Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,608 members, 7,823,648 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 12:53 PM

Nollywood Movie Covers - TV/Movies (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Nollywood Movie Covers (15820 Views)

How Best To Identify A Nollywood Movie / Suggest A Movie Title That Covers Nigeria's Current Predicament / Nollywood Movie Awards Pics (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nollywood Movie Covers by THEAMAKA1: 1:19am On Dec 11, 2009
modified.
Re: Nollywood Movie Covers by Nobody: 1:20am On Dec 11, 2009
It's horrible. A little photoshop would have done magic.
Re: Nollywood Movie Covers by mubarak001(m): 10:28am On Dec 11, 2009
pls roomies, i need numbers of some actress for promo.
i need Aboderin Damascus number, its urgent, my company needs her for promo
Re: Nollywood Movie Covers by emodo(m): 10:27pm On Dec 12, 2009
all the guys in nollywood are fukups grin grin shocked
Re: Nollywood Movie Covers by Nobody: 11:01pm On Dec 13, 2009
mubarak001:

pls roomies, i need numbers of some actress for promo.
i need Aboderin Damascus number, its urgent, my company needs her for promo

What do we look like? grin shocked
Re: Nollywood Movie Covers by Kinkinatus(m): 6:23pm On Dec 14, 2009
Crap is what Nollywood movie CD/DVD covers are. Is it not about time Nollywood produced quality printed and quality glossy paper covers? Some of the Nollywood movie covers you see out there in the market are pathetic and laughable. Anyway, more likely than not, that may or may not be a reflection of how crappy the movie contained is.
Re: Nollywood Movie Covers by africhika(f): 1:33am On Dec 15, 2009
this one looks decent

Re: Nollywood Movie Covers by THEAMAKA1: 1:39am On Dec 15, 2009
africhika:

this one looks decent

[size=30pt]OMG!!! THANK YOU!!![/size]
when making this thread i was thinking soooooooo hard!!
i was thinking "what was that one movie with majid michel and genevieve?"
thanks!!!
kiss
Re: Nollywood Movie Covers by Epi: 2:25am On Dec 15, 2009
@poster

a) The better to see you my dear

b) sometimes the covers look bootlegged and do not always look official either. special/sounds effects is bad. For example the shooting (killing someone) sounds like this "pap pap"[/b] And why in all the movies you bound to hear someone [b]kiss teeth and say "Aaye"

overall, the movies are great wink
Re: Nollywood Movie Covers by africhika(f): 7:43pm On Dec 17, 2009
@THE Amaka, no problemo
cool
Re: Nollywood Movie Covers by semid4lyfe(m): 10:02am On Dec 19, 2009
One Word - Terrible! However I must say I've been impressed by the covers of the recent blockbuster movies coming out of Nollywood. Movies like Figurine, Ije, Silent Scandals, Guilty pleasures, Through the Glass etc readily come to mind. See the 'typical' Nollywood movie covers below. Do I still need to watch the movies? grin

Re: Nollywood Movie Covers by nigboy(m): 6:08am On Feb 09, 2010
Does the cover have much to do

I think the main thing is the content not the cover.  Even when you make it like duvet covers, it does not matter it is just the content that will matter most
Re: Nollywood Movie Covers by nigboy(m): 11:12pm On Sep 01, 2011
Does the Cover really matter
http://comfortersetsduvetcovers./

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

AppyDay Represents Nigeria In Norway Got Talent (photos) / Court Lifts Injunction On “okafor’s Law” Movie, To Show In Cinemas Tomorrow / Startimes Risks Winding-Up Court Order Over $11m Football Rights Debt

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.