Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,749 members, 7,817,069 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 02:54 AM

Woman Who Carries Oxygen Tank For Survival Flies To India For Surgery. Photos - Health (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Woman Who Carries Oxygen Tank For Survival Flies To India For Surgery. Photos (39060 Views)

FG Shuts Down Med Contour Plastic Surgery Facility After Botched Surgery (photos / British Woman Who Carries Her Heart Inside A Backpack To Keep Her Alive (Photos) / The Kenyan Woman Who Carries Oxygen Tank Around In New Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Woman Who Carries Oxygen Tank For Survival Flies To India For Surgery. Photos by Nobody: 9:33pm On Feb 13, 2017
And she still has a smile.

Oh Lord please pardon me for those times I've been so damn stvpid complaining about absolute irrelevancies in my life.
Re: Woman Who Carries Oxygen Tank For Survival Flies To India For Surgery. Photos by gentlechyke(m): 9:34pm On Feb 13, 2017
Feel like shading tears with the lil boy

1 Like

Re: Woman Who Carries Oxygen Tank For Survival Flies To India For Surgery. Photos by kingreign(m): 9:35pm On Feb 13, 2017
You'd blindly defend your waywardness I know. Pls, do take time to check the number plates of the cars. Do they look like Nigeria standard issued number plates?
Keep defending your mediocre mentality.
ifenes:

Ife is a Kenya name? Anyone who tells the truth is a Kenyan to you?
Re: Woman Who Carries Oxygen Tank For Survival Flies To India For Surgery. Photos by Laple0541(m): 9:48pm On Feb 13, 2017
God I thank you ooo, even if I no get money I thank you for my health ooo.....Lay your hand on the woman and heal her dear lord.
Re: Woman Who Carries Oxygen Tank For Survival Flies To India For Surgery. Photos by alizma: 9:49pm On Feb 13, 2017
I wish her successful operation
Re: Woman Who Carries Oxygen Tank For Survival Flies To India For Surgery. Photos by Jayjey(m): 10:14pm On Feb 13, 2017
Sambest2:

Do you read at all

That guy is either restless or clueless or a dummy.
Re: Woman Who Carries Oxygen Tank For Survival Flies To India For Surgery. Photos by joinnow: 10:15pm On Feb 13, 2017
When i saw the title i just know its not Nigeria
We never get enough for hospital use
Na to come give patient to dey carry waker
Up and down
I pray for her surgery to be done successfully
Re: Woman Who Carries Oxygen Tank For Survival Flies To India For Surgery. Photos by chimeziedickson: 10:20pm On Feb 13, 2017
Our divine healer......Is about doing what he knows best...... Healing the sick
Re: Woman Who Carries Oxygen Tank For Survival Flies To India For Surgery. Photos by Abeyjide: 10:42pm On Feb 13, 2017
wish her quick recovery. you dont know the value of what you have until is taken away. immagine someone paying for oxygen to survive. God I thank You for my life.
Re: Woman Who Carries Oxygen Tank For Survival Flies To India For Surgery. Photos by InvertedHammer: 10:43pm On Feb 13, 2017
/
She will still be carrying oxygen after the surgery.
Actually some people live like that.
Tracheal surgery will not fix chronic hypoxia or hypoxemia.
/
Re: Woman Who Carries Oxygen Tank For Survival Flies To India For Surgery. Photos by georgeike2(m): 11:52pm On Feb 13, 2017
Anty Gladys I advice that you should head straight to the healing school of Christ Embassy and get your life back than this surgery that will be perform tomorrow another problem will surface again
Re: Woman Who Carries Oxygen Tank For Survival Flies To India For Surgery. Photos by Nobody: 1:21am On Feb 14, 2017
I wish her a successful surgery.

1 Like

Re: Woman Who Carries Oxygen Tank For Survival Flies To India For Surgery. Photos by Mayflowa(m): 3:23am On Feb 14, 2017
ifenes:
She flew from Nigeria( a land of many surgeons ) to India for surgery? Why's that?

What happened to the thousands of graduates? Did I hear someone say God?

Don't talk about surgeons. Of all the money spent on your education to read, you couldn't even read a paragraph to know she is from Kenya and not Nigeria

1 Like

Re: Woman Who Carries Oxygen Tank For Survival Flies To India For Surgery. Photos by Fourwinds: 4:10am On Feb 14, 2017
Mikylopez:
cry i wish her all the best..... i pray God makes it a complete success
Amen
Re: Woman Who Carries Oxygen Tank For Survival Flies To India For Surgery. Photos by vicmela(m): 4:50am On Feb 14, 2017
safe trip, n surgery.
Re: Woman Who Carries Oxygen Tank For Survival Flies To India For Surgery. Photos by Bukayot: 7:15am On Feb 14, 2017
God will give total recovery to her.
Re: Woman Who Carries Oxygen Tank For Survival Flies To India For Surgery. Photos by akholaj(f): 8:06am On Feb 14, 2017
wish her the best but how does she bath
Re: Woman Who Carries Oxygen Tank For Survival Flies To India For Surgery. Photos by MtuMsuper: 2:20pm On Feb 14, 2017
Poor lady, may she live to blow a million more candles until the Good Lord recalls her back home, as HE must for all of us.
Something piqued my curiosity : why does a grown man go around trolling people's facebook accounts and present us with someone's personal life as "news". Did you consult her or her family for permission? And to the original poster @informant001, since you're the one am addressing, what have you done towards paying her bills or offering emotional support??

(1) (2) (Reply)

COVID-19: FG Deploys Nigerian Researchers To Search For Cure / How Prepared Are You For Total Lockdown In Lagos, Other Parts Of Nigeria? / Covid-19: Akwa Ibom Acquires Medical Equipment To Combat Coronavirus (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.