Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,751 members, 7,824,158 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 01:21 AM

U.S. National Security Adviser, General Flynn, Resigns - Foreign Affairs (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / U.S. National Security Adviser, General Flynn, Resigns (16687 Views)

Bolton Speaks On Being Sacked As Trump's National Security Adviser / Trump Sacks National Security Adviser (John Bolton) / Trump Sacks Herbert McMaster As His National Security Adviser (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: U.S. National Security Adviser, General Flynn, Resigns by bigtt76(f): 8:14am On Feb 14, 2017
One down more to go.

1 Like

Re: U.S. National Security Adviser, General Flynn, Resigns by Nobody: 8:28am On Feb 14, 2017
Misterdhee1:

Trump is already jeopardizing the lives of millions with his reckless lifestyle.

How do you know he leads a reckless lifestyle? A man with 500 LLC in the USA and he controls them accordingly, leads a reckless lifestyle?

Are you sure of yourself?
Re: U.S. National Security Adviser, General Flynn, Resigns by SalamRushdie: 8:30am On Feb 14, 2017
jesus500:
For eight years obama ran a scandal free government but look at donald trump, only just three weeks into his administration, resignations here and there, I thought americans were wiser but trump victory has shown their gullibility, so many allegations already. He will soon be impeached, at last america got what it asked for. Does trump have the stamina and moral fiber to lead a country like america? Their hatred for the first black president could not let them see and think clearly. Trump defied every expectations and predictions and he won. America has got it wrong this time And its very good for them. His victory was that of hatefulness over decency.

You clearly suffer from ultra low IQ
Re: U.S. National Security Adviser, General Flynn, Resigns by SalamRushdie: 8:31am On Feb 14, 2017
freebreezeyz:
This guy's govt is already in disarray! He needs to slow down on this HAMMER DOWN style of governance. Even his facial expressions gives him away on the manner of President he is! Not by gragra Mr Presido!!! U have started on a wrong footing from the beginning even though it may seem you have the best interest of Americans at heart!

Do you even know how to read? or your meaningless mhatred for Trump has blocked your eyes ..
Re: U.S. National Security Adviser, General Flynn, Resigns by SalamRushdie: 8:33am On Feb 14, 2017
chloedogie:

SIR, diplomacy is a virtue. If you don't possess it as a govt head, then no matter how good your intentions are, circumstances, events and people around you won't just make anything work. By the time this man is one year into his govt and they can't pinpoint at one major thing he has achieved, then they will know they are in for a big thing. See, I supported president Buhari coming into this office, but his approaches are too rigid and undiplomatic. You can't have a successful govt with that style. Bringing military sense into democracy is ANTI. Slow down. toast some, kiss some, worship some and get things done. SLOW DOWN, BAIT THEM AND STOP GRAGRA.

He has already achieved a lot in 3 weeks , now keep u Ur opinion to Urself
Re: U.S. National Security Adviser, General Flynn, Resigns by jesus500(m): 8:37am On Feb 14, 2017
SalamRushdie:

You clearly suffer from ultra low IQ
is that all you have to say?
Re: U.S. National Security Adviser, General Flynn, Resigns by SalamRushdie: 8:40am On Feb 14, 2017
jesus500:
is that all you have to say?

No and please remove that Jesus from your name because I suspect you are either a homosexual, ISIS sympathizer or Satan worshipper . You didn't even read the post and started writing nonsense out of pure hatred for a man sent by God ..Better mind yourself
Re: U.S. National Security Adviser, General Flynn, Resigns by Lucasbalo(m): 8:57am On Feb 14, 2017
SalamRushdie:

Obviously you don't know squat about America. The way the racist trump is going, he's going to be the second president in American history to resign. A republican by name Nixon was the first. The House of Chaos is in disarray. He's gone on three vacations within a month as president. He's woefully inept and a racist to booth. God help us.
Re: U.S. National Security Adviser, General Flynn, Resigns by Whytelyon(m): 8:58am On Feb 14, 2017
jesus500:
[s]For eight years obama ran a scandal free government but look at donald trump, only just three weeks into his administration, resignations here and there, I thought americans were wiser but trump victory has shown their gullibility, so many allegations already. He will soon be impeached, at last america got what it asked for. Does trump have the stamina and moral fiber to lead a country like america? Their hatred for the first black president could not let them see and think clearly. Trump defied every expectations and predictions and he won. America has got it wrong this time And its very good for them. His victory was that of hatefulness over decency.[/s]

They dislike him and they voted him in? Where is your sense of politics. Or you want people to go about showing u why they voted him in.
The only folks ranting crap about DJT is people like you and these Democrats and these lying muslims who lie about everything, who says America isn't a Christian nation. You don't like his ideology, you free to go.
Heil Trump! Heil the Donald. You don't like him, don't sweat it. He doesn't like you either.

