Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,161,446 members, 7,846,848 topics. Date: Saturday, 01 June 2024 at 03:52 AM

Buhari Speaks To Trump On Phone From London - Femi Adesina - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Buhari Speaks To Trump On Phone From London - Femi Adesina (44869 Views)

Buhari Speaks To Nigerians After Arriving In London For Further Medical Check-up / Buhari Speaks To Ganduje From London, Says "I Am Feeling Better" / Why Buhari Will Not Speak To Nigerians From London – Femi Adesina (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Buhari Speaks To Trump On Phone From London - Femi Adesina by joinnow: 5:56pm On Feb 13, 2017
moyin2009:
BLATANT LIE! check this out to see how desperate these apc people are deceiving Nigerians. https://www.whitehouse.gov/blog no record of Buharis call nor a record of call to Nigeria.

U don catch them

1 Like

Re: Buhari Speaks To Trump On Phone From London - Femi Adesina by Nobody: 5:56pm On Feb 13, 2017
no. the military doesn't need more weapons to bomb ipds undecided
Re: Buhari Speaks To Trump On Phone From London - Femi Adesina by ikdaddy01(m): 5:56pm On Feb 13, 2017
UNKLE U CAN LIE OOOOOOHHHH
Re: Buhari Speaks To Trump On Phone From London - Femi Adesina by Lilimax(f): 5:56pm On Feb 13, 2017
afoo02:
But what make it so difficult for some people to believe this news?
Because this government is full of lies embarassed

3 Likes

Re: Buhari Speaks To Trump On Phone From London - Femi Adesina by Nobody: 5:57pm On Feb 13, 2017
Is it now that he will congratulate Trump? By end of tomorrow Trump will give a disclaimer on this. Let see as it goes.

1 Like

Re: Buhari Speaks To Trump On Phone From London - Femi Adesina by DesireBenjamin: 5:57pm On Feb 13, 2017
Rubbish upon Nonesnse, so d cow can make call and talk to anoda president, but to show hes fulani face or even make voice call to he's own people he cannot. Mtcheew

1 Like

Re: Buhari Speaks To Trump On Phone From London - Femi Adesina by Awoo88: 5:58pm On Feb 13, 2017
BakireBulmaker:
hmmmmn

Until Donald Trump confirms it...

Anyone following Trump on Twitter here?

Can Trump recognise PMB's voice

What was PMB's response as it was not supposed be a one-way call/conversation
Nothing yet from Trump!!!! And the thing is not only WH website.
Re: Buhari Speaks To Trump On Phone From London - Femi Adesina by kabawa(m): 5:58pm On Feb 13, 2017
Jetjacky:
Rubbish. This is so unreal. And why haven't the president returned or really spoken to us. Nigeria Na wa

The president owes nobody any apology cool

You better go and queue up to know your DNA ndiara grin

2 Likes

Re: Buhari Speaks To Trump On Phone From London - Femi Adesina by Onyinye15(f): 5:58pm On Feb 13, 2017
why didnt he call Nigeria...............APC and lies ===== so compatible

https://m.facebook.com/story.php?story_fbid=1636275876667548&id=1452287068399764[/quote]
Re: Buhari Speaks To Trump On Phone From London - Femi Adesina by Nobody: 5:59pm On Feb 13, 2017
President Buhari is on medical leave and should not be working. Aso Rock Villa should not be moved to a London hospital. Buhari should be left to rest in peace.
Re: Buhari Speaks To Trump On Phone From London - Femi Adesina by tiwiex(m): 5:59pm On Feb 13, 2017
OBAGADAFFI:
You mean he Call PMB in London and not the Acting President in Nigeria.

So who is the president?

Very good observation.

2 Likes

Re: Buhari Speaks To Trump On Phone From London - Femi Adesina by deelaw4mp: 6:00pm On Feb 13, 2017

1 Like

Re: Buhari Speaks To Trump On Phone From London - Femi Adesina by kabawa(m): 6:00pm On Feb 13, 2017
Anusiemgood:
BIG LIES

You don know your DNA

If no oga go enter line grin

1 Like

Re: Buhari Speaks To Trump On Phone From London - Femi Adesina by focus7: 6:00pm On Feb 13, 2017
Good that it's at the American president request so they won't be feeling that we are eager to relate with them.

Nigeria is a no sycophant.

1 Like

Re: Buhari Speaks To Trump On Phone From London - Femi Adesina by ojtech8291: 6:00pm On Feb 13, 2017
This one is a pure lie. Baba i wish quick recovery!!
I cannot believed this!
Re: Buhari Speaks To Trump On Phone From London - Femi Adesina by bkool7(m): 6:01pm On Feb 13, 2017
OBAGADAFFI:
You mean he Call PMB in London and not the Acting President in Nigeria.

So who is the president?

