Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,614 members, 7,816,522 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 12:35 PM

Basketmouth & Wife Slay In London, As She Rocks A Hot Mini Gown (Photo) - Celebrities (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Basketmouth & Wife Slay In London, As She Rocks A Hot Mini Gown (Photo) (39428 Views)

Basketmouth, Wife, Elsie Okpocha And Daughter Looking Adorable In New Picture / Basketmouth Wife, Elsie Okpocha Loses Third Baby - TunezMedia / Basketmouth's Wife, Elsie Blasts Side Chicks Waiting For Marriages To Crash (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Basketmouth & Wife Slay In London, As She Rocks A Hot Mini Gown (Photo) by Nobody: 1:40pm On Feb 14, 2017
RoyalKNIGHT:
Ebuka2016 the fraud selling fake domian names for 5k, I don't have all day. I am waiting for you.
i neva made an attempt to sell a single domain talk more of a fake one! Maybe wen u bring your witnesses, i would take u seriouz. For now, i think you are just trolling around like you always do.
Re: Basketmouth & Wife Slay In London, As She Rocks A Hot Mini Gown (Photo) by Nobody: 1:55pm On Feb 14, 2017
RoyalKNIGHT:
[s][/s]

A lowly scallywag like yourself has no moral compass to judge who posts shiit or who doesn't! You should hide your greasy head in shame when your peers rare their heads, you dumb fvcking ninnyhammer! An obtuse primate invalid such as you has no right what so ever to mingle in the affairs of your superiors! The lady you insulted will put food on your table till you grow obese and die of constipation! Useless student selling domain names, woe betide you today!
i guess i dnt need watever d boy or gal you are backing up has to offer (if he or she has any) to ignore any poo from him or her. Last i checked, pple who give a bleep pet and concur to anything anyone whose palm kernel is presumed to have been cracked by a benevolent god says.......so in all ur intelligence, cant u see am not one of them? Do i need to break ur head and shout the words into ur head so they would sink in? If i stay among those pple wu you think have a say, and voice my oppinion loud and clear, are u gonna ask me to shut up? Maybe dats wen u will learn not to play with fire, a very hot and wild one at that!
Re: Basketmouth & Wife Slay In London, As She Rocks A Hot Mini Gown (Photo) by RoyalKNIGHT(m): 1:58pm On Feb 14, 2017
Ebuka2016:

i neva made an attempt to sell a single domain talk more of a fake one! Maybe wen u bring your witnesses, i would take u seriouz. For now, i think you are just trolling around like you always do.

You asked for it! grin

Here's YOU claiming ownership of your email address:

Ebuka2016:

I want to read everything but the books that will make me question the existence of God....dats doom for me. I may never be able to recover especially now that my faith is kinda shaky.....can you kindly inbox me the books via this email.... victorchukwuebuka03@gmail ? am expecting ur mail. Thanks a lot

Now, here are the websites where YOU ply your trade (brandishing same email address) with the abandoned domain names you claim to sell:

www.morganlinton.com/top-ten-places-to-sell-your-domain-names/

www.domaintothebank.com/domain-finders-fee-sell-me-unregistered-available-domains/

A simple google search of your email address exposes you running round the cyberspace looking for favours and trying to sell fake domain names! You are a cheap liar who is worth next to nothing! Now, tell me Mr. Ebuka, the lying fraudster, how market? gringrin

2 Likes

Re: Basketmouth & Wife Slay In London, As She Rocks A Hot Mini Gown (Photo) by btoks: 2:07pm On Feb 14, 2017
SIRKAY98:
My Toilet 5n pass dis London sef.
London Full of old structures like Lagos State Polytecnic Ikorodu Campus Buildings

This your toilet - lol.

I'm sure you meant quality structures in London!! You won't hear of structures collapsing in London even though a lot of them are over 100 years old.
The structures were built to last and they sure bring in tourism for UK.
I wish we had quality old structures in Naija.
Re: Basketmouth & Wife Slay In London, As She Rocks A Hot Mini Gown (Photo) by RoyalKNIGHT(m): 2:08pm On Feb 14, 2017
[s]
Ebuka2016:

i guess i dnt need watever d boy or gal you are backing up has to offer (if he or she has any) to ignore any poo from him or her. Last i checked, pple who give a bleep pet and concur to anything anyone whose palm kernel is presumed to have been cracked by a benevolent god says.......so in all ur intelligence, cant u see am not one of them? Do i need to break ur head and shout the words into ur head so they would sink in? If i stay among those pple wu you think have a say, and voice my oppinion loud and clear, are u gonna ask me to shut up? Maybe dats wen u will learn not to play with fire, a very hot and wild one at that!
[/s]

I'm sorry, I don't speak Igbobi Grammar School model English Language. You type too much thrash.
Re: Basketmouth & Wife Slay In London, As She Rocks A Hot Mini Gown (Photo) by RoyalKNIGHT(m): 2:12pm On Feb 14, 2017
Ebuka2016, the "big boy" who loves to downplay women inorder to feel good about himself, where are you? cheesy

I promised to read you your eulogy but I'm not done yet! By the time I'm through with you, you'd regret ever quoting that young lady.
Re: Basketmouth & Wife Slay In London, As She Rocks A Hot Mini Gown (Photo) by Nobody: 2:12pm On Feb 14, 2017
RoyalKNIGHT:
[s][/s]

STFU! You can't say shiit because you lack the cognitive ability to churn out torso tearing words in real-time! You're dumb like that! You lack basic diction application and your words are just as incoherent.