2 Likes

Re: U.S. National Security Adviser, General Flynn, Resigns by drnoel: 9:02am On Feb 14, 2017
jesus500:
For eight years obama ran a scandal free government but look at donald trump, only just three weeks into his administration, resignations here and there, I thought americans were wiser but trump victory has shown their gullibility, so many allegations already. He will soon be impeached, at last america got what it asked for. Does trump have the stamina and moral fiber to lead a country like america? Their hatred for the first black president could not let them see and think clearly. Trump defied every expectations and predictions and he won. America has got it wrong this time And its very good for them. His victory was that of hatefulness over decency.

Its still going to come to bite them, look at Buhari and Nigeria. Same mistake too
Re: U.S. National Security Adviser, General Flynn, Resigns by Nobody: 9:02am On Feb 14, 2017
trump won the election primarily because he's a trash talker and most americans are generally trash talkers. he was able to win their hearts with talking trash. trump doesnt really have any great vision for america, other than running america like a business empire. this can be see by his choice of cabinet members with whom he has had close ties with for a while.
Re: U.S. National Security Adviser, General Flynn, Resigns by SalamRushdie: 9:07am On Feb 14, 2017
Lucasbalo:
Obviously you don't know squat about America. The way the racist trump is going, he's going to be the second president in American history to resign. A republican by name Nixon was the first. The House of Chaos is in disarray. He's gone on three vacations within a month as president. He's woefully inept and a racist to booth. God help us.

Greeting my Oga ..Oga Lucas please take it from me Trump is a two term president..He will be sustained by God who has put him there . I also hear it it my spirit that Ivanka Trump will be the First female president of4 1the USA ..Lucas remember you heard it here first
Re: U.S. National Security Adviser, General Flynn, Resigns by Whytelyon(m): 9:07am On Feb 14, 2017
drnoel:

Its still going to come to bite them, look at Buhari and Nigeria. Same mistake too

No. Buhari failed before. Voting him without learning from the past, was because the Yorubas chose it so, and hence they chose to bring the failure in the very second time.

There is a big difference between being a President and being a ruler. Buhari is just a mistaken Emir ( a ruler who favours the north) Trump, has led several businesses and thru the turmoil he was able to stand. Shows he's going to do same for the USA.

A man who started with God, cannot fail. He started with God, watch how he's going to grow. Prophecy of America has it so.
Re: U.S. National Security Adviser, General Flynn, Resigns by jesus500(m): 9:09am On Feb 14, 2017
Whytelyon:

They dislike him and they voted him in? Where is your sense of politics. Or you want people to go about showing u why they voted him in.
The only folks ranting crap about DJT is people like you and these Democrats and these lying muslims who lie about everything, who says America isn't a Christian nation. You don't like his ideology, you free to go.
Heil Trump! Heil the Donald. You don't like him, don't sweat it. He doesn't like you either.
you know majority of americans didn't vote him but hilary clinton, if not electoral college clinton would have won, you know why I am surprised? The likes of trump can not win an election in nigeria here but sadly and unfortunately he won in america despite all the hate rhetoric during campaign. What does that tell you and where is your good sense of reasoning?

1 Like

Re: U.S. National Security Adviser, General Flynn, Resigns by browniex: 9:09am On Feb 14, 2017
jesus500:
trump is a loose canon,he could start a WW3 with the way he is going,if he runs America the way he runs his business empire,bulldozing competition and hiring and firing at will,he is heading for a fall that might take down America. he just has to be more careful and diplomatic.

1 Like

Re: U.S. National Security Adviser, General Flynn, Resigns by Whytelyon(m): 9:09am On Feb 14, 2017
SalamRushdie:

Greeting my Oga ..Oga Lucas please take it from me Trump is a two term president..He will be sustained by God who has put him there . I also hear it it my spirit that Ivanka Trump will be the First female president of4 1the USA ..Lucas remember you heard it here first

Amen. Big Amen.

1 Like

Re: U.S. National Security Adviser, General Flynn, Resigns by seangy4konji: 9:10am On Feb 14, 2017
oma ga gan ooo

one chance.
Re: U.S. National Security Adviser, General Flynn, Resigns by jesus500(m): 9:13am On Feb 14, 2017
browniex:
trump is a loose canon,he could start a WW3 with the way he is going,if he runs America the way he runs his business empire,bulldozing competition and hiring and firing at will,he is heading for a fall that might take down America. he just has to be more careful and diplomatic.
Can donald trump operate within the rules of american constitution? He is already behaving like a bloody dictator.

