Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,130 members, 7,814,949 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 01:25 AM

Mother Of 5 Who Dumped Husband For Lover, Kicked Out By Same Lover - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Mother Of 5 Who Dumped Husband For Lover, Kicked Out By Same Lover (32952 Views)

Wife Catches Widow, 62, Begging Husband For Sex In Their House / 'I Beg My Husband For Sex, Sometimes He Gives Me Half Chop' - Mother Of 5 / Man Who Dumped Wife Because She Bore Him Only Girls Got Twin Girls From 2nd Wife (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Mother Of 5 Who Dumped Husband For Lover, Kicked Out By Same Lover by dre11(m): 7:13pm On Feb 13, 2017
CYRIACUS IZUEKWE

In what has been described as a Law of Karma, a mother of five, Mrs Patience Udoh who dumped her husband, Sampson Udoh to live with her lover, Udouk has equally suffered the same fate.

It was learnt that Patience has been dumped and her properties thrown out by the same Udouk, who has brought in another woman to replace her in his home in Shasha area of Lagos.

P.M.EXPRESS learnt that Udouk informed Patience that he was tired of living with her and asked her to leave the house to elsewhere or he will be forced to leave.

Patience, who thought Udouk may be joking, was shocked when he started throwing out his property and threatened to kill her if she dare enter their apartment.

Following her eviction, Patience went to the police at Shasha division to report and claimed that she had been sent out of the house she actually paid its rent.

Five years ago, Patience dumped her former husband of 14 years, Sampson when he had financial setback.

She abandoned both her husband and their children in their home in Ejigbo suburbs and moved to Udouk’s Shasha home where she now claimed to pay the rent.

It was gathered that out of frustration, Sampson was forced to relocate back to his village in Akwa Ibom State and since then, Patience had been living with Udouk until last week.

When our correspondent visited the residence, Patience’s property was still outside and some neighbours urged her to park and keep them somewhere pending the outcome of the police intervention.

At the Shasha police division where the matter was reported, the police confirmed report of such incident.

Meanwhile, the DPO was not around to comment, but police source said the police was looking into the matter and looking how best to resolve the matter.

P.M.EXPRESS gathered that Patience is still interested in living with Udouk or in the alternative, suggested that he should rent another place for her.

Of all those conditions, Udouk had refused to yield to such demands.

http://pmexpressng.com/mother-5-dumped-husband-lover-kicked-lover/

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Mother Of 5 Who Dumped Husband For Lover, Kicked Out By Same Lover by izzou(m): 7:16pm On Feb 13, 2017
grin

Brethren, it has been confirmed

Karma is indeed a Nigerian from the south south

BTW: dre11 topics and fp are like Seun and religious section
cool

19 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Mother Of 5 Who Dumped Husband For Lover, Kicked Out By Same Lover by fistonati(m): 7:17pm On Feb 13, 2017
If you can dump him for me, then you can. me for anybody. Go and never to return

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Mother Of 5 Who Dumped Husband For Lover, Kicked Out By Same Lover by casttlebarbz(m): 7:17pm On Feb 13, 2017
this moniker is a bearer of some end time news and it will never miss FP.

21 Likes

Re: Mother Of 5 Who Dumped Husband For Lover, Kicked Out By Same Lover by Nobody: 7:19pm On Feb 13, 2017
Just negodu this nonsense undecided

1 Like

Re: Mother Of 5 Who Dumped Husband For Lover, Kicked Out By Same Lover by Chanchit: 7:32pm On Feb 13, 2017
Wonderful!

1 Like

Re: Mother Of 5 Who Dumped Husband For Lover, Kicked Out By Same Lover by Nobody: 7:37pm On Feb 13, 2017
dumper is now the dumpee..what a dump

28 Likes

Re: Mother Of 5 Who Dumped Husband For Lover, Kicked Out By Same Lover by NevetsIbot(m): 7:38pm On Feb 13, 2017
lol..... Ahahaa. Join me to laugh at her

6 Likes

Re: Mother Of 5 Who Dumped Husband For Lover, Kicked Out By Same Lover by januzaj(m): 7:43pm On Feb 13, 2017
Payback is a bitch and her stripper name is karma - Debbie Schlusse
The husband right now

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Mother Of 5 Who Dumped Husband For Lover, Kicked Out By Same Lover by greatgod2012(f): 8:00pm On Feb 13, 2017
My only fuss about the woman is leaving her former husband because he was having financial problem and she even left the kids with the man without remorse, what was she expecting? That they all die of hunger and poverty? That's very mean of her!

Had it been she left the former husband because he was physically abusing her or she was being cheated on by him, I would have said she's so unlucky, but for the reason he left the man, she deserved every maltreatment the new husband might be showing her.

Anybody who cannot stay with his/her partner during difficulty time is not worth to be loved or cherished!

Mrs woman, welcome to the land of karma where you reap what you sow in abundance!

