Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,119 members, 7,814,927 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 11:48 PM

What Is Your Worst Experience Ever With The Opposite Sex?. Let's Get Rolling!. - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / What Is Your Worst Experience Ever With The Opposite Sex?. Let's Get Rolling!. (3273 Views)

Wierd Things You Like About The Opposite Sex / How Do You Ask For Sex???? Let's Share Ideas. / Friendship With The Opposite Sex. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

What Is Your Worst Experience Ever With The Opposite Sex?. Let's Get Rolling!. by Nobody: 5:01am On Feb 14, 2017
It's exactly a year now since i had my most embarrassing moment out there in the streets and in the full view of passersby.

There's this friend of my brother's. Being his close friend gave him relatively better access to our home than others.
I soon realized he always kept me under close observation whenever he came round. He would comment on everything i said or did and laughs even when nothing was funny. Always unnecessarily excited.
At a point i started withdrawing to my room whenever he came round even if it meant staring at the ceiling all day. To my relief the frequency of his visits dropped drastically to a point he stopped coming.
Sometime in January, 2016 i was preparing something in the kitchen and noticed there wasn't enough palm oil left so i quickly rushed to a nearby shop to get some.
On my way back i met this guy with my brother hanging around doing exactly nothing. His friend waved to me. I reciprocated but quickened my steps on realizing he was walking towards me.
The slippers i wore failed me making him catch up with me with my brother strolling right behind him. As he approached, a car pulled up in front of a gate and horned.
Seconds later the gate swung open and as the car drove in, a huge dog emerged. The overly excited boy screamed playfully on sighting the dog, telling me to take a look as if i hadn't seen it first. This drew the beast's attention and it made for us.
The stupid boy took off and i ran as fast as i my legs could carry me.
The chase lasted just few seconds as the dog was restrained by it's owners. Within that short time, i lost one of my ear rings with palm oil all over my body.
Several days later my brother came home with a pair of ear rings and one nice shirt. He said it was from his friend in apology for what he caused days earlier.
I didn't want anything from that boy but after much persuasion i decided to keep them.
Now there's one boy i had known for quite sometime through my brother. We've seen little of each other since graduation but had kept in touch via Instant messages.
He made a comment he was going to come visiting on Valentine. I understood this to be a joke so i equally asked him to dare and get lost. He hadn't any idea where we lived.
It came as a huge surprise however when on Val day our bell rang and it turned out to be him. It happened he got our address from my brother.
To cut a long story short, i and my brother entertained him the best we could. Along the line i wanted to have a change of clothes. I had so many wears but decided to get something i hadn't worn before. It was that boy's T-shirt.
At the end of the day, our quest was ready to leave but wanted me to see him off. At first i decline but eventually felt there was no harm walking just a few yards down the street.
On our way, we were accosted by the guy whose shirt i was wearing!.
One thing led to the other and an argument started. If i ever disliked this guy now was the time to show it. I screamed at him but his response and the look he gave me(in his shirt), was something i can never forget for the rest of my life.
The argument escalated and before i knew it i was caught up in the middle of a fight between the two of them.
It was so embarrassing and my quest had both his shirt and singlet torn.
All these on Valentine day?.

Lesson i learnt from that experience was to never accept anything from guys and never state things you really never meant because you never know what that joke could give birth to.

I have shared mine, Lets have yours!

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: What Is Your Worst Experience Ever With The Opposite Sex?. Let's Get Rolling!. by Nobody: 5:56am On Feb 14, 2017
grin

Some men are so dumb! Especially these married men.. Being friendly with them doesnt mean i wanna ride their dicck... Until one day I have to cursed this guy out in the public who keep stalking me so he'll wake up from his desperation that I am not interested to his offer. cool
Re: What Is Your Worst Experience Ever With The Opposite Sex?. Let's Get Rolling!. by Nobody: 7:47am On Feb 14, 2017
TrapQueen77:
grin

Some men are so dumb! Especially these married men.. Being friendly with them doesnt mean i wanna ride their dicck... Until one day I have to cursed this guy out in the public who keep stalking me so he'll wake up from his desperation that I am not interested to his offer. cool

Hahahahaha, serves him right. You just did his wife a great favour.
Though i'm sure you kept trapping them. wink
Re: What Is Your Worst Experience Ever With The Opposite Sex?. Let's Get Rolling!. by Nobody: 8:20am On Feb 14, 2017
thornapple:

Hahahahaha, serves him right. You just did his wife a great favour.
Though i'm sure you kept trapping them. wink

Hahahaha... I may innocently trapped them grin
Re: What Is Your Worst Experience Ever With The Opposite Sex?. Let's Get Rolling!. by Nobody: 8:23am On Feb 14, 2017
TrapQueen77:

Hahahaha... I may innocently trapped them grin
wink
Re: What Is Your Worst Experience Ever With The Opposite Sex?. Let's Get Rolling!. by Nobody: 10:00pm On Feb 18, 2017
Lol really funny. My worst experience ever but can't share for some personal reasons.. It changed me for good...
Re: What Is Your Worst Experience Ever With The Opposite Sex?. Let's Get Rolling!. by sheanzy(m): 10:05pm On Feb 18, 2017
draspi:
Surebanker Pays.