1 Like

Re: U.S. National Security Adviser, General Flynn, Resigns by AngelicBeing: 9:14am On Feb 14, 2017
jesus500:
True grin grin

Re: U.S. National Security Adviser, General Flynn, Resigns by Whytelyon(m): 9:14am On Feb 14, 2017
browniex:

Obama was worse. What we don't know is if Obama formed ISIS intentionally.
Obama gave the rebels US weapons, Obama gave them US army tanks. Defeating Osama bin Laden was because eyes was much on him else, being his islamic brother, he won't do it.

Don't be deceived by what you hear. Trump isn't bringing WWIII. The only people we need be afraid of is North Korea. And God won't let a war happen. He started with God, watch how USA would grow. These other fellows turned America upside down.
Re: U.S. National Security Adviser, General Flynn, Resigns by Whytelyon(m): 9:21am On Feb 14, 2017
jesus500:
you know majority of americans didn't vote him but hilary clinton, if not electoral college clinton would have won, you know why I am surprised? The likes of trump can not win an election in nigeria here but sadly and unfortunately he won in america despite all the hate rhetoric during campaign. What does that tell you and where is your good sense of reasoning?

Lies.
Maybe you don't know that most of these fellows who are in these high areas really started to look at hillary and her files after when they started to hear and see how she formed ISIS. Intentionally or not, the US cannot withstand the rubbish France is seeing today, hence they need a man like Bush or Putin to do their job for them. You think the main challenge of Americans isn't terrorism? They need someone who won't fail them again, trump is the man. Not hillary. If hillary can form the Islamic state that put fear in the heart of everyone, then she can dissolve America. This is why muslims hate trump. And you fam, I suspect you a muslim thus your hatred for him.

America belongs to christians. Your hate for trump makes him more popular.
Heil Trump!
Re: U.S. National Security Adviser, General Flynn, Resigns by Lucasbalo(m): 9:22am On Feb 14, 2017
SalamRushdie:

That is why I like you Buddy. You are always a good comic relief to me. You are even funnier than Legendary Richard Pryor.
Re: U.S. National Security Adviser, General Flynn, Resigns by SalamRushdie: 9:28am On Feb 14, 2017
Lucasbalo:
That is why I like you Buddy. You are always a good comic relief to me. You are even funnier than Legendary Richard Pryor.

When I told you months ago despite all the poll results that Trump will win no matter want you also labelled me a comic relief . My boss take it from me Ivanka is the first female POTUS it's just that I don't know when
Re: U.S. National Security Adviser, General Flynn, Resigns by browniex: 9:31am On Feb 14, 2017
Whytelyon:

Obama was worse. What we don't know is if Obama formed ISIS intentionally.
Obama gave the rebels US weapons, Obama gave them US army tanks. Defeating Osama bin Laden was because eyes was much on him else, being his islamic brother, he won't do it.

Don't be deceived by what you hear. Trump isn't bringing WWIII. The only people we need be afraid of is North Korea. And God won't let a war happen. He started with God, watch how USA would grow. These other fellows turned America upside down.
As long as he is careful with the way he deals with the likes of North Korea and Iran,those guys are ready to cut thier nose just to spite thier face.
Re: U.S. National Security Adviser, General Flynn, Resigns by Nobody: 9:35am On Feb 14, 2017
browniex:
As long as he is careful with the way he deals with the likes of North Korea and Iran,those guys are ready to cut thier nose just to spite thier face.

Yea that's true.
But the church would win no matter what. Trump has started it, and God will crown his efforts.

Children is science classes in the US now come to school with their bibles. Something that hasn't happened before. And these fellows talk bad of him?

He needs prayers, and with God, he'll win.
Re: U.S. National Security Adviser, General Flynn, Resigns by Aurhelius(m): 9:46am On Feb 14, 2017
jesus500:
For eight years obama ran a scandal free government but look at donald trump, only just three weeks into his administration, resignations here and there, I thought americans were wiser but trump victory has shown their gullibility, so many allegations already. He will soon be impeached, at last america got what it asked for. Does trump have the stamina and moral fiber to lead a country like america? Their hatred for the first black president could not let them see
and think clearly. Trump defied every expectations and predictions and he won. America has got it wrong this time And its very good for them. His victory was that of hatefulness over decency.
may your days be long. Gbam! You're on point
Re: U.S. National Security Adviser, General Flynn, Resigns by truthstands11: 9:53am On Feb 14, 2017
freebreezeyz:
This guy's govt is already in disarray! He needs to slow down on this HAMMER DOWN style of governance. Even his facial expressions gives him away on the manner of President he is! Not by gragra Mr Presido!!! U have started on a wrong footing from the beginning even though it may seem you have the best interest of Americans at heart!

