Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,172 members, 7,821,974 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 11:10 PM

Possible Valentine's Day Stories - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Possible Valentine's Day Stories (413 Views)

6 States Where Free Condoms Will Be Distributed On Valentine’s Day (names) / Photos From Marriage Proposals On Valentine's Day / Valentine's Day: EFCC Goes All Romantic (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Possible Valentine's Day Stories by Arsenalholic(m): 8:53pm On Feb 13, 2017
This valentine fever is really hilarious to me.

Tuned into Facebook this evening and I am seeing different kind of updates about Val's day. One chick on my friend's list even went as far as asking for a guy to be her val because she's "single and searching". Trust bobo dem, they where practically falling over each other to be the chosen one to "shoup and clean mouth" (because na so e go end).

I came into NL and it's the same thing. Almost all the topics on FP have to do with val's day.

Well, it got me thinking: what kinda stories are we going to see tomorrow after all the preparations and publicity? Don't be surprised to see stories like "Val's Day Wahala: Two ladies fight dirty after finding out they were dating the same guy"

"Girl catches boyfriend sleeping with her friend on val's day"

"Drunk couple fall inside the gutter after leaving club" grin

So, let's turn this into a guessing game - what kinda topics do you think will make the headlines tomorrow?

To all the "please summarize that"and "I can't read that epistle" crew, I apologize in advance grin

Oya.. make una keep the thread rolling...

(1) (Reply)

How Will You Describe Your Spouse To Someone? / Message To My Val / A Must Read,funny recession Wedding...(photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.