Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,209 members, 7,822,078 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 05:49 AM

Nigerian Lady In Australia Got A Car From Her Husband As Val Gift (Photos) - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Nigerian Lady In Australia Got A Car From Her Husband As Val Gift (Photos) (22972 Views)

Ebonylips In Bed With Husband As She Warns Husband Snatchers To Stay Away / A Bride Looking At Her Husband As He Eats At Their Wedding (Photos) / What Can N500 Buy As Val Gift For My Girlfriend? [pls Advice] (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigerian Lady In Australia Got A Car From Her Husband As Val Gift (Photos) by ItzHoludex(m): 11:24am On Feb 14, 2017
cry

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Lady In Australia Got A Car From Her Husband As Val Gift (Photos) by yusufyusuf1: 11:25am On Feb 14, 2017
Lucky you but some ladies is seeing this Val as an opportunity to beg can't count how many as ask me for Val thins
Re: Nigerian Lady In Australia Got A Car From Her Husband As Val Gift (Photos) by opara28(m): 11:25am On Feb 14, 2017
see casting....shee u sef fine? tongue
CriticMaestro:
person wey say money doesnt answereth all things, clearly doesnt have enough...look at the guy worwor, no be say the girl fine sha ..but the guy come look like drug dealer which really explains a lot sha..anyway boys must survive
Re: Nigerian Lady In Australia Got A Car From Her Husband As Val Gift (Photos) by SuperBlack: 11:27am On Feb 14, 2017
Lucky Her. That shouldn't make her to Mock those that got nothing.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Nigerian Lady In Australia Got A Car From Her Husband As Val Gift (Photos) by buchilino(m): 11:27am On Feb 14, 2017
Ucheosefoh:
If it is not an SUV then what is it ?

IT'S TOYOTA COROLLA HATCHBACK.
Re: Nigerian Lady In Australia Got A Car From Her Husband As Val Gift (Photos) by nwakibe: 11:27am On Feb 14, 2017
softwerk:
And our Nigerian boys are here giving excuses mtshew embarassed
The news said 'her husband'it didn't say 'her boyfriend'.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Lady In Australia Got A Car From Her Husband As Val Gift (Photos) by lielbree: 11:29am On Feb 14, 2017
softwerk:
Don't mind them. Bunch of broke aśs bastards
Re: Nigerian Lady In Australia Got A Car From Her Husband As Val Gift (Photos) by doctor306(m): 11:29am On Feb 14, 2017
softwerk:
her husband bought it not her boyfriend
Re: Nigerian Lady In Australia Got A Car From Her Husband As Val Gift (Photos) by chronique(m): 11:30am On Feb 14, 2017
I've always wondered how people manage to drive right hand cars. To me, it's almost like one standing upside down. The only thing I can do well with my left hand is to throw a punch,and attend to bedroom duties.
Re: Nigerian Lady In Australia Got A Car From Her Husband As Val Gift (Photos) by doctor306(m): 11:32am On Feb 14, 2017
CriticMaestro:
person wey say money doesnt answereth all things, clearly doesnt have enough...look at the guy worwor, no be say the girl fine sha ..but the guy come look like drug dealer which really explains a lot sha..anyway boys must survive
a beg watn drug dealers dey resemble
Re: Nigerian Lady In Australia Got A Car From Her Husband As Val Gift (Photos) by ba7man(m): 11:38am On Feb 14, 2017
CriticMaestro:
what does suv mean? lemme just help , its sport.utility.vehicle and as such it can be named on any model of any car..as long as it meets the criteria of an SUV
A Toyota corolla is not an SUV........period.
Re: Nigerian Lady In Australia Got A Car From Her Husband As Val Gift (Photos) by Nobody: 11:45am On Feb 14, 2017
Hope say that car get tracker . Gps all sorts grin i like this woman's thinking
Whip method haha ... he should enjoy it wink
Re: Nigerian Lady In Australia Got A Car From Her Husband As Val Gift (Photos) by seenter84: 11:47am On Feb 14, 2017
Compact car called an SUV.
Op I day hail o
Re: Nigerian Lady In Australia Got A Car From Her Husband As Val Gift (Photos) by LordOfNaira: 11:48am On Feb 14, 2017
Trapqueen77, My Queen, what do you want? I will give you the whole world. I will give you the whole of Nairaland including Seu.n and all his moderators.
Re: Nigerian Lady In Australia Got A Car From Her Husband As Val Gift (Photos) by rolams(m): 11:53am On Feb 14, 2017
Waiting d man go come give am for her birthday? A private jet?
Re: Nigerian Lady In Australia Got A Car From Her Husband As Val Gift (Photos) by Damilare5882(m): 11:54am On Feb 14, 2017
Wise woman ...robbed Peter to pay Peter
Re: Nigerian Lady In Australia Got A Car From Her Husband As Val Gift (Photos) by nashito(m): 11:55am On Feb 14, 2017
Ucheosefoh:
An Australian based lady is celebrating the Valentine in grand style as she got SUV from her husband as Valentine gift.
The excited lady can't contain her joy as she shared it on Facebook.
Below is what she wrote,

