Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,877 members, 7,828,122 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 01:40 AM

Cleared - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Cleared (3188 Views)

There Is An Air To Be Cleared..... / Cleared / Cleared (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Cleared by PapiNick(m): 12:31am On Feb 14, 2017
Cleared.

1 Like

Re: Cleared by Nobody: 12:36am On Feb 14, 2017
Ladies eyes are meant to be closed while kissing. That's how their body functions. Any lady that opens her eyes while kissing is ogbanje.

18 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Cleared by HARDDON: 12:46am On Feb 14, 2017
the eyes cannot fathom d deep romantic convo between locked lips so it naturally goes to sleep.
in the tangle, the brain lulls off, the heart swell in n emotion sweep tru the body like an avalanche.

if for your very first kiss, the other party opens his/her eyes, that is a red flag! Runnnnnn!!!!!!!!!!

2 Likes

Re: Cleared by ffrreeee(f): 12:57am On Feb 14, 2017
It happens naturally. Even my children close their eyes whenever they kiss me.
There may be a connection between kissing reflex and muscles of the eyes that make them close while kissing.
And I feel like kissing right now, but .......

3 Likes

Re: Cleared by harrowmykel(m): 12:58am On Feb 14, 2017
truthsayer007:
Ladies eyes are meant to be closed while kissing. That's how their body functions. Any lady that opens her eyes while kissing is ogbanje.

Igbo alert...
Re: Cleared by NLSniper(m): 1:09am On Feb 14, 2017
cheesy grin cheesy angry cheesy grin have you seen one b4?
truthsayer007:
Re: Cleared by NLSniper(m): 1:10am On Feb 14, 2017
ffrreeee:
There may be a connection between kissing reflex and muscles of the eyes that make them close while kissing.
But what? cry

1 Like

Re: Cleared by NLSniper(m): 1:12am On Feb 14, 2017
You go Sabi use lingua confuse your spouse sha! Shakespeare of my time. cheesy
HARDDON:
the eyes cannot fathom d deep romantic convo between locked lips so it naturally goes to sleep.
in the tangle, the brain lulls off, the heart swell in n emotion sweep tru the body like an avalanche.

if for your very first kiss, the other party opens his/her eyes, that is a red flag! Runnnnnn!!!!!!!!!!

1 Like

Re: Cleared by kunlexy1759(m): 1:12am On Feb 14, 2017
U close eyes to think of nxt form of actions.

1 Like

Re: Cleared by Nobody: 1:14am On Feb 14, 2017
It's called getting lost in the moment. If that does not happen to you then you are indeed a terrible kisser!

3 Likes

Re: Cleared by HARDDON: 1:22am On Feb 14, 2017
NLSniper:
You go Sabi use lingua confuse your spouse sha! Shakespeare of my time. cheesy

cheesy cheesy cheesy

dont mind my mind mehn, that wastn me. i was sleep typing cheesy
Re: Cleared by NLSniper(m): 1:25am On Feb 14, 2017
HARDDON:

cheesy cheesy cheesy

dont mind my mind mehn, that wastn me. i was sleep typing cheesy
are you kidding me right now? shocked Please remain asleep, you perform better sleeping!!
Re: Cleared by iphanyi10(m): 1:25am On Feb 14, 2017
Sometimes its impulse,other times the kiser and the kisee wants to connect intimately.
Re: Cleared by NLSniper(m): 1:26am On Feb 14, 2017
Raine80:
It's called getting lost in the moment. If that does not happen to you then you are indeed a terrible kisser!
Please I need kissing lessons, can you help?
Re: Cleared by HARDDON: 1:30am On Feb 14, 2017
Raine80:

shocked shocked

lost in the moment? so your lips auto flow? then wen it gets really densed, ur tongue auto prob? ur heart beat auto race? with your body auto tensed? and ur hands auto move? and cloths start auto hyper flying?

how can you say one gets lost in the moments with all these calculated moves? grin cheesy

bliv me, only terrible kissers get lost in the heat of the moment tongue cheesy

1 Like

Re: Cleared by HARDDON: 1:33am On Feb 14, 2017
NLSniper:
are you kidding me right now? shocked Please remain asleep, you perform better sleeping!!