Long story short; You're a dumb fvcking iidiot! Which is why you can't best me even today which is my worst day!

I never asked for the story of your life so spare me the gory details of how poverty humbled you. I don't care. A worthless piece of shiit like you should pay more attention to your Brighter Grammar than beating your chest to a lady who's toenails you're not worthy to touch! Obtuse iidiot!
this aint an enlish class or a glammer competition class bro. Go back and read all the shit we have said to each, even the once i said to the dumb woman whose ass you are licking like crazy, i made more sense dan you! And i will continue to make more sense than you will ever do if eventually your brain and intelligence developes (wish i doubt will ever happen). If i ask you the world richest man, your dead brain will have no other answer to give than Mark Zuckerburg. If i ask you why he is a man of virtue, you'd probably say its because he is damn humble....dats on a day ur brain decides to maximize its full potential.
Re: Basketmouth & Wife Slay In London, As She Rocks A Hot Mini Gown (Photo) by RoyalKNIGHT(m): 2:20pm On Feb 14, 2017
Ebuka2016:

this aint an enlish class or a glammer competition class bro. Go back and read all the shit we have said to each, even the once i said to the dumb woman whose ass you are licking like crazy, i made more sense dan you! And i will continue to make more sense than you will ever do if eventually your brain and intelligence developes (wish i doubt will ever happen). If i ask you the world richest man, your dead brain will have no other answer to give than Mark Zuckerburg. If i ask you why he is a man of virtue, you'd probably say its because he is damn humble....dats on a day ur brain decides to maximize its full potential.

Hierarchy forbids a lion's duel with a kitchen mouse. You are way below the food-chain. A petty thief and a beggar is who you really are and I've exposed you for that. Dumb as you are, you don't know it yet.

Your words are dumber than an empty can of sardine! That wet sponge in your skull you call a brain is the reason why you'd remain below your peers in life, mark my words.

2 Likes

Re: Basketmouth & Wife Slay In London, As She Rocks A Hot Mini Gown (Photo) by LamideNoni: 2:25pm On Feb 14, 2017
Ebuka2016:

Just lookat the nonsense yua typing? undecided
Re: Basketmouth & Wife Slay In London, As She Rocks A Hot Mini Gown (Photo) by Nobody: 2:26pm On Feb 14, 2017
RoyalKNIGHT:

You asked for it! grin

Here's YOU claiming ownership of your email address:

Now, here are the websites where YOU ply your trade (brandishing same email address) with the abandoned domain names you claim to sell:

www.morganlinton.com/top-ten-places-to-sell-your-domain-names/

www.domaintothebank.com/domain-finders-fee-sell-me-unregistered-available-domains/

A simple google search of your email address exposes you running round the cyberspace looking for favours and trying to sell fake domain names! You are a cheap liar who is worth next to nothing! Now, tell me Mr. Ebuka, the lying fraudster, how market? gringrin
well u can check the date it was posted, it probably is close to the day i made a post about that particular domain on nairaland. I'd admit to the fact that this is a big fat lie i have told (if you care to take it as big) because i even forgot that i made that post. And since you have taken it upon yaself to dig and dig and dig facts up, can you pls dig up the fact that dat domain neva existed before i registered it, meaning i own wellnessfortress dot com 1st hand and i bought it from nowhere like u claim.
Re: Basketmouth & Wife Slay In London, As She Rocks A Hot Mini Gown (Photo) by LamideNoni: 2:28pm On Feb 14, 2017
Ebuka2016:

well u can check the date it was posted, it probably is close to the day i made a post about that particular domain on nairaland. I'd admit to the fact that this is a big fat lie i have told (if you care to take it as big) because i even forgot that i made that post. And since you have taken it upon yaself to dig and dig and dig facts up, can you pls dig up the fact that dat domain neva existed before i registered it, meaning i own wellnessfortress dot com 1st hand and i bought it from nowhere like u claim.

Lair mohammed cheesy
Re: Basketmouth & Wife Slay In London, As She Rocks A Hot Mini Gown (Photo) by Nobody: 2:28pm On Feb 14, 2017
LamideNoni:
Just lookat the nonsense yua typing? undecided
am sorry u dnt undersnd simfle engish sir
Re: Basketmouth & Wife Slay In London, As She Rocks A Hot Mini Gown (Photo) by RoyalKNIGHT(m): 2:30pm On Feb 14, 2017
Ebuka2016:

So now you admit to being a BIG FAT LIAR? grin

A honest thief, how cute.. smiley
Re: Basketmouth & Wife Slay In London, As She Rocks A Hot Mini Gown (Photo) by Nobody: 2:32pm On Feb 14, 2017
RoyalKNIGHT:

Hierarchy forbids a lion's duel with a kitchen mouse. You are way below the food-chain. A petty thief and a beggar is who you really are and I've exposed you for that. Dumb as you are, you don't know it yet.

