Asking wat a woman saw in a man wu is 1000 times more valuable than you are. Ode! wat does ur boyfriend see in you?
The females in ur family r ODE! .. undecided oponu oshi ..
u don't want to insukt yet u did illiterate.. just stfu and mind ur biz .. wasteman smiley

See ut
R wadted life below undecided take ur meds dear u need it
Ebuka2016:

hmmmmmmmmmm this ur ass make sense ooo. Should i come to ur room? Its like i yaff seen u bfore but i cant remember where
Re: Basketmouth & Wife Slay In London, As She Rocks A Hot Mini Gown (Photo) by Nobody: 11:21am On Feb 14, 2017
richommie:

I guess, you likey. smiley cheesy

How about I get you one, for tonight val dinner. . Just for the two of us ALONE!!!

#YOLO
Lol u know we cant wear such in naija make spade friend no flog person grin
What r ur plans .. who u dey carry comot
Re: Basketmouth & Wife Slay In London, As She Rocks A Hot Mini Gown (Photo) by bakynes(m): 11:23am On Feb 14, 2017
Ugosample:

Wetin this one dey yarn now
You fit allow your own wife dress like that?
Re: Basketmouth & Wife Slay In London, As She Rocks A Hot Mini Gown (Photo) by Nobody: 11:23am On Feb 14, 2017
Virus777:

She saw money in basket mouth.
Lol was wondering if he was just a regular guy would she still be with him
Re: Basketmouth & Wife Slay In London, As She Rocks A Hot Mini Gown (Photo) by Ugosample(m): 11:26am On Feb 14, 2017
bakynes:
You fit allow your own wife dress like that?
Why not
I am not an insecure person, so that will not be much of a problem for me.
Men who reason like that are overly jealous and insecure, especially Arabs
Re: Basketmouth & Wife Slay In London, As She Rocks A Hot Mini Gown (Photo) by Nobody: 11:27am On Feb 14, 2017
Bumbae1:

Lol u know we cant wear such in naija make spade friend no flog person grin
What r ur plans .. who u dey carry comot
Who be spade friend? cheesy

Na Aniker oo. .. but she never show up cry ?

#YOLO
Re: Basketmouth & Wife Slay In London, As She Rocks A Hot Mini Gown (Photo) by Nobody: 11:30am On Feb 14, 2017
richommie:
Who be spade friend? cheesy

Na Aniker oo. .. but she never show up cry ?

#YOLO
Just dey wait for that useless goat up there angry
Re: Basketmouth & Wife Slay In London, As She Rocks A Hot Mini Gown (Photo) by TerrorSquad147: 11:31am On Feb 14, 2017
Bumbae1:

Lol abi oh .. u no see as here cold like this grin
walahi...which side wey you dey?
Re: Basketmouth & Wife Slay In London, As She Rocks A Hot Mini Gown (Photo) by Nobody: 11:32am On Feb 14, 2017
TerrorSquad147:
walahi...which side wey you dey?

Aguda side
Re: Basketmouth & Wife Slay In London, As She Rocks A Hot Mini Gown (Photo) by TerrorSquad147: 11:34am On Feb 14, 2017
Bumbae1:

Aguda side
lol, abeg no Crack my ribs
Re: Basketmouth & Wife Slay In London, As She Rocks A Hot Mini Gown (Photo) by Nobody: 11:38am On Feb 14, 2017
TerrorSquad147:
lol, abeg no Crack my ribs
grin grin so u doing anything special ! Or just normal day for u

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Maheeda And Robert Celebrate 13th Wedding Anniversary / Police Assault And Humiliate Comedian Shakara In Front Of His Family [PICS] / Ini Edo Visits University Of Uyo, Her Alma Mata (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.