grin cheesy grin

if only he knows this kinda sleep cool
Re: Cleared by NLSniper(m): 1:35am On Feb 14, 2017
HARDDON:

grin cheesy grin

if only he knows this kinda sleep cool

what kind of weed do you smoke? It's working well for you. U should hook him up with Sarrrki.. grin
Re: Cleared by HARDDON: 1:42am On Feb 14, 2017
NLSniper:
what kind of weed do you smoke? It's working well for you. U should hook him up with Sarrrki.. grin

hahaha, leave that guy to snore now, he must be sneezing in his sleep right now. his on a timed zone.

if he tastes a sip of this, his brain wud melt and become a lava. then u wud see him for who he really is, a stooge
Re: Cleared by Kondomatic(m): 6:24am On Feb 14, 2017
Girls close eyes while kissing because they cannot stand seeing us have a good time.

1 Like

Re: Cleared by dingbang(m): 6:33am On Feb 14, 2017
ffrreeee:
but u need to brush ur teeth cool
Re: Cleared by godwinony(m): 7:37am On Feb 14, 2017
It is very awkward to stare at such close quarters.

3 Likes

Re: Cleared by DeSepiero(m): 9:10am On Feb 14, 2017
The minimum focal length for human sight is about 25cm. Focusing on an object closer than 25cm (which is 'often' the case while kissing) is quite strenuous. Hence closing the eyes while kissing comes naturally and is quite ideal.

4 Likes

Re: Cleared by GoldenJAT(m): 9:17am On Feb 14, 2017
kukuma join d trend!....medical doctors go propound theory abt dt later.
Re: Cleared by Flekky21(f): 9:37am On Feb 14, 2017
truthsayer007:
lolzzz
Re: Cleared by Raydans: 9:43am On Feb 14, 2017
It is just a simple eye reflex. The eye lids shuts when it notice an obstacle approaching be it whatever it is.
Now Try to give your phone screen a deep kiss, unconsciously you might want to close your eyes. The same applies

2 Likes

Re: Cleared by Gladiator1: 9:55am On Feb 14, 2017
truthsayer007:
Ladies eyes are meant to be closed while kissing. That's how their body functions. Any lady that opens her eyes while kissing is [/b] ogbanje.[/b]
Lol... Funny dude
Re: Cleared by gqboyy(m): 10:17am On Feb 14, 2017
I think it's creepy to kiss with eyes open

2 Likes

Re: Cleared by Bahddo(m): 1:01pm On Feb 14, 2017
Our eyes have lens, and the lens have a focal length and a minimum focusing distance. Less than that focusing distance, you can't see clearly an object in front of your eyes no matter how hard you try. When two people kiss, their faces are so close that it's less than the minimum focusing distance.

Two things can happen...
1) If you leave your faces that close, the brain would tell the eyes to go shut because of the lack of focus.
2) If you force your eyes to remain open, your brain would tell your head to shift back a bit. That's why kisses with eyes open are always awkward. Your body keeps trying to set some distance so the eyes can focus.

3 Likes

Re: Cleared by Jodha(f): 2:08pm On Feb 14, 2017
That ogbanje stuff got me laughing grin grin... Except that "No comments"..
Re: Cleared by princeemmma(m): 3:00pm On Feb 14, 2017
wetin be this one sef for valentine day

Re: Cleared by Nobody: 2:46pm On Feb 18, 2017
HARDDON:

shocked shocked

lost in the moment? so your lips auto flow? then wen it gets really densed, ur tongue auto prob? ur heart beat auto race? with your body auto tensed? and ur hands auto move? and cloths start auto hyper flying?

how can you say one gets lost in the moments with all these calculated moves? grin cheesy

bliv me, only terrible kissers get lost in the heat of the moment tongue cheesy
You are beyond redemption
Re: Cleared by HARDDON: 10:33pm On Feb 18, 2017
Raine80:

You are beyond redemption

Redem wor?

Only terrible kissers need fhat. angry

U sound like one cool embarassed tongue

(1) (2) (Reply)

Today Is My Birthday Get In Here And Wish Me Well (pics Attached) / Did She Think Am A Fool Or What / Two Girls Accused Of Being Lesbians Share Baby Photo To Prove They Are Sisters

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.