SureBanker is a community of like-minded members who assist each other to raise capital or meet other financial goals. Small or Big, Surebanker helps you raise money quickly from very little voluntary donations, for any cause.
To start receiving donations, create a free account here:
http://surebanker.co/signup
Complete your profile and provide your bank details.
You'll firstly have to provide help of ₦1500 in 24 hours after creating your account. After 24 hours without providing help, your account will be deleted.
You'll be matched automatically to 3 persons within 3 days to earn #4500.
To Provide Help, Go to Menu click on Make Donations, details of who to donate to will be provided.
After making payments. Go to menu, click on Make Donations. Kindly send a payment request by submitting transactions details- a sentence description of your payment. Then Submit.
When a donation has been made to you and you've received a message from your bank. Go to Menu, Click on Recieve Donations and confirm the donation.
There are 4 donation plan namely: Bronze— ₦1500, Silver — ₦3000, Gold — ₦12500 and Diamond — ₦37500.
You must have donated for the Bronze Plan before being allowed to donate for Silver, Gold and Diamond.
You have 3 days, 7 days and 12 days to provide help for the Silver, Gold and Diamond Plan respectively immediately after receiving help from a previous plan.
However, you can donate for all at once while waiting to Get corresponding Help accrued to each donation plan.
SureBanker is100% committed to your success.
Meeting your financial goals has never been this easy. It's simple and safe.
To start earning, create a free account here:
www.surebanker.co/signup
lol

guy u no get chill at all
Re: What Is Your Worst Experience Ever With The Opposite Sex?. Let's Get Rolling!. by schumastic(m): 10:49pm On Feb 18, 2017
thornapple:
It's exactly a year now since i had my most embarrassing moment out there in the streets and in the full view of passersby.

There's this friend of my brother's. Being his close friend gave him relatively better access to our home than others.
I soon realized he always kept me under close observation whenever he came round. He would comment on everything i said or did and laughs even when nothing was funny. Always unnecessarily excited.
At a point i started withdrawing to my room whenever he came round even if it meant staring at the ceiling all day. To my relief the frequency of his visits dropped drastically to a point he stopped coming.
Sometime in January, 2016 i was preparing something in the kitchen and noticed there wasn't enough palm oil left so i quickly rushed to a nearby shop to get some.
On my way back i met this guy with my brother hanging around doing exactly nothing. His friend waved to me. I reciprocated but quickened my steps on realizing he was walking towards me.
The slippers i wore failed me making him catch up with me with my brother strolling right behind him. As he approached, a car pulled up in front of a gate and horned.
Seconds later the gate swung open and as the car drove in, a huge dog emerged. The overly excited boy screamed playfully on sighting the dog, telling me to take a look as if i hadn't seen it first. This drew the beast's attention and it made for us.
The stupid boy took off and i ran as fast as i my legs could carry me.
The chase lasted just few seconds as the dog was restrained by it's owners. Within that short time, i lost one of my ear rings with palm oil all over my body.
Several days later my brother came home with a pair of ear rings and one nice shirt. He said it was from his friend in apology for what he caused days earlier.
I didn't want anything from that boy but after much persuasion i decided to keep them.
Now there's one boy i had known for quite sometime through my brother. We've seen little of each other since graduation but had kept in touch via Instant messages.
He made a comment he was going to come visiting on Valentine. I understood this to be a joke so i equally asked him to dare and get lost. He hadn't any idea where we lived.
It came as a huge surprise however when on Val day our bell rang and it turned out to be him. It happened he got our address from my brother.
To cut a long story short, i and my brother entertained him the best we could. Along the line i wanted to have a change of clothes. I had so many wears but decided to get something i hadn't worn before. It was that boy's T-shirt.
At the end of the day, our quest was ready to leave but wanted me to see him off. At first i decline but eventually felt there was no harm walking just a few yards down the street.
On our way, we were accosted by the guy whose shirt i was wearing!.
One thing led to the other and an argument started. If i ever disliked this guy now was the time to show it. I screamed at him but his response and the look he gave me(in his shirt), was something i can never forget for the rest of my life.
The argument escalated and before i knew it i was caught up in the middle of a fight between the two of them.
It was so embarrassing and my quest had both his shirt and singlet torn.
All these on Valentine day?.

Lesson i learnt from that experience was to never accept anything from guys and never state things you really never meant because you never know what that joke could give birth to.