Am so amazed by this Gift... wow wow wow... Am simply speechless. Love u my sweetness.. U r the best.. Goodbye to Sydney Buses and Train MyValGiftisfinerthanurs

Na better husband be that, kudos to them,

Eiya.....Sjes my Facebook friend, my village sister (Afikpo south), They just got married (I think b4 Xmas last year) , They don't base in Nigeria. All the Nne'm...
Re: Nigerian Lady In Australia Got A Car From Her Husband As Val Gift (Photos) by CRAPHA96(m): 12:01pm On Feb 14, 2017
softwerk:
that's why ayam telling u to forrow me...ayam am inporta and exporta alaba internisional market...u can callli me chiep raphayel cool cool
Re: Nigerian Lady In Australia Got A Car From Her Husband As Val Gift (Photos) by ayaside(m): 12:03pm On Feb 14, 2017
softwerk:
Australia is not in Nigeria.You have no idea what the woman has done before she got the gift.Relax nah
Re: Nigerian Lady In Australia Got A Car From Her Husband As Val Gift (Photos) by MemeTroll: 12:06pm On Feb 14, 2017
Ucheosefoh:
An Australian based lady is celebrating the Valentine in grand style as she got SUV from her husband as Valentine gift.
The excited lady can't contain her joy as she shared it on Facebook.
Below is what she wrote,

Am so amazed by this Gift... wow wow wow... Am simply speechless. Love u my sweetness.. U r the best.. Goodbye to Sydney Buses and Train MyValGiftisfinerthanurs
Do you know what's an SUV?

Na better husband be that, kudos to them,
Re: Nigerian Lady In Australia Got A Car From Her Husband As Val Gift (Photos) by piagetskinner(m): 12:08pm On Feb 14, 2017
This is not an SUV but a toyota corolla coupe...1.2/1.4 litre engine.
Re: Nigerian Lady In Australia Got A Car From Her Husband As Val Gift (Photos) by Zulu212: 12:09pm On Feb 14, 2017
softwerk:
wen u people have decided to make cucumber ur beasties

Re: Nigerian Lady In Australia Got A Car From Her Husband As Val Gift (Photos) by tianshie(m): 12:10pm On Feb 14, 2017
bjhaid:
Nice Val gift

This is gross.
Re: Nigerian Lady In Australia Got A Car From Her Husband As Val Gift (Photos) by Nobody: 12:14pm On Feb 14, 2017
LordofNairaland:
Trapqueen77, My Queen, what do you want? I will give you the whole world. I will give you the whole of Nairaland including Seu.n and all his moderators.

grin

All I want is looooong vacay.. Maybe in Naija... grin
Re: Nigerian Lady In Australia Got A Car From Her Husband As Val Gift (Photos) by Nobody: 12:18pm On Feb 14, 2017
Ucheosefoh:
If it is not an SUV then what is it ?

it's a corolla hatch back.
Re: Nigerian Lady In Australia Got A Car From Her Husband As Val Gift (Photos) by KenModi(m): 12:22pm On Feb 14, 2017
D kind pussy wet dem go spread for dis man dis valentine ennn shocked shocked
Re: Nigerian Lady In Australia Got A Car From Her Husband As Val Gift (Photos) by andyanders: 12:23pm On Feb 14, 2017
Over there, you can make down payment of $500 and the car is given to you and you start making monthly or bi-weekly payments till you pay off. So, it is not a big deal.
Re: Nigerian Lady In Australia Got A Car From Her Husband As Val Gift (Photos) by LordOfNaira: 1:10pm On Feb 14, 2017
TrapQueen77:

grin

All I want is looooong vacay.. Maybe in Naija... grin

Is that all?

Let me know when you are ready for that vacation. So many places to show you. I will even take you to the shrines of all the Yoruba gods.
Re: Nigerian Lady In Australia Got A Car From Her Husband As Val Gift (Photos) by Nobody: 1:11pm On Feb 14, 2017
LordofNairaland:

Is that all?

Let me know when you are ready for that vacation. So many places to show you. I will even take you to the shrines of all the Yoruba gods.

shocked shocked shocked

#IAMTEAMIGBO wink
Re: Nigerian Lady In Australia Got A Car From Her Husband As Val Gift (Photos) by LordOfNaira: 1:13pm On Feb 14, 2017
TrapQueen77:

shocked shocked shocked
#IAMTEAMIGBO wink
Alright, at your service. We will check the Igbos first.
Re: Nigerian Lady In Australia Got A Car From Her Husband As Val Gift (Photos) by Nobody: 1:18pm On Feb 14, 2017
LordofNairaland:

Alright, at your service. We will check the Igbos first.

I read ur diary... grin

Nice story indeed..

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Download: Game Of Thrones - Season 1 , 8 (episode By Episode) / Durex Condoms Are Recalled After They Failed Burst Pressure Tests / Allison Bisongs Hyacintho: My Experience With A Pastor & Wife On Their Honeymoon

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.