Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,727 members, 7,824,061 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 09:38 PM

APPLY: Teach For Nigeri Recruitment Program 2017 - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / APPLY: Teach For Nigeri Recruitment Program 2017 (7982 Views)

Apply Teach For Nigeria 2018 Graduates And Young Professionals Fellowship Progr / Apply For The Nigerian Bottling Company Graduate Management Trainee Program 2017 / The Lagos State Graduate Internship Program 2017 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

APPLY: Teach For Nigeri Recruitment Program 2017 by oladamdam(m): 8:32am On Feb 14, 2017
The Teach for Nigeria Fellowship program is a 2 year full-time paid commitment in which we place the most outstanding graduates and professionals to teach in Nigeria’s underserved schools in low- income communities. The Teach for Nigeria fellowship is a transformational leadership program that equips Fellows with transferable leadership skills to effect change beyond the classrooms in the communities we serve.

WORTH
The Teach for Nigeria Fellowship begins with a six-week residential training program.
The Teach for Nigeria Fellowship program is a paid 2 year full-time

http://www.olatobi.com/2017/02/apply-teach-for-nigeria-fellowship.html?m=1
Re: APPLY: Teach For Nigeri Recruitment Program 2017 by Sampi4me(m): 10:57pm On Mar 06, 2017
i got a call frm Teach for NIGERIA.who is with me
Re: APPLY: Teach For Nigeri Recruitment Program 2017 by Igboeze90: 6:51am On Apr 19, 2017
[quote author=Sampi4me post=54340004]i got a call frm Teach for NIGERIA.who is with me[/quot
I applied last Saturday. any hope for me
Re: APPLY: Teach For Nigeri Recruitment Program 2017 by BrilliantMind: 7:44am On Apr 19, 2017
Be hopeful, what is meant for you will not pass you and what passes you is not meant for you.

3 Likes

Re: APPLY: Teach For Nigeri Recruitment Program 2017 by Mzora(f): 2:18pm On Apr 28, 2017
Sampi4me:
i got a call frm Teach for NIGERIA.who is with me
Any update from teach for Nigeria. I want to apply
Re: APPLY: Teach For Nigeri Recruitment Program 2017 by Teacherjobs: 3:30pm On Apr 28, 2017
Mzora:
Any update from teach for Nigeria. I want to apply

Application is still open! http://www.teacher.com.ng/job/teach-nigeria-fellowship-2017/
Re: APPLY: Teach For Nigeri Recruitment Program 2017 by salisuammy(f): 5:02pm On Apr 28, 2017
Teacherjobs:

Application is still open! http://www.teacher.com.ng/job/teach-nigeria-fellowship-2017/
pls there is no apply button
Re: APPLY: Teach For Nigeri Recruitment Program 2017 by Teacherjobs: 6:53pm On Apr 28, 2017
salisuammy:

pls there is no apply button

Follow the info under the 'how to apply' section! Best of luck!
Re: APPLY: Teach For Nigeri Recruitment Program 2017 by Mzora(f): 9:09pm On Apr 28, 2017
Teacherjobs:

yea, I want to know the job details from those that have applied
Re: APPLY: Teach For Nigeri Recruitment Program 2017 by larency: 8:15pm On Feb 05, 2018
Any successful Applicant for teacher for Nigeria here? Any clue how their interview process is like?
Re: APPLY: Teach For Nigeri Recruitment Program 2017 by joshuachuks93(m): 3:14pm On Apr 11, 2018
larency:
Any successful Applicant for teacher for Nigeria here? Any clue how their interview process is like?
I was successful at the interview. What are your questions?
Re: APPLY: Teach For Nigeri Recruitment Program 2017 by endtime1(m): 7:15pm On Apr 11, 2018
joshuachuks93:

can you give a clue on the test structure
Re: APPLY: Teach For Nigeri Recruitment Program 2017 by Ebowo(f): 11:48am On May 10, 2018
What is the structure of the test? I just registered for the final batch
Re: APPLY: Teach For Nigeri Recruitment Program 2017 by Ebowo(f): 11:50am On May 10, 2018
joshuachuks93:

How were you notified for the interview and how long did it take them to get back to you?
Re: APPLY: Teach For Nigeri Recruitment Program 2017 by larency: 6:59am On Jun 10, 2018
Their requirements process is fast. First of all you will be invited for and aptitude test online. If you scale through, you will be invited for an interview via email / phone call @ city hall in cms lagos. You will be asked to prepare a lesson note that you will teach within 5 minutes outlining the introduction, objectives, consequences and conclusion.
After then is a group discussion task that will last 10 minutes. Personal interview and another aptitude test. Their feedback normally takes between 2 weeks.
Their pay and compensation is not really someone should miss if you have passion for building a carrier in teaching or lecturing.
Less I forget, there is a short refreshment at midday.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: APPLY: Teach For Nigeri Recruitment Program 2017 by larency: 7:07am On Jun 10, 2018
endtime1:

can you give a clue on the test structure
The test was conducted by jobberman. Your will need a laptop with a well functioning webcam that must be on because they will use that to monitor your activity. You can't leave the assessment page. Because they don't want anybody to help you. The instructions to follow are always giving in the email that they'll send you
Re: APPLY: Teach For Nigeri Recruitment Program 2017 by MVLOX(m): 7:38am On Jun 10, 2018
larency:

Their requirements process is fast. First of all you will be invited for and aptitude test online. If you scale through, you will be invited for an interview via email / phone call @ city hall in cms lagos. You will be asked to prepare a lesson note that you will teach within 5 minutes outlining the introduction, objectives, consequences and conclusion.
After then is a group discussion task that will last 10 minutes. Personal interview and another aptitude test. Their feedback normally takes between 2 weeks.
Their pay and compensation is not really someone should miss if you have passion for building a carrier in teaching or lecturing.
Less I forget, there is a short refreshment at midday.

can someone with just NCE apply. ... I havent collected my Degree certificate.

(1) (Reply)

Dear Everyone, Stop Clicking On Links Sent To You In The Name Of N-power. / Ekiti Teachers Recruitment: Applicants To Pay N1,050 For Test / American International Insurance Company (AIICO) Insurance Plc Job Recruitment

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.