I have shared mine, Lets have yours!

pls what was his response, you skipped that part
Re: What Is Your Worst Experience Ever With The Opposite Sex?. Let's Get Rolling!. by Nobody: 11:29pm On Feb 18, 2017
schumastic:

pls what was his response, you skipped that part

whose response?.
Re: What Is Your Worst Experience Ever With The Opposite Sex?. Let's Get Rolling!. by schumastic(m): 11:43pm On Feb 18, 2017
thornapple:

whose response?.
the part he met u n your guest n stared at d cloth he gave you, that part.
Re: What Is Your Worst Experience Ever With The Opposite Sex?. Let's Get Rolling!. by Nobody: 5:19am On Feb 20, 2017
schumastic:

the part he met u n your guest n stared at d cloth he gave you, that part.

You really got me there.
That was the worst moment of my life i can remember. I've never felt so cheap before, so bought-over, sooo everything bad.
Re: What Is Your Worst Experience Ever With The Opposite Sex?. Let's Get Rolling!. by GEExclusive: 7:40am On Feb 20, 2017
He never tired of digging.. That's my experience
Re: What Is Your Worst Experience Ever With The Opposite Sex?. Let's Get Rolling!. by Nobody: 3:59am On Feb 23, 2017
GEExclusive:
He never tired of digging.. That's my experience

One day he shall be dug. grin
Re: What Is Your Worst Experience Ever With The Opposite Sex?. Let's Get Rolling!. by Nobody: 4:00am On Feb 23, 2017
Reiyvinn:
Lol really funny. My worst experience ever but can't share for some personal reasons.. It changed me for good...

Share jare.
Don't you care it could change some other persons.
Don't be selfish.
Re: What Is Your Worst Experience Ever With The Opposite Sex?. Let's Get Rolling!. by Ahmadgani(m): 4:24am On Feb 23, 2017
The day a lady called me a gay for simply not going down with her.

I will never forget this day
Re: What Is Your Worst Experience Ever With The Opposite Sex?. Let's Get Rolling!. by GEExclusive: 7:39am On Feb 23, 2017
thornapple:

One day he shall be dug. grin
Didn't ask for ya opinion in this
Re: What Is Your Worst Experience Ever With The Opposite Sex?. Let's Get Rolling!. by Nobody: 7:54am On Feb 23, 2017
cheesy
Re: What Is Your Worst Experience Ever With The Opposite Sex?. Let's Get Rolling!. by goldman777: 10:07am On Feb 23, 2017
The day a lady told i dont love you but i love your sex undecided
Re: What Is Your Worst Experience Ever With The Opposite Sex?. Let's Get Rolling!. by Nobody: 5:19pm On Feb 24, 2017
GEExclusive:

Didn't ask for ya opinion in this
oo sorry o madam. you sounded like you were telling me of your experience with him.
Re: What Is Your Worst Experience Ever With The Opposite Sex?. Let's Get Rolling!. by GEExclusive: 5:20pm On Feb 24, 2017
thornapple:

oo sorry o madam. you sounded like you were telling me of your experience with him.
Sorry, have we met before?
Re: What Is Your Worst Experience Ever With The Opposite Sex?. Let's Get Rolling!. by Nobody: 5:24pm On Feb 24, 2017
Ahmadgani:
The day a lady called me a gay for simply not going down with her.

I will never forget this day

Maybe u should count yourself lucky for not yielding cos she sounds like olosho
Re: What Is Your Worst Experience Ever With The Opposite Sex?. Let's Get Rolling!. by Nobody: 5:26pm On Feb 24, 2017
goldman777:
The day a lady told i dont love you but i love your sex undecided
If that qualifies as a bad experience then i take it to be deserving for sleeping with her.
Re: What Is Your Worst Experience Ever With The Opposite Sex?. Let's Get Rolling!. by TheShopKeeper(m): 5:48pm On Feb 24, 2017
Thanks for the short story...
Re: What Is Your Worst Experience Ever With The Opposite Sex?. Let's Get Rolling!. by Nobody: 6:00pm On Feb 24, 2017
TheShopKeeper:
Thanks for the short story...
UWC,
though i expected yours. even if it happened at the shop. lol
Re: What Is Your Worst Experience Ever With The Opposite Sex?. Let's Get Rolling!. by Ahmadgani(m): 7:14pm On Feb 24, 2017
thornapple:

Maybe u should count yourself lucky for not yielding cos she sounds like olosho
she was someone i held in high esteem but she blew it up
Re: What Is Your Worst Experience Ever With The Opposite Sex?. Let's Get Rolling!. by Nobody: 10:57pm On Feb 24, 2017
Ahmadgani:
she was someone i held in high esteem but she blew it up

I can see that.

(1) (Reply)

2 Ladies Spotted Strolling Completely Naked After Wild Night Out / My Fiancee Was Violated But I Found It Hard To Trust Her Again / Slay Mama Advertise For Church Program Dressed Semi Nude

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.