31 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Mother Of 5 Who Dumped Husband For Lover, Kicked Out By Same Lover by greatgod2012(f): 8:03pm On Feb 13, 2017
izzou:
grin

Brethren, it has been confirmed

Karma is indeed a Nigerian from the south south

Karma is global!

Whatever one sows in life, one reaps in life globally!

1 Like

Re: Mother Of 5 Who Dumped Husband For Lover, Kicked Out By Same Lover by Edwinmason(m): 8:54pm On Feb 13, 2017
Acasian:
dumper is now the dumpee..what a dump
Re: Mother Of 5 Who Dumped Husband For Lover, Kicked Out By Same Lover by Dyt(f): 9:01pm On Feb 13, 2017
Muchechechechechexheche

1 Like

Re: Mother Of 5 Who Dumped Husband For Lover, Kicked Out By Same Lover by izzou(m): 9:05pm On Feb 13, 2017
greatgod2012:

Karma is global!

Whatever one sows in life, one reaps in life globally!

Na joke I dey ma

cool

1 Like

Re: Mother Of 5 Who Dumped Husband For Lover, Kicked Out By Same Lover by LIBSocials: 9:13pm On Feb 13, 2017
I love karma
Re: Mother Of 5 Who Dumped Husband For Lover, Kicked Out By Same Lover by jamex93(m): 9:14pm On Feb 13, 2017
olosho!!!

2 Likes

Re: Mother Of 5 Who Dumped Husband For Lover, Kicked Out By Same Lover by chordrylateral(m): 9:14pm On Feb 13, 2017
Gbese re ooo

1 Like

Re: Mother Of 5 Who Dumped Husband For Lover, Kicked Out By Same Lover by BabaCommander: 9:16pm On Feb 13, 2017
grin

grin

grin

angry
Re: Mother Of 5 Who Dumped Husband For Lover, Kicked Out By Same Lover by SheriffRango: 9:16pm On Feb 13, 2017
She is a dundee, just like passingshot
Bond is different from borrowing - PassingShot grin grin grin grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Mother Of 5 Who Dumped Husband For Lover, Kicked Out By Same Lover by Richy4(m): 9:16pm On Feb 13, 2017
I guess this is the first time "Lady karma" showed up on time.... smiley

2 Likes

Re: Mother Of 5 Who Dumped Husband For Lover, Kicked Out By Same Lover by DIKEnaWAR: 9:17pm On Feb 13, 2017
Ntoorr
Re: Mother Of 5 Who Dumped Husband For Lover, Kicked Out By Same Lover by Btruth: 9:17pm On Feb 13, 2017
"Nkan to je, lo yo yen".....lol. Naa wetin she eat belleful am so.

grin
Re: Mother Of 5 Who Dumped Husband For Lover, Kicked Out By Same Lover by Airforce1(m): 9:17pm On Feb 13, 2017
Lol cheesy

Make she kukuma relocate to her village
Re: Mother Of 5 Who Dumped Husband For Lover, Kicked Out By Same Lover by gentlechyke(m): 9:17pm On Feb 13, 2017
Law of reciprocal returns. You can only withdraw what you deposit.

1 Like

Re: Mother Of 5 Who Dumped Husband For Lover, Kicked Out By Same Lover by Inspectorsuga(m): 9:18pm On Feb 13, 2017
Karma is a cold blooded biatchhh
Re: Mother Of 5 Who Dumped Husband For Lover, Kicked Out By Same Lover by SheriffRango: 9:19pm On Feb 13, 2017
Bond is different from borrowing, it is the proceed u get from d sale of crude oil - PassingShot grin grin grin grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Mother Of 5 Who Dumped Husband For Lover, Kicked Out By Same Lover by SheriffRango: 9:19pm On Feb 13, 2017
Bond is different from borrowing, it is the proceed u get from sale of crude oil - PassingShot grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Mother Of 5 Who Dumped Husband For Lover, Kicked Out By Same Lover by SheriffRango: 9:20pm On Feb 13, 2017
Bond is different from borrowing, it is the proceed u get from d sale of crude oil - PassingShot grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Mother Of 5 Who Dumped Husband For Lover, Kicked Out By Same Lover by TINALETC3(f): 9:20pm On Feb 13, 2017
Exactly wat happened to my uncles wife, kama, indeed is a beech, she comes knocking and den focks u real up angry
Re: Mother Of 5 Who Dumped Husband For Lover, Kicked Out By Same Lover by shorlla(m): 9:20pm On Feb 13, 2017
Re: Mother Of 5 Who Dumped Husband For Lover, Kicked Out By Same Lover by pennywys(m): 9:20pm On Feb 13, 2017
I'll be right back

(1) (2) (Reply)

Nigerian Man Got News About Mother's Death, Dies Shortly After Graduation / An Awkward Moment At The Office Today / Reasons Why You Should Not Get Married To A Nigerian Man

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.