Buhari cant win with you ppl

if he had called Osinbajo ,you ppl will claim Buhari is dead
Now he called Buhari , wé are in trouble again

4 Likes

Re: Buhari Speaks To Trump On Phone From London - Femi Adesina by Sweetrolly(m): 6:01pm On Feb 13, 2017
kabawa:
Lon live Mr no nonsense.No amount of their ranting will make you come so low to their level to prove them wrong

Silence if Golding and guess what! Shugaba Buhari got plenty of it grin

So hater can you kindly embrace the nearest trailer or drink sniper grin

keep on deceiving yourself it will soon clear from your eyes

1 Like

Re: Buhari Speaks To Trump On Phone From London - Femi Adesina by ogashman(m): 6:01pm On Feb 13, 2017
jus wondering if baba could be able to understand trump's accent.....
Re: Buhari Speaks To Trump On Phone From London - Femi Adesina by sekundosekundo: 6:01pm On Feb 13, 2017
IbnSultaan:
Igbos

AFONJAS

3 Likes

Re: Buhari Speaks To Trump On Phone From London - Femi Adesina by Saxifrage12(m): 6:01pm On Feb 13, 2017
I don't believe you till I hear from lie Mohammed

1 Like

Re: Buhari Speaks To Trump On Phone From London - Femi Adesina by knightsTempler: 6:01pm On Feb 13, 2017
#PresidentialCall

PMB - Hello, who be this?
TRUMP - I am President Trump, I want to discuss Foreign policy with you.
PMB - err, call Yemi, I'm watching BBN.

Re: Buhari Speaks To Trump On Phone From London - Femi Adesina by Walecoker65(m): 6:02pm On Feb 13, 2017
Hmmmmmm

Femo lala grin

Aburo broda Lie Mohammed

Continue busting our brains with your deceits

God dey sad
Re: Buhari Speaks To Trump On Phone From London - Femi Adesina by kabawa(m): 6:02pm On Feb 13, 2017
DanielGb:
He refuse to speak to Nigerians. Yet, He spoke to Trump. His he now rulling America?

He won't speak with you grin

Now can you jump off the cliff for releaf

Go wake ojukrook make una relate idota
Re: Buhari Speaks To Trump On Phone From London - Femi Adesina by Teyiz: 6:02pm On Feb 13, 2017
God help us make Trump no remember $500million baba take support Clinton ooo,if he remember we are in truble
Re: Buhari Speaks To Trump On Phone From London - Femi Adesina by bezimo(m): 6:03pm On Feb 13, 2017
I can't find anything in America media suggesting Trump called Buhari.

But I see Trump is been busy meeting with Canada PM and other people.

APC lies unlimited campaign never fails to disappoint.

2 Likes

Re: Buhari Speaks To Trump On Phone From London - Femi Adesina by AuthorEjoorking(m): 6:03pm On Feb 13, 2017
Oga femi stop deceiving a whole 150, million people of nija, why would our president speaks to US President and could not even say hello to the people him claims to govern. what an irony.

1 Like

Re: Buhari Speaks To Trump On Phone From London - Femi Adesina by Nulax1003: 6:03pm On Feb 13, 2017
THEY ARE NOT SAYING IT FOR U TO BELIEVE IS JUST AN INFORMATION.......QUICK RECOVERY BABA ...D BEST PRESIDENT SO FAR

2 Likes

Re: Buhari Speaks To Trump On Phone From London - Femi Adesina by Icon79(m): 6:04pm On Feb 13, 2017
BakireBulmaker:
hmmmmn

Until Donald Trump confirms it...

Anyone following Trump on Twitter here?

Can Trump recognise PMB's voice

What was PMB's response as it was not supposed be a one-way call/conversation

Nonsense! Do you think that they can just make these things up? And then go ahead and post it on twitter of all places!

Na wa for ona o!

O pari
Re: Buhari Speaks To Trump On Phone From London - Femi Adesina by kabawa(m): 6:04pm On Feb 13, 2017
Sweetrolly:

keep on deceiving yourself it will soon clear from your eyes

Bros go and check your DNA because your clan are out of existence
Re: Buhari Speaks To Trump On Phone From London - Femi Adesina by doctor306(m): 6:04pm On Feb 13, 2017
Why are they lieing they should pls waybill our president dead body to us b4 it get rotten

Mtcheew wat is lie Muhammed saying his own cues we are yet to hear from him
Re: Buhari Speaks To Trump On Phone From London - Femi Adesina by KingMicky3286: 6:04pm On Feb 13, 2017
I thought they said Nigerians are wise now, So this Abuja foolish politicians still they use us they play comedy. We dey watch Abuja liers from a close range....

Re: Buhari Speaks To Trump On Phone From London - Femi Adesina by mployer(m): 6:05pm On Feb 13, 2017
afoo02:
But what make it so difficult for some people to believe this news?
Because the people are now wiser.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Shooting Of Teenager In Delta Community Sparks Protest, Corpse Displayed (Pix) / Reuben Abati: My Phones No Longer Ring Nonstop / LASG Demolishes Hundreds Of Shanties And Shops In Lekki

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.