Your words are dumber than an empty can of sardine! That wet sponge in your skull you call a brain is the reason why you'd remain below your peers in life, mark my words.
and i challenge u to ur own words bro. If by this time next year u havent heard of me or my acheivements, come bak here and quote me
Re: Basketmouth & Wife Slay In London, As She Rocks A Hot Mini Gown (Photo) by LamideNoni: 2:33pm On Feb 14, 2017
Ebuka2016:

am sorry u dnt undersnd simfle engish sir

Simfle bawo? shocked

You that has been throwing bombs here since is telling me that I don't understand english? Oloriburuku niyen! undecided
Re: Basketmouth & Wife Slay In London, As She Rocks A Hot Mini Gown (Photo) by Nobody: 2:35pm On Feb 14, 2017
RoyalKNIGHT:

So now you admit to being a BIG FAT LIAR? grin
A honest thief, how cute.. smiley
aint got any prob with dat. Its Ur opinion and i dnt give a bleep about it.
Re: Basketmouth & Wife Slay In London, As She Rocks A Hot Mini Gown (Photo) by RoyalKNIGHT(m): 2:35pm On Feb 14, 2017
Ebuka2016:

and i challenge u to ur own words bro. If by this time next year u havent heard of me or my acheivements, come bak here and quote me

Don't challenge me, challenge God. He is the one who promised you all the kingdoms of the earth yet you wound up being a monumental failure! You are a disgrace to God!
Re: Basketmouth & Wife Slay In London, As She Rocks A Hot Mini Gown (Photo) by Nobody: 2:39pm On Feb 14, 2017
LamideNoni:

Simfle bawo? shocked

You that has been throwing bombs here since is telling me that I don't understand english? Oloriburuku niyen! undecided
am sorry if u take things too seriouz. Dis is part of my new yr resolution: not to take anything seriouz exceptob that which ought to be taken seriouz. I've seen some of these mistakes and i have chosen to ignore them
Re: Basketmouth & Wife Slay In London, As She Rocks A Hot Mini Gown (Photo) by RoyalKNIGHT(m): 2:39pm On Feb 14, 2017
Ebuka2016:

aint got any prob with dat. Its Ur opinion and i dnt give a bleep about it.

Goes to prove how unrepentant liars and thieves can be. I know your type, you don't measure up to nothing! Yet you strive hard to bring down those who are better than you!

Is that girl the reason why you're a failure? While you're begging for a mod job on a dead website, she's launching her 2nd branded business venture!

An OLODO like you that can't spell his name properly wants to yap off when his superiors are talking. Go back to school and quit disgracing you and your family.

2 Likes

Re: Basketmouth & Wife Slay In London, As She Rocks A Hot Mini Gown (Photo) by LamideNoni: 2:41pm On Feb 14, 2017
Ebuka2016:

am sorry if u take things too seriouz. Dis is part of my new yr resolution: not to take anything seriouz exceptob that which ought to be taken seriouz. I've seen some of these mistakes and i have chosen to ignore them

Ogbeni shut your dirty mouth and bury your head in shame. Olodo rabata cheesy
Re: Basketmouth & Wife Slay In London, As She Rocks A Hot Mini Gown (Photo) by Nobody: 2:50pm On Feb 14, 2017
RoyalKNIGHT:

Don't challenge me, challenge God. He is the one who promised you all the kingdoms of the earth yet you wound up being a monumental failure! You are a disgrace to God!
should i quote those words again? Aint nowhere God said i would remain below my age mates for life but u said it....its there glaring at you. So am not gonna challenge God because its too bad for anyone to do so, but am gonna challenge you not just only because of wat u said but because i wannna challenge you. You are nobody in the face of God and He can say wat will happen to you in the next minute and it does. You are nobody to me either.
Re: Basketmouth & Wife Slay In London, As She Rocks A Hot Mini Gown (Photo) by Nobody: 2:53pm On Feb 14, 2017
so i will leave you guys for now because i have something to attend to. Wen am bak, we will kwontinue....
Re: Basketmouth & Wife Slay In London, As She Rocks A Hot Mini Gown (Photo) by fruityjojo(f): 3:41pm On Feb 14, 2017
SINZ:
Fruityjojo smiley
Yeah
Re: Basketmouth & Wife Slay In London, As She Rocks A Hot Mini Gown (Photo) by SINZ: 3:54pm On Feb 14, 2017
fruityjojo:
Yeah
Was taken by your moniker smiley

Hope you don't mind me asking what's the story behind it?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Bettie Jenifer's Killer: We Underrated Their Threats - Family Speaks / Dele Momodu, Olu Maintain & Brandy Meet In Atlanta / Dj Cuppy And Her Dad Go For Lunch In Luxurious Style

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 57
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.