You can't be more wise than 32 states out of 50 states that voted for him. The start may not be rossy for Trump but he'll surely succeed. He started with God and God is with him, he'll make America great. Watch how they'll grow unimaginably. Obama was anti Israel and made Christians suffer while Muslims have their day. It will not happen again. All those against Trump are enemies of righteousness. Jesus has been brought back to white house and success is guaranteed.
Re: U.S. National Security Adviser, General Flynn, Resigns by drnoel: 10:00am On Feb 14, 2017
Whytelyon:

No. Buhari failed before. Voting him without learning from the past, was because the Yorubas chose it so, and hence they chose to bring the failure in the very second time.

There is a big difference between being a President and being a ruler. Buhari is just a mistaken Emir ( a ruler who favours the north) [s]Trump, has led several businesses and thru the turmoil he was able to stand. Shows he's going to do same for the USA.

A man who started with God, cannot fail. He started with God, watch how he's going to grow.[/s] Prophecy of America has it so.

I helped u correct ur text. Infact part of it was damned right annoying.
I mean for u to say or imply that Trump started with God, are u blind to his excesses? A man who appeared infront a bible college and couldn't quote a bible passage that was written infront of him, a man whose opinion of women is to grab their pussy among other things. Which world did u come from Sir?
U can have ur own opinion of things but please don't mistake facts from fiction. Trump started with many blunders just like Buhari. See where Buhari has led Nigeria into. Who knows where Trump will lead America into but unlike u docile Nigeria, Americans are very vocal and will definitely make his life miserable if he doesn't perform so I can only say his days are numbered.
Besides about Trump and his being a businessman, you know thats an outright lie. Trump evaded tax and thought it made him smart, cheated and bullied his workers and thought he was wise, made racist statements that incited hate and thought it was normal. Be careful what u wish for.
Re: U.S. National Security Adviser, General Flynn, Resigns by jesus500(m): 10:11am On Feb 14, 2017
Whytelyon:

Lies.
Maybe you don't know that most of these fellows who are in these high areas really started to look at hillary and her files after when they started to hear and see how she formed ISIS. Intentionally or not, the US cannot withstand the rubbish France is seeing today, hence they need a man like Bush or Putin to do their job for them. You think the main challenge of Americans isn't terrorism? They need someone who won't fail them again, trump is the man. Not hillary. If hillary can form the Islamic state that put fear in the heart of everyone, then she can dissolve America. This is why muslims hate trump. And you fam, I suspect you a muslim thus your hatred for him.

America belongs to christians. Your hate for trump makes him more popular.
Heil Trump!
the same way adolf hitler promised germans that he would make germany great, they needed a strong man at the time and he single handedly destroyed them. We should learn from history guy. And who told you that hillary formed isis? It was a strategy designed by the republican party and it worked for them. Why did FBI director had to clear hillary clinton of all wrongdoing three days before the election, but it was too late, people had already made up their minds.
Re: U.S. National Security Adviser, General Flynn, Resigns by chloedogie(m): 10:12am On Feb 14, 2017
SalamRushdie:

Maybe you should learn to be objective in arguments ehn? Trump is my man and I stand with his policies but there is what is called a process. One of the things in leadership you must learn is risk analysis. In making policies and decisions, you must analyse the risks involved. Take for example, the president wanted to collect the 15 billion naira from Tompolo. What are the risks involved in picking up Tompolo or freezing his accounts? As at February last year till this point, Forcados Terminal has bn shut down. FYI, Forcados alone produces 60% of gas we used for electricity. Hydro level has gone down and what's the aftermath effect of this? Darkness in the country. That terminal alone, supplies 400,000 barrels of crude oil pa day. Multiply $40 by 400,000 by 365 days. That gives you $5.8billion(dollars o). By the time you multiply that by let say 300 naira, you have almost 1.75 trillion naira. So what's the sense in pursuing 15billion naira as against the 1.75trillion naira lost in a year? But that doesn't mean bandits like him shouldn't be made to release all the stolen money. Tell me one developed country with a president doing gragra and they are doing well? cheers man.
Re: U.S. National Security Adviser, General Flynn, Resigns by jesus500(m): 10:26am On Feb 14, 2017
Aurhelius:
may your days be long. Gbam! You're on point
And you too bro, may you enjoy longevity.
Re: U.S. National Security Adviser, General Flynn, Resigns by tianshie(m): 10:29am On Feb 14, 2017
jesus500:

God will bless you, my friend.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

UK Nuclear Missile Test Fails Again After Trident Weapon Belly Flops Into Ocean / Israeli Police Arrest NBC Journalist, Mirvat al-Azzeh, For Inciting Terror / Fifteen US States File Petition To Secede From The United States